We Listen, We Engage, We Deliver!

NiviData name represents Sanskrit word ‘Nivid’ which translates as information. Creating meaningful information out of random data is in foundation of NiviData Consultancy. Along with that, we believe in incorporating strong processes and honest fundamentals in our work culture which keep customer satisfaction on the forefront.

Ahmedabad, India
  • A – 302, Shapath Hexa Opp. Gujarat High Court SG Highway, Sola
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060

Portal.chat AI Chatbot and Live chat solution, GuideDoc Curated Documentaries, BoomChat - Chat solutions provider, VideoPlasty, ZRVCS Paint service, AkzoNobel, Progressay - AI Marking Assitant and MarkingPlace, NordicWire, SnappBeer, PMapps, Albert Cabestany.

Portal.chat Customised AI based chatbot and Live chat solution Image

Portal.chat Customised AI based chatbot and Live chat solution

Portal.chat allows you to build customised AI chatbot and Live chat solution. AI Chatbot can be trained based on any business model and requirements. This chatbot can take over all first point of communication and if the chatbot is unable to answer a query, it forwards immediately to the business owner or sales person based on pre-set hierarchy. Portal.chat also offer chatbot builder where you can build your own chatbot by

yourself. It is an ideal solution as lead generator.

Here are the key features of this service:

• Live Chat Solution
  • Chatbot/ AI Chatbot
  • Chatbot Builder
  • Auto Translate
  • API Services
  • White Label

It also provides integration with 3rd party apps like Facebook messenger, Whatapp, Slack, Telegram.

Progressay is the way that teachers of the future will mark student writing.

Progressay uses Machine Learning and AI to slash the cognitive load teachers exert when marking student work. This radically reduces the time teachers spend marking whilst increasing accuracy. Now teachers can draw insight from student writing that is impossible to do by hand.

• You can drill down on the types of words, clauses
and sentences students use.
  • You can automate data gathering.
  • You can develop mastery in your students through bespoke knowledge drills.
  • progressay is faster, infinitely more accurate and releases teachers to be able to do what they love- teach!

Find the perfect royalty free stock animation, stock GIF, vendors & more.

It's an e-commerce platform for finding digital content like video, images and vendors.

The project was made on Ruby on Rails with help Spree and open source e-commerce solution for RoR.

With no prior experience in Ruby on Rails, Learning and Delivering modules on time was one of the greatest challenge of this project.  With

this VideoPlasty is
    GuideDoc Curated Documentaries Image

GuideDoc Curated Documentaries

GuideDoc is a global curated documentary streaming platform, it's a Netflix of Documentaries.

Discover and watch the world's best hand-picked and award-winning documentaries from around the globe.

GuideDoc has handpicked award winning documanteries like idfa, visions du reel, sundance, oscars, dok leipzig.

The most challening part of this project was to handle country wise pricing, country

restrictions, cocurrent user handling.
    Padman Automation Image

Padman Automation

Padman Automation is all about smart farming where you can monitor and control all your farming activity with Website and Mobile application.

Padman stop is manufacturer of precast irrigation gates and irrigation automation for the surface irrigation/flood irigation. User will have their farms equipped with gates and sensors installed by Padman team.

Every Gate and Sensors are IoT enabled devices,

connected with AWS Core and can be controlled via Web application developed by us.

Activity Monitoring included various sensor measurement related to soil moisture, water levels. Gates can be scheduled open/closed based on the sensor levels set by user via admin panel.

ZRVCS Image

ZRVCS

ZRVCS connect their user with services with better pricing and better terms.

While this solution primarily focus on Paint services, based on need, consumer can get transparent estimate, reliable warranty and hassle free services and maintainace work through ZRVCS. On the other hand craftsman can have more engagement and more contracts from users.

An online platform for paper, plastic, packaging and printing allied products. proffero is a global platform to allow businessmen, traders, manufacturers & importers to exchange supply & demand and connect with each other.

