Building Something Better

Netsells are a leading UK based digital agency specialising in Native mobile application development, Laravel Web Development and bespoke API's. Netsells have clients in over 40 countries and have seen numerous chart topping successes, cementing their position as one of the UK's most highly respected and fastest growing agencies.

With offices in York and London, Netsells work with businesses of all sizes - from cutting edge start-ups to international household brands, working to carefully plan, design, develop and maintain mobile apps and web platforms.

A 40 man team of designers, developers, project managers and consultants,  delivering projects from £10,000 - £500,000 +

York, United Kingdom
  • Netsells Group
    Suite 3, Mill House, North Street
    York YO1 6JQ

Jaguar Landrover, BBC, NHS, Food and Environment Research Agency, Leeds University, Callanetics, YourParkingSpace, Three Mobile, Exertis, Hiring Hub, GE Capital, Cotswold Outdoors

YourParkingSpace

UK's leading shared economy platform for pre book Parking

Watch Lotto

Mobile applications with great watch prizes!

SH1FT

Mobile application for an innovative HiiT workout format operating globally

Railguard

Innovative B2C application for automatically claiming refunds when you were on a delayed train in the UK

BrushDJ

Childrens application for encouraging adequate teeth brushing, funded by the NHS

Bagboard

Mobile application for cutting edge advertising startup

Leeds University

BBC

YourParkingSpace

Mobile Applications

Web Dev for Locum Management Platform

"In terms of frontend development, they're ahead of the competition."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Netsells developed a website for organizing locum general practitioners. They built the site from scratch using Laravel PHP and provide ongoing maintenance.

Matthew Beddoe
Co-Founder, MyLocumManager

Users love the site’s intuitive layout and find it more visually appealing than competing platforms. Netsells’ personable, collaborative team helped bring an initial concept to its full potential. They’re highly responsive and produce quality deliverables at a competitive price.

I'm the Co-Founder of a website called MyLocumManager. We’re a SaaS site that provides invoicing and administrative assistance to doctors in the U.K.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

I needed a web development company to build the site from scratch.

I had a clear vision for the platform. I wanted it to be responsive, incorporating a very modern, slick look. I gave them my basic concept and they worked with me to develop the idea further. They then built the site using Laravel PHP. Netsells gave me advice on content creation and connected me with marketing companies. They also gave me access to platforms like Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.

I work directly with Al Foster [Project Manager, Netsells]. He manages the project itself and communicates my needs to their developers.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

I did a Google search and considered a number of companies in the U.K. and abroad. Netsells offered a competitive price and understood our vision.

Between £30,000– £40,000.

We started working together in January 2015 and I continue to keep them on retainer.

Users find our site highly intuitive, which was a big priority for me. General feedback shows that our site is more user-friendly and visually appealing than our competitors.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been massively impressed by Al’s work. I can reach him anytime and they’re highly responsive. If we have an issue with the site, they respond immediately, and I always get a response to less urgent questions within 24 hours.

While we've experimented with project management tools, most of our communication is done over phone and email.

In terms of frontend development, they're ahead of the competition. They take time to understand my priorities and offer feedback on how to best accomplish those goals.

They’ve been a great partner, so not really. As with any developer, it can be unnerving to pay an hourly rate without a clear understanding of what you’re paying for, but that’s the nature of a project like this.

Get them on board as soon possible. I tried to outline the entire project before hiring a developer, but Netsells’ expertise helped me realize the site’s full potential.

Overall Score Their friendly team makes it easy to collaborate on ideas.
    We experienced some delays in the beginning, but they always come through on prioritized deadlines.
    While there may be cheaper options available, Netsells’ quality is worth the investment.
    The quality of their deliverables is consistently fantastic.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web Dev for Community Scholarship Charity

“They invested the time to learn about us and what we want, which shows in the final product.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Netsells Limited built a complex website with a Hatchly CMS. The website can accept applications and transitions donors to voting participants. The team also developed a small logo and provides ongoing support.

Founder, Crowd Scholar

The website, which is 80% complete, has no issues when live and all bugs and issues identified during testing are resolved within hours. Netsells Limited is responsive, client-oriented, and trustworthy. The team is experienced and demonstrates a genuine, vested interest in the project’s success.

