Friendly Digital Solutions for Growing Brands

From learning games and social networks to SaaS and e-commerce marketplaces, we create digital experiences that people love.

In our iterative design and development process, we work closely with growing brands to turn their big ideas into real, viable products used by millions.

Cooper City, FL
  • 5846 S Flamingo Rd. Suite 502
    Cooper City, FL 33330

Teuko - www.teuko.com

This growing startup came to us wanting to reimagine their social network for children's lunches. We created a new experience that allows users to seamlessly explore, create, and plan nutritious and delicous lunches for their kids.

ANDL

ANDL came to us wanting to bring QR showroom shopping to luxury hotels around the world. We delivered a solution that provided a consumer-grade experience to participating hotels and a familiar experience for shopping customers.

Factile - www.playfactile.com

Factile is a learning platform (designed and built by Muno) that lets teachers create engaging jeopardy-style quiz games for the classroom. With over 1M users across the world, this popular tool helps countless teachers to assess their students and reinforce concepts while encouraging competitive play. Winner of the 2016 AASL Best Website for Teaching & Learning Award.

Koil Hair - www.koilhair.com

With this marketing website for a high-end beauty startup, our team pushed the boundaries of ecommerce design to create a uniquely immersive product viewing experience. We crafted an eye-catching brand which went on to a successful launch featured by Vogue, Essence, Bustle, Refinery29 and more.

MVP Design & Dev for Study App

“They really cared about the end goal of the project, making sure that our choices aligned with that vision.”

July - Aug. 2017

Muno Creative designed and built the MVP of a web app, making it mobile-responsive and integrating online payment tools. The team used JavaScript for frontend and backend work.

Redmond, Washington
Carey Cade
Founder, StudyHack

Muno Creative delivered a high-quality product within the deadline and budget. Their responsiveness and interest in the project led to a positive collaboration.

I’m the founder of a company that makes online educational tools for students.

For what projects/services did your company hire Muno Creative?

I hired Muno to design and develop the minimum viable product (MVP) for my web application. While I have some technical background, I’m inexperienced in design and development so I needed a team of professionals to help me.

The application needed to be responsive and allow users to log in to their own account.

They were selected by another agency, who offered us at least three other possible teams. However, Muno had an interest and previous experience in educational technology. After communicating with the team and looking at their previous work, I was very confident that they were the right fit.

Muno created the frontend and the backend of my application using JavaScript, including integration with Stripe. Initially, I sent a document listing the priorities and features of the app, and they presented me with a timeline and milestones. After I approved the mockup of the design, they moved forward with development.

I mostly communicated with Waveney (Manager, Muno Creative) for most of the project, but toward the end, I had more communication with Ruben (Meteor Developer, Muno Creative). From my understanding, Waveney had more of a design approach whereas Ruben was in charge of development.

The team came up with a wonderful solution to my problem. The application looked great on desktop, and they did a wonderful job of making it responsive for mobile and tablet.

How effective was the project management?

The team was wonderful at communication—they kept me informed every step of the way. We communicated mostly through the agency's platform, and we also used GitHub. They met all deadlines and were very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. I was impressed by how well they integrated my feedback and suggestions.

They were a strong and focused team. They really cared about the end goal of the project, making sure that our choices aligned with that vision. They were also incredibly kind.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

After careful consideration, I can't think of anything to add.

Overall Score I hope to work with them again in the future.
    I never had any issues. The timing was just as expected.
    Compared to other price estimates and considering the quality of their work, the cost was very fair.
    They’re a wonderful team that produces high-quality work.
    Absolutely!