It connects buyers to sellers and ensures best pricing to their customers via negotiation through bid/quote. Key features of the app are

• Inventory Management
    • Placing
    Inquiry/Offer
  • Bid/Quote for best pricing

pMapps Image

pMapps

pMapps is specially designed app for delivery partners and delivery persons to manage their delieries with utmost efficiency.

It helps them to add daily routes and let app decides best route via route optimization algorithm. It supports upto 80 locations and avalability windows of users for calculating best route.

Advanced E-Commerce Features for Public School

"It didn't matter which tool we used because we responded in every way on both sides."

June - Aug. 2020

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY helped an e-learning school with web development. The team added several features such as payment options, discounts, invoicing, and more. Most of all, the platform must be GDPR compliant.

Spain
    Jair Barragan Fernandez
    Technological Assistant

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY tremendously changed the e-commerce platform of the company. With the perfectly added features, the site made about 25,000 euros which equal about 500 to 600 families purchasing the services of the client. From the start, they have exhibited passion and determination.

I run an online technology business and help companies and individuals find technical solutions to their needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY, and what were your goals?

I was hired to build a website for a public school in my city. It was a simple task and I was able to do it myself. But over time they wanted to create an online shop with some very specific features so I declined the project. The school hired two programmers on two different occasions. They did a bad job in both cases so the school asked me to help. At that time, I contacted NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY.

How did you select NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY and what were the deciding factors?

The opinions of some customers were definitive in making the decision. Someone I have full confidence in had already worked with them.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The first stage of the project could be said to be the one for which we requested the budget. It may seem obvious but already in this initial phase, I could see the professionalism with which they work. The communication was very fluid and before presenting their proposal they made sure they understood perfectly what the needs were that we wanted to cover. Among other things, they asked me for access to the website to study it in depth. No one had ever done that before. When this phase was over we entered the development phase.

They created a shared board in Trello and all the steps of the project were reflected there. It was necessary to make a shop with a series of very demanding requirements. In the shop, they could buy partners and non-partners. To become a member you would have to pay an annual fee and in return, you would get a discount on all the products in the shop. After one year you have to renew the fee to be able to buy again at a reduced price. Second-hand material is also offered in exchange for another annual fee, which complicated things.

As it was a school, there could also be twins, which would make it difficult to identify who the purchase was for, but we found a solution. And we also had to implement technology to meet the GDPR And of course a complex system of invoicing and above all, personalized data export to be able to separate the purchases of the students by class. From a web made in WordPress, they made modifications in PHP about the ChildTheme. I can't give more details because I don't know. I only know that everything works as we wish.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I worked directly with the co-founder and one of his workers.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

During the date, prior to the start of the school year, the website makes sales worth about 25,000 euros. This means a large number of transactions, possibly between 500 and 600 families have made a purchase and everything has gone well.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

As I mentioned before we started working with a detailed Trello board. Although I'm not a big fan of this tool, so we started communicating via Skype, e-mail and even WhatsApp. It didn't matter which tool we used because we responded in every way on both sides. With a smartphone it's very simple.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Both the personal treatment and the professionalism make them very different in this sector. They have an education and a desire to satisfy your needs that I have not seen before.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I wouldn't know, I'm very satisfied with everything.

Platform & Payments for Podcaster

"The response times are excellent and planing on future actions are always discussed and scheduled beforehand."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

A podcaster hired NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY to manage its payment system and develop a platform to securely host its premium podcasts. Picking a suitable platform, they built the solution and improved servers.

Barcelona, Spain
    Guillem Santapau
    Co-Founder & Tech Director, NørdicWire

Their work has had a positive impact on business. The team at NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY is responsive, communicative, trustworthy, honest, and skilled.

NørdicWire is an entertainment Youtube channel as well as a premium podcast. I am the Co-founder and Tech-Director at NørdicWire.

For what projects/services did your company hire NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

We needed to build a platform to securely host our premium podcasts files as well as a payment system to manage subscriptions and customers.

Set up a premium podcast platform that allowed users to register and pay a membership to listen to our podcast.

