Empowering Business Through Technology.

Netcom Solutions, an IT service provider that delivers proactive maintenance services through our flat-rate IT Support Service. Designed to reduce your costs, increase your profits and mitigate your business risks, we partner with you as your Virtual CIO and IT Department, allowing you to focus on running your business, not your technology.

2005
Miramar, FL
  • 11510 Interchange Circle North
    Miramar, FL 33025

Managed Services for Small Law Practice

“They modernized our entire operation and made our office much more efficient.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Netcom Solutions modernized the office technology, providing suggestions for new hardware, software, and licenses. They set up the remote server and currently provide maintenance for all office technology.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Joshua Entin
Partner, Entin Law Group, P.A.

Unlike previous providers, Netcom Solutions has skilled employees who give individualized attention to the office needs. The entire team is friendly and proactive, following through with every ticket and making sure issues are resolved before they cause problems.

I’m a partner at the Entin Law Group, a small law firm that handles civil litigation and criminal defense in both federal and state courts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

We’ve had numerous IT partners that have provided unsatisfactory service for one reason or another, and we were looking for a new firm. We wanted an agency small enough to provide personalized attention but large enough to have qualified employees.

When we first hired Netcom Solutions, they came in and did a full assessment of our entire office. They inventoried our hardware, from individual computers to the servers to the software. They developed a plan to modernize our office and ensure that our hardware would last for the next 5–10 years instead of having to continuously replace it. We upgraded everything they recommended and got rid of anything that was inefficient or unnecessary.

They now provide monthly maintenance, although we rarely see them because the new hardware and system run almost flawlessly. If there’s an issue, we open a ticket and they respond immediately and access everything remotely to resolve the problem. The only time they come into the office is when we hire a new employee who has to set everything up from scratch. They also set up our remote server so that we can access data outside of the office.

My office manager has one main point of contact. However, if tech problems come up, we can just open a ticket and whoever is working will address it.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

We were looking for an IT company, and Netcom Solutions came in and gave a stellar presentation. They’d put together an excellent package that was detailed and specific, and it was a tremendous amount of service for not much more than we’d been paying before. I felt good about the bargain, so I hired them.

When we first started, we spent about $15,000–$20,000 on a new server and software upgrade and $10,000–$20,000 in hardware. We now spend about $1,300–$1,500 a month on maintenance.

We began working together in January 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

Other IT companies said they could get our remote access to work, but Netcom Solutions was the first to actually do it. We can now access data out of the office without any speed or connectivity issues, which wasn’t possible before. They modernized our entire operation and made our office much more efficient.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m happy with their availability and documentation. They’re always responsive during business hours and have an emergency line for after hours if any problems arise then. Whenever we generate a ticket, they follow up on every detail, no matter how minor it is. They send out follow-up emails and make sure the issue has been fully resolved before closing the ticket.

They’re incredibly organized and efficient, even providing me with a binder that has everything related to our system (passwords, equipment, licenses, etc.). Every team member is extremely competent and well-vetted, so we never have any issues. We plan on staying with Netcom Solutions for a long time and recommend them to other people.

They just need to continue to hire qualified people.

Their response time is impeccable, and we've never had any scheduling problems.
    We're getting a tremendously reasonable price for the quality of the service.
    They’ve resolved any issues that’ve come up.
    I've referred them many times.

IT Managed Services for Medical Practice

“When it comes to starting up a new business, they're my IT sidekick.”

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Netcom oversees technology and IT needs, which has included the implementation of a paperless health records system for five locations in compliance with HIPPA and ADA requirements.

Operations Manager, Medical Practice

Netcom's technology solutions have significantly improved internal workflow efficiencies and productivity. Their expertise and experience allows them to offer a broad range of solutions. Dependable and hardworking, they continue to be an invaluable partner that's easy to work with.

I'm the director of operations for a medical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

I wanted to upgrade our practice to a paperless system, improving our internal technologies as well as our phone system.

Netcom oversees our technology and IT needs, working on everything from our computer systems to databases and phone systems for five locations. One major initiative they helped us with is digitizing our paper-based health records system. As part of that effort, they've provided a complete analysis of the practice and ensured that the platform was implemented in compliance with HIPPAA and ADA requirements.

We work directly with one dedicated technician.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

Another practitioner referred them to me. After seeing what Netcom had done for the flow of his practice, I was very impressed with what they had to offer.

I spent about $65,000 on the paperless system project for all of my locations.

We've been working together since 2014, and they continue to provide ongoing technical support as needed.

