First to Market SLA Recruitment Agency

MoveUp is a boutique recruitment agency, focusing on headhunting and hiring of Top Notch IT Experts for International Product Companies with R&D extensions in Ukraine.

We're professional in:

Technological Recruitment

Are you a growing cool product company looking for experienced developers and IT experts? Your search ends here! We are the first-to-market recruitment agency in Ukraine that guarantees delivery within 30 business days! And if we don't - we PAY YOU for every additional month of delay! That is correct - we put our money when the other's mouth is! Contact us for more details.

Headhunting

Have a discreet or "hard to hire" high end IT position. Bring it on! We love challenges! There was no position we couldn't close so far. 100% score. References will be provided upon request.

RPO

Early Stage Start-Up? Foreign Company setting up RD center in Ukraine? MoveUp team will provide you a full suite of HR services including recruitment, legal, operation, payroll, etc. We are One Stop HR Shop!

New Teams & RD Centers

Need a new team or RD center? No worries! We are here to help! For a fixed price and within pre-defined timelines, we will build you a dream team of best talents available!

Talents Acquisition Deals Scouting

Are you planning a mass hiring process? Tiered of hiring one by one? Interested in significant growth acceleration? Our Talents M&A service might be just for you! For a reasonable one time fee, we will scout and identify the best teams and companies for sale that match your needs and which you can buy or hire as a ready-to-go team.

2019
Kyiv, Ukraine

Sync.me, Logz.io, Menahel4U, Keymakr, OLSOM, Agritask

Recruiting for Open Source Software Company

"They offer a really personal approach that shows how much they care about us as a client."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

With new offices opening up in Ukraine, a software product company hired MoveUp to fulfill their staffing needs. They’ve put in place a detailed recruitment process in order to hire IT and other resources.

Ukraine
Hanna Tolochko
HR Generalist, Logz.io

With a personalized touch, the MoveUp team is able to scout out and push forward top-rated candidates. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the team’s performance, responsiveness, and professionalism.

I’m an HR generalist in the Ukrainian division of Logz.io, an Israeli product company. We do open source-based software for analytics management, overall machine learning, and data analysis in general. We have about 230 people all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with MoveUp?

We were looking for someone to help us to recruit employees, as we recently opened our office in Ukraine.

MoveUp is helping us to expand our team, specifically with IT employees.

Generally, we’ll send them the job description, which we also discuss in person. When everything is clear, they start looking for recruits within their sources. After that, if they find the appropriate person, they screen them for us.

Following that, if the person passes their recruiter screening, MoveUp will send them to us through an email system. We review them, and if we proceed with the candidate, we have our own specific recruitment process for each person. If the person isn’t suitable, we’ll explain why they aren’t a relevant candidate. They will then implement that information while looking for other candidates for that specific position.

I am usually in contact with Olga (General Manager), who’s our main point of contact. Sometimes, I’m in contact with her counterpart in Israel, as well as with the owner of MoveUp.

How did you come to work with MoveUp?

They have a great reputation within Israel and Ukraine because they are based in Ukraine. They have been in the market for several years now and I know several recruiters who worked for them. Several years ago, I myself was recruited to work with them which is how I know that the quality is very high because I went through the recruitment process. Based on their reputation and our past experiences with them, they were our first choice.

We’ve invested around $50,000.

We started working with MoveUp in December 2018, and we’re continuing to work with them.

We are happy with the quality of candidates coming through for each role. MoveUp makes the process really easy as they have a lot of experience, including experience with opening an office. We find their screening process to be particularly helpful—the best candidates get sent forward.

How did MoveUp perform from a project management standpoint?

MoveUp is always in contact. I personally have a daily stand-up with them, because I monitor and implement the recruitment process in Ukraine, so each candidate goes through me as well. The team is always there to help us manage candidates and tasks that I can’t. Further, Olga is very communicative and always shares as much information as we need to be successful. We’ve never had any problems.

They offer a really personal approach that shows how much they care about us as a client. They’ve built a really deep, thoughtful relationship with us.

Olga is a developer herself, and she has her own start-ups. She knows how the industry works and knows her way around the people who work in the industry, which is very helpful and an asset to our team.

We have had a couple of misunderstandings, but nothing that impacted our relationship with one another or with our candidates, nor our reputation. Everything’s turned out really well, and if anything ever does go wrong, we’re always able to have an open discussion.

Give detailed job descriptions and discuss everything that you want to have in each candidate in detail. Just go with the flow and be nice.

Overall Score They are very good. They are always helpful and always there. If anything happens, they are there to help. Everything is really great.
    We never had any problems with that.
    Not because they are bad, it is just because I don’t really know and don’t want to lie. It is different for each company.
    They are very diligent and patient. They always try to do their best.
    I would totally recommend them because they are extremely nice, easy to work with, and they understand what your IT company needs.

Recruiting Services for Data Training Company

"I could trust this company and always knew that I would get good results."

July - Nov. 2019

MoveUp supported a client's requirement efforts by interviewing candidates for specialized, technical positions.

Israel
Sofia Eyman
Marketing Specialist, Keymakr

The vendor worked quickly to source high-quality candidates. An accessible team, MoveUp maintained consistent communication with stakeholders. They were eager to learn, even helping the client establish requirements for the candidates. They remained open to feedback throughout the process.

Keymakr is a company that provides Data training service for Machine Learning and AI companies (600+ employees). Head office in Israel, developers and others in Ukraine.

For what projects/services did your company hire MoveUp?

1. Keymakr needed to expand developers team 2. Keymakr decided to hire Technical support team to provide better service for clients 3. HR manager

What were your goals for this engagement?

Keymakr’s requirements were super high and we needed to hire developers that are really good specialists and have specific knowledge while our budget was not enough high for this kind of specialists

I signed contract with a few companies , but only MoveUp has been giving me the qualified candidates that were fitting to our requirements.

Describe the engagement in detail.

MoveUp interviews candidates while trying to find out each detail about them before sending candidates to their customers. All the candidates were enough qualified and met out requirements. I trusted MoveUp for 100%

I was directly working with MoveUp agency.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

One of the rules of this company that the recruitment process can not take more than 30 days. If I’m right the first PHP developer that we hired took to them about a week to find ( not including internal hiring processes of Keymakr)

MoveUp agency is very open for contacting and answer as soon as they can. They never missed my calls or messages and always were in touch with me. They are open for feedbacks and want to learn more. Their specialists are working hard and want to bring really good results. I remember when we started to look for Technical support team we even didn’t have any requirements because this project was completely new for Keymakr. MoveUp agency was in touch with me for a few days in a row just to set up right requirements and start to recruit people. Also they helped Keymakr to understand costs and “how do this kind of teams work”

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

I think the fact that I could trust this company and always knew that I would get good results.

I’m completely satisfied by their job.

Just a bit high than their competitors, but it worth it. + they have individual approach