Mobile Applications and Web Development Company

Naxtre is the one leading IT firm in India, established in 2013 and cover Cross Platform, Web Applications, Graphics and Content Development so far with flawless results and unparalleled track record. In all these past years we work for 100+ overseas brands and establish a name in market. Either its a new technology like IOT, Crypto Currency or Etheriums we always be on top.

We work hard together as a team and that's why we mange to earn such splendid feedbacks all the time. We have managed to get 50+ experienced Web developers, Mobile applications experts, Graphic designer and splendid Content developers working under one roof to satisfy industry needs and trends all the time.

After working on job portals and internationals clients for years we are now on Clutch in the hope of better business hikes.

Chandigarh, India

Android App Develeopment for Cryptocurrency & ATM Company

"They exceeded my expectations with their fast turnaround time and the quality of their UI and design."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Naxtre developed a simple cryptocurrency payment solution app for Android.

Niue
Taiichi Fox
Founder, CtC

The intuitive, user-friendly app integrated flawlessly with existing physical payment devices. Naxtre always delivered before the deadline, communicated effectively, and organized the project with precision. Their greatest strength lay in correctly evaluating the project's needs.

I am the founder of CtC ATM, which is registered in the South Pacific island of Niue. We build ATM machines for airports and shopping centers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Naxtre?

I needed someone to help us develop our Android application. The software aspect was critical and required a very fast development speed.

They worked on the Android application. We briefly explained our needs and requirements, which they understood well. They came up with a much better idea and suggested what we needed.

It's a cryptocurrency payment solution app. Not many companies are experienced with both mobile apps and cryptocurrency. We had pretty high requirements because it was a cryptocurrency platform. My platform is very simple, which not many people know. Their strength was learning the basics and implementing them into the app.

I visited their office in the beginning. They had about 20 people working full-time on my project, which was one of their strengths.

How did you come to work with Naxtre?

We found them on Upwork. They demonstrated their experience and strength in building apps, and were also knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies. From the beginning, I felt very confident moving forward with them on this project.

I have spent $5,000–$6,000 so far. They did this at a low cost. Another company would have easily charged 10 times more.

We worked together on this project from February to April 2018. We have an ongoing relationship and will be working on a bigger project with them soon.

At the beginning of the project, I only had a physical mobile payment device, but I now have a complete product set. The software app, combined with the physical machine, is good for our customers. The UI is very easy to use.

How did Naxtre perform from a project management standpoint?

They constantly provided information while they developed the application, and their communication was very good.

They knew what they were doing, kept their promise, and stuck with the schedule. They let me know how long it would take and they exceeded my expectations by delivering earlier than their deadlines. We had nothing to worry about.

We communicated using Slack and Skype every two to three days. I usually forgot, but they were very good about getting in touch with me. They kept track of the project, which was really good.

The development is fast, efficient, and high-quality. I would spend more in the future with them. Everything they did was fantastic.

One of their strengths is that they are very good with communication, especially when it comes to listening to and understanding the client's needs. Other companies didn't listen to me or delivered something unexpected that I didn't want. Naxtre understands me very well, knew exactly what I wanted, and came up with what I wanted. They exceeded my expectations with their fast turnaround time and the quality of their UI and design. They understood me so well that it was like having my own internal company.

If you tell them what you want, they will come up with the solution. Tell them what you need, and they will make it a reality.

They were excellent.
    I would definitely recommend them.

iOS & Android App Dev for Home Automation Company

"They maintain the timeline and meet the deadlines we give them."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Naxtre has developed multiple home automation applications for iOS and Android. The projects involve integration with hardware, servers, and dozens of APIs.

Technology Head, Home Automation Company

After over 10,000 downloads, the apps remain reliable and functional. Naxtre's capable project management, responsive communication style, and quick turnarounds make them a reliable resource.

I’m a technology head at a home automation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Naxtre?

We needed to develop our mobile app.

Naxtre has developed our iOS and Android apps. We need a simple UI that every client could use. Our in-house designer created the UI and gave it to Naxtre. They make all the apps for our brands, so they’ve built seven or eight apps for us.

The technology involves three elements: the mobile app, the server, and the hardware. They maintain the proper latency at every point so that the user experience is good.

We send feature sets to them. They use approximately 50 or 60 different APIs for the features.

There’s one product manager, two Android developers, and two iOS developers.

How did you come to work with Naxtre?

A colleague referred them to me.

We have spent 50,000 rupees ($7,472 USD).

We started working together in February 2015 and the work is ongoing.

I’m very happy with their work. The app has been downloaded roughly 10,000-15,000 times, and there are no major issues.

How did Naxtre perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good. I’d give them an 8 out of 10. We communicate three days a week using Skype and WhatsApp.

They maintain the timeline and meet the deadlines we give them. Their work speed is good.

They could improve their coding skills, although they’re still quite good.

Be sure they have a project manager. Coordinating with the developer isn’t good.