Netcom's paperless solution has significantly improved the efficiency of our internal workflow. Other services they've suggested for us to implement have also contributed to a more productive environment overall.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great to work with; everyone's approachable and hardworking. Anything I request from them generally gets done within one to two days. They're also very dependable and easy to reach, allowing me to contact them by personal cell phone when I have any questions.

When it comes to starting up a new business, they're my IT sidekick. The quality of the services they offer compared to what I'd be able to get from hiring an internal IT lead are much higher; they have a lot of knowledge and insight in their field that allows them to come up with a broader range of solutions.

Although I have one dedicated technician, there's a bit of a knowledge gap when another team member has to pick up where he left off if he becomes unavailable. Despite any minor delays in those instances, they take care of all my needs at the end of the day in a timely manner.

IT Managed Services for Insurance Firm

“They make my life a lot easier. I don’t have to worry about any technical aspects when I come into work.”

Jan. 2008 - Ongoing

Netcom Solutions took over managed services when the previous provider failed to deliver. They oversaw an office move, coordinating all of the technical components, and have replaced the server twice.

Davie, Florida
Deena Calcagino
President, Dewey Insurance

Netcom Solutions is incredibly responsive and requires minimal supervision. They almost always solve problems within an hour and provide excellent tech-related advice. They’re friendly and proactive, making them an awesome partner.

I’m the president of Dewey Insurance Agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

We had a managed services provider who was doing an awful job, so we needed a new partner.

Netcom Solutions works on both small and large tasks. They monitor our system and take care of our internet, manage our nine in-office computers as well as my home computer and two laptops. Everything’s done in the background, and I don’t have to think about any of it. When we first signed up with them, we had a server that wasn’t working correctly, and they replaced it. We’ve since had to replace it one more time.

When we moved suites, they handled all the technical components, coordinating our phones, computers, and copy machine. They ran all the wiring that we needed for the new office and got it finished with little downtime.

They provide high-level consulting for different industry software and technologies. I can ask them any questions about the computers, and they’ll give me an answer. If there are any tech problems, we can put a ticket in and someone will immediately solve the problem without me having to wait.

There’s an entire team of people who work on our system.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

We were originally located in the same building, so that’s how I first met them.

We spend $1,200 a month.

We’ve been working together since January 2008.

They make my life a lot easier. I don’t have to worry about any technical aspects when I come into work. I can just focus on doing my job. Before, I constantly had to think about how long the computers would be down, when they’d be fix, etc. With Netcom Solutions, they usually solve problems within an hour.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m extremely happy with their level of availability and responsiveness. I can call or send a ticket and get a response within a few minutes.

I appreciate how they interact with us. Other companies I’ve worked with often talked down to us when we couldn’t solve a tech problem, but Netcom Solutions has never done that. They always explain things clearly and help us understand what’s going on. Even though we’re not in the same building anymore, I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Share all of your technical concerns with them, no matter how silly they seem. Their team will take care of you.

They've met multiple deadlines for setting up our computers and similar tasks.
    I’ve already referred them.

IT Managed Services for Law Office

“Netcom Solutions is just as versatile, responsive, and knowledgeable as an in-house department.”

Feb. 2007 - Ongoing

Netcom Solutions oversees all IT services, from purchasing and installing hardware/software to preventing cyberattacks. One of their most notable projects involved backing up customer data to a cloud network.

Bruce Stone
Partner, Goldman Felcoski & Stone

For over a decade, Netcom Solutions has ensured that all computer systems are current and secure. They’re strong problem solvers with a keen eye for reducing extraneous hardware to encourage efficiency. Above all, they maintain a customer-centric approach, which continues to inspire mutual trust.

Goldman Felcoski & Stone P.A. is a law firm consisting of three offices, each with two lawyers and a support staff. I’m one of the three principal shareholders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

The other two principals and I came from large law firms that had in-house IT departments. But when we started our own practice, we were too small to have our own dedicated IT team. We dealt with all of our technical issues ourselves for a few years until we decided that we needed a dedicated IT source for support. Because we weren’t big enough to house one internally, we turned to Netcom Solutions to outsource the work.

Over the course of the years, they’ve supervised all of our computer operations across our three locations. This involved ensuring the connections between offices, providing the hardware that we use, and purchasing and installing software on our behalf. They’ve also advised us on working with third-party communication companies and have helped us navigate that field. We’ve converted all of our telephone systems to voice over internet protocol (VoIP).

Currently, they’re installing new LED monitors with dedicated processors to enable Skype connections. This will allow us to conduct meetings with clients and peers at different offices without having to commute. In terms of daily tasks, they’re responsible for monitoring the software systems 24 hours a day to protect us from malware and hacking attempts. If there are any available software patches, they install them.

