Web Design & Development Company in Indore, India

NarmadaTech is an accredited and reputed Web Design and Mobile App Development Company in Indore, offering diversified services backed up with avant-garde technologies and ground-breaking formulations. Incepted in 2011, Our objective is to deliver scalable, viable, and robust solutions to clients while adhering to timelines.

The high commitment to quality has led to a large number of clients in over 50+ countries with maximum client retention.

Indore, India
  • Indore

WordPress Website for Accessible Travel Company

“I trust their work and business ethics.”

June 2019

NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provided web development services, working on a variety of coding projects to address style issues, functionality, and usability problems.

Morocco
Jeremy Schmidt
Owner, Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants

The website development project produced good results, delivered promptly and to a high standard. They adapted well to changing requirements throughout the project, demonstrating an excellent attitude and approach.

We’re a company that works with people with disabilities traveling to Morocco. I’m one of the owners.

For what projects/services did your company hire NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We had several coding projects that included work on style issues, functionality, and the usability of our website.

Our goal was to improve the functionality and appearance of our website.

We found them through Freelancer.com. We’d worked with them on a freelance basis prior to this collaboration.

They worked on our website to improve our pricing tables, our online store, and image widths. They also provided unique JS and CSS for our images in our pricing tables, among a few other minor CSS fixes.

We worked with Ravi (Web Designer, NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) and Sanat (Director & Co-founder, NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.).

They provided excellent, prompt services. We were very happy with their work and will definitely use their services again.

We arranged everything through Freelancer.com, which was very effective.

They’re professional. Even when we had to change our original plans, they didn't see it as an opportunity to make more money, but rather to improve their customer service. I trust their work and business ethics for that reason. We’ve been very pleased with their service from start to finish.

Nothing that we’re aware of.

Overall Score Very pleased with the service and its quality.
    Perfect.
    I think some of the pricing was a bit steep but the quality was good.
    Fantastic, enjoyable service.
    Very likely.

Web-Based Video Streaming Platform Development

"Despite the time zone differences, our project manager was always communicative and responsive."

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Working with provided designs, NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. developed a web-based television streaming platform, which implements outside APIs and an Electronic Program Guide.

Trinidad & Tobago
CIO, TV Streaming Service

NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. delivered a functional platform that met all technological specifications. The team was responsive and attentive, mitigating any challenges caused a remote engagement. Their project management and communication approaches instill confidence in the process.

I am the CIO of a company with a specific suite of technologies capable of streaming any event or TV channel worldwide.

We hired NarmadaTech Solution Pvt. Ltd. to build our web streaming platform.

We hoped to build a functional streaming website as quickly as possible.

I was confident that they could complete the project on time and on budget. NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. also promised free support for minor fixes after the product was delivered.

The platform needed to feature push messaging technologies, video advertisement capability, and an Electronic Program Guide to support and display our full lineup of TV channels. I provided the APIs and my initial designs. Their team understood the requirements from the beginning, so I didn’t have to micromanage the project. They utilized modern web technologies and built the website as I intended.

We worked with a project manager, two developers, one designer, and one QA tester.

This website is a critical component of how we intend to reach our customer base. Having a proper and functional web platform is essential to our business model.

Despite the time zone differences, our project manager was always communicative and responsive. They provided regular updates during our Skype calls.

They followed our technical specifications really well. We had a lot of confidence in them because of their approach to communication. Also, we appreciated the option to pay in installments, instead of in one lump sum.

No, there is no room for improvement.

Overall Score I had an excellent experience.
    They accommodated well to our schedule.
    The cost was higher than I would have liked, but it was worth it.
    They are a very capable team.
    I will refer them.

Website Design for E-Commerce Shop

"I appreciated the fast support."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. developed a website with e-commerce features.

Denmark
Director, Nasty Juice Denmark

The website worked perfectly. NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. responded quickly to questions, set up an efficient workflow, and delivered on time.

We were building a branded site for a new web shop.

They designed a full web shop with graphics.

We searched for the best company. NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd was very helpful.

They designed our full web shop.

We successfully built a web shop.

It was perfect.

I appreciated the fast support.

No, it was great.

Website Dev for Cricket Gaming Company

"Their communication style exceeded my expectations."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019

NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. created a gaming website based on provided designs. Their development services included delivery of a database and implementation of a payment gateway.

Perth, Australia
Project Manager, Daf Chuit

While the site isn’t live yet, internal stakeholders are satisfied with the product. The vendor’s consistent, reliable communication was a strength throughout the engagement. Team members were invested in solving challenges, even if it required extra effort.

My team and I are have 3 digital projects that we are launching or have launched worldwide. I am a project manager and work closely with developers.

I hired Narmada Tech Solutions to build our cricket gaming website from start to finish. We provided the design and they coded the operations.

Our team needed a scaleable and reliable website that could grow with us. We appreciate that a gaming sports website is not an easy task so it was vital we hired the services of a company that had strong resource and communication.

We discovered Narmada Tech Solutions through FREELANCER.

Our website is a cricket-based gaming platform. The team coded up: * The user interface * Built the database * Integrated a payment gateway * Website logic.

The team lead was Sanat Verma. The head programmer was Rahul Nagar. I believe there were others that assisted the primary team, however, the above two gentlemen were my main source of contact.

We have not launched this project as yet, however, my team is confident that what has been built by Narmada Tech is a solid platform.

As mentioned, I made first contact through freelancer.com and we began the introductions and project description. I provided a wireframe and they provided a workflow specifications document in return. Work then began.

Communication is a VERY STRONG character trait of Narmada Tech Solutions. The team was in constant contact which kept my team in Australia at ease.

Narmada Tech are based in India so meeting in person was never an option, hence why good communication via the internet was crucial. Their communication style exceeded my expectations.

They are problem solvers. With any digital project, something always goes wrong, at least in my experience. This was no problem for these guys. When faced with an issue they worked the extra pace to problem solve it. Again, much appreciated as a client.

Not really. They compromised a little and so did I during the project. This really does help when both parties have respect for one another.

Overall Score As I mentioned guys - I give you the highest rating for the overall relationship we have. It was a project where everybody got along.
    Efficient.
    Very affordable.
    Based on previous experience hiring a freelancer - this was , by far - the BEST. Thanks Narmada Tech Solutions.
    I would refer these guys to my network for sure.