Bringing Ideas to Life

Narsun was a dream of motivated individuals and they succeeded to transform it into the reality. It is an IT based organization working on a range of tasks pertaining to different areas of design and development. We are providing high quality services in a very affordable time frame and cost. Our team is well capable of handling any challenges related to our area of expertise and always ready to take exciting projects! Have an idea? Bring it up, we are ready to work!

Newark, NJ

Company name: myrentconnect

5) Name: Eugene

Company: North Side

My Rent Connect

Developing Back end Using MEAN Stack and Front end using Ember Js+ Angular,This is one of the most versatile website we have developed.

Your Smile

We have developed Site for our client Using word press as a CMS. Client was too much concern about Graphics and animations and we have succeed to provide him with Awesome website.

One Coach

Our client is looking for a Mobile Application in which he can invite the coaches from different sectors and the needy one can ask questions and watch videos provided by their Coaches. We have developed Beautiful mobile applications for him in which we faced a challenge of developing UX the most. At the end we were able to deliver this app with amazing UI and UX and received appreciation from him for our efforts.

Xtreme Alerts

This is an SOS emergency application we have developed for our clients. Native Technology has been used for both iOS and Android. For back end we have used MEAN Stack

Mobile App Dev for Project Management Company

“This is one of the biggest projects we’ve ever had, but they consistently deliver top-notch work.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Over the course of two years, NARSUN developed a mobile app for iOS and Android, redesigning dozens of screens and running tests. While incorporating feedback, they will officially launch the app soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Philip
President, Kaizen Project Management and Development

Despite challenges associated with such an extensive project, NARSUN delivered a quality product that met all expectations. Their team remained organized and focused, relying on their impressive communication skills to ensure that the project was successful and was completed on time.

I’m the president of Kaizen Project Management and Development, and we develop software for anything from websites to mobile apps and desktop applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with NARSUN?

I needed the best team I could find to develop an iOS and Android mobile app for an extensive and time-consuming project.

First, I met with the team to discuss the project and our goals. Then, once we determined the specifications of the project, we itemized our list so we knew what each team member was responsible for.

I then worked with their designers to develop UI, tweaking and updating 70– 80 different screens within the app.  Once we were satisfied with the overall design of the app, we shifted to building the app for Android, and later, iOS.

While developing the iOS version, we started testing and revising our product. We eventually released the app in a soft launch to get feedback from users. Currently, we are working on improving the app for an official launch.

I work directly with Ahsan (Managing Director, NARSUN), because I like the personalized interaction I have with him. This is one of the biggest projects we’ve ever had, but they consistently deliver top-notch work.  He conveys what I have to say to the rest of the team.

How did you come to work with NARSUN?

I started with a long list of teams that I’ve worked with before and eventually narrowed it down to my top five companies to work with. I decided that NARSUN had the best resources to handle a project of this size.

I’ve spent between $50,000 – $100,000.

We started working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

This is one of the biggest projects we’ve ever had, but they consistently deliver top-notch work. We recently launched an early version of our app and are looking to make a few changes based on user feedback. By providing additional resources when necessary, they’re able to meet all of our expectations. Their design team is very professional and they provide great input for the project.

How did NARSUN perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project was largely successful because we took the time to discuss the project and create a structured timeline for design, development, and testing. While we could have implemented project management tools, the way we tackled the project was effective. We communicate daily and the project ran smoothly.

While the quality of their work is great, I was impressed by the communication skills the most. They always understood what we needed and were available when we needed them.

I also mentioned this to the managing director, but their testing team could be improved.

Always provide a detailed scope of the project. It’s a waste of time to start a project if you don’t know what you want to accomplish.

Overall Score They’re one of the best teams I’ve worked with over the last 8 years.
    When we’re tackling development items, I itemize out 20-30 items that need to get resolved. Ashan knows his resources and he’ll give me a timeline. They always hit that mark.
    They provide a mid-range price for developers. I don’t trust that I’ll get the same quality with a cheaper contractor.
    They always delivered.
    I would refer them because they’ve done such a great job.

AR/VR App Dev for Gaming Company

“The team is capable of handling both small and large projects, and they have good credentials.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

NARSUN has developed an interactive AR/VR sports app for a third-party client. The app is powered by the Unreal Engine and involved 3D modeling and programming.

11- 50 Employees

Overland Park, Kansas
Sean Hopkins
CTO, Game Changer

Both the client and fan groups have applauded the app, playing around 150 games during testing. Users are able to play games on the television sets or connect with thousands of other users via mobile. NARSUN’s quick turnaround time and flexible team continue to make them a well-rounded partner.

I’m the CTO of Game Changer, a tech company that builds powerful products for youth sports teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with NARSUN?

We wanted to use the Unreal Engine to further develop interactive AR/VR games for sports teams. As we transitioned into a new engine, we sought to up the quality of games to look better, be more vibrant, and be playable.

NARSUN helped us develop an interactive AR/VR sports app for our clients. We first did a prototype with them on one of our games. After going through our own QA and then having them QA it, we moved into full production. They’ve worked hand-in-hand with our team to produce several games using the Unreal Engine and JavaScript technologies.

