Fueled By Optimism

We are web design, social media, graphic design, and print experts who cultivate brands and promote businesses.

We’re experienced professionals who take pride in what we do. When hired, we’ll get to know your business from the inside out, then build custom solutions that will drive sales. We take the time to learn exactly what you want, and then deliver that and more – all at a realistic cost.

We get to know you. Careful analysis of consumer wants and needs coupled with strategic execution is critical to the delivery of a successful product. One size does not fit all. That’s why we create programs that capture your unique point of view.

We cultivate partnerships. Olive Street Design uses a collaborative approach in everything we do. Every project is based on a detailed study of your company, your product or service and your goals. We work together to bring your vision to life.

Every project is important to us. We don’t feel our job is complete until we have left you completely satisfied. It’s that simple.

We shape the experiences and interactions your customers and clients have with your company online and in print, and it’s a responsibility that we take seriously. We know that exceptional development and design can convert browsers into buyers and consistently deliver sales, and we know what it takes to get there.

2005
Villa Park, IL

The Seattle Times

Sweet Baby Ray's Catering

Maggie Daley Park

The Hasty Pudding (of Harvard University)

Tricoci University

A Major Super PAC

Northwestern University Kellogg Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative

Harvard Lampoon

B2C Website for Commercial Door Supplier

“There are no excuses or delays, just results.”

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Olive Street designed and coded a website featuring pedestrian doors. Their team still provides support and strategic input.

Crystal Lake, Illinois
Jennifer Garramone
CEO, Doors Done Right, Inc.

The website immediately generated organic leads and continues to stimulate business growth, which is attributed to Olive Street’s proactive approach. Plus, their principal is directly involved in the project.

I’m the CEO of a company that supplies, installs, and repairs commercial pedestrian doors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Olive Street Design?

We asked them to design a website that would be easy to find on the Internet.

Our goal was to increase our business with an easy-to-use website.

They were referred to us.

They built and designed the website from scratch. I provided information and pictures, and Olive Street Design did the rest. They continue to manage our site.

I worked with Nat (Principal, Olive Street Design).

Our collaboration has been extremely successful and exceeded our expectations. In the past three years, we’ve worked with other companies who claimed they could do the same thing, but Olive Street’s work has generated more phone calls and leads from the website. The minute we went live, I received an email from a client who found us online, and it has not stopped since then.

Everything has gone smoothly, with no issues or problems at all. They contact me to make sure everything is still working properly and that we are generating business from the site.

They actually do what they say they will do. There are no excuses or delays, just results. I had no experience in making a website, but Nat (Principal, Olive Street Design) has been extremely patient with me and quite professional throughout the whole process.

None that I can think of.

Updated Review

This review was updated on MONTH DAY, YEAR by the client. New content is below.

Company response

This comment was provided by NAME, POSITION at COMPANY, on MONTH DAY, YEAR.

Web & Social Channel Design for Interior Planner

"Once I met with the team, I knew I’d found the right fit."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Olive Street Design modeled and built a new web platform and social media channels to attract interior design customers. After preparing graphics, logos, and content, they now manage support.

Amy Rooney
President, Amy Rooney Interiors

The finished website successfully conveyed key branding elements and lent a competitive edge. Olive Street Design’s pleasant demeanor, transparency, and intuitive knowledge of UI/UX elements continue to impress.

I am the owner/president of a residential interior design company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Olive Street Design?

I needed to create a website and other social media channels for my business.

I wanted a partner to create an attractive, functional site to drive business and provide prospective clients with a clear vision of my company.

I looked at other interior design firms’ websites in Chicago and noticed that Olive Street had built several of the ones I liked. Once I met with the team, I knew I’d found the right fit.

Olive Street created my entire website, including images, logos, and text.

I first connected with Nat (Principal/Creative Director, Olive Street Design) and then worked with the rest of his wonderful team.

After seeing the results of my new website, I highly recommend Olive Street.

We have a great partnership.

They’re easy to work with, incredibly professional, and knowledgeable!

No, I didn’t notice anything that needed to be addressed.

Overall Score They're a great team.
    Olive Street made scheduling easy.
    They're priced reasonably.
    I'm very impressed!
    I highly recommend Olive Street.