Digital Marketing Agency specialized in automation

Digital Marketing Agency with 12 years of experience, specialists in Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Social media leads, WEB / SEO and SEM.

We are a true ally and our commitment is to achieve with the digital objectives of our clients

We are a verified and registered company in DUN'S & Bredstreet

Try us!

2006
Bogotá, Colombia

• Sony Music • Contempo Real State •  Mapfre Colombia • Trade Expo International • Puntos Cencosud • Tiendas Jumbo • Tiendas Easy • Irotama Resort • Hotel Caribe • Cesvi Colombia • Javar • Perfumes Importados • Leo nino Studio • Colombia Trade Expo

Social Media Marketing Campaign for Real Estate Agency

"[They] showed commitment from the start."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

ON Digital handles social media marketing for the Colombian market. They designed a campaign on Facebook, including AdWords, a landing page, as well as a CRM-integrated automation tool for filtering messages.

Orlando, Florida
Real Estate Agent/ IT Specialist, Contempo Group

Their efforts have increased followers by 700%, all of which fall under the specified target market. Their timeliness and seamless communication bring structure to the partnership. They also have no problem with pushing clients when they’re late in delivering material to meet deadlines on time.

I work for Contempo Group, a real estate company with 30 years of experience in the Florida market. We’re pioneers in property management for vacation homes. We have two divisions, one in charge of property rentals and the other being real estate, which is the one I work at with a team of 11 people.

I’m in charge of all of Latin America and, along with my partner, we handle everything related to marketing as well as events and promotion of our products. We also have trade shows abroad, which is where we met ON Digital.

What challenge were you trying to address with ON Digital?

We needed social media marketing services as well as other tasks.

ON Digital created a digital campaign for Facebook, including AdWords and a landing page. Additionally, they integrated an automation tool to handle the increasing amount of requests and questions coming into our Facebook page. This tool captures people’s personal information, filters their needs, and segments them according to our target market, sending the data to a CRM. It helps us prequalify clients to know if they’re really interested in the product we’re offering as well as make personalized appointments. It also allows us to make sure that the campaign is actually inside our parameters and meets our planned goals.

The CRM will automatically send notifications to our email so we can get in touch directly with the client.

There’s a manager assigned to us, as well as one person in charge of creating landing pages, and another in charge of creating posts and managing the CRM.

How did you come to work with ON Digital?

They were recommended to us by the firm that was organizing an event in Bogota, Colombia. They gave us three options to choose from and we went with ON Digital because of the presentation they made, the clients they had, and their price. They weren’t the cheapest option but their price seemed like it was well adapted for us.

It was a last-minute decision, but they were available to work with us and showed commitment from the start.

We’ve spent between $2,500–$3,000 on their services.

We started working with them in October 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

In less than two weeks, we had more than 100 people prequalified for the event, which was very impressive. ON Digital is now in charge of our marketing strategies in Colombia, managing our social media and landing page. We’re already starting to see results.

Additionally, they helped us increase our Facebook followers by 700%, which are all real followers inside the market niche we’re interested in.

How did ON Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate constantly via email and video calls. They stick to deadlines, though we delay them at times by not delivering the material they need fast enough. Regardless, they’re always on top of things and push us so that we can meet the established dates.

I can’t think of anything at the moment. They’ve exceeded our expectations. We would work with them all the time if we could.

Platform Development for Legal Consulting Firm

“I like their personal approach and attentiveness.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

ON Digital built a unique web platform with messaging, live calls, and money transfer capabilities. Currently, they are testing the website and managing social media.

Miami, Florida
President, Legal Consulting Firm

The website is expected to do well, thanks to ON Digital’s expertise. ON Digital’s team is friendly, attentive, and receptive to feedback. They send regular updates that help keep the project on track.

I am the president of a judicial consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with ON digital?

We wanted to connect prisoners with their families in Latin America through a web platform that would allow them to exchange letters, pictures, or money. It would recreate what I have been doing manually for the past four years: I would travel abroad and meet up with families, who would then give me things to send to their loved ones in U.S. prisons. Doing everything online would save me a lot of time and give me additional income, as I used to this for free.

They created the web platform on WordPress, which also provides phone access. In addition, ON Digital is managing our social networks and working on my personal website.

I am in touch with about four persons.

How did you come to work with ON digital?

They were referred by a colleague.

Our initial budget was $1,200, but this might increase as the project has changed from what we originally planned.

I started working with them last December. We are now testing the website.

Based on what I’ve seen so far, the platform seems novel and advanced. People are already quite interested and asking when we plan to launch it, so we believe that it will be a great success.

How did ON digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Our communication is direct and efficient. We use WhatsApp, email, and phone calls. They send regular updates and ask me for feedback.

I like their personal approach and attentiveness. They even came to Miami to work with me.

At the moment, I think everything is great.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for Hotel Company

"They are very careful about database use, which has given them a name in the market."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

ON Digital assists with multiple digital marketing projects, including email and AdWords campaigns.

Bogotá, Colombia
Call Center Director, Faranda Hotels

The email marketing campaigns generate roughly $100,000 each year. ON Digital's scrupulous data management has earned them a stellar reputation, and their tight management keeps projects on track. Their services are affordable and effective.

My name is Aldo Cardenas. I work with Aranda Hotels, a Spanish chain with 35 years of market experience and 27 hotels around the world. I serve as call center and visibility programs manager for six hotels in Colombia. I have been working with the company for nine years. I initially started as sales and marketing corporate manager, but as the company grew, new divisions were created. I still collaborate with ON Digital to manage the email marketing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with ON Digital?

We have two fidelity programs. One is a rewards program, and the other is designed for travel planners. We run between three and five promotions every month, using our databases to meet the needs of different hotels. I provide the information that we use to send offers to our clients’ emails. Those emails contain a link to make a direct purchase.

I don’t know the technical names, except for HTML. We provide the designs they request. We’ve worked on AdWords campaigns, but not as frequently as mailings. They have been working with us on the email campaigns for a while.

There are three people on the team.

How did you come to work with ON Digital?

I used to attend marketing forums often. In one of my virtual trainings, I found a training they had with On digital. I was already interested in mailing and was looking for an affordable company, so I decided to work with them.

We have invested around $10,000.

We started working with them in March 2015, and we still have a corporate contract with them.

We generate around $100,000 yearly just from the mailing campaigns. Their main advantage is their renowned reputation. I have tested with other platforms, but they often generate spam. ON Digital manages that well. They are very careful about database use, which has given them a name in the market.

How did ON Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very formal. I basically organize and manage projects using my calendar. I let them know about a week before about my campaigns with different hotels.

They are always very efficient and careful. They have never made any mistakes.

We are currently working on innovating more and creating more creative mailings, which is a new challenge.