White Hat SEO Agency and White Label SEO Reseller

newApps Agency partners with business owners to develop and execute highly customized digital marketing programs focused on white hat SEO, content strategy, and local search optimization.

Our no-nonsense approach as a digital marketing and SEO agency delivers results - whether you are just getting started with SEO or ready to take your digital marketing campaign to the next level.

Many businesses are struggling with trying to figure out how to use SEO. If this you, you’re not alone.

However, no business or organization should ignore something that so many people are searching on Google!

Don’t Know Where To Start?

Then rely on professionals like us, who eat, drink & sleep digital marketing & SEO.

In Working With Us, Our Guarantee Is You Will…

•Attract & engage new customers
•Generate warm & more leads
•Profit from advanced digital marketing & SEO techniques
•Be found at the top of search results
•Archive & exceed existing marketing & sales goals
•Stand out among the sea of competition & noise on digital

Visit newAppsAgency.com

Digital Marketing Services:

•White Hat SEO
•White Label SEO
•Link Building
•Content Strategy
•Local Search Optimization
•Listings Builder

We are the go-to authority for anything related to SEO and Digital Marketing. We provide cutting-edge solutions that produce a massive increase in leads, prospects & clients!

Learn how we can help you go from average to extraordinary with Digital Marketing and SEO.

2006
Denver, CO
  • 360 S Monroe St. #602
    Denver, CO 80209
  • 38 Place du Commerce, #11-103
    Montreal, QC H3E 1T8

Our key clients are business owners who want to increase online inquiries & win market share from their competitors.

Companies interested in growing through digital marketing programs focus on web traffic, leads, sales, and conversions.

Many people have heard of SEO, but not everyone is familiar with the two basic categories of SEO strategies, which are white hat SEO and black hat SEO.

Learn more about “What Does White Hat SEO Mean” in our white hat SEO blog post at https://newappsagency.com/what-does-white-hat-seo-mean

If you're someone in the digital marketing space and want to know more about these terms, and why white hat SEO is the far better way to go, you're in the right place.

In this video, we go over what white hat SEO is, what its benefits are, and why it's worth using.

We also go over its negative counterpart, back hat SEO, and why you should avoid using it.

First, we get into the definition of white hat SEO, and how it works with Google's framework to help get you better results in your search engine rankings.

...

SEO is the name of the game when it comes to online marketing, and because of that, White Label SEO has gotten bigger and bigger.

When two or more companies get together to split the costs and duties of online marketing, they increase their potential audience and reach exponentially.

In this video, we go over the basics of how to do White Label SEO more effectively and accurately.

We go over the basics like link building and guest blogging and talk about why they are so important.

We also talk about keyword optimization and content development.

All of these are crucial in SEO, and especially in a White Label SEO situation where you have other entities relying on your ability to maximize your SEO easily and effectively.

So if you are about to start a White Label SEO partnership, or already have one underway, this video will give you the basics to help your campaigns thrive.

White Hat SEO Techniques

White Label SEO Reseller Program

SEO Implementation for Floral Company

"We were extremely satisfied with their management, as we could easily speak directly with their founder via email or phone."

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

newApps Agency corrected SEO errors and aligned content with Google's search engine algorithm.

Owner, Violet's Florist

Thanks to newApps Agency's effort, the website now ranks on the first page of Google. Their founder's personal and hands-on approach exemplify their excellent customer service. Their team's overall professionalism and punctuality were impressive.

I am the owner of Violet's Florist.

For what projects/services did your company hire newApps Agency?

We needed professional SEO services.

We wanted to land on the first page on Google.

I found newApps Agency on LinkedIn.

Their team fixed our SEO issues and made sure our content was in line with Google's algorithm.

I work directly with newApps Agency's founder.

Our rank improved from page three of Google to the first page.

How did the newApps Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We were extremely satisfied with their management, as we could easily speak directly with their founder via email or phone. He created videos if there were any issues and explained everything.

What impresses you about the newApps Agency?

We were impressed by their professionalism, service, and, punctuality.

Overall Score They are a great company.
    They made scheduling easy.
    Their costs were reasonable.
    We were satisfied with their excellent service.
    It's highly likely I'll recommend them to others.

