Integrated Marketing Solutions

OneIMS is results-driven online marketing firm that successfully manages all aspect of inbound marketing campaigns for clients in various industries. We help our clients create demand for their products and services, generate sales-qualified leads, and nurture those leads through the buying process until they become paying customers and brand ambassadors.

We strategize and execute integrated marketing campaigns that produce results based on clients’ business goals and marketing objectives. We use proven methodology and systematic process to drive performance and optimal ROI. At OneIMS, we understand that no one knows your products and markets like you do. That’s why we collaborate with your industry experts to develop relevant and remarkable content that resonates with your ideal prospects and buyers. We then maximize the reach of such digital assets through appropriate channels that will increase your brand visibility. Our objective is to attract and engage potential clients and elicit a desirable action.

Your success is our passion. Our clients love working with us because we are committed to delivering them with predictable and measurable results while maintaining high level of integrity and transparency. But don’t just take our word for it. We are a Certified Partner of HubSpot and Google AdWords. OneIMS is also the recipient of many awards including the “Best in Search” title from TopSEOs and is listed among “Best Web Design Agencies” on Visibility Magazine. Other respected publications have also given accolades to OneIMS for outstanding marketing success.

If you’re ready to start generating quality leads, improving your online visibility, and getting greater ROI, contact us at OneIMS today at (888) 663-4671 or http://www.oneims.com/about-oneims/contact/ to get started on improving your inbound marketing impact.

2006
Skokie, IL
  • 8833 Gross Point Rd. Suite 202
    Skokie, IL 60077
  • 111 E. Wacker Drive Suite 435
    Chicago, IL 60601

Sears Holdings, Kmart

SEO & PPC Campaign for Mobile App

"They always listened to suggestions and made changes when needed."

May 2018 – Ongoing

OneIMS did SEO and instituted a pay-per-click campaign for a mobile app. The engagement is ongoing.

Atlanta, Georgia
Marketing Manager, Rhodes Corporation

The team’s optimization efforts have led to a 40% increase in searches for the app, improved traffic, and grown the customer base. Customers have engaged with more products while sales numbers have improved.

I’m the marketing manager for the Rhodes Corporation.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We needed online marketing for our mobile app.

We wanted to improve our connection with our existing customers while increasing our brand awareness.

One of our partners referred OneIMS and we chose to work with them after several rounds of discussions.

Their team revamped our website using SEO and other important keywords. They also worked on a pay-per-click campaign using smart strategies.

We worked with an account manager.

Searches for our app have increased 40% over the past three months, and we’re also getting good traffic from other affiliate websites. The pay-per-click campaign helped new prospective customers explore our range of products. We’ve increased our customer base and seen an improvement in sales.

Our account manager was always available to help.

They always listened to suggestions and made changes when needed. We never heard a complaint from them about anything.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Overall Score They're a great company with awesome talent on staff.
    They always delivered on time.
    Their pricing is fair.
    They provided excellent service.
    We're very likely to refer them.

Web Redesign & Social Media Management for Financial Firm

"We receive fantastic and professional service."

May 2017 - Ongoing

OneIMS redesigned a website and created a blog to target younger audiences. Currently, the team creates weekly blog content and manages three social media accounts.

Delaware
Marketing Manager, Financial Firm

The marketing strategies have yielded steady growth. Regular communication and progress reports keep the ongoing partnership dynamic. OneIMS creates value with responsive service, timely deliverables, and affordable prices.

I’m the marketing manager at a financial firm. I coordinate between the organization’s three branches.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We engaged them to redesign our website, create a weekly blog, and manage our social media profiles.

We wanted to make our site visually appealing for younger audiences to increase overall interactions with that demographic.

We shortlisted a few agencies and based on compelling referrals. We then chose OneIMS from that group of potential vendors.

OneIMS revamped our website and then created a weekly blog, which their content writers regularly update. Next, the team made profiles for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They now manage those social media accounts.

Our team—six marketing executives—works with three account managers from OneIMS.

Sales have increased steadily since the partnership began.