One of the major projects they’ve completed was a data migration into a cloud network. They had suggested the idea several years ago, but we were concerned about protecting our clients’ confidentiality. To convince us, they shared success stories from some of their other clients (with permission) and walked us through the process. They took the effort to make us feel comfortable with the move, and, in the end, we approved the project.

We generally use their ticket system to submit requests, but, if I need to, I can also to speak directly with their CEO and team.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

Another law firm referred them to us. We considered several candidates before selecting Netcom Solutions.

Their work began in February 2007 and is ongoing.

Before the cloud migration, we were always worried about losing our local servers. Here, in Florida, hurricanes are a big deal; on many occasions, we’d have to move our computers and records into the interior offices to protect them from the storms. If anything were to be destroyed, we could go through our backup systems, but we wouldn’t have any current documents. Switching to the cloud network enabled us to simplify our structure, eliminating a lot of unnecessary equipment and reducing our risk.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve always been able to rely on the ticket system. We send all of our inquiries to their help address, which creates a ticket. Then, one of their staff will promptly respond to us. Each team member has their own designated responsibilities and is fully capable of addressing our concerns. This system has been a lifesaver when we’ve run into connection or software issues while traveling.

Compared to the IT group at my previous firm, Netcom Solutions is just as versatile, responsive, and knowledgeable as an in-house department. We’ve never felt neglected or that we were just a client to them. It’s a totally seamless experience, and we consider them part of our team.

No, nothing comes to mind. My only advice would be to hire more resources as they grow. This will help them ensure that they maintain the same level of quality without diluting the current talent or stretching themselves too thin.

They've always met their deadlines.
    They're very economical and worth every penny.
    I have no complaints.

Managed IT for Accounting Firm

“They really emphasize customer support and their willingness to help on an ongoing basis.”

Apr. 2007 - Ongoing

Netcom built a functioning IT environment and established a cloud-based server for an accounting firm. They worked with a vendor to provide the infrastructure and continue to manage the systems.

Pembroke Pines, FL
Eric Golomb
Owner, Golomb, Schwartz & Cove, P.A.

The Netcom exceeded expectations in creating a stable and high-functioning software system. They are quick to make changes, improvements, and bug fixes and carefully document their work to help with future adjustments. They prioritize customer service and make for a valuable lasting partner.

I am the owner of Golomb, Schwartz & Cove, P.A. We are a full-service accounting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

We needed an IT solution to serve our network and build the proper environment to utilize all of our software.

Netcom established a cloud-based server and helped us find the right provider to partner with. The team fully assembled our software environment and handled all interactions with the third-party vendor. They continue manage all of our IT equipment and take care of any issues.

We work mainly with one technician from Netcom, but interact with others on occasion.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

We initially crossed paths when Netcom moved into our old office building as we were moving out.

We spent $25,000 per year.

We started working together in April 2007 and the partnership is ongoing.

They have been a tremendous help to our company. Every team member actively tries to resolve problems in a timely manner. They are willing to work outside of work hours during critical times to ensure our systems are running smoothly and efficiently.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We reach out via email or phone call when we notice the software is running incorrectly or not performing to our company’s standard and they immediately rectify the situation. They are detailed in their work and leave a good trail of information to help expedite future bug fixes.

I like the neighborly connection between our two companies. They really emphasize customer support and their willingness to help on an ongoing basis.

Business owners need to acknowledge the fact that a proper IT structure is critical to high-level and sustainable performance. They should keep this in mind when assessing the cost of an excellent software partner.

Managed IT for Restaurant Franchise Group

“Their level of follow-up and the speed in which they accomplish the task is most impressive.”

Jan. 2015 - Onging

Netcom Solutions supports a restaurant group’s office by supplying a help desk person who works there on an ongoing basis. They assisted with setting up the network, computers, and SQL servers.

Coral Gables, Florida
Dennis Andra
Director of Purchasing, Gold Coast Holdings

Employees are happy with the assistance they receive from the help desk personnel. He is well integrated into the staff. Netcom Solutions delivers excellent and consistent communications, aiding a seamless collaboration. They are available to help when needed and offer quality execution of the work.

I’m the director of purchasing for Gold Coast Holdings,a restaurant holding group. We own TGI Fridays and Wendy’s. I manage all the contracts and some of the financials.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

We needed an IT service company to support our office environment. We’re not big enough to support a full-time IT person.

They helped set up the network and computers. They were instrumental in getting us set up so we could communicate and move data back and forth and set up the SQL servers through a partner so we could work on the sales.

They have a help desk person assigned to our office that handles those two restaurant groups as non-corporate help desk solutions. For example, if there’s an office printer that goes down, the help desk person from Netcom Solutions would handle that. If a computer in the kitchen goes down, Fridays or Wendy’s help desk would handle that. We segregate who calls where.