Crowd Scholar is a newly registered charity. We focus on providing scholarships to high-attaining kids from disadvantaged backgrounds. I’m the founder and a trustee.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

We didn’t have the technical expertise to build the kind of site we wanted. The vision for the charities is partially democratic, so we needed to have features like voting. The goal is to have a clean, intuitive website that gets our message across.

There was a heavy planning stage. The first phase was an agreement of what we wanted, how much it would cost, what it included, and them sharing different ideas and looks for what the site could be. We also had a couple of design proposal layouts. The second stage was building the one we picked and them testing it, making sure everything worked, and then going live. They used Hatchly for the CMS.

It’s a relatively complex site, as it has to be able to accept applications to the scholarship program. They also put in a loading feature for when someone donates through the website, they get the option to vote on the charity’s policies. It’s a smooth transition from being a donor to being a participant, which is hard to pull off and have it look as good as it does. They also provided small logos for parts of the site where we refer to certain things.

They provide ongoing support, and when we need to touch up on things here and there, they’ll add stuff.

We mainly worked with 2 people, who were front-facing, client facing. They had a development team behind them, big enough to get everything delivered on time and on spec. The first phase had someone who took us through setting up the scope, contract, and making sure both sides knew what was expected. After that, we had a project manager overseeing the delivery of the final product. Both were responsive and friendly.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

We had brief discussions with companies we researched online, and had them send a cost proposal. We narrowed it down to 2 companies and spoke with current clients of theirs for feedback. We really liked Netsells's initial response and speed with which they got back to us.

$8,000.

We started working together in March 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The site is 80% finished and built in the way we wanted it. There are a few added features that won't come into play until a month down the line. We've seen them all, and they’re pretty much done but aren’t live yet.

It looks fantastic, especially considering the price we paid. There are no issues when it's been live. When you go through testing before it goes up, obviously things get caught. Once it's been up, everything’s worked smoothly. There was one time when a link wasn’t working to Twitter or Instagram, and it was fixed within a few hours.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive, which is one of the reasons we picked them. Just today, I pinged 3 or 4 emails with Andrew [Junior Business Analyst, Netsells Limited], who is managing the project. They always get back to us and get it done quickly. We also call on Google Hangout.

Their responsiveness, and that they’re client oriented. They invested the time to learn about us and what we want, which shows in the final product.

No, I can’t think of anything that I’d change with how this is going. They’ve been very good.

What advice would you give to a potential client of Netsells?

We learned to really trust them. They know what they’re doing. It helped to let them learn about what we're trying to accomplish. They’re the kind of people who will take that onboard and have it affect how they do their work.

Overall Score It was very good.
    They're never late on delivering anything.
    We are happy with the price we got, especially in comparison to other people we spoke to.
    I’m happy with the initial project and they've delivered on what they promised.
    They are friendly and get the work done. It looks good and it works.

WordPress Design & Dev for University-run Conference

"They were very enthusiastic about the project and offered a good level of service and training."

June - Sept. 2016

Netsells designed and developed an entire WordPress website, including the logo design and PDF file additions. The team also provided training services over the phone to ensure the client could edit and add content.

Marketing & Development Officer, University of Leeds

The website showed exact requirements as defined. Netsells supplied proper communication, kept on budget and met set deadlines. The website proved to be high quality, needing minimal maintenance since its development.

The Continuing Professional Development [CPD] courses under the Conference and Events Unit sits within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Leeds. We manage a portfolio of regular CPD activities for industry delegates, plus a range of ad-hoc engineering conferences and events.

I am a marketing and development officer for the university.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

We needed a new WordPress-driven website to promote a conference.

Netsells managed the full design and build of the website, including the logo design. While we provided the content for the website, Netsells offered over-the-phone training to ensure we were fully up to speed with the use of the CMS [Content Management System] and update of the website. Their training services ensured we were able to easily add, edit and remove pages and other page content as required.

We provided Netsells content for each of the initial pages. 10-15 pages were required to implement based on a maximum of three different page templates. Certain pages also required downloadable assets, such as PDF files, to be included on the pages.

The project lasted three months to design and build the website, with minimal updates since.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

Netsells was one of the website developers on our preferred suppliers list. We requested quotes from three of the suppliers, and Netsells came back with the lowest price.

We invested less than $10,000.

The project began in June of 2016 and ended in September of 2016.