OneIMS emails reports that track the marketing strategies’ weekly progress. This information has helped us brainstorm changes more thoroughly before each implementation.

The team is punctual and responsive; they reply to emails within the hour. That quick communication keeps the project dynamic for both sides.

No. We’re now talking with them about how to take our business to the next level.

Overall Score We receive fantastic and professional service.
    They never miss deadlines.
    They’re quite affordable.
    We are happy with the deliverable.
    I would be happy to recommend OneIMS to any organization that’s looking to improve sales.

Content Creation & SEO for Real Estate Agency

"I would recommend OneIMS to any enterprise seeking to rapidly expand their online presence."

May 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS provides SEO and social media services, such as content creation and account management, to improve online visibility and customer engagement.

Marketing Director, Real Estate Agency

Inquiries and potential clients have grown in both quantity and quality thanks to OneIMS’ efforts. They offer wide-ranging industry expertise, boast streamlined communication, and provide periodic status updates. Besides strong collaboration, the team responds quickly and develops creative strategies.

Our real estate firm has been in business for ten years with offices in multiple cities. As the head of marketing, I'm responsible for all promotional activities across our various branches.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We hired OneIMS to increase our social media presence and improve the SEO of our official website.

We were adamant about generating better interaction and engagement with both current and prospective clients. We wanted to be their first thought when considering real estate, leasing, or purchasing.

Of our initial shortlist of six digital marketing agencies, OneIMS delivered the most impressive presentation. They won both our confidence and the selection.

The account manager first created social media accounts for us on six popular platforms. That manager now updates our blogs, articles, promotions, and content feed daily. OneIMS also redesigned and rewrote our official website content for SEO.

OneIMS assigned an account manager to work with three of my own team members.

Our online presence has definitely improved. Our follower base now includes a fairly large number of prospective clients, and we’ve seen a noticeable increase across all branches in the number of genuine inquiries.

I receive regular updates from them, and they are always available via phone or email to address my questions or concerns. Working with a single account manager has greatly contributed to the good rapport developed between our two companies.

They are easy to work with, receptive to suggestions, and unafraid to improvise on strategy as needed.

This has been a positive experience; there is nothing I dislike about working with OneIMS. I would happily recommend them to any enterprise seeking to rapidly expand their online presence.

Overall Score They are a friendly digital marketing firm with affordable services.
    Project updates were emailed to us on a weekly basis.
    Their project estimate was very reasonable.
    We received top-notch service from OneIMS.
    I would highly recommend OneIMS to any company.

Social Media Setup and Promotion for Cellular Company

"I appreciate that they never take more than one working day to respond to questions or suggestions from our side."

May 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS developed LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook profiles to grow brand awareness and customer engagement. They currently manage the accounts, posting new content weekly.

Marketer, Cellular Company

Online revenue and engagement have grown significantly thanks to social media accounts created by OneIMS. They provide weekly status reports containing insight into which pipelines are most profitable, helping to allocate resources effectively. They respond promptly and are constantly available.

I work in marketing for a large cellular data company.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

I needed to boost my company’s website on social media platforms and update its content as necessary.

I wanted to drive more traffic to the site and inform potential clients about our portfolio. Most importantly, our sales needed to improve.

My team and I felt that OneIMS had an impressive track record. They also gave a presentation that listed our goals and their respective solutions.

Our website was designed over two years ago but, because it was never promoted, we didn't receive any inquiries about our product range online. Nobody knew we had an online presence.

OneIMS created profiles for us on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and updated the content on a weekly basis. They continue to provide us with services and support in that regard.

My team and I work directly with OneIMS’s team.

I’ve seen a massive boost in revenue from online leads. Feedback from social media sites about our work and our company has been largely positive. Responses and inquiries peaked during the holiday season.

We hold weekly meetings in-person or on Skype to assess the previous week’s data and reports, which helped us shift focus away from areas that aren't bringing in responses and onto core competencies that are in high demand. Their team is always available to discuss issues and to reply to our questions.

Their customer service stands out without clearly. I appreciate that they never take more than one working day to respond to questions or suggestions from our side.