They were recommended to me by a work colleague who was extremely happy with their services.

In the first stage, NIVIDATA helped with the process of selecting a technological stack that was suitable for our needs. Once deiced they helped us to enhance the temporary solution we had previously built to a much robust platform, able to handle the new requirements. Lately, the have also improved our servers taking the lead on the DevOps front.

The team was built by 2 developers and one project leader. The quality of the developers has been amazing and the communication between us and the project leader has been constant and fluid. We share various channels of communication.

The premium podcast is our main source of income. So any work on our platform has a great impact on our business activities.

The PM Hitesh had multiple communication channels open with us. The response times are excellent and planing on future actions are always discussed and scheduled beforehand.

A couple of things: 1. The response time to solve any issues planned or unplanned is incredibly fast. 2. Communication and being able to trust their professional recommendations.

They can always increase the number of services they offer but for us, we had everything we could ask for and more.

Overall Score I just wish all the companies I came across during all these years in the tech sector were like them.
      Constant and fluid communication was and is present all the time.
      The cost/value is great.
      Excellent, I've been working i the tech sector and they are working with the highest standards.
      I have already done it :)

Outsourced Software Dev for Live-Chat SaaS

"This team almost didn't sleep to keep the promises I made to my clients."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY is the development provider for a live-chat SaaS. In a recent engagement, they made modifications to the client's existing system. They also constructed the product's entire AI environment.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Erik Backer
    CEO, Portal.chat

After a failed engagement with another company that turned out to be deceptive, NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY saved the client's business. Working beyond office hours, the diligent team went above and beyond to deliver upon the client's needs. Their efforts have been crucial for the client's success.

I am the CEO of Portal.chat and we develop and sell Live chat software and Chatbots for websites and Portal websites. Portal websites use our system to connect visitors and advertisors. When advertisers do not reply our chatbots will do on their behalf.

For what projects/services did your company hire NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

We outsourced our IT services for about 8 years to a company in Bulgaria. The cost went up to much so we needed to look in other coountries. We found Nividata in 2018 and we started with some small tasks of development to get used to eachother. Today Nividata does all our development. Modifying existing development and all new development.

Our goal was to have a company that takes care of our full development and support. This involves a lot of trust. Today I can say that Nividata is responsible for our complete tech department.

Our CTO works for Nividata and they have proven that I can trust them completly. They always over deliver and they always go the extra mile to get things done. So I can honestly say that we reached our goal and we even went beyond!

Out of many companies I found this company was very realistic in what I could expect instead of promising me everything I wanted to hear. This gave me the feeling that they realy wanted my business but not by selling me promisses that tbhey couldn't live up to. The where very realistic and honest. I knew right away that here the person is more important that the business.

The made modifications to our existing system. They still do this today. Besides that they developed our complete ai enviroment and all our chatbots including the chatbot builder. They designed and build our websites, designed our UI and developed all integrations in all trd party apps we are integrating with.

Our team is very flexible. If today 5 people work on our software we can upscale in 2 days to 25 people that work fulltime on our system.

When Nividata stepped in Portal.chat was in a very dificult position. Another company in India really made a mess by selling us a lot of lies and they didnt deliver what was promissed. Nividata stepped to the plate the moment I asked them and they saved my business at that moment.

They invested so much time in getting me back on track also in the evening hours. This team almost didn't sleep to keep the promises I made to my clients and where we got in trouble because of this other company we briefly worked with in India. So the impact of Nividata on Portal.chat was very big!

Nividata took over the project management from day 1 and are still responsible today. I can advise any company to do the same. You will not regret this for a moment.

Besides the technical knowledge at this company what impressive me the most is the family feeling I have with this team. They managed to give me the feeling that they are in the next room while they are 10.000 km away from me. We are 1 big team together and this is very sepcial to me.

There is room for improvement in any company and and situation but to be honest I wouldn't know what to say here at this moment. Any person that has doubts should connect with me on Linkedin and I can explain in real life my experiance and feeling regarding Nividata.

