The leading outsourced communications provider

Silver

Many people have spoken to Moneypenny - but few people realize it.

Born in 2000, we lead the Call Answering Service and Outsourced Switchboard market with respect to our size, quality of service and our technology, answering more calls for more businesses than any other company.

We are so confident you’ll love our service, that we offer a 7-day free trial. Realize the benefits Moneypenny offers your business with no obligation and instant set-up.

2000
    Wrexham LL13 7ZB
  • Llandudno
  • Chester

Answering Services for Catering Company

"Moneypenny goes beyond answering services; their team provides trust."

2016 - Ongoing

Moneypenny runs a phone line for a catering concierge service. Their team handles messages and business inquiries.

Florida
Victor Konig
CEO & Founder, SimpleCater

The team at Moneypenny exceeds expectations. Their dedication complemented their exceptional customer service approach. Customers can expect an organized and personable team.

I work at SimpleCater, a corporate catering concierge service based in South Florida. Through our technology, businesses can organize caterings for staff and clients. We work with over 200 restaurants to provide authentic cuisines and variety.

What challenge were you trying to address with Moneypenny?

Our company is entirely virtual. When we first started, we had an automated service that forwarded calls to our cell phones. A lot of times, we weren’t available, and the calls would go to voicemail. When it comes to catering, clients want to speak to someone right away when it’s a pressing need. No one will leave a message; they’ll just find another caterer that would solve their needs.

We started looking into receptionist services. We hired one company that read from a script and wasn’t natural at all. Clients could quickly tell that the receptionist wasn’t interested. It was a robotic process where we received a ton of complaints.

We engaged with Moneypenny to make sure our customers were getting the real and natural attention that they deserve.

Moneypenny assigned a set of people that would understand our business. We also have an account manager dedicated to our processes.  When they answer the calls, their team explains what the customer needs without a script.

I’ve dealt with other people within the company, but our account manager has been there from the beginning.

How did you come to work with Moneypenny?

One day, my partner was reading a magazine and came across Moneypenny. I had recognized that our customers weren’t happy with our services. I knew that people answering and actively listening to our customers would be a big deal. Their team doesn’t work off of a script. That’s the primary differentiator between them and other reception services. They have a competitive advantage.

I pay around $330 a month, but because of extra services, it’s a little bit more now. It’s about $4,200 per year.

Our engagement started with Moneypenny about three years ago.

Moneypenny goes beyond answering services; their team provides trust. It’s been a straightforward process that helps tremendously. They make our company seem bigger than it is.

Their assigned team provides our clients with peace of mind. Our customers know that their problems will easily be solved. We used to have complaints once or twice a week, but now, we have no complaints at all in regards to our receptionist service. There have been no issues since working with Moneypenny.

How did Moneypenny perform from a project management standpoint?

After the initial stage, one of their representatives got in touch with me and started organizing. I have my own number with them that I can call. My account manager gets back to me within the day or by the next day. If it’s urgent and she’s not available, someone else gets back to me. There’s never been a communication issue.

By not being scripted, the team at Moneypenny helps companies look larger and trustworthy to potential customers.

No, it’s not much that they can improve upon. I wish that they had more services we could integrate within our company. In other words, their team does an excellent job with the service and with understanding our business. I wish they could help me a little bit with virtual work.

I’ve brought them clients. I would let them know that Moneypenny should completely handle their phone line. Communication is smoother with their involvement. Their team makes everything simple and straightforward. With other vendors, the services were more complicated, but Moneypenny simplifies it all. The people I’ve referred them to love them.

Answering Service for Medical Office

"Working with Moneypenny is the best decision I have made."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Moneypenny implemented automated telephone answering services to a medical office. The coverage was programmed for business hours.

Greenville NC
Steven Cohen
Office Manager, Go Beyond Relief

They delivered the fully-functioning product, and now the client never misses calls from customers. The system has received very positive feedback for its ease of use.

We are small Medical Office with a staff of 4 with one physician. As the office manager I needed to find phone coverage during holidays and traveling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Moneypenny?

We needed a reliable, professional solution. A missed call could easily be a missed new patient opportunity. Our needs where for Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM.

We found that people are not likely to leave a voicemail for a new patient appointment but they would live their information with a "live voice".

MoneyPenny came up first in a google search - I was hooked after my first contact. The pricing was fair and the transition was easy. I decided to give them a try when we were traveling.

I needed coverage from 9 to 5 - Monday through Friday . I wanted our patient to know that we cared about them and to let potential new patients know we were available .

I love my sales rep Amy - She is always available and takes great care of my needs. She is a delight to chat with and never misses a beat.