They assigned a full-time person that works here and helps us with the help desk calls on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

Our CFO knew their CEO and set up the process.

We spent between $100,000–$200,000.

We started working together in January 2015 and the work is ongoing.

I can’t imagine doing what we’ve done without their assistance. The integration between Netcom Solutions and our company has been smooth. Our employees are happy with the service they’re receiving. The help desk person that works in our office is a member of our company family as well as anybody else, even though technically he’s an employee of Netcom Solutions.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We interact with their team on a daily basis along with the help desk people. There’s quite a bit of conversation back and forth via text or email. Calls or emails enter a queue, and the help desk person responds or starts the process. That communication then comes to me and to their offices that says what the help desk request is and where they are with it. When they finish it, it comes back as finished and closed.

Their CEO visits our office regularly. There’s a lot of communication back and forth. They’re as integrated as they can be in helping us do the things we need them to do.

Their level of follow-up and the speed in which they accomplish the task is most impressive. They’re very responsive. They’ve answered all our needs quickly. They’re very accessible.

I have recommended them.

IT Managed Services for Car Dealership

“Regardless of the situation, they have a set process they follow and that makes them very efficient at what they do.”

Jan. 2006 - Ongoing

Netcom provides ongoing IT support and managed services. They perform an array of tasks including network maintenance, hardware replacements, and ticket-based helpdesk support.

Pembroke Pines, FL
Richard Gonzalez
VP, Vera Automotive Group

Netcom provides a well-staffed IT support team with a variety of relevant skill sets. They exude a customer-oriented company culture and utilize established procedures to streamline communication. Their services cost significantly less than onboarding an internal resource.

I’m the VP of Vera Automotive Group. We’re a new and used car dealership. We service vehicles as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netcom Solutions?

We had an in-house IT staff, but as the environment changed, we found that those individuals didn’t have the skill sets required for our success. Additionally, the team was so small that we’d often be understaffed if an employee took a vacation or needed a sick day. We needed to find an IT partner with the resources and expertise to fully support us.

They oversee everything related to the technology we use daily. This includes resolving computer terminal issues, network maintenance, and installing antivirus software. They also provide helpdesk support, perform hardware replacements, and manage our internet provider and phone system. When an issue occurs, we either call them or submit a helpdesk ticket through email or an online portal. Most tickets are resolved remotely, but they send out technicians to address problems in-person when necessary.

They have 5–7individuals that support us via helpdesk. Who exactly helps us depends on the situation.

How did you come to work with Netcom Solutions?

Netcom came to us through a referral.

Their cost averages to about $6,000 per month.

We started working together in January 2006 and the engagement is ongoing.

We previously spent close to $150,000 a year for two in-house IT professionals with relatively limited knowledge compared to our needs. By switching to Netcom, we were able to reduce that expense to about $85,000 and have access to an expert-level staff. Overall, we get better coverage for a fraction of the price.

How did Netcom Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m thrilled with their overall level of communication and availability.

They’re very customer-centric, organized, and have a great approach to communication. Regardless of the situation, they have a set process they follow and that makes them very efficient at what they do.

I have no suggestions at this time.

I recommend new clients consider a monthly contract before going fee-for-service. If your engagement with Netcom is under a fixed cost, it’s in their best interest to fix problems proactively than to be reactionary.

IT Infrastructure Management for Healthcare Platform

“We directly engage with their team, and I value their prompt responses to our inquiries.”

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

Netcom Solutions provides a comprehensive range of managed IT services. They’ve established a virtual network with backups and have equipped internal systems with the most up-to-date security measures.

Partner, Health Delivery Platform

Since Netcom Solutions’ involvement, system uptime has increased twofold. The team is responsive and works directly with internal stakeholders to resolve technical issues. Their continued effort to provide current IT services helps distinguish them from competitors.

I serve as a partner for a health delivery platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netcom Solutions?

We approached Netcom Solutions to manage our entire IT infrastructure.

We wanted to seamlessly ramp up our systems and ensure high-level performance while eliminating downtime.

We heard about them through references and site interviews. Eventually, they sent us a proposal, and we went with them.

They set up our virtual network using VMware, including a system backup and a failsafe. Currently, they provide ongoing support and maintenance.

We work with an excellent, delegated staff, and the CEO is also directly involved.

The network is excellent, and uptime has nearly doubled. Our new systems now feature state-of-the-art security.

We work well with them.

We directly engage with their team, and I value their prompt responses to our inquiries. They’ve armed us with the latest IT offerings, too.

No, nothing comes to mind. I’ve been in my field for a long time, and they’ve out-performed other vendors I’ve worked with.