Digital Transformation and Marketing

We are a digital transformation and marketing agency dedicated to helping companies stay competitive in the digital era. Digital Disruption is impacting all businesses and Onmarc is helping companies orient their entire business to the "new"​ digital consumer.

Our agency has two main areas:

• Digital Transformation consulting
  • Digital Marketing agency services

Our digital marketing strategies and campaigns help businesses grow. Our NPS (net promoter score) is 91%. We have offices in Houston, San Diego, New York, and in Argentina.

Our growth hacking strategies have produced success cases including:

B2B marketing campaigns

• Content marketing and public relations
  • SEO
  • Search engine PPC
  • LinkedIn
  • and other lead generation tactics.

B2C marketing campaigns

• Amazon SEO and PPC
  • Online marketplace SEO such as on Ebay
  • SEO
  • Search engine PPC
  • Social media advertising and account management
  • and other creative campaign tactics.

Houston, TX
  • 1074 Moana Dr.
    San Diego, CA 92107

SAP Intel HSBC McAfee PWC RE/MAX SEIDOR ENGworks Apex Amercia OSDE

SEO Services for Independent Lawyer

"Their senior team has so much knowledge and experience."

Onmarc engaged in SEO and PPC advertising for an independent law firm in Argentina.

Córdoba, Argentina
Carolina Martínez
Lawyer, Carolina Martinez

The work performed by Onmarc gained traction for their client and delivered new inbound leads. Their team demonstrated deep knowledge of the industry and worked effectively for the duration of the project.

I am a lawyer and am interested in developing my practice via digital marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

I hired Onmarc to learn more about how to rank my practice in Google so that my firm can grow.

Ranking in Google Lead generation

Recommendation

I am a one person law firm that want to grow and I hired Onmarc to help me understand how digital marketing can create leads and potential clients for my practice. Since I am fresh out of college I do not have a lot of referrals.

After many hours of consulting we decided that SEO and PPC are the best way to grow my firm initially.

Project managers SEO specialist PPC Specialist

By developing a Google My Business listing I was able to get traction and leads. The small SEO and PPC campaign has generated leads for me.

Extremely effective. Onmarc's team is mostly composed of Seniors

Their senior team has so much knowledge and experience. They have been doing digital marketing for more than 10years.

Everything is fine

Digital Marketing Services for Chemical Company

"Their whole team has been in the industry for years."

Onmarc provided a variety of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, social media management, and email marketing.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Córdoba, Argentina
Gustavo Saldaña
Regional Sales Manager, BASF

Onmarc successfully built a digital marketing program. The workflow was extremely effective and their team is very experienced.

BASF is chemical product company. I am regional sales manager

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We hired Onmarc to help us understand how digital marketing can help us in our regional sales efforts.

Our goals for this project were to understand more about digital marketing and how it can help us with regional sales.

References

The project consisted of many consulting sessions. We covered high level digital marketing concepts and detailed digital marketing techniques. We learned that digital marketing could help us significantly in our regional sales efforts and that it is strategic to BASF

The team was composed of Digital marketing specialist PPC Managers SEO Managers SOcial Media Managers Brand Managers Email Marketing specialist

The most valuable outcome was that we learned that digital marketing is not optional and that we need to adopt it into the regional sales efforts as soon as possible.

Extremely

Their whole team has been in the industry for years.

Not really

Digital Marketing Services for Software Innovation Company

"It has been a very rich and collaborative experience."

Onmarc is working on several website enhancements in an ongoing partnership. Their work includes SEO improvements, Google Ads management, marketing strategies, and more.

Cordoba, Argentina
Carolina Buggliotti
Sales Manager, Clarika

The project team takes on a thoughtful and thorough approach to create strategies that fit the company’s needs. Onmarc has become true partners for all digital marketing needs. They’re not only committed and communicative but also dedicated to surpassing client expectations.

I'm a sales manager at a software development firm.

What challenges were you trying to address with Onmarc?

We hired Onmarc to work on a marketing plan for us.

Aside from assistance with marketing, Onmarc’s work included improving our website in terms of SEO. They’re also improving the site map, landing pages, and our Google Ads campaigns.

Their team consists of about three people.