Working with Moneypenny is the best decision I have made. We never worry about missed calls . We instantly get a email as to the details of each call. This we can check anywhere in the world.

It literally only takes a few minutes to set the schedule and transfer the phone. Couldn't be easier.

(Besides Amy) - We have gotten great feedback from our patients. their call was answered and dealt with professionally.

Answering Service for B2B Medical Company

"They're easy to work with."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Moneypenny provides after-hours answering services.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kruti Schmitz
VP of Deployment and Customer Support, SMARTMD

Moneypenny handles their responsibilities with aplomb. Their easygoing approach and smooth communication make them a fantastic partner.

We're a B2B company that works with hospitals, clinics, and individual practices.

For what projects/services did your company hire Moneypenny?

We hired Moneypenny to answer after-hours calls that our call center missed. We wanted our client base to speak with a human rather than a machine.

Our goal was to give our clients and prospects a human experience. Although we are a tech company, we believe that people are a better option for customer service and satisfaction, especially when the client has problems.

We searched the internet for answering services and got bids from three vendors, one of which was Moneypenny. They were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Plus, the name is awesome, and I'm a big James Bond fan.

They supply live staff members to answer our after-hours calls.

I only work with the team lead.

Whenever I've called Moneypenny, I've always been satisfied.

It's excellent.

They're easy to work with.

No, I'm happy.

Increased Clientele Since Hiring Money Penny

"Money Penny is a great company and couldn't ask for a better job to be done! "

Harlan, KY
Senior Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

GO FOR IT! You cant go wrong! It will benefit you in more ways than I could ever tell you!

Experience:

We chose Money Penny for the afterhours answering services that could be provided 24/7. It was cheaper to hire a company than to pay a staff person to be at work around the clock. We use the 24/7 answering services options. They have been very, very helpful... Money Penny is a great company and couldn't ask for a better job to be done! We have shown a great increase of customer clientele since hiring this company!

Pros:

Everything! I like the company all the way around! The around the clock answering system, the consistency of the company and their pricing.

Cons:

Nothing! we love everything about the company and it couldn't meet our need any better than it already does!

Answering Services for SMB

"Moneypenny has definitely improved revenue due to new business calls effectively answered and dispersed."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Fairburn, Georgia
Senior Manager, SMB

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We require inbound services because we have downsized.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

40% of our total calls are inbound.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Just to get calls answered and dispersed properly.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They take care of calling back our customers for potentially acquiring new business.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We have short-term billing with them. We don't have a long-term contract.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

They were a referral.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They are quick, responsive and fit into my budget.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I'm not sure of the exact figure but it makes them a good short-term solution for our company.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

What are the service provider's strengths?

Good affordable and adaptable solution.

What areas can the service provider improve?

Response time on billing questions could be better.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

Since February 2017.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

I prefer not to answer.

Money Penny is a Great Source of Information

"Money Penny provides a great level of detail to our customers’ questions and it's something I like to hear about."

Garland, TX
President, Other

Recommendations:

I would tell everyone to try them out.

Experience:

Money Penny provides a great level of detail to our customers’ questions and it's something I like to hear about. They have proved to be a great source of information.

Pros:

The information it provides.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike.

Like Having a Receptionist in Your Office

"They make it possible for our firm to connect with our clients at any given moment."

Friendswood, TX
President, IT

Recommendations:

There are many good things about Money Penny than negative.

Experience:

Money Penny is like having a receptionist answering calls based in your office. Their call conferencing feature makes it possible for us to have a meeting anywhere and anytime. They make it possible for our firm to connect with our clients at any given moment.

Pros:

Its like having a receptionist there in your office.

Cons:

It makes meeting our clients not necessary in person.

Automated Answering Service Increases Revenue of Company

"We chose Money Penny because of the reliability of their answering service."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Staten Island, NY
Manager, IT

Try it out.

Experience:

We chose Money Penny because of the reliability of their answering service. We use the automated answering service feature. They have allowed us to increase the revenue of our company.

Pros:

Ease of use.

Cons:

Nothing.

Money Penny is Necessary and Performs Flawlessly

"Money Penny has performed flawlessly."

Frisco, TX
Senior Manager, Business Development

Recommendations:

Purchase it! It is a business asset you will never regret purchasing.

Experience:

Money Penny was recommended by a former business associate of mine. He is trust worthy and also a friend. Since we acquired Money Penny it has changed our business in a very positive way. It is extremely reliable and I can't imagine using and other company. I personally highly recommend it. It is a necessary asset to a successful business. All phases of Money Penny are used in my business. Money Penny has performed flawlessly.

Pros:

Answers our phones in a professional way.

Cons:

No cons. I am totally satisfied!

Silver