Get on top today!

On The Maps takes pride in being able to deliver services to our clients that help them compete and excel in business. In order to stay competitive, both small and medium sized businesses need to harness the power of digital marketing, and that is where we come in. Our team of experts know how to design a strategy that is tailored to meet your personal needs and can increase overall sales.

We take the time to get to know your business and outline a plan that maximizes your strong points and strengthens your weaknesses so you can get your brand noticed. Take advantage of our variety of services that streamline your business marketing efforts. We will sit down with you to get to know your business and assess your competitors so we can create a plan to attract traffic using a campaign that combines various techniques such as website development, SEO, and social media interactions.

We value our clients and take pride in delivering high-quality products that help your business get ahead and stay ahead. At On The Maps Digital Marketing, we work hard to give you the edge you need to increase sales and grow your company. We are a full-service digital marketing company that caters to small and medium size companies and provides them the manpower and resources to succeed.

Las Vegas, NV

Web Dev & Design for Personal Training Facility

"[They] devoted a generous amount of tech hours to get the project up and running."

May 2016 - Ongoing

On The Maps provided comprehensive web design, branding, and SMM to highlight a new facility launch, creating an engaging UX/UI with high-quality graphics.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Farrah Hines
Owner, Aft Health Solutions, LLC

The finished website has attracted new leads and boosted membership signups, thanks to its user-friendly layout. On The Maps’ clear communication, rapid turnaround time, and streamlined project organization promoted valuable outcomes.

I'm the owner of AFT Health Solutions LLC, a creative consulting firm associated with The Playground Las Vegas, a 6400-square-foot personal training facility. I'm also the owner of Bar Rockin' Divas, an entertainment and bartending company.

For what reason(s) did your company hire On The Maps?

I have worked with On The Maps for about 5 years. For this particular project, we were opening a gym and needed branding, web design, and an online presence as well as social media assistance.

We designed a website that was user-friendly and fun to look at. I needed my site to have a lot of quality photos, useful information, and a way to sell memberships online.

I was referred to On The Maps by a colleague who had worked with them in the past.

We communicated and went through many designs and options for the website. We met in person to discuss all the necessary changes. Most updates were done within 48 hours.

I only spoke with a representative about all of the transactions, updates, and changes that needed to be made.

Our website serves as our primary means of communication for new leads and membership signups. We are currently satisfied with its usage.

All communication was done in person, via email, or with a simple phone call.

They have a quick turnaround time and devoted a generous amount of tech hours to get the project up and running efficiently!

Overall Score Great job, done well.
    Wide open availability when I needed it.
    Reasonable and competitive
    Very Creative and Fun!
    I always refer this business.

Digital Marketing for Small Cleaning Service

“Within the first 2 months with her, we were on the 1st page of Google and steadily moving up.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

On The Maps provided SEO and web development for a cleaning service. They cleaned up the website, registered for Google Maps, and improved search engine rankings.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Elena Ledoux
Founder, Superb Maids LLC

Within several months, the company ranked in the top 3 results and quadrupled the amount of traffic coming from Google. On The Maps earned praise for their thorough explanations, attention to detail, and dedication to the project. They personalized their approach to suit the company's needs.

I’m the owner and founder of Superb Maids.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Maps?

Our company is about 2 years old. When we started, we quickly gained a good reputation on Yelp. Almost 90% of our business came from Yelp, which was great, but it was also scary to be so dependent on one source. We wanted to hedge against our relationship with Yelp souring one day or something going wrong with a nasty review; most of our business would then dry up. So, we decided to develop other sources.

Based on my research, being highly ranked on Google seemed to be the most logical choice. I needed a vendor to help me build a presence with SEO.

On The Maps did our SEO. She cleaned up our website that I made with Squarespace and GitHub. She took off anything that was slowing it down and registered us for Google Maps. A lot of our first page results are maps, and our company name is on the map. My main concern was to jump from the 2nd page of Google to the 1st page.

I only work with Karina [Director of Digital Marketing, On The Maps].

