Full service world-wide production

Northpass Media is a full service video production and post company. In-house services range from pre-production, production, edit, graphics, and color.

We pride ourselves on A) The quality of our work, and B) That we're always prepared, and C) The fact that we have never missed a dealine, whether that's on a production or delivering final files. We're professional, talented, and creative.

While we have a lot of fun doing what we do, most of all we bring no-nonsense values to every project with the experience and talent to deliver.

Kansas City, MO
  • 519 Avenida Cesar E Chavez
    Kansas City, MO 64108

Gatorade - NAPA Auto Parts - Modelo - YRC Freight - South Dakota Corn - Spire Energy - AT&T - Missouri Lottery - Community America - VML - Barkley - Paulsen - Bailey-Lauerman - Ogilvy - Queue - LMC Truck - and more

Video Production for Brand Activation Agency

"They’re great people. They hear what you need and they do their best to execute that."

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

They developed a couple of videos to sell the same product to a few different target markets. As well, they developed a video that was a four-part series meant for the internal team.

11–50 Employees

Jon Britt
Senior Art Director, Queue Marketing Communications

The client's client has increased their willingness to use video as a medium after seeing the videos that Northpass created. They have helped that client bring in more new business. They really appreciated the agency's ability to stay on time and create innovative videos that make everyone's job easier.

Queue Marketing is a shopper marketing activation agency. We do a little bit of branding as well. I am the senior art director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Northpass Media?

We needed a reliable partner for a video product that we were trying to shoot in multiple locations. It was all from the same brand but there were three different stories to be told. The purpose of the videos was to sell the same product to three different target markets. It was a B2B project where our business would communicate with businesses that we wanted to work with and the videos showed them what we do.

The first project we worked with Northpass Media on was for a four-part series that was education-based for our employees. We did another four-part B2B video for our different segments including food service and business retailers. All of their work has been really great. They’ve been a great help in the planning stages as well. It has been a very collaborative effort. When I’m with them onsite, they’re very helpful and open about the process. They’re also very receptive when I give them feedback. We find the location and actors based on our clients’ needs. We then work with them to solidify call times and details about the production. They will give suggestions on which actor they think would do the best job. They’re helping us with a celebration video now. They flew into Chicago to help us on site.

How did you come to work with Northpass Media?

I searched online and did phone interviews with three companies, not including Northpass. When I found them, I felt like they were a great fit.

How much have you invested with Northpass Media?

We have spent between $200,000 and $250,000 with them so far.

We started working with them in September 2013, and the work is ongoing.

My relationship with them has helped to increase my client’s willingness to use video as a medium. A lot of the internal videos have reached over 3,000 employees. The B2B videos have helped our client bring on new business. They are in love with the videos. It’s their bar for measuring a good B2B video. For me, I think they do fantastic work and I couldn’t ask for anything better from our partnership.

How did Northpass Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a good job of giving us a production cycle in a calendar form. They stick to that calendar, and oftentimes they’re ahead of schedule. We communicate in person, through phone calls, and emails. They’re very responsive. We use Wipster for editing the videos, which helps me to know that Northpass is very innovative and they find tools that help make my job easier.

What did you find most impressive about Northpass Media?

They’re great people. They hear what you need and they do their best to execute that. They come to the table with their own ideas and they allow me to help guide their vision. They help develop a vision that takes everyone’s needs into account.

Are there any areas Northpass Media could improve?

No. I’m overly happy with everything they’ve done so far. There’s never a worry when I show up to a location and they’re there. I know we’re going to have a good day.

Overall Score I feel like I’ve made some strong professional and personal relationships. They’re great people.
    Their producer does a great job of sending out that calendar which dictates when everything is due. As long as I’ve been on time on my side, they’ve never missed a deadline.
    No matter how much the budget is, they do a great job and you always get a great result.
    No matter what I set forth for them to do, the deliverable is always top notch. It doesn’t matter how much you’re paying, they don’t give you half-finished work.
    I would recommend them to anybody.