How did you come to work with Onmarc?

I heard of them by references at first. Later on, I went to a business event in which they had a presentation. I became convinced of what I had heard of them, so we got in touch, had a meeting, and started our project.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 on this project so far.

We started collaborating together in January of this year and continue working on the project.

It has been a very rich and collaborative experience. They’ve become our partners for everything related to digital marketing and positioning. Onmarc makes very fitting proposals, considering our needs and business. We’ve also had insightful conversations to make sure that what we’re implementing meets the expectations of both parties. Overall, they’ve been very involved and committed.

How did Onmarc perform from a project management standpoint?

Onmarc’s team is open and communicates constantly. They always meet not just the deadlines but the quality expectations we have.

Before they made a proposal, they made sure to research and understand our industry, which I found really impressive. This allowed the project to be more enriching and tailored to our needs. Plus, they really have great technical knowledge and experience.

There’s nothing I could mention here.

SEO and PPC Strategy for Dental Clinic

"They have the utmost commitment to my company's success."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Onmarc implemented a PPC, local, SEO, and content marketing strategy to increase new clientele for the clinic. They also handle some financial reporting and manage Google Ads.

Delray Beach, Florida
Thomas Rohrer
Owner, Rohrer Dental Wellness Center

The clinic now ranks on search engines for over 300 keywords, and the number of new clients has doubled since the start of the collaboration. Onmarc excels at project management, following up often to make sure all needs are met. Their boutique size contributes to their amazing customer service.

My wife and I own a dental clinic in Delray Beach, Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

The business was stagnant in terms of generating new clients and needed a boost, so we decided to hire Onmarc to help us increase the number of new patients coming to our clinic.

We mainly wanted to increase our sales and try to keep marketing expenses somewhat low.

An old friend recommended the company.

Onmarc suggested a three-way approach that includes PPC, local SEO, and content marketing. They also do some financial reporting for us.

They’ve assigned a team of SEO experts and a Google Ads specialist.

They consistently doubled the number of new patients in only 18 months of working together. Our rankings also considerably improved on both Google and Bing. We currently rank for more than 300 keywords! My company is in a highly competitive market, so it means a lot. Onmarc also helped reduce our marketing expenses in half once the PPC campaigns were fully optimized.

How did the Onmarc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is excellent; they deserve five stars. It's the first time I see a company follow up so often with a client and be constantly on top of their game. If we haven’t done more, it’s because of us, not them.

What impresses you about the Onmarc?

They have the utmost commitment to my company's success, caring more about making us money than making money themselves (which of course they do too).

I just wish they stay small forever. I think their good level of customer care is correlated to their size.

Overall Score Onmarc offers great service overall and is totally committed to my success.
    My account manager is always available.
    They’re affordable for a boutique digital marketing agency.

Brand Strategy for Gluten-Free Snack Company

"Onmarc deeply understood our niche market and its dynamics and particularities."

Feb. - May 2018

Onmarc developed a brand marketing strategy for a gluten-free snack food company. Their presentation gave examples of ways to implement the strategy.

La Calera, Argentina
Owner, Snack Food Company

Within five months of deploying the strategy, the company doubled its social media followers and received greater market recognition. Despite some delays, Onmarc delivered effective strategic work and insights. Their professionalism and knowledge made for a productive workflow.

I’m the owner of a gluten-free snack food company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We needed counseling for brand strategy development.

We wanted to define a new brand strategy for being successful in the gluten-free market.

Many people from my business network recommended Onmarc because of their in-depth expertise on this type of counseling.

Onmarc presented a new brand marketing strategy, including examples of how to achieve the implementation.

The team was a multitask group of many professionals, led by a marketing expert who was also one of the owners of Onmarc.

We swiftly achieved market recognition and a positive evaluation of the new strategy. In five months, we increased our social media followers twofold.

We had weekly meetings that followed a predefined topic schedule. It was quite easy for us to work with Onmarc.

Onmarc deeply understood our niche market and its dynamics and particularities.

We were looking to have the final presentation of their work one week earlier. On the other hand, the result was worth it.

Overall Score I’m very happy with the results.
    Their adherence to deadlines was close to perfect.
    The team charged reasonable rates.
    Onmarc was extremely professional; they showed a high level of skill and market understanding.
    I’ve referred them already.

