Tailored IT solutions for your life

MWP Tech is an IT outsource company and start-up hub searching to create state-of the art digital decisions and establish our global presence by leveraging a range of scalable and measurable competitive advantages.

• Luzhniki embankment 2/4 building 17
    Moscow
    Russia

App Dev for Restaurant Coupon Service

"They were on my side as their client."

Oct. 2016 - Apr. 2017

MWP Tech designed and developed an iOS and Android restaurant app. The team provided 5 resources for development, spending 6 months time on the project.

Sergey Likhachev
Co-Founder, Qach

The app has all 5-star ratings on each store, with people really enjoying the concept. It works well and has very creative designs. The team was communicative, timely, and flexible in their development.

Qach is a mobile app for restaurant advertising. The app informs people what restaurants give free samples. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with MWP Tech?

I needed someone to develop the app.

They built our app for both iOS and Android. They did the design work along with the development of the app.

I work with just one person, but I know there are 5 people working on the project.

How did you come to work with MWP Tech?

Some friends of mine recommended them. I interviewed 6 companies, and I chose MWP because I thought they were the best.

We’ve spent $100,000 so far. Our total investment will reach $500,000.

We started working with them in October 2016, and the product was delivered to us in April 2017.

Our app has received 5 reviews on iOS and 5 on Android, and they have all been 5 stars. Users like the idea of the app. There have been no reviews about how it works or how it’s designed yet.

How did MWP Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We had meetings and talked over the phone. The project was delivered on time. They went step by step and asked us for the technical tasks we wanted to be done. There were times we changed things, but they were open to those changes. They were on my side as their client. Their design work was brilliant.

They are very creative people. They know how the product should work, and at the same time, offer suggestions to make it better. I like what they propose. The app turned out very nice.

Right now everything is fine. I’m not a professional in app development, so it’s difficult for me to say how anything could be better. I just had money and an idea. They met my expectations.

Overall Score I like them.
    They met all deadlines.

Web Dev & Design for Arts Gallery

“Not all designers are able to create minimalistic, conceptual work, but they were successful.”

Sept. - Nov. 2015

MWP Tech built a customizable, minimalist website for an art gallery to promote itself and support art sales. They provided both ideation and full-service development.

Mariana Guber-Gogova
Founder, Artwin Gallery

The finished product's polished designs and flexible content structure precisely met the initial requirements. MWP Tech earned praise for their flexible scheduling, rapid turnarounds, and responsive communication. They were able to accommodate a range of requests.

I am the founder of a contemporary art gallery that shows and promotes artists in Russia, Europe, and the U.S. We take part in international art sales and support foreign museums.

What challenge were you trying to address with MWP Tech?

As an art gallery, our website needed to have a very specific look. It had to be completely redone to make it more functional, minimalistic, and conceptual. We also wanted to create an administration panel for simplifying updates.

MWP Tech developed a custom website for us, instead of using templates like most galleries in Russia. Their designer went through a discovery process with us and quickly understood what we were requesting. It was important that they be able to adjust to our specific needs for a contemporary art gallery website. For example, we preferred a clean and clear font type.

It would be difficult for me to say how many people were involved from their side since I wasn’t involved in the day-to-day communication. We worked with a designer, but there were others involved in development and graphics.

How did you come to work with MWP Tech?

We found them through a recommendation.

The overall cost of their work was around $10,000.

We started working with MWP Tech in September 2015, and they finished in November of that year.

We were happy with how they met our requirements. Not all designers are able to create minimalistic, conceptual work, but they were successful in this regard. The website is convenient to use, allowing customers to review artists. MWP Tech also made it easy for us to update information since we can quickly switch between artworks.

How did MWP Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive and fast in terms of management. Initially, we had live meetings over Skype in order to discuss the general concept. After this, we communicated mainly via email. When MWP Tech needed to discuss something more specific, they would contact us via phone.

Their approach is flexible and dynamic, allowing them to adapt to our wishes and offer what we really need.

There is always space for improvement, but I can’t think of what it could be.

They were not the least expensive, but they were far better than cheaper alternatives.

Web Development for Hotel Marketplace

"...They’ve done a good job. I’d be happy to refer them."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Using Django and Python, MWP Tech built a responsive web platform for a content aggregation platform. It included payment and marketing functions and was optimized for search.

Debesh Sharma
CEO, Azent

Customers reported that the website's fluid layout and speedy loading times compared favorably to other prominent booking websites. MWP Tech impressed with their strong communication and dedicated work. Their passion for quality helped build a trusting, productive partnership.

I’m the founder and CEO of Azent, a startup marketing content-aggregation platform aimed at hotels in the Russian Commonwealth of Independent States and Eastern Europe regions.

What challenge were you trying to address with MWP Tech?

We needed to build a platform using external assistance in terms of manpower and expertise, so we adopted an outsourced model. I focused on operations and set out to find a company that could build our technology for us.

MWP Tech started the work from scratch based on the concept I described. We provided thorough specifications on exactly what we wanted the platform to do, how hotels could onboard it, what its marketing capabilities were (including SEO and referrals), and what the presales process should be. We used the Django Python framework.

MWP Tech is based in Moscow, so we catch up with the team twice a week as well as communicate over the phone. I’m working with a frontend and a backend developer and a project manager.

How did you come to work with MWP Tech?

I asked around and received a recommendation for their company.

The cost was quite significant.

We started working with them around April 2017. One phase of development ended in August and we’ve recently started the next one.

They’ve done an excellent job. We have 2 types of customers—hotels and travelers—similar to Booking.com. The platform is responsive and we’ve received great feedback from both hotels and travelers. The design, UI/UX and speed all ensure that users have an incredible experience! We did a benchmark against Booking.com and saw a comparable performance.

How did MWP Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Face-to-face communication is always preferable and I’ve been able to meet with their team regularly. We’re working on the second phase of development and I’ve tested the work enough to say that they’ve done a fantastic job. I’d be more than happy to refer them.

I’ve worked with other outsourced partners and have always appreciated when the team had a sense of belonging. While it would’ve been easier for them to deliver the bare minimum of work they were contractually signed on for, MWP Tech went way beyond my expectations and the deliverables and did a most diligent job.

This was their first time handling a project of this magnitude and scope. While there was some slippage on the timelines, it was actually nobody’s fault looking at it realistically. MWP Tech underestimated the amount of time it would take as well as how attentive to details I could be. However, it didn’t matter in the long run because they delivered to my complete satisfaction.

I don’t wish to penalize them but my planning was a bit offset—2 weeks are a lifetime in the startup world.
    They are appropriately priced for their competence.
    I handed over a strict set of requirements and they addressed every single one exactly as I wanted.
    I would unhesitatingly recommend MWP Tech.