Digital Marketing is our Passion

New Vision Digital is a Noida(Delhi NCR) based digital marketing agency focused on improving the way organizations reach and connect with users. We are a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, driven by a passion for building digital platforms, products, and services that span web, mobile, social, and connected retail channels.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
  • C-89c, IIIrd Floor, Sector-8
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
  • 42 Brunswick Terrace
    Hove, East Sussex BN3 1HA

SEO & PPC for Manufacturing Company

"They went out of their way to resolve my questions."

Aug. 2018 - Apr. 2019

New Vision Digital performed SEO and PPC services to strengthen an online presence and generate leads.

Supplier Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Company

Internal stakeholders saw results from the SEO services within two months, and new leads were generated within one month. A client-oriented team, New Vision Digital kept stakeholders updated on project milestones. They proactively planned their workflow and adhered to it throughout the timeline.

I work as a quality assurance engineer. My work scope includes direct contact with vendors and supervising the automobile manufacturing and assembly set up.

For what projects/services did your company hire New Vision Digital?

I hired them for a personal project. I wanted SEO and PPC services for a website of mine.

I wanted the PPC services to generate leads as quickly as possible so that my business would increase. In the meantime, I wanted the SEO work to establish my online presence.

I selected New Vision Digital through a Google search.

I contacted them over the phone and their sales person gave me an overview of how things would proceed. I met them at their office and agreed on the proposals they sent me. They explained to me in detail how the SEO and PPC campaigns will go hand in hand. We established that monthly progress reports would be shared.

For the SEO services, there was a team lead and one SEO expert. For the PPC work, there was one PPC specialist and a project coordinator for communication.

Seeing results from SEO work takes time, but I saw results within the second month. I saw leads from PPC within the first month.

I directly coordinated with them as they had assigned a coordinator to bridge the communication gap. They were updating me on a weekly basis about their progress. They even responded after work hours if I had a query.

The ease of their workflow was very impressive. New Vision Digital caters to their clients, and that really caught my attention. They went out of their way to resolve my questions.

No issues have occurred to me yet. I got what I was promised at the beginning.

SEO & PPC Services for Healthcare Company

“New Vision Digital delivered instant growth.”

Mar. - Nov. 2018

New Vision Digital provided digital marketing services to accelerate online growth. Their strategies include SEO, PPC, and social media advertising.

Product Manager, Fitness Company

While it typically takes a full year to see significant results from SEO, New Vision Digital improved the search engine ranking within the first three months. Within two months, they were able to increase lead generation. Their team has proven to be an excellent resource for rapid online growth.

Our fitness company offers multiple gym facilities and various wellness products.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Vision Digital?

To expand our online growth, we decided to partner with a digital marketing agency.

New Vision Digital helped us promote our business with a mix of organic growth strategies, PPC, and social media advertising. After analyzing the state of our website, they developed a comprehensive SEO strategy to maximize our impact. They also drafted two comprehensive marketing strategies with unique selling propositions.

We worked with a variety of professionals within their organization, including the social media team, the SEO specialists, and the PPC experts.

How did you come to work with New Vision Digital?

We found them while searching for local digital marketing providers online. They were the best fit for the project, in comparison to the other companies that we evaluated.

We spent less than $10,000 for their services.

They worked with us from March 2018 until November 2018.

Within the first three months of integrating SEO content on our website, our search engine ranking improved dramatically. The number of qualified leads increased within two months of implementing social media ads and organic growth strategies into our marketing mix.

How did New Vision Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their coordination efforts were smooth and highly effective. Everyone on their team was professional and always willing to help.

New Vision Digital delivered instant growth, surpassing all of our expectations. We enjoyed our time working with them.

We didn’t notice any red flags while working with them.

Overall Score New Vision Digital is a fantastic company to work with.
    We experienced growth much earlier than we expected.
    Their prices complied with the services that they delivered.
    Our insults were incredible.
    We are very likely to recommend their services.