We were really pleased with the services received from Netsells. The Conference Chair and our team were very happy with the final result. Netsells ensured the website was suitable and made to our specifications.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was carried out within the agreed schedule, and budget and communication throughout the project build were excellent.

Overall Score The design of the website looks very professional and due to the training and functionality, it has been straightforward to make changes and edit the website ourselves, which was important to us.

Bespoke IT System Development for Series A Financed Startup

“Their support during this time has been indispensable.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Netsells Group provides IT support, development services, and strategy consultation. They built a website and retail app and are currently developing IT systems to engage stakeholders and improve operations.

London, United Kindgom
CEO, New Marketing Platform Provider

Netsells Group has directly contributed to the company's growth.  Their efforts have impacted the general advertising and marketing space and resulted in over $200,000 in oversubscribed raises in less than a year. The team offers valuable advice with a long-term, vested interest in project success.

Our company provides a new London-based out-of-home marketing platform that delivers timely, engaging, targeted, and scalable advertising campaigns in central London during specific time intervals.  We are currently in our launch phase, and recently completed an investment raise, taking our raises to over $200,000 in less than a year since inception.

My role is founder and CEO.  I am involved in the vision and strategy, which often overlaps with IT system "discovery" phases.  Members of my team usually take over from there to project manage the IT development phases.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsells Group?

The project is in two phases: business challenges faced early on, and more recent business opportunities.

The "early business challenges" phase revolved around the need to add credibility to our brand, equip us with "go-to-market" networking efforts, and support investment raising efforts.  This included developing phone app visuals for concept presentation and a high quality, professional-looking website on a limited budget. (All of this was prior to our recent investment installation).

The "more recent business opportunity" phase is ongoing, and will continue for some time.  It involves building sophisticated and reliable IT systems in order to engage key stakeholders in our operation and enable better logistics to deliver reliable and consistent service.

I found Netsells through an online search in December 2016, after having spoken to six or seven other potential providers. Upon speaking with Netsells, I got an immediate sense that they were "long-termists" with respect to their clients.  They clearly wanted to understand my needs and resource capacities so that they could provide me with the soundest advice possible. This was a quality I hadn't seen in the others, and so I opted for Netsells.

We have been primarily engaged in the areas of strategy, design, and development. They have also demonstrated consistent support and offered sound and invaluable advice throughout the stages as we've evolved into a functional business.  We now collaborate with them in two key ways:  The first is dual concept ideation in discovery phases, and the second is with them working on formal IT development and subsequent testing phases. We communicate regularly to tie everything together.

My relationship with Netsells started when I was the sole employee of my company and about to run out of cash, with no obvious prospects of further financing on the horizon. Ten months later, we are a full-time team of eight hand-chosen employees, working from a central London office.  We recently completed a two-and-a-half-fold oversubscribed raise for $200,000 at a $3.4 million post-money valuation.  We have a full professional website (built by Netsells), a retailer phone app in the iOS and Android stores for our distribution network (built by Netsells), a patent-pending (with involvement and advice from Netsells), and a temporary customer relationship management system in place with a full one in development (again, Netsells).  With the IT service Netsells delivers, we are currently running scaled test operations in London in preparation for our upcoming launch (which is to be rolled out in stages over the next six months).  We have a growing network and following in the advertising and marketing space, which has benefited tangibly from the look and feel of our IT and website.  All in all, the business has come a very long way in the time since I first engaged Netsells, and their support during this time has been indispensable.

Overall Score They offer valuable support, appropriate advice, and a high quality end product every time.
    They have communicated well with us to ensure adequate development planning time is booked in advance. In the context of all their clients, they have also clearly demonstrated enough foresight to meet client objectives through the number of hires made.
    They offered much better value for money versus other quotes I received. They always provide a high quality end product, always meet our objectives, and are always within our financial capacity.
    They deliver exactly what we ask for every time. It looks professional, functions properly. They are quick to respond to problems.
    Yes, I am absolutely willing to refer them.

WordPress Development for Data Center

"Netsells has helped us a lot with our website. ... It all comes down to the look of it, so they’ve really helped our business along in that sense."

n/a

Recognizing their need for extra development resources, the client hired Netsells to develop the back-end of their WordPress site and also provide maintenance and update services.

London, UK
Marketing Assistant, Data Center

New Haircut performed well for the client and contributed to a successful website that receives compliments and inspires inquiries. The agency is praised for their responsiveness, honest feedback, and collaborative nature.