Social Media and SEO for Home Service Company

“You won’t get better service for the value the newApps offers.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

newApps Agency is providing a full suite of SEO services including organic keyword research/ranking and blog/video content creation. They also improved profiles across several review sites to increase visibility.

Oklahoma
Marketing Director, Home Service Company

The project has led to notable increases in both SEO rankings and site traffic. Clear communication and a proactive approach to all aspects of the project made for a transparent and collaborative process and solid results.

I work in marketing for a garage door company that focuses on sales, installation, and repair for commercial and residential properties.

What challenges were you trying to address with newApps Agency?

We were looking for a company to help us with our SEO and overall digital presence, including a revamp of our business profiles and blog posts to improve our ranking.

When I started at the company, I noticed that several of our business listings on various sites were either incorrect or incomplete. newApps started off by addressing these issues and creating new profiles on platforms that didn’t have us listed. They also helped us with our blog, primarily focusing on content creation and posting to various services including Google Plus. Their services have also included organic keyword research/ranking and making recommendations to improve our visibility. To further our digital reach, newApps also set up our YouTube page with new channels and created several promotional videos that revolved around popular search terms related to our business.

I work exclusively with Charles [Founder, newApps Agency].

How did you come to work with newApps?

The owner of my company and I were doing research on potential vendors, and he found Newapps via an online search. We set up a call and started working together shortly afterwards.

The project will round out to approximately $10,000.

We started working together in April of 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’re doing a lot of work on this in-house as well, and our work combined with what newApps has been able to accomplish has led to increases in both traffic and SEO rankings. We’ve been very satisfied with the work Charles has been doing. The YouTube videos have been a huge success. We hadn’t put much time into our page prior to the engagement, but after posting several videos that aligned with our digital marketing strategy, our views went up and our videos started ranking. Everything that he’s done has a direct result attached to it.

How did newApps perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s very responsive and has been great about sticking to our budget. He’s also been very reliable in meeting deadlines and staying on schedule. We’re located in Oklahoma and he works remotely, which we originally thought might be difficult, but he’s been very easy to work with. He’s taken a proactive approach to all aspects of the project and communicates clearly when strategies outside our original scope may improve our results.

Communication is always key to the success of a project, and he makes it very easy for us. He’s very transparent, and we always know where we’re at in terms of progress. In my previous experience, agencies that effectively communicate around these types of projects can be hard to find, but that’s never been an issue with Charles. This diligence carries over to his quality of work as well.

In the beginning of the project, there was a little bit of a disconnect on blog content due to a slight learning curve around our preferred style. However, this has improved dramatically over the course of the project, and he is now able to take on the company voice without any issues.

Advice for potential customers?

You won’t get better service for the value the newApps offers. The quality of work that he produces for what you’re paying makes him stand out from most other companies.

SEO Consulting for Marketing Freelancer

"Charles was always available and responsive."

Feb. - Apr. 2017

newApps Agency conducted a review of current SEO strategies and prepared recommendations to increase search rankings through future improvements.

Paulina Piekarski
Freelance Producer, Various Agencies

Through newApps Agency’s detailed feedback and educational emphasis, new keyword and content targets allowed successful platform optimization. Their accessibility, knowledge of best SEO practices, and concise explanations made the relationship valuable.

I am a freelancer who specializes in experiential marketing and production.

For what projects/services did your company hire newApps Agency?

I hired Charles [Founder, newApps Agency] to teach me SEO [search engine optimization] skills. This allowed me to gain a better understanding of how to optimize my site and boost my search engine rankings.

I wanted to improve my understanding of SEO and learn how to optimize my site.

I found newApps through a recommendation.

I reached out to newApps and explained that I wanted to understand SEO in order to improve my website. I needed to gain complete understanding so that I could build my website according to best SEO practices.

Charles reviewed my current site and conducted a detailed analysis. He explained his recommendations in layman’s terms, and we held meetings together in which he explained the best keyword targets and ways to include content on my site. He was extremely helpful and patient, explaining everything in simple terms and acting as a wealth of knowledge.

I worked directly with Charles.

How did the newApps Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Charles was always available and responsive.

What impresses you about the newApps Agency?

I was impressed by Charles' knowledge and ability to explain a complicated subject in simple terms. I also appreciated his delivery method: he used videos to answer my questions.

We easily coordinated online and by email.
    They're affordable based on my budget.
    They're excellent.
    I absolutely would recommend newApps.

