• My Tools

Get Customers. Not Excuses. | Rated #1 SEO Company

Our headquarters is located in Charleston South Carolina MPM Solutions is a local and nationally acclaimed search engine optimation company specializing in helping local to global sized companies have a strong foothold within the internet search engines. We do in-depth research and don't waste your time with useless, repetitive, and misleading information. We get to the point. We can work with any budget and can accomplish any goal (within a reasonable means) Our main focus is being able to provide customers to businesses that are

• $1,000+
  • < $25 / hr
  • 2 - 9
  • Founded 2016
Average Review Rating
Total Reviews
Average Referral Rating
Most Common Project Size

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

"Wrenn didn’t take any time. He went straight to work and got results."

Jun 10, 2020

My Personal Marketer provided website design and development, initially. After optimizing the site, they transitioned to providing Facebook advertising services.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for CBD Retailer

• Other Digital Marketing
    • Less than $10,000
    • May 2017 - Ongoing
    Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

“Wrenn [World Star] has worked hard to ensure he’s providing results for me and my specific needs.”

Sep 22, 2017

World Star SEO replaced outdated advertising by developing a website for a target audience. Currently, they provide SEO services, as well as social media management across Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.

Contact My Personal Marketer

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.