MySuper.Site - we create EFFECTIVE sites

Just a 'pretty' site isn't enough.

We create EFFECTIVE sites.

We believe a web site requires both the beauty & the brain. And the best part? Our prices are great!

Geek out with us!

MySuper.Site - What we can offer you?

Web Site Creation

We offer you design and structure according to the latest requirements. Weather you will chose a budget option with template design or you will test our capabilites at the max and will order an individual design - you'll receive a marketing machine that works for you.

e-Commerce Site Creation

You DON'T need an e-commerce site with limits, or month payment. Our e-commeerce sites are at great prices, without limits and great functions. You pay once and upload as many products as you want. In a world with endless opportunities - your e-commerce site should follow.

Landing Page Creation

A site of one page that sells your most popular product or service. Working design, clean structure and well positioned CTA buttons. Following our advices it's more likely to get more conversions.

Sites With Special Functions

We offer you properties sites, tourist agencies sites, hotels and guest houses sites, ads sites, marketplace sites, transfer sites and much more. Whatever special functions you may need - contact us.

Sofia, Bulgaria

Y&Z Building Ltd. Chisto s Lili Select Properties Ltd. E Tours Ltd. M&Co Accounting Services Ltd.

Advan trade Image

Advan trade

Product catalog site for Advan Trade - Australia.

Land In Sale Image

Land In Sale

Real estates site with full number of functions. https://landinsale.com

M&CO Accounting Image

M&CO Accounting

Business site for M&Co Accounting Services, London, UK

Energy Management Training Image

Energy Management Training

Site with registration options, developed with the financial help of EU.

Mix Fleur Image

Mix Fleur

Online store, selling flowers.

Remonti Sofia Image

Remonti Sofia

Business site for construction services at the territory of Sofia, Bulgaria.

Chisto S Lili Image

Chisto S Lili

Cleaning services

Estrella Couture Image

Estrella Couture

Product catalog for a fashion brand.

Little Funky Monkey Image

Little Funky Monkey

Business site for childminder services in Oprington, UK.

Website Design & SEO for Building Repair Company

"Everything I needed to know was explained just the way I needed it."

May 2015 - Ongoing

MySuper Site created a new website. They designed a new logo, built out pages, and developed new written content. They also optimized the website for SEO purposes.

Manager, Building Company

MySuper Site's efforts are highly successful in driving traffic—up to 85% of successful leads come from the new website. From design work to SEO, their team thoroughly explains all steps of the process and always strives for customer satisfaction.

I'm manager of a company, offering repairment services at the territory of our town.

For what projects/services did your company hire MySuper Site?

Our company didn't have a site and we hired them to build our website from zero, create our content and optimize it for searching engines.

We wanted not only great design, but an easy to use one. And of course - we needed to appear on first page in Google results.

While I was searching for companies to build the website - I was recommended to check MySuper.Site's services. I asked for an offer and received one in a short time. The prices were great, their knowledge seemed solid and I liked their previous projects. Talking with them was easy and they were not using technical words I don't understand, they explained the process in the most down-to-earth way.

To be honest - I almost didn't participate in the project. I gave our prices, some photos and they did all the rest. They created all the texts for my pages, created my logo and in about three weeks - they were ready with their concept for the site.

I was communicating with only one person.

My company has so much work now, that we cannot accept new clients in the following month and a half. We're fully booked, we're receiving a few calls from new clients every day. We were contacted by some huge companies, which afterwards chose us for their partner and as a whole - 85% of the work we have nowadays is because of the site we have and the SEO.

We were communicating mainly via emails, sometimes over the phone. It's an easy process, the person I was talking to was explaining all the steps in an understandable language. They gave us terms for completing the project and were right on time. The SEO took more time, and is still ongoing, so we still talk from time to time. I even ordered a second website from them.

They know a lot of things, and honestly some of them I don't even understand. But I was not bothered with terms and words I don't know what their meaning is. Everything I needed to know was explained just the way I needed it. They had done a great job, and they seek for their client's satisfaction.

I couldn't be more satisfied. I got a beautiful, working site that is optimized for Google and that does its job - bring me new clients every day.

Overall Score Simply the best!
    Right on time
    Best offer I received
    Excellent
    I already did, and not just once

E-Commerce Dev for Jewelry Retailer

"Their background in psychology and experience with web design delivered me a great result."

July - Sept. 2017

MySuper Site built an e-commerce site. They designed and developed the system, defining its structure with both ease-of-use and SEO in mind. They also had a hand in choosing colors, fonts, and product groups.