We are a data center based in central London. We are a co-location building, so we are basically a property for 80 businesses. We have different types of IT businesses within our building. We have servers, and people can buy kilowatts and keep their IT infrastructure inside our building. We can maintain all of that ourselves.

I am a marketing assistant.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

We needed assistance with our website.

Netsells actually did a lot of the back-end development for our WordPress website. They worked with one of our design agencies to build the website from scratch for us. Then they also maintained the upkeep for the WordPress website and the integrated build that we have there, such as HubSpot. They keep that up-to-date for us.

If we want new features added to our site, we have Netsells do it for us. We had a few technical issues, which I have worked with Netsells to fix.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

Netsells was introduced to us by our design agency because they use them quite a bit themselves. They referred us on to them because they do it in joint action with each other, so they do the design part, and Netsells does the back-end part for websites.

I would like to keep that confidential.

They’re still working with us. We still have an ongoing relationship with them. They maintain the website for us. Anything that we need coding for or anything in the back end, we work with them, and they are able to figure that out with us.

Netsells has helped us a lot with our website. We wouldn’t have the website that we have today if we didn’t work with Netsells and their partner design agency. We do get a lot of inquiries through our website. We always get complimented on how well laid out it is, as well. We do have a very well-working website, and we’re ranked quite highly with on Google as well. It all comes down to the look of it, so they’ve really helped our business along in that sense.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really quick with any kind of inquiry that we have, or if we need something fixed. They’re really fast and on the ball. All I have to do is send an email, and I’ll get a response pretty much straight away. If it’s quite a long project they need to deal with, they will keep me updated step-by-step with it. They are really on top form with that.

What distinguishes Netsells from other providers?

We really appreciate that they actually know our branding very well. If we’re asking for something, they’ll give their honest opinion and think whether if it’s within brand as well. Again, they work with the design agency; they really know the voice of our company, so they understand what we’re going for.

Is there anything Netsells could have improved or done differently?

There’s nothing that I can really say that they could do differently. It’s all working in partnership. I think we can all help each other out a little bit more, with having more things on the website or maybe just suggesting things for us for our website to run a bit better. That’s all down to open discussions as well, because we all have to have ideas with it. We’re very happy with the service that they have provided.

• N/A Cost

Web Design for Photography Company

"We let them [Netsells] be as creative as they wanted to be, and they delivered a great product. They were very straightforward and transparent."

The client hired NetSells to provide end-to-end development services as they created their website. The agency designed and developed every aspect except for the pre-existing logo.

London, UK
Romain Kedochim
Photographer, Soda Visual

Netsells delivered an excellent website that consistently receives compliments, The agency is praised for their responsiveness and strong communication. There were no major complaints and Netsells is highly recommended to others.

Our company is Soda Visual. We are a commercial and lifestyle photography and videography company.

I am a director and photographer in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

It was a question of how to display the work that we’ve done both on a project basis, case studies, and in a portfolio, that would work for all the things that we create. Because a lot of photographers have mostly images displayed online that are all landscapes or all portraits, we felt like it was a bit of a cheap way out, and that there must be some sort of design solution to this. This is what we were hoping to be able to solve with Netsells.

Netsells developed our website end-to-end. We gave them carte blanche. They designed the overall look. The only thing that we provided was the logo. We asked for the colors of the logo to remain as part of the design. Everything else was completely open, really. They first designed the home page, and once we were satisfied with the home page, then we expanded the design to all of the other pages, like our blog and other pages we needed to add along the way.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

We found them online. Later on, after speaking to them, especially Brannan, who came to meet us in London, we knew it was going to be right. We knew we were on the same wavelength. We knew that they were quite keen on the idea of going all out on the design, rather than just follow your clients’ hopes. What we find in photography is that our clients don’t know what they want, and when it came down to it, talking to the guys at Netsells, it turns out that we didn’t really know what we wanted, and we wanted some guidance.

We just wanted to have it done properly. They were not in a rush to get paid or to finish it as long as we were not going to give them a hard time every other day, so it worked out pretty well for us in that respect.

It cost under $10,000.

It’s ongoing work. There are a couple of things that are still pending, which we knew was going to be the case from day one.

