We turn visions into action.

We are MOVISIO (CTECH s.r.o.), a Czech technology company active in the software development field, 3D animations and interactive visualisations for almost 20 years. In our work, we keep up with modern trends, strive to implement original solutions, and consistently follow the visions and goals of each client. All projects are developed in-house, under one roof. Projects are developed by a whole team, all team members communicate with each other on a daily basis.

This makes all development and work highly efficient, with regard to both speed and flexibility of development, and the resulting price. In the case of any non-standard requirements, we are very flexible while putting emphasis on prompt implementation of any request to the client's satisfaction. Clients value our stability, reliability and resources. We have a high-performance on-site server farm and render farm.

2001

Animation Focus
Production Services

O2, DEK, METROPROJEKT, LANDE, RIETER, ŘSD, ŘVC, SŽDC

MOVISIO - Seeing is believing

No matter how complex your product is, no matter if it exists or is still in your head...Give them freedom of choice and spark their passion for what you created. We turn your visions into action. Movisio.

Nebouram.cz  Image

Nebouram.cz

Educational web and mobile applications for drivers in Czech republic. See more on: www.nebouram.cz

Railway reel by Movisio

Make you railway projects move. We help you to showcase new railway corridors or tram lines. Our 3D models, animations and video composition help the audience understand your projects immediately.

3D on-line configurator: Design, customise and lead to order

Let your customers create and explore tailor-made solutions. Web-based configurator will increase on-line engagement, improves buying experience and promotes sales. Explore more at www.movisio.com/i3d

3D animation of operational techniques in spinal surgery

Educational 3D animation created by Movisio for EuroPainClinics to help the doctors explain patients how individual types of pain occur and which operation can solve them.

Traffic information portal  Image

Traffic information portal

Web based information system. See more on: portal.dopravniinfo.cz

Web Design & Mobile App Dev for Telco Company

They’ve outshone other agencies that I’ve worked with.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Movisio delivered a full range of services for a telecommunications company. Working to design an app’s UI, their team provided frontend development. They also delivered graphic printed materials and SEO work.

Czechia
Martin Havrda
Board Member, Planet A a.s.

Movisio's execution is consistently high-quality. Communicating effectively with the client, their team has been easy to work with, all around. With their collaborative abilities and the competence of their lead graphic designer, Movisio has secured a long-term partnership with the client.

I’m the former CEO of a telecommunications business. Now, I’m just a member of the board.

What challenge were you trying to address with Movisio (by CTECH s.r.o.)?

We were looking for a partner to provide web design, frontend development, and some marketing materials. We also needed design and frontend work in developing an app for the IPTV platform.

We gave them free rein to develop our graphic design materials because we trusted their capabilities. They proposed their own designs, and I let them run with it.

They also designed the UI of my app. Primarily focusing on frontend work, they delivered the management of customer accounts. Their services have expanded to include SEO and organic search development for us, as well.

I worked with 5–6 people. Initially, my main point of contact was Petr (Senior Graphic Designer, Movisio), but I also interfaced with my project manager, Ondrej (Project Manager & Scrum Master, Movisio).

How did you come to work with Movisio (by CTECH s.r.o.)?

If I recall correctly, they were a recommendation. I know that I drove by their office a lot and felt like we could use their services.

We began working together in 2014, and they still provide work for us.

I’ve always been satisfied with the quality of their work. They more or less follow their deadlines and have supplied me with the necessary services. They’ve been a very good partner, all around.

How did Movisio perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is flexible, and I’ve been satisfied with their project management style.

They’ve outshone other agencies that I’ve worked with. They have a great communication structure where I only interface with a few people, so the process isn’t complicated. I really appreciate how straightforward they are.

I’d appreciate it if they staffed more graphic designers like Petr. His capabilities are truly amazing.

Go and work with them. You’ll be satisfied with their work.