SEO and Digital Strategy for Social Media Firm

"I’m very confident that everyone working on the project understands our company and brand."

newApps Agency is responsible for SEO and digital marketing strategy. They utilized an intensive on-boarding process to ensure accurate comprehension of goals.

Australia
Kayla Lawless
Founder and Director, Mosi Media

Although the relationship is still in its early stages, progress to date has been more than satisfactory. newApps communicates well and displays an ever-present work ethic. Their appreciation of customer service is evident by their purposeful integration of brand goals.

I’m the Director and Founder of Mosi Media, a social media marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire newApps Agency?

We were looking to hire someone to assist us with our digital marketing strategy and SEO.

We were aiming to rank higher on Google and start building a database through our website form.

We searched online and this agency had a good reputation. After the first call, we just felt they understood our struggle and could help our situation.

We met with them many times to discuss what we needed and where we wanted the business to go. They helped us in every way we wanted and more.

I'm not sure how many team members were involved, but everyone I spoke to was all over our project, and they knew what was happening.

We’ve just launched, and we’re off to a great start. I don't believe we would’ve had nearly the amount of success we’ve seen if we’d gone at it alone.

We’re very well connected and the communication is always there when we need it. I’m very confident that everyone working on the project understands our company and brand.

I was so happy that they took the time to understand our brand and what we wanted to achieve. That’s what sets them apart: many other agencies we spoke to rushed the process of getting to know us.

Digital marketing is such a fast-paced industry, and I'm sure they know that. I think they're constantly working on staying up to date on trends and such.

SEO Strategy for Entertainment Company

"The founder took time to find our weaknesses and convert them into strengths."

May 2018

newApps Agency implemented an SEO strategy to improve low keyword rankings. They also collaborated on content marketing strategies.

Matt Sheridon
CEO, Ten Thirty Entertainment

Higher keyword rankings increased engagement and sales conversion rates. They achieved these results through a seamless process in which scheduling, quality, work, and affordable costs were notable strengths. The team was also patient and insightful.

I am CEO of Ten Thirty Entertainment.

For what projects/services did your company hire newApps Agency?

We wanted to improve SEO and learn new marketing strategies because our key terms were ranking low. However, we didn’t have the time, resources, or the in-house expertise to execute good content strategies.

We wanted to improve our ranking, as well our clients' rankings, to increase sales.

A friend referred them.

We started with the basics – first discussing goals and then a walkthrough of our website. Next, we brainstormed possible techniques to meet our set objectives and then set a timeline for the implementation.

We worked with the CEO, the sales director, and a project manager.

Key terms are now ranking high. These results subsequently improved engagement and sales conversions.

How did the newApps Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

The collaboration was seamless. Scheduling was easy and newApps Agency performed well overall.

What impresses you about the newApps Agency?

The founder took time to find our weaknesses and convert them into strengths. He was patient and instructive.

We could’ve focused more on the analytics of the company, as well as social media.

Overall Score They provided stellar service.
    They made scheduling very easy.
    The cost was very affordable.
    Their work was high quality.
    I'll likely refer them to friends.

Website Optimization for Consultant Group

“It didn’t take long for newApps to understand our needs.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

newApps Agency provides website optimization and SEO services to increase visibility in Google rankings.

Montréal, Canada
Vanessa Thiffeault Picard
President, Groupe Protektor

newApps Agency immediately grasped the project requirements and delivered noticeable results within two months. The team is pleasant to work with, responsible, and responsive to unique requests.

I am the president of Groupe Protektor. We are consultants for people who get injured in a work accident or road accident. We have 12 employees in Montréal.

For what projects/services did your company hire newApps Agency?

We hired them so we could become better known.

Our primary goal was to appear higher in Google rankings.

We selected them based on their past projects.

We explained exactly what we needed and it didn't take long for newApps to understand our needs. They did what they had to do.

It was me and another employee, who also does a lot within the company.

We started to see results after 2-3 months, and we are very happy with the results.

How did the newApps Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very nice people and do not get irritated when we ask for something special.

What impresses you about the newApps Agency?

The results and their responsibility.

Not at this moment.

Overall Score Very happy
    2-3 months has planned
    Was much more expensive with other companies
    Did what they were hired to do
    Did what they said they would