It is a bit of a problem in the sense that we don’t really have the funds to keep going. At the same time, the changes we need aren’t that upsetting or urgent. We’re a bit in limbo. There are some things that are for the second stage of the development, mostly in the back end, things like reordering items on the website, being able to leave things available but not showing on certain sections, forcing certain crops on certain types of images to be shown a certain way, etc. It’s all very little things that we are looking at doing.  For example, the blog is showing up but this is something we had agreed that we would all roll out in one go in phase two, so that it would cost us less money, and they would spend less time on it and get it all done in one go. It is an ongoing project in that sense.

Whenever we send people to the website, we get complimented both on the content and on the website. Generally speaking, I would say about once or twice a week, we’ll get someone asking, “Who did your website, can we get in touch?” In the last six months, we’ve been giving the details away quite a bit.

I have to admit we’re not getting the traffic or traction that we were hoping for. In all fairness, we haven’t actually had a launch. When we were going to do a launch in September, we were addressing some problems that turned out to be show-stoppers. We didn’t even have a soft launch.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, if I were to give it a mark, I would probably give them something like 90 or 95 out of 100. Netsells is very responsive, even though they’re not in London, they’re in York, which is about a two-and-a-half to three-hour drive from here. Dealing with things on the phone and over email has been very easy. They keep you updated on everything. They’re very strong when it comes to those things.

The problems we’ve had are no massive problems. They’re little annoyances. Every time we’ve brought up something that we wanted to change, they have no extra cost for us. The only problems we’ve had, I think, are based on misunderstandings. They’ve been very fair as to what’s in scope and what’s not in scope. I think that’s part of the reason why we’ve been able to keep it that cheap. It’s also the reason why we’ve managed to keep some things for phase one. That’s important; we can afford it, and therefore, we’ll do it. If it’s either something we can’t afford or something we don’t need right now, then we can wait either for funds or for confirmation if that’s really what we want to do.

What distinguishes Netsells from other providers?

To be honest, for my business partner, I think it was a question of their willingness to do what we’ve asked without having to ask too much input on our part. They asked what they needed to ask early on, and they brainstormed the best way to tackle our website.

For me, the fact that Netsells was really honest stood out. We let them be as creative as they wanted to be, and they delivered a great product. They were very straightforward and transparent.

Is there anything Netsells could have improved or done differently?

There was not a single problem along the way. There was a few mistakes, a few things that got fixed in a timely manner, but there was no real big issue.

Web Development for Online Parking Marketplace

"Netsells cares about the projects they work on. It's like having an in-house development team in terms of how they manage it."

2014 - Ongoing

The client hired NetSells to completely redesign their outdated website which included back-end, front-end, user interface, and integration services using Laravel.

Co-Founder, Online Parking Marketplace

Netsells delivered an effective website that is a vast improvement over its previous iteration. The client reports that their conversion rates have doubled. Netsells is praised for their responsiveness and recommended to others.

We are a platform that matches up motorists with car parks.

I am a cofounder of the company, responsible for the technical side of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

Netsells was hired to transform what was a dated, old, very neglected website into a new, functional, advanced site. We needed a sophisticated back-end and a great user interface – they've delivered on both counts. Along the journey, there have been some big legacy issues to overcome. The design was overhauled completely – in effect, the project was almost a complete rebuild from scratch.

Netsells was responsible for the whole project. They've designed and developed the front-end design and have integrated that front-end design into the back-end. They've overhauled all the back-end as well by completely reworking all the admin features. Everything you see on the website in terms of the design of all the pages and the functionality that powers the website has been completed by Netsells. They were responsible for the whole project.

In terms of the CMS [content management system], it's a back-end CMS called Hatchly. It's a custom-built CMS. Technology wise, it is built in Laravel – a PHP framework.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

We found them through a Google search. Our website was built in Laravel, so we carried out a search for Laravel web developers and came across Netsells. We're based in London and they're based in York, but what attracted us to them initially was just the fact that they specialized in being a Laravel development agency rather than an agency that tried to claim to do a bit of everything.

It has cost between $50,000 and $200,000 to date.

We've worked with them since the end of 2014. We work with them in an ongoing relationship.