I haven’t disliked anything yet. The services I’ve received nor the results they’ve produced meet my standards.

Overall Score I'm more than happy to give them a perfect rating.
    They worked hard to meet our deadlines.
    They offer great value for the investment and stuck to their estimate.
    They provided excellent service.
    I'll absolutely recommend them! They're a great team to work with.

Online Marketing Strategy for Advertising Company

"OneIMS scores in their ability to understand client needs perfectly."

June 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS assisted in creating a robust online marketing and SEO strategy focused on boosting online traffic and sales.

Readville, Massachusetts
Marketing Head, Axis

Their honesty, patience in answering questions, and suggestions for improving online visibility were deciding factors for choosing to partner with them. As far as results go, OneIMS’ work has produced steady growth so far. The personalized attention they provide is second to none.

I’m the marketing head of an advertising company.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

Our business was stuck for months and I just couldn’t figure out how to redirect my declining sales. We needed help with getting more online traffic, more sales, and improving SEO.

A friend of mine recommended OneIMS to me. I was fairly skeptical about it at the start, but I decided to give it a try because I had nothing to lose.

They first sent in their marketing expert to sit with us and learn all the little details about our business. They were honest about how they could help our business improve its online visibility, and clearly explained the different approaches that could be taken. I asked several questions and they patiently answered everything. By the end of the meeting, I was convinced that they were just the experts I needed for the job.

They assigned a nice and professional team that was always willing to help me.

We’re seeing steady progress for our online presence. Things have definitely improved since OneIMS started working with us.

Any business should call them if they’d like to explore the potential and benefits that a well-planned online marketing campaign can bring. I’m amazed at just how much my own little venture has grown over the months, which inspires me to dream even bigger.

I really like the personal attention that they give clients.

I have two suggestions for anyone looking to connect with more clients online. The first is to be honest with OneIMS about project needs so that they can draw up the right business plan for the company. Secondly, don’t expect overnight miracles. Thinking that the business is going to grow tenfold in just one month is unrealistic considering a six-month trial period is recommended.

Overall Score OneIMS scores in their ability to understand client needs perfectly.
    They’re excellent in this regard.
    Their prices are reasonable.
    They provide great service.
    I’ll likely recommend them.

Digital Marketing Services for Construction Company

"I definitely see a good response from my online and print campaigns."

2008 - Ongoing

OneIMS provides a full suite of online marketing services for a construction company. Their services include website optimization, SEO, and logo design. They also provide print marketing campaigns.

Managing Partner, Construction Company

During their seven-year engagement, OneIMS has produced a significant increase in business leads. Marketing campaigns are demonstrably successful. Detail-oriented and accessible, they contribute a comprehensive marketing vision.

[We are a] construction company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and managing partner.

What was your goal for working with OneIMS?

I needed to find a company to operate as my marketing department, with a focus on online marketing.

They do my website design, my SEO [search engine optimization], print, logo designs – any online and print marketing campaigns.

What was your process for selecting OneIMS?

[I found them] through a personal reference from someone trusted.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

It was from $10,000 to $50,000.

When was the work completed?

It's ongoing. I've been with OneIMS six or seven years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I've been getting a lot of phone calls and emails from SEO leads that OneIMS delivered for me. The rest is print media and print campaign clients. I definitely see a good response from my online and print campaigns.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Is there anything unique or special about OneIMS that really makes them stand out?

They are very detail oriented and easily accessible.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Look to them for support for your overall strategic marketing vision. They are strong in many disciplines.

Digital Marketing for Pet Relocation Service

"The team at OneIMS is very detail oriented, timely and are great communicators…They are small compared to other companies, but they act like a big company.”

OneIMS delivered a sleek, state-of-the-art website and a holistic marketing strategy to increase a pet relocation company’s brand recognition. Services included social media, PPC, SEO, and print media.

Founder & CEO, Pet Relocation Service

Customer feedback has been universally positive. Proactive and communicative, OneIMS provided the professionalism of a big company with the personal touch of a smaller firm.

It’s a pet relocation service for international and domestic moves. We’ve been doing this since 2002 for families around the United States.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner and president.

