End-to-End, Practical Media Production & Marketing

Strategy, for any piece of media, is key and our boutique agency proudly collaborates with local, creative freelances who know what it takes to create value.

We only produce effective, high-quality media that not only tells a story but actually gets results and we do this by asking lots of questions and more importantly, listening.

We are on a mission to dominate the media and marketing space with realistic costs and happy customers, so shoot us a call or email and let's get chatting.

• Melbourne
    Australia

Content Savvy, McGrath Real Estate, Melbourne Street Eatz, Those Guys Food, R U OK (In collaboration with Bulleen Boomers & BIG V Basketball), Ashley Jorden (NLP Victoria - Soccer)

Branding Video for Copywriting & Marketing Business

"The delivery has certainly exceeded my initial goals."

May 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced and edited an interview-style video to showcase a writing and editing brand.

Catherine Falalis
Founder, Content Savvy

The target audience responded positively to the content through Facebook organic views, likes, and shares. An accessible agency, OnTopa MEDIA maintained professional, yet personable communication throughout the timeline. They are excellent at guiding video subjects through the filming process.

I am the founder of a boutique copywriting and Instagram marketing consultancy called Content Savvy. We offer copywriting services and Instagram management services to Australian-based bridal and wellness brands

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

We wanted to create original video content to market our brand, especially across our social media and website. Our challenge was that we didn't have the internal capabilities or equipment to be able to create a quality, professional video ourselves.

I really wanted to showcase Content Savvy's overall service offering and also capture my natural personality within the video. I wanted to discuss specifically why we have chosen to work with bridal and wellness brands, expanding on the importance of these industries within our belief and value system.

I wanted the product to be executed professionally, and as such, receive positive feedback from my audience. The intention was to share this across my social media channels and on my newly developed website.

I have been friends with the founder for quite some time and wanted to support him. I also really value his talents and craft. As I am a little camera shy, I wanted to work closely with someone who I trusted, and Peter (Owner & Producer, OnTopa MEDIA) made me feel very comfortable about the entire process from the get-go.  I did get quotes from two other brands however, I felt most comfortable with OnTopa MEDIA's approach.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Peter and I had multiple phone discussions to discuss my vision for the video and what I wanted to achieve by creating it. He also gave me some amazing advice to help ease my nerves regarding speaking on camera. As this was an interview-style piece, I was asked to come up with a few questions I would like to answer on camera, to best highlight Content Savvy's inner workings and service offerings. OnTopa MEDIA added their own questions into the mix, which I approved, and a date was set for filming.

We spent many hours filming, and OnTopa MEDIA provided all the equipment necessary. They then went on to edit the video and sent us three drafts. We offered our feedback, and ultimately ended up with the amazing final video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Peter was the sole person involved with this project. He received my feedback and made the necessary amendments. We had three rounds of small adjustments before the final video was sent out.

I have had an overwhelming response from my community, with many commenting on the professional execution of the video. The delivery has certainly exceeded my initial goals.

The video has already received over 355 organic views on Facebook, seven shares across my community, and many comments and likes. We have yet to try this video with paid ads, however, I look forward to seeing those results.

We maintained open communication at all times, and OnTopa MEDIA consulted with us through every step of the process.

The most impressive thing about OnTopa MEDIA is their ability to be so relatable and personable, whilst remaining professional. They take the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease before filming, during the shoot and afterward.

I was very satisfied with the overall process and outcome of this project.

The deadlines and schedules were adhered to.
    The cost was worth every cent and very reasonable pricing for what we received.
    The quality was on brand and highly executed.

Promo Video for Restaurant

“We were impressed with their modern technology, creative ideas, and amazing attention to detail.”

Feb. 2019

OnTopa Media filmed, directed, and produced two promotional videos.

Tim Jordan
Chairman, Those Guys Food Group PTY LTD

The new videos increased sales and sped up the deal-closing process. Determination to excel and frequent communication are what make OnTopa Media a top-notch partner.

I am the chairman of Those Guys Food Group, a food-service company based in Melbourne, Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa Media?

We hired OnTopa Media to film, direct, and produce two promotional videos for our company.

Our main goal was to have social media marketing videos available for companies and clients; we wanted to showcase what we have to offer.

OnTopa Media was recommended to us by a marketing agency.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

OnTopa Media first met with us to discuss the objectives and outcomes we were hoping to achieve. Then, they came back to us with a detailed outline of the project, as well as the schedule. Next, we commenced filming and our part was complete. Over the next two weeks we received our first draft. After taking our input onboard, we quickly achieved a successful outcome.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Our project manager provided us with regular emails, as well as online proofing platforms for approving video drafts. Additionally, we had phone calls and Skype calls for some meetings.

As soon as we received our videos, we were able to attract more business by sharing them with potential clients. Having the ability to give clients an insight into our services visually has allowed us to close deals quicker. It has also sped up our entire sales process.

The workflow between teams was very effective. Every email was replied to within hours and the team sometimes answered our questions before we even asked them. As professionals in the industry, they guided us through the process. With their foresight and creativity, the entire process was easy.

We were impressed with their modern technology, creative ideas, and amazing attention to detail. We also appreciated how determined they were about ensuring our objectives were met.

Initially, we didn't realize just how much time and effort goes into the editing process; the outcome was well worth the wait and went beyond our expectations.

They were professional and prompt.
    We expected to pay more given the amount of personalized care, attention, and time that went into the project.
    Our expectations were far exceeded and their equipment and process is outstanding.