On a visual level, we've received a lot of feedback in terms of the website looking completely different compared to what it did a couple years ago, so that's the first impression feedback we get. The website is much faster than it was. It used to take a long time to load. If you had a slow Internet connection, it would struggle. In terms of the conversions side, it's much stronger compared to where it was last year. Conversion rates have more than doubled. Obviously, that's not all down to the website. It's also down to more specific marketing and bringing on more parking spaces. Every month, we sit down and work together on new testing changes and roll them out across the site with a view to increasing the conversion rate.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

Netsells is a great team to work with. The project was managed by Brannan [Coady, managing director and cofounder of Netsells] and Alastair [Foster, project manager of Netsells]. They were responsive. We can call them anytime in the evenings if there's something urgent that needs to be done, and they're happy to meet whenever you want to meet. Most of the communication is done remotely. From all the web developers I've worked with since 2006, they're by far the most responsive. You can always call or text, and they'll get straight back to you.

What distinguishes Netsells from other providers?

Netsells cares about the projects they work on. They don't operate a factory model by trying to churn out websites as quickly as possible before moving onto the next client. Instead, they take a lot of care in the projects they take on. It's like having an in-house development team in terms of how they manage it. They give you ideas and feedback throughout and they're partners in the whole process. You feel that they're almost on the journey as well, rather than just caring about getting a website rolled out quickly so they can move on.

Is there anything Netsells could have improved or done differently?

No. I can't think of anything. They've been good.

We've actually recommended them to a few people.

Web Design & SEO for Vacation Rental Company

"With Netsells, you get a lot of added value you get beyond what you pay for.. Netsells is very collaborative."

2015 - Ongoing

Netsells designed and developed the client’s website and integrated their existing booking management system. The agency also provides SEO marketing services.

York, United Kingdom
Richard Weston
Co-Founder, Peak Cottages

Netsells delivered an effective website that succeeded in significantly increasing the client’s online traffic and conversion rate. The agency impressed the client by completing their work early while fulfilling all of their requirements.

The company is Peak Cottages, a UK-based holiday letting (rental) agency with properties in the Peak District, Derbyshire, and the surrounding areas.

I’m the Co-Founder and Director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netsells?

We approached Netsells in early 2015 to redesign our website from scratch and make it mobile-ready.

Please describe the scope of the work.

Netsells designed and developed a fully responsive website, which integrated with our booking management system [SuperControl]. It was an application program interface [API] integration, and they completely redesigned the front end of the website. They use Laravel, which is a PHP framework, and SuperControl.

Netsells also manages the search engine optimization [SEO] marketing of our website.

How did you come to work with Netsells?

We prospected for the website. They were all either direct contacts or through one of my other contacts. We tendered between six and eight agencies, and we interviewed the top three. Netsells was actually introduced to us by one of the agencies I had reached out to tender. They didn't think it was a suitable project, but they recommended Brannon and Netsells to us. They ended up in that top three that we interviewed. We picked them by unanimous decision.

The actual website was above $15,000 but less than $30,000. I think if you factor in the SEO work, we probably spent about $30,000 with them, and we intend to spend roughly $18,000 quarterly with them on an ongoing basis.

It’s ongoing.

The amount of traffic we've converted has increased by 120%. The conversion rate average was 0.6% before, and it's 1.95% currently. We've been live for seven months; we launched in late July. Funnily enough, when we took them on with the SEO work, we'd actually just had a penalty from Google, so they were starting from quite a low base but they have, very quickly and drastically, reduced the deficit. It probably is a bit too early to tell. At the moment, we're trying to get back to a level we were good at rather than expand on it.

How did Netsells perform from a project management standpoint?

Originally, the Managing Director [MD] managed the project directly, and then one of their new hires was assigned to the project, which gave us a designated project manager. Equally, the MD was very involved throughout. We completed the website early. The aim was August and we delivered on July 8th of 2015. They delivered in three months, so they were very early.

We met with them, maybe once every two weeks. From our point of view, I was assigned to the project as well, so I worked with them very closely. They kept us in the loop throughout. They met with us on a regular basis. They delivered very early, matching the full specification.

What distinguishes Netsells from other providers?

With Netsells, you get a lot of  added value you get beyond what you pay for, especially from Brannan, who's the MD. Netsells is very collaborative, and they talk in English. We're not blessed with the in-house expertise, and it's very easy to just be blinded by what people are saying. They're always very clear and succinct and easy to work with too; hence, we ended up going with them for SEO as well.

Is there anything Netsells could have improved or done differently?

No, I don't think so. We delivered it in an agile environment, so the intention is always to improve on what was there before. We didn't have any complaints at all about the work they completed for us.