Digital Marketing for Boutique Consulting Firm

"Onmarc delivers on time."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

As a third-party, Onmarc assisted with digital marketing by crafting marketing reports for clients looking to improve their efforts internationally. They analyzed goals, social media, and competitors.

Argentina
Lic. Gastón Correa
CEO, CDN Group

Onmarc met expectations, producing deliverables that have pleased a variety of clients. They’re skilled in their field, completing work in a timely manner. Their transparency supplemented their seamless workflow.

I’m the president of a boutique consulting firm that helps companies improve their marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We hired Onmarc to help our team understand more about the digital marketing world and how it can help our clients improve their sales and client fidelity.

We wanted to create several digital marketing plans for our clients to help them improve their international marketing efforts.

We received referrals and saw their online presence.

Onmarc’s work included analyzing our clients’ goals to develop an in-depth and custom digital marketing plan. They completed SWOT and competitor analysis. They also analyzed social media and worked with SEO reports.

The team is composed of ten senior digital marketing consultants.

While we can’t share deliverables because of an NDA, the project was a success. Our clients were happy with Onmarc’s deliverables. The reports were thorough, meeting expectations.

Onmarc delivers on time. We used email and in-person meetings.

I’m impressed with their knowledge of interpreting data. Their track record was also noteworthy. They base their consulting on facts instead of theoretic marketing rhetoric.

Everything went well.

SEO for Outsourcing Firm

"Their in-depth knowledge of SEO sets them apart, and it’s clear that their team is very experienced."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Onmarc delivers SEO campaigns based on keyword research. Using potential client data, the team continuously updates the site to retain its position at the top of search engine results.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Cordoba, Argentina
Gabriel Hernan Phillips
Communications Manager, Apex America

The site now ranks within the top three spots on relevant organic searches. Insightful and vigilant, Onmarc responds quickly to issues and frequently develops new methods for optimizing the site. Customers can expect a partner that is both intelligent and dedicated to achieving results.

I’m a communications manager at Apex America. We deliver world-class experiences for customers, primarily through business process outsourcing. I oversee our marketing strategy and develop marketing plans that will attract customers. I’m responsible for ensuring the effective promotion of the company and its services by targeting the correct and appropriate audience for each marketing campaign.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We hired Onmarc to help us improve our rankings on search engine results. We had developed a new website but somehow lost our position on organic searches.

Our main objective was to achieve a better position in search engine results. We wanted to be present in these searches so that we would be present in the minds of our potential clients.

We searched for a local service provider because we wanted to have a close relationship. We were also looking for a vendor that would work closely with us to develop our digital marketing strategy. We decided to hire Onmarc because they met all of these conditions and were recommended to us by their other clients.

First, we held a series of meetings to explain our requirements and give Onmarc any information or content that they needed. We also conducted an exhaustive analysis of our potential clients and defined the profiles that interested us. Using this data, Onmarc identified, selected, and analyzed key terms that affected our rankings.

After Onmarc defined important terms and concepts, we began to update our website to match their recommendations. We hold monthly adjustment meetings to share information that we collect through our impact analysis.

There's a digital marketing strategist who leads our team, and she manages an editor, a creative designer, and a translator from their end.

Within the first six months of the partnership, Onmarc moved our website to the top 10 results on Google. In 12 months, we’ve moved from being off of the first page to now capturing one of the top three places, all without using Google Ads.

Their project management is impeccable. They’re very attentive to the problems that arise and proactive in coming up with new ways to achieve our goals.

I can't think of any at the moment.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Recognition Software

"Their expertise with SEO and online PR is impressive."

Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Onmarc conducted a PPC keyword marketing campaign and an SEO campaign aimed at lead generation. They also provided assistance with online PR.

Atlanta, Georgia
Agustin Caverzasi
CEO, Deep Vision

The PPC campaign has generated more and better leads, while Onmarc’s SEO work has improved online search rankings for relevant lead-generating terms. Expect an accountable partner who delivers on their promises.