How did you come to work with On The Maps?

I looked online at business owner groups and Facebook groups. I set up preliminary conferences with several providers that were highly rated, but I sensed that they weren’t listening to what I needed. I didn’t need business immediately, so it didn’t make sense to pay-per-click. I didn’t want to pay for leads that I’m not going to use.

Around that time, Karina reached out to me through the Facebook group and told me about their agency. She’s based in Las Vegas, and that was convenient. She asked to meet with me, so I agreed and explained my ideas to her. She was the only person who understood what I was saying and never tried to sell me on pay-per-click.

She marched me towards my goal rather than offering what everybody else offered. That showed me she was listening. She didn’t promise that she could get me to the 1st page; she just said they would do their part and I would see progress towards my goal.

I spend $200–$500 per month.

We started working together in October 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Before we started with her, we were on the 2nd page of Google. Traffic from Google was minimal, about 10%–15% of what we were getting from Yelp. Within the first 2 months with her, we were on the 1st page of Google and steadily moving up. Within several months, we were within the first 3 results. I mentioned this would be ideal, but I didn’t expect it to happen.

As a result of her cleaning up our website and adding Google Maps, we started getting a huge amount of traffic from Google. I haven’t had to do any pay-per-click, so it was very economical. The Google customers aren’t as determined as those on Yelp, but the traffic is 4 times what we get from Yelp.

How did On The Maps perform from a project management standpoint?

Karina is extremely responsive, supportive, and attentive. I always feel like I’m the only client she has. One time, our rankings sank because I messed up the website internally, and I asked her for help. She explained everything and fixed it. She sends me reports, and we meet occasionally to update and go over them.

She listens really well. The majority of SEO providers want to fit you into their framework; they’re centered on themselves and what they have to offer. Karina centered on my needs. In fact, Karina is also a web designer, so I checked out her website, and it was very sleek with fancy graphics. I made some suggestions like I felt it needed to have a more human element. Despite the fact that I’m an amateur, she redesigned and tweaked it.

I have no constructive criticism or negative feedback. Her service is absolutely outstanding.

I posted about her on the Facebook group, and a lot of people reached out to her and asked her to do the same for their businesses.

SEO for Cleaning Company

“I really like how transparent they are.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

On The Maps provide PPC and SEO services, including meta tags, landing pages, and description tags. They have done some website management such as adding a review widget and writing some content.

Eunice Brown
Owner, Aqua City Cleaners

Their work is ongoing, but its impact can be clearly seen already, with some keywords now ranking at the top of the second page of Google. Calls to the business have increased as well as clicks through to the website. The team provides transparent metrics and are responsive to communication.

I am the owner of Aqua City Cleaners, and we are a cleaning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Maps?

We needed help with SEO.

They took care of our SEO including PPC [pay-per-click] management, as well as the website side of things. I had a website already, but they helped to add to it. They added and installed a mobile review widget, and added a series of blog posts that they wrote. They installed a few landing pages, meta tags, and description tags for each page on the website, and they wrote a press release and submitted my business to a few online directories.

I worked with two people, though mostly with Karina [Director of Digital Marketing].

How did you come to work with On The Maps?

On The Maps were recommended to me by another cleaning company in Las Vegas. In the initial conversation I had with Karina, she explained the service to me and I let her know what my needs were in terms of better rankings, and showing up on the first page of Google for a number of keywords.

Approximately $1,200 CAD [$962] per month, and it is a 6-month commitment.

I started working with them in August 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Currently, I am almost on the first page of Google for some keywords, and for my main keywords, I am at the top of the second page. Prior to starting with them, I was nowhere near this ranking. As a result of their work, I have received more calls, and the metrics that they send me weekly show that people are clicking on my site and looking at my business on Google maps.

How did On The Maps perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been very responsive. We usually communicate via email, and they usually respond instantly. When I initially signed up, I had a phone call as well as a screen share conversation with Karina where she gave me a feel for what they are doing via their CMS [content management system] and dashboard. It shows all their work and the content they are working on. Each step they take, they log onto their dashboard, and I can then track all their work from there.