Overall Score Just a great company with great people!
      Live up to every agreement
      Good pricing!
      Is always working perfect
      Already did it many times

Development for Ed-Tech Platform

"The team is very efficient in quickly observing new information and ideas and coming up with a solution."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY supports the development of a web-based marketplace. Along with software development, the team supported strategy decisions, QA, and deployment.

CEO, Ed-Tech Platform

The high-quality product differentiates the client from competitors, and users offer positive feedback. The vendor identified the optimal mix of technologies to give the flexibility to scale the product to larger audiences. An agile team, the specialists were well-organized and transparent.

We are an A.i driven ed-tech platform designed to reduce teacher workload. I am the founder and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

We are working with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY on the project. Basically there are two sides: [The project consists of 2 parts.] MarkingAssistant: This is an AI-based service enabling teachers to faster mark essays and helping students to get faster feedback. MarkingPlace: It is an educational domain marketplace which connects students with skilled teachers without having any geographical boundary restriction.

To develop a powerful yet intuitive essay marking platform

We were looking for a technology partner who can help us quickly build an MVP to validate our idea and check the feasibility for e-learning startups based in the UK. We arranged some initial meetings with them and were very impressed with their technical skills. The MVP turned out to be quite successful and we could see that NiviData would bring great value to our project. Therefore, NiviData became our technology partner for the rest of the project.

We are working with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY on the project. Basically there are two sides: [The project consists of 2 parts.] The project was a web based marketplace for the educational domain with AI and NLP based modules aimed towards helping the educators work and grade students faster. NiviData and it’s developer were very quick in understanding our idea and vision. Along with providing software development services they also heavily contributed in the day to day discussions and really engaged with our team in evaluating and coming up with new ideas and providing technical insights. One of our main goals was to scale our product easily and Nividata also provided QA and deployment services which made sure this goal was achieved.

Team of 3 to 5 skilled Backend, Frontend and Mobile App Developers along with Project Manager worked with us directly. They are highly flexible to scale the team size according to requirements.

This project was a key component of our business. We were one of the first ones in the UK to have a product in this niche and a proper execution of the project was paramount to create a good first impression on our target audience and get hold of the market. To make this possible, one of the very first steps was to choose the correct mix of technologies to use. Nividata helped us to decide on Python, Django & React based stack and usage of NLP and AI based modules to power the key modules. This has helped us achieve a bigger goal to serve a large audience on a novel AI-based Marking platform. The planned architecture and scalability gives us flexibility to onboard many more schools and allow their students and teachers to use progressay extensively. The feedback from end users have been really positive which means that the product meets its original goal.

Project management was very well organized, NiviData Consultancy has nearly everything automated with detailed reports coming from every team member. NiviData has a highly organized structure with Agile methodology including daily stand-up meetings, weekly sprint plannings and, weekly demos with the management team of internal employees. Their development team worked closely with our design team. Management team served as a team extension, which was amazing. The Operation Manager who facilitated the process of international payment for us also was impressively accommodating.

Out of many qualities that impressed me, one thing that stood out was : Efficiency. The team is very efficient in quickly observing new information and ideas and coming up with a solution. This really helped not only with MVP but throughout the project. Apart from this I like their responsiveness, transparency, positive attitude and proactive approach to suggest new solutions and ideas. They are ready to demonstrate progress and always open to discussions and feedback.

Not really, we are extremely happy with NiviData Consultancy and their proven performance.

Overall Score Perfect Development Partner!
      Hitesh and his team are always on call!
      Great value for money!
      Excellent! HIgh quality control meant all bugs were tracked and fixed!
      Friendly and professional! Highly skilled!

Mobile App and Web Development for Documentary Platform

"They understand my demands and are well-aligned with our company’s needs."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY provided mobile application and web development services for a video streaming service. This included developing apps for iOS and Android.

Barcelona, Spain
    Victor Correal
    President, GuideDoc

As a result of NIVIDATA’s work, the client’s user-base has grown by 147%. The team is easy to work with and has strong communication skills that mitigate the difficulties of working remotely. They’re proactive, prompt, and produce high-quality work.

