#crazyaboutseo

Who We Are

Neadoo is the brainchild of a team passionate about search engine marketing and SEO. Due to our innovative approach to SEO and our ‘client first’ philosophy, we’ve managed to land many high-value clients from all around the world including the US, Canada, the UK, Netherland, UAE, and many more.

What We Do

From SEO to SEM, we offer a range of marketing services suitable for large businesses and entrepreneurs alike. We use data-driven key performance indicators to empirically measure our success and ensure we deliver value for our clients. The key to our success is how we approach each project: we don’t work for our clients, we work WITH them - by viewing ourselves as stakeholders in the projects, we make sure we deliver long-term results.

Our Services

• SEO management.

• PPC campaign management.

• Professional technical site audits.

• Social media marketing.

• High-quality web / e-commerce development.

Contact Us

With offices both in the UK and Poland and an active sales team, you can reach us easily physically, by email, or by phone wherever you are. So call us now and let’s discuss your project!

• Icg House Greenford Business Centre, Station Approach
    London UB6 0AL

Small and medium enterprises in the UK and the US.

Case Study #1 - Local SEO Image

Case Study #1 - Local SEO

Local SEO campaign for London-based Company in the highly competitive field of ‘scrap metal recycling’. We have managed to push the client to the top in most valuable keywords significantly increasing their revenue.

Case Study #2 - Affiliate Marketing Image

Case Study #2 - Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing website focused on delivering coupon codes for online shopping. Our project was focused on moving the website to a new domain without losing organic traffic.

Case Study #3 - eCommerce Image

Case Study #3 - eCommerce

Manufacturer and distributor of roof windows. SEO and SEM campaign aimed at the whole UK market. This is a highly competitive niche market, specifically in the United Kingdom. We still managed to deliver measurable results and substantially increase our client’s revenues.

Case Study #4 - Local B2B/B2C SEO Image

Case Study #4 - Local B2B/B2C SEO

Manufacturer of retractable full-cassette awnings and umbrellas for domestic and commercial use. Local campaign for the London market that achieved the top position in all competitive keywords across the whole of the UK.

Case Study #5 - eCommerce SEO and PPC Image

Case Study #5 - eCommerce SEO and PPC

Leading distributor of boilers and heating-related products based in the UK. In 2 years of our cooperation. we were able to dominate the market thanks to both SEO and SEM campaigns.

Case Study #6 - SEO for CBD Image

Case Study #6 - SEO for CBD

SEO campaign for CBD products on this Spanish eCommerce site. When this client came to us, he was already in the top 5 biggest stores in that field for the Spanish market. However, after a couple of months of extensive work on content and link building, we were able to push them to the number 1 position in the field increasing organic traffic by almost 20,000 additional monthly visitors.

SEO Services for Heating & Cooling Blog

"They have done more than I had expected in just a few months."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd provided SEO services for a blog. Their team worked to restore search ranking after an algorithm update

New Zealand
Ben Turner
Founder, Heating & Cooling Blog

Neadoo Digital Ltd successfully restored the site's previous page ranking. In fact, metrics are higher than numbers prior to the update. The project was completed quickly and effectively.

I am the founder of a blog in the heating and cooling space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

I hired Neadoo for Seo work.

My goals were to restore my website to previous traffic/ranking levels before it was hit by an algorithm update.

I selected this vendor as they were associated with oen fo the top SEOs in the game, Matthew Woodward

The project was as described above, to recover my site from an algorithm update. It was hit very hard to the point my site had almost become worthless.

There have been a few different project managers and points of contacts, however things have settled now, and it was a bit irrelevant in the end because the job was done beyond my expectations.

Yes, Neadoo have managed to recover my site from the algoriithm and also managed to get the site to its highest metrics since it began, so they have done more than I had expected in just a few months!

Workflow has been fine. as mentioned, there were a few chop and changes with personelle, but the job was done and thats what matters most to me.

The results that came and how quickly they managed to come. If the trajectory keeps as is, then Id say we will be working together for a long time.

Perhaps a bit more detail in terms of what will be done going forward and why, more specifically. But I didnt have a huge budget, and again, the results have been amazing so its not really that much of an issue for me.

Overall Score Got results above expectation. Metrics are highest they have been, and have ranked for whats turning out to be a very lucrative keyword.

SEO for Home Care Blog

"I was impressed with the results they have gotten, especially given my limited budget."

May - Dec. 2019

Neadoo Digital Ltd performed SEO services to remedy negative effects from a Google algorithm change.

New Zealand
Ben Turner
Founder, Blog

Traffic has increased by 150% over a year, and it also brings in more revenue. The vendor's workflow has been satisfactory.

My company is a blog on home heating and cooling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

Basically my site had been negatively affected by a Google algorithm.

I had hired Neadoo to hopefully fix that and with some luck increase my rankings and traffic further.

They were associated with Matthew Woodward, one of the leading SEO's in the world.

As above, not much detail to add. My website and its rankings had been hit by an algorithm update and i was getting very little traffic and my rankings had dropped. I was wanting to get my site back to where it was before the drop, and if it was possible, even higher than that.