We’ve worked with about eight people. Umer (CEO, NARSUN) participated in a lot of the earlier conversations, but we later had a project manager who handled a lot of the day-to-day. Then, they would assign various talent depending on the project phase and task at hand. This ranged from building the modules and 3D modeling to the actual programming and delivery.

How did you come to work with NARSUN?

We found one of their developers through Upwork and tasked them with a smaller project. I liked working with them and eventually talked to Umer about handling bigger projects. For those, we collaborated outside of Upwork.

We’ve spent close to $280,000.

We started working with them in February 2017 and launched our first beta in July 2019. They’re still working with us on other projects.

The app has been a big success with the clients. Fans are playing it on the big screen, and they can also access a mobile component to link up with hundreds of thousands of people. In total, fans have played about 150 games through our app, so far.

How did NARSUN perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done really well. When working with an international company, you have to consider if their English communication skills are strong and if they can adjust to time zone differences. Having a project manager who interacts with us daily has bridged that gap. They’re really easy to work with.

It’s the speed with which they work that’s so impressive. Not to mention, they’re communicative and highly flexible. There have been weekends when they’ve worked overtime to get jobs done.

No, not really. Like any project, we’ve had some setbacks, but those aren’t anyone’s fault. Regardless, NARSUN handled those well and worked overtime to deliver.

Anyone who wants to start a project with NARSUN should definitely work with them. The team is capable of handling both small and large projects, and they have good credentials. They definitely know a lot about what they’re doing.

Overall Score Their quality, reliability, timeliness, and value are all strengths.
    They weren't opposed to working weekends or long hours to meet their deadlines.
    Given all the things that they did, they definitely provided a lot of value.
    They delivered everything and then some.
    I’ve actually referred them to a company already.

Android, iOS, PHP Dev for Startup

"They know the product, and there’s always someone to talk to on NARSUN’s side."

Oct. 2016 - Sept. 2018

NARSUN provided Android, iOS, and PHP development services, taking over a problematic project from another provider. They fixed various features, addressed compatibility issues, and handled design matters too.

Adelaide, Australia
Walter Riccardo
CIO, Fibo

The team has produced excellent solutions thus far, adjusting the product and ensuring it can be launched in the market and receive good feedback. They continue to work on the premium version, accommodating to the in-house workflow and providing all deliverables on time.

I run an early-stage startup developing an Android TV box with custom software. We provide the devices to people for free with an iOS and Android app, and we get profits from advertising. There’s also a premium paid product.

What challenge were you trying to address with NARSUN?

I’d chosen the wrong technology partner in the beginning, so I needed NARSUN to fix all the issues the other company caused.

They’ve fixed the free version of our product, and the current challenge is cleaning up the premium product. It’s been a long process, but they’ve helped me get the product to the market and have also handled whatever designs I needed. We had some compatibility issues with Bluetooth on the iOS side, so they worked with me to find a solution.

I worked with Umer (CEO, NARSUN). He put me in touch with a project manager and a solutions architect, who walked me through the ideas for getting the product done in time and found the resources.

I was involved in the process, given that it was my idea, and I worked with 5–6 people from NARSUN’s side. We were in touch daily; morning, noon, and night. All the ideas were in my head, so the project needed a lot of communication.

How did you come to work with NARSUN?

I found Umer on Upwork and gave him my requirements, which were for Android and iOS development, with a PHP and .NET backend. I’ve been hiring online for five years, so it was good to find someone who presented their company in simple terms. He told me what they could do, then gave me some options.

I’ve spent around $160,000 on their services so far.

We worked with them between October 2016–September 2018, and they’re continuing to work on new features for the premium system.

They didn’t complain about the multiple design changes I requested, and they achieved what I wanted in the end—changing flows and how things connect, as well as technologies. We’ve had to deal with multiple things, and they accommodated that.

How did NARSUN perform from a project management standpoint?

They weren’t very organized in the beginning, but I also rushed them. They assigned me a project manager later on, along with an assistant who took every request I had. It went very well after that and I was relaxed with the process. I like to have constant delivery and constant enhancement on my side, and they adapted well to that.

They also delivered on time, which is why I’m working with them again. They know the product, and there’s always someone to talk to on NARSUN’s side. I’ve had some bad experiences with other companies in terms of communication and language, but everything’s been good with NARSUN.

They have a member who can find a solution for anything that’s put in front of him, and their backend PHP and Android developers are also pretty good.

They introduced me to three iOS developers, and none of them were very good. Connecting Android with iOS is a bit tricky, and I can understand that, but they could still improve on it.

Ask for a project manager and a tester from the beginning. They’re well covered on the development, knowledge, and integration side of things.

Overall Score I’m happy and I’m working with them again.
    We didn’t start out too well on the project management side in the beginning.
    I received more than I expected for the money I paid in the beginning.
    They accommodated to and found the resources for my budget from the beginning.
    I’ve been referring them to different businesses I’m working with here.