I’m the CEO of Deep Vision, a computer software vision company focused on facial recognition software solutions and vehicle recognition software solutions. Our deep learning company also offers image tagging software for e-commerce companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We hired Onmarc to help us improve the quantity and quality of our leads through online marketing. We also needed assistance with our SEO, PPC, and online PR.

We wanted to generate high-quality leads and improve our online marketing.

We considered several options, but the references we received in favor of Onmarc helped us to choose them.

Our project began with a highly specific and niche keyword PPC marketing campaign. We’re currently focusing on SEO.

They had a six-person team.

Their PPC campaign resulted in some high-quality leads, along with some low-quality leads. We’re already ranking for some lead-generating terms thanks to their SEO efforts. We continue to generate new leads every month.

How did Onmarc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good about following through with their deliverables.

What impresses you about Onmarc?

Their expertise with SEO and online PR is impressive.

We would like to rank even sooner and faster.

We believe Onmarc is doing very well.

SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing for E-Commerce Site

"They demonstrate in-depth knowledge of tools to improve our marketing outcomes."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Onmarc provides SEO and PPC services as well as social media marketing strategies for an e-commerce site. The partnership is ongoing.

Villa Allende, Argentinia
Laura Brizzio
Owner, Bijou Accesorios

The team’s efforts have achieved excellent results and increased organic traffic. Onmarc’s up-to-date industry knowledge enables their valuable insights and winning strategies. Consistent communication and quick response times have also led to a smooth and productive workflow.

I’m the owner of Bijou Accesorios. We design and sell accessories to local businesses and pharmacies through our e-commerce site.

For what projects/services did your company hire Onmarc?

We have worked with Onmarc for almost six years now. They create our SEO and PPC campaigns as well as content and social media strategies.

We wanted to stay ahead of our competition and increase organic traffic to our site.

We worked with Carla (Marketing Manager, Onmarc) when we first launched our site.

Onmarc creates, leads, and advises on our SEO and PPC efforts. The team also develops and implements strategies for social media marketing. They shore up areas where our marketing falls short and stays on top of industry trends in digital marketing.

I work with the principals of the firm: Carla, Martin (SEO Senior, Onmarc), and Emiliano (Adwords Manager, Onmarc).

We’ve seen excellent results from Onmarc’s work.

Onmarc provides frequent updates on their progress. We talk over the phone at least once a week.

They demonstrate in-depth knowledge of tools to improve our marketing outcomes. We’ve learned a lot from working with them. It’s been a very positive experience.

Onmarc could deliver more quickly, but high-quality results take both time and teamwork. We’re thrilled with their work.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Swimming Pools Company

“We set yearly goals for our collaboration and they’ve always met them.”

2014 - Ongoing

OnMarc provides SEO, digital marketing, and PPC services, working mainly on a consultancy basis. They offer advice to improve a website’s positioning and increasingly work on social media too.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sales & Marketing, Swimming Pool Company

The long-term collaboration has produced excellent results, with the team always meeting the goals set for them each year. They communicate well and maintain 24/7 contact when necessary, while their efforts have improved the website’s positioning significantly.

I’m a sales and commercial advisor for a company that builds swimming pools.

What challenge were you trying to address with OnMarc?

They proposed a project for our web positioning as well as some improvements to our site, such as specific landings pages for our different markets, in different cities. We wanted to promote the position each site in their relevant market.

They mostly provide advice for us in terms of consulting services. We make our own posts—for example, on our website—and they advise us on how to make them, what language to use, and when to post them.

We also had a PPC advertising project with them and since 2019, they’ve been working on our social media profiles.

We know of three to four people on the team.

How did you come to work with OnMarc?

We’d worked with their founder, even prior to the foundation of OnMarc. Once it was established, we decided to continue working with them.

We’ve been working with them since they started in 2014.

We set yearly goals for our collaboration and they’ve always met them. We’ve worked with them for five years because we believe in their work. This year, we’ve achieved a steady, solid web positioning with good results from their work.

How did On Marc perform from a project management standpoint?

They work on our side for all projects, so they are available all the time. We communicate by phone and email, at times 24/7.

They’ve supported our project, and we’ve achieved everything that we planned with that support. The cost-benefit value of their services is great, so the collaboration is something that works for us in every way.

If they had to improve something, it would be their design, which I’ve mentioned to them.