N/A

I have compared the year on year stats and they are currently over 150% increase in traffic from the same time last year. The site is also earning a lot more revenue than the same time last year.

There have been a few changes in the people I was dealing with, but nothing that has negatively affected the working relationship in any way.

This was kind of a last ditch effort to save my site. I had put a lot of effort in and to effectively lose all that hard work in an algorithm update hurt. It was a decision between ditching the site or giving this a shot. I was impressed with the results they have gotten, especially given my limited budget.

I am pretty happy. More specific strategy could be relayed, but again, i am more than happy with everything.

They have achieved excellent results for me so far

Website & SEO for Mobile Massage Therapist

"Their skills are so impressive. It’s clear that Neadoo Digital Ltd love what they do."

June - July 2019

Neadoo Digital Ltd designed a website for a mobile massage therapist. They also provided SEO services to increase the site's visibility.

Bagshot, United Kingdom
Michal Kaspar
Massage Therapist

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Neadoo Digital Ltd's expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start and responding promptly to all concerns. Their professionalism and empathy made them a valuable partner.

I work as a mobile massage therapist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

I needed to hire an external resource to create a new website for my business.

I wanted to make sure my site was visible online.

Neadoo Digital Ltd was recommended to me.

Neadoo Digital Ltd had a call with me to clarify my goals. Then they communicated with me by email throughout the development process.

I was in contact with two members of their team.

Neadoo Digital Ltd totally lived up to my expectations. I’m very happy that they were recommended to me.

Neadoo Digital Ltd’s communication was really good and professional. Any questions or needs were resolved immediately. The entire process was absolutely great.

Their skills are so impressive. It’s clear that Neadoo Digital Ltd loves what they do. The team is very professional and empathic.

No. I was quite satisfied and happy with their work.

Website Development & PPC for Taxi Company

"Everything was excellent."

Feb. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Neadoo Digital Ltd. did an SEO campaign, created a landing page, provided social media marketing, and managed a Google Ads campaign.

Aldershot, United Kingdom
Marco Iborra
Owner, Aldershot Taxi Ltd.

As a result of Neadoo Digital's efforts, sales increased by 70% and the campaigns were overall a success.

Aldershot Taxi operates a mature, courteous & reliable transportation service in and around Aldershot. We operate 24 hours a day. I own the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We needed a landing page for the event, we've organized and some PPC for them as well.

We wanted to expose our "event" (lower taxi prices) all around Aldershot.

My business partner recommended Neadoo Digital and Rafal. They work together for 2 years already.

We wanted to promote our taxis locally during the Festival. The Neadoo team analyzed our situation and helped us determine our goals and establish a plan to achieve them. We started with just SEO, then started working on the website. Additionally, they handle our social media, Google AdWords account, and our product campaign.

There were two people on Neadoo's side responsible for our advertising and one person responsible for project management (landing page).

Since we started working with them, our sales have increased by ca. 70% and the "event" was successful!

No problems at all. I find communication as one of the biggest advantages of Neadoo Digital.

Amazing communication skills and patience! They literally taught me the basics of PPC and SEO.

Not at all. Everything was excellent.

PPC Campaign for Software Company

"Our communication runs perfectly."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd. performed a PPC (pay-per-click) Google Ads campaign to generate leads, create positive PR, and increase sales.

Poznań, Poland
Krzysztof Stola
Business Development Manager, Blue Owl Sp. z o. o.

The campaign was successful and already generated leads. The Neadoo Digital team added a personal touch to the project.

I am Business Development Manager and co owner of Blue Owl Software House

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

The most important thing we decided to hire Neadoo was to perform an PPC campaign for our software development company. The main focus was to create traffic directed into landing page dedicated to the software services we wanted to sell.

1. Generate leads 2. Create positive PR 3. Conversion 4. Bump up sales

The Neadoo agency was chosen due to numerous instructions from the satisfied clients of the agency. We decided to outsource work related to PPC for the first time. We were not disappointed.

The project started in June and is currently underway. We decided to use Google AdWords as a source of customer acquisition, for the first time using the services of an external agency. The campaign carried out ultimately uses three formal landing pages that have been optimized for user conversion. Thanks to the valuable advice received from Neadoo, we were able to optimize the entire campaign in a suitable way to maximize its effectiveness. In the next step, the Neadoo team optimized Google Analytics so that all information that takes place on the landing page was described and measured with precision and accuracy. So far, thanks to the campaign run by the Neadoo team, we managed to obtain several valuable leads.

The team consists of an Accont Manager and a PPC specialist.

The project started quite recently. So far, we have managed to acquire some interesting leads, which are currently in the process of selling and acquiring customers.

Our communication runs perfectly. Thanks to the use of Slack, e-mail as well as personal and telephone meetings, a real synergy effect was achieved

Which was the biggest positive surprise for me: - reaction speed - professional preparation - personal meetings - a personal approach to the project - involvement

There is almost nothing to improve. Keep going as it is, fingers crossed.