CEO, Jewelry Retailer

The site grew sales much quicker than was expected thanks to MySuper Site’s intuitive understanding of customer behavior and extensive experience in the industry. Their consistent communication and prompt responsiveness led to a beneficial engagement that laid the foundation for future growth.

I'm the CEO of a fine jewelry retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire MySuper Site?

I needed an online store in which to sell my products.

I wanted to start selling more.

A friend recommended MySuper Site. I found them online, and they offered me a great price.

I was starting from zero, so I needed to both design and develop the system. We met to discuss details, and I showed them sites I liked and wanted mine to resemble. We talked about colors, fonts, and the types of products I’d be selling. They suggested how I should position certain things, how the menu should be structured, and what the product categories ought to be. We also thought about SEO and how text and structure both influence how Google would see the site. Finally, they taught me how to satisfy both Google and users with my site.

I was working with a project manager and an SEO specialist.

Though I never had an original store to compare the new one too, I didn’t expect sales in such a short time, even with the ads I was paying for. I was hoping to see results in a year, but they were there after a month. The site was easy to use, so users knew where to click to buy my products.

Working with the project manager was nice and easy. We communicated via e-mail and telephone regularly, and they answered all my questions rapidly. I found all their advice extremely useful.

The project manager was amazingly knowledgeable about user actions. Their background in psychology and experience with web design delivered me a great result. Being new to online sales, their advice was invaluable to me.

I wouldn’t want anything to have changed.

Overall Score If I ever need another website, I'll definitely use their services again.
    The project was finished before the deadline.
    It was the best I received for the project.
    My site is beautiful, easy to work with, and fast. It also works perfectly.
    I'll certainly refer them.

WordPress Dev & SEO for Cleaning Services Booking Site

“MySuper Site did a great job of explaining how the site will look to our users.”

Mar. - May 2016

MySuper Site developed a WordPress website with WooCommerce functionality for placing orders. An online booking system lets customers schedule in-home services. The team continues to work on SEO.

Bulgaria
Lilia Georgieva
Manager, Chistoslili

Over the past year and a half, about 90% of new customers have come through the new website MySuper Site delivered. The platform accurately reflects the company’s brand and specific service offerings. The team provides valuable insight about user experience via clear, concise explanations.

I am the manager of Chistoslili. Our cleaning service company is located in a town in Bulgaria. We also service villages nearby.

What challenge were you trying to address with MySuper Site?

I needed a website that represented my company and our services.

MySuper Site built our website on WordPress. It incorporates WooCommerce, which notifies me via email when customers place orders. I also have easy access to the admin panel. When I log in, I can see what stage orders are currently in.

In addition, the team created an online booking system. When clients schedule cleaning services, they can request a specific day and time for our housekeepers to arrive. I set up the calendar on my end. We’ve worked together on SEO and are continuing to optimize the site.

I worked with one person from their team who presented everything herself.

How did you come to work with MySuper Site?

A friend of mine had worked with MySuper Site and was happy with their services, so I contacted the team to inquire about what they could offer for my website needs.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked together on this project from March–May 2016.

I have been very satisfied with the work MySuper Site has provided for my company. The website is currently up and running, and it facilitates my entire business. In the past year and a half, 90% of our new clients have come from the site.

How did MySuper Site perform from a project management standpoint?

On the whole, I am thoroughly satisfied. MySuper Site finished everything on time, and there were no delays. They always did their best. Sometimes I felt slightly unclear about what kind of information I needed to give them, but I’m not sure if this was their fault or mine.

They were easy to talk to and tried to give simple explanations that I could easily understand. If something bothered me, it was easy to describe the issue and ask them to fix things or make additional changes to the site.

MySuper Site did a great job of explaining how the site would look to our users. I had some ideas prepared, but they helped me understand the most user-friendly choices. They're experienced with considering the general user perspective. This insight was beneficial to me. The comfortable booking experience is the main reason we’re receiving so much traffic from clients who need cleaning appointments.

There is always room for improvement, but I was satisfied with everything in general. I didn’t have any problems.

If something isn’t clear, don’t worry about asking questions. Ask MySuper Site for advice. They helped me make the site more SEO- and user-friendly. I had tried using other vendors beforehand and didn’t receive the same results. It is a good idea to listen to the team’s advice and suggestions.

They finished everything even faster than I expected.
    Other companies requested higher prices for this project.
    I have already recommended them many times.