I find a lot of things impressive, but I really like how transparent they are. With SEO and online marketing in general, it is sometimes hard to track what has been done. With them, I am able to see what they are doing, and I can also see the tangible results. I can see my company initially not even being ranked in some keywords, to showing up on the first page with some and also going from page seven for my main keywords, to almost page one, which I anticipate will happen within the next week.

The only advice I have for their potential clients is to always check-in with staff before making changes. As business owners, we are constantly tweaking or editing things on the website, and little things we do can sometimes impact their SEO work.

I have recommended them to everyone I know.

Digital Marketing for Personal Training Gym

“The work they did was well worth what I paid and the customer service is above and beyond.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

On the Maps provide digital marketing and SEO services to a personal training studio, working on a new website and social media pages. They also manage the content to ensure continuity across platforms.

Atlanta, Georgia
Yano Anaya
Owner, Crew Core Fitness

To date, the project has built a Facebook following of over 550 and seen a 98% improvement in the website’s SEO. They are excellent partners who are transparent with their progress, responsive to questions, and willing to pass on technical knowledge to their clients.

Crew Core Fitness is a personal training studio. I am the owner, operator, and personal trainer.

What challenge were you trying to address with On the Maps?

I hired On The Maps about two months before I actually opened. The challenge was to create the right digital footprint for my business. I’d had another marketing company build my website for me, but they didn’t follow through with the marketing so I hired On The Maps.

We refined the website and then I let them handle everything else when it comes to SEO and integrating Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in order to draw a lot of traffic to the website. They went in and did all the SEO work and changed a lot of the content to match all the other content on our social media pages.

They also did a lot of article and magazine publishing. The challenge was within a six-month period to get the ratings from zero to a point where we were on the first page of Google.

I had one contact, Karina Singer [Director of Digital Marketing] and she handled everything for me. She was so accessible for any questions I had and was there for me to approve specific ads for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

How did you come to work with On the Maps?

I have known Karina for a very long time but I didn’t know that she owned a marketing company. When I put it on Facebook that I was looking for a company to help me with my SEO, she responded and said she would take care of me. It was good to know that I had somebody inside my circle of Facebook friends that actually owned a marketing company.

For me, the most important thing was to find a company that I can trust, and I 100% trusted her. She gave me several references and had me call several businesses to ask about her services.

We have spent $8,500 so far.

We started working with them in February 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We went from zero followers on Facebook to 555 so far. Our SEO has gone from a 0% to 98% change. The work they did was well worth what I paid and the customer service is above and beyond.

How did On the Maps perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is impeccable. We communicate through email, text, phone, and screen sharing. They’re on top of the schedule for the project.

It’s been a learning experience for me. They had no hesitation in teaching me certain things so that I can do them myself, which I thought was very respectful. They’re not trying to continue to charge my credit card. They really tried to allow me to help myself.

I will probably never work with another company because their customer service is so good and the quality of work that they did for me is so high. The first digital marketing company that did my site did a great job, but when it came time to marketing and SEO, their communication was not up to par. When I reach out to Karina, I get a response within the day if not within the hour.

I don’t know how they can improve. The team seems really well put together and communicates very well. There was never any mistakes from what I can gather. They always sent me things to be approved first.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Do your research into reviews and ratings and look at the bad reviews. You should have access to your dashboard in the backend to see what the progress is. You should have weekly reports and monthly reports on the progress of your SEO and social media.

I’ve had so much engagement from On the Maps that if other marketing companies don’t do the same, then they are falling short. Especially considering the amount of money that marketing companies charge, there really needs to be a lot of accountability when it comes to the service. Do your research and find out what a company’s process is before you decide to invest.

Overall Score I’ve learned a tremendous amount of information that I wouldn’t have otherwise.
    They are impeccable with their timeline.
    The service and the deliverables are comparable to the price.
    I think their deliverables were on point.
    I wouldn’t recommend anybody else.