What was your goal for working with OneIMS?

We want an attractive and informative and up-to-date website that our clients can use. That’s 99 percent of our marketing. They contact us through our website or through our partners that we work with.

They do all our online marketing and take care of the website and social media. We did have them manage our Google Ads and PPC [pay per click], but we discontinued it for now. They also provided us with print material – cards and brochures.

What was your process for selecting OneIMS with which to work?

I did an online search. I saw their name come up frequently.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

It’s completed. Eventually, I will contact them to do some revisions and update the website. They are not continuing any marketing right now. We’re trying to move more slowly.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I can tell by the comments that we got from our customers that they were very happy with our website. I don’t have any numbers.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. It was always me that was behind in getting them information. They were timely and on top of things.

Is there anything unique or special about OneIMS that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

They’re very detail oriented, timely and great communicators.

I know they have more services I could use, but I haven’t looked into them. They’re doing a good job. They are small compared to other companies, but they act like a big company.

I’ve recommended them already.

Digital Marketing for Industrial Flooring Manufacturer

"They have brought us from zero inbound marketing through our website to beating all of our competition."

OneIMS provided social media marketing, PPC, SEO, copywriting, and content writing for a flooring manufacturer. In order to stay current, they constantly optimize keywords and analyze opportunities for growth.

Marketing Employee at Industrial Flooring Company

OneIMS delivered marked increases in site traffic, time spent on site, and targeting of the right consumers. Sales have shot through the roof. They impressed with their preparation, dedication, and reliability. They offered intelligent marketing guidance and worked hard to get results.

We make polymer flooring that is fluid applied flooring. Some people call it epoxy flooring, but there are many different resins. We're in commercial, industrial, and institutional markets, and the company is close to 65 years old. We manufacture in Chicago. We cover nationwide reps and installers and in the U.K., Mexico, and other parts of the world.

What is your role and responsibilities?

We're still a small company, so I have a couple jobs. I deal with online marketing and general marketing and support to the reps in some cases and national accounts in some cases.

What was your goal for working with OneIMS?

We had a website, but we had no SEO [search engine optimization] there because we convinced ourselves that what we had seen from SEO people wasn't worth it. We decided not to do any SEO because we did not understand that that was going to get us further behind.

They do PPC [pay-per-click], social media marketing, copywriting, and blog post generation. We work closely with them. They're like a second office for us. They do further optimization of existing pages and monitoring and growing the keyword list and then constantly analyzing. I handle email marketing internally. We do some direct mail marketing, too, and I handle that.

What was your process for selecting OneIMS with which to work?

We had tried probably three or four different solutions working with different consultants and SEO gurus. When we found OneIMS and interviewed them in our office, we felt an instant connection with the team.

We wanted somebody who was in the Chicago area so, if we needed to, we could have them available to have them visit our office and could see exactly what they were about. That was one of our concerns because we had had remote people in the past that didn't perform. We brought in three different companies and interviewed them. It was shocking to see the difference in what people put forth as far as what they thought would work for a company like ours and how prepared they were for the initial meeting or not. OneIMS just impressed us.

It was from $50,000 to $200,000

When was the work completed?

It's ongoing work. We made a voluntary commitment with them for many years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

They have brought us from zero inbound marketing through our website to beating all of our competition in terms of keyword searches and website traffic and just about every metric you can imagine.

Their work transformed everything in terms of lead generation. I keep track of things on Google analytics. I can see everything continuing to rise in terms of visitors, time on the site, the targeting, and the volume. Plus our sales are through the roof. We have a lot of reps that we need to supply with leads, and we are able to facilitate that with the help of OneIMS.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

We couldn't be happier with OneIMS.

They're really dedicated and trustworthy, which is not the case in that industry. They report regularly. They're very responsive. The crew is really intelligent. The work gets done efficiently and quickly. They're good at reporting. If you want more transparency or you want to see something, they'll show it to you.

No. Everybody's human and we have a very complicated website. We couldn't do what we're doing without OneIMS.

If anything, it's me that's the hold up.
    They are really good. You get a lot for your money.