I’m the CEO and founder of a documentary streaming platform that is available worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

I wanted support with development.

Initially, I hired them for a small side project. However, I was so happy with their work that I passed on more responsibility. Now, they’re our sole development team. They provide full-stack development services. This includes our website and mobile apps for iOS and Android.

I have a few points of contact, including Hitesh (Co-Founder), Pooja (Full Stack Developer), and Shivashish (DevOps Engineer). Each team member is responsible for a different aspect of the development.

How did you come to work with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

We found them online through Freelancer.

I’m not completely sure, but I would estimate we’ve invested around €300,000.

We started working together years ago, probably around February 2017.

We’ve grown our users 147%. Their work has a huge impact on our business and we’re very happy. They’re also proactive and will develop things that improve our product without me even asking.

How did NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We communicate every day using different tools like Slack. We have team meetings once a week. Their team always meets deadlines and communicates clearly.

We’ve become friends over the course of our engagement. The team came to Catalonia and we were able to meet in-person for the first time which was nice. Although there are sometimes issues with working remotely, in this case, it’s been easy. They’re very professional and are easy to work with.

They understand my demands and are well-aligned with our company’s needs. They respond to issues that come up and find solutions quickly.

I’ve worked with other developers both in Barcelona and around the world, and I’ve never been so happy with a third-party vendor’s work.

No. It would be nice to see them more in person, but that’s not something that they can control. We haven’t had any problems while working together, so I’m very happy.

Web Development for Digital Assets Marketplace

“They understood exactly what we needed.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY handles web development services for a digital files marketplace. Using Ruby on Rails, their team built the front- and backend of the platform.

Bucharest, Romania
    Eduard Stinga
    Owner, VideoPlasty

The platform runs well and has an effective UX design. The partner is happy with its overall look and feel. NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY exceeded expectations and maintained an organized workflow. They make themselves easily accessible and are proactive in collaboration efforts.

I’m the owner of VideoPlasty. It’s a marketplace where we sell digital files in the stock industry with a focus on stock animation.

What challenge were you trying to address with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

Our team needed web development services for a new custom e-commerce platform. We had one built on WordPress but needed something more scalable with the constant ability for the solution to move forward.

NiviData developed a platform that solely contains digital files. There are no products to be delivered, and the files are all instantly downloadable. The files are protected, so there are only accessible to those who purchase them. One of the platform’s features is a preview that plays a video when a cursor hovers over a product picture. The NiviData team set up the whole server, ensuring it works properly and is optimized. The code is written in Ruby on Rails.

There are two full-time developers, one for backend and the other for frontend. Specialists work on an as-needed basis. For example, one person worked in AWS to set up servers and load balancers, etc.

How did you come to work with NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY?

We found them on Freelancer or Upwork. I interviewed 10­–20 developers and teams. They all had reviews except NiviData. However, after our initial call with them, I felt they understood exactly what we needed. NiviData stood out from the others and had a price that fit my budget.

We’ve invested around $25,000.

We began working on the project in July 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

In terms of benchmarks and general audits, we have high scores across the board. Everything runs well and the platform has good UX design. I’m happy with how it looks and functions.

How did NIVIDATA CONSULTANCY perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with a lot of freelancers, so I was unsure of what to expect from a team. NiviData exceeded my imagination. They’re very organized. We maintain daily contact via Fleep, a communication platform. I’m able to directly access them and know what they’re working on.

We sit down to discuss and brainstorm new ideas and features. They don’t just execute something because I throw an idea out there. It’s a collaborative effort with all parties contributing to find the best solution.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Don’t hesitate to start a project with them. They’ll let you know if they can’t take it on. I’ve been quite satisfied.

Overall Score I’ll continue working with them for the foreseeable future.
      A lot of other quotes I got were higher. They’re affordable and provide quality service.
      I’m happy with everything they did.
      I’ve already referred them.