Believe In New.

Modern Revive is a creative agency committed to staying globally trend aware and stylish, all without the ridiculous price tag. Our solutions are designed to equip dreamchasers with the tools they need for longevity.

2020
Los Angeles, CA
  • 5777 W Century Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90045

Nixon Image

Nixon

The stuff that isn’t noticed first, but can’t be ignored. Nixon is top for luxury and reliability.

Photography Social Club Image

Photography Social Club

Photography Social Club is a private membership community that connects photography lovers with helpful tools and resources of the craft.
Oblivion Image

Oblivion

It’s the feeling when your foot leaves the pavement. The rush of air over your face. Time ceases to exist.

Bright Eye Designs Image

Bright Eye Designs

Graphic design studio based in Owensboro, KY.

Web Development for Real Estate Education Company

"Their ability to take ideas of chaos and organize them on the computer screen. It was incredible."

July - Sept. 2020

A real estate education firm hired Modern Revive Agency to develop a website for the business.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Alex Hunt
Founder, RealtorPro

The project has launched, and the company is getting a lot of traffic and attention from it. The team made itself available to the company's internal management whenever they had a question even if they were on opposite sides of the country.

I am the founder of RealtorPro.homes, we make it easier for people to understand the home buying process.

For what projects/services did your company hire Modern Revive Agency?

Before Modern Revive, everything was just an idea with no direction. What modern revive was able to do is give me the direction that I needed in order to share my idea with everyone!

I wanted to have a successful website where people are able to see my vision and feel like they have support behind them.

How did you select Modern Revive Agency?

I’ve known Mike Fox for years and had discussed business ventures before. I knew that he shared my same enthusiasm for my project and I couldn’t choose anyone else!

The project was to get a website built and to get it ready for launch. MRA was able to get my thoughts together and on the computer screen!

I spoke with Mike Fox. I had already known him a while and it was a no brainer choosing him. He had his team supply a logo that looked closer to what I visioned than what I tried to create on my own.

We just recently got the website launched and are seeing a lot of involvement already!

The biggest success fir me when it’s come to the website was being able to go to a real estate professional to sell them ad/blog space and she didn’t hesitate working with us! I credit that to the team at MRA

We were able to get things done! Any questions I had, they were able to answer quickly. Mike was always willing to get on a video conference with me even though I’m on the East coast and he’s on the West.

None that I can think of off the top of my head. I’m still in awe over what they were able to do with my vision

Website Design & Dev for Music Group

"This company was extremely communicative and engaged throughout the entire process."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Modern Revive Agency provided website design and development for a music group. Their team built a site to host digital music and drive engagement.

Oakland, USA
Jordan Bedrosian-Webb
Co-Founder, Super Struggle Bros

Modern Revive Agency created a great website that was well received by stakeholders. The workflow was effective. The coordination was great. They were communicative and engaged.

I am part of a rap duo known as Super Struggle Bros. I'm one of the two rappers, as well as the business strategist of the group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Modern Revive Agency?

I hired Modern Revive Agency to design and build a website for Super Struggle Bros.

We wanted to create a space to host all of our digital and music content and drive fan engagement.

We selected Modern Revive Agency as much as they selected us. We operate on a belief in dealing business at points of Universal convergence and found that the alignment of our own business philosophy coalesced perfectly with our introduction to Modern Revive Agency.

Once we selected this agency, we held three consecutive meetings to iron out the site details. The following weeks we held weekly check-ins on the status of the site, as we gathered website assets and materials. Finally, we sent over a list of final edits to MRA and they quickly & efficiently put them into place on the site before concluding the project.

The team composition was the project manager for MRA, myself and my rap cohort.

The website not only looks fantastic, but we have received 5/5 reviews from all of our business contacts who've previewed the site. The only changes that were suggested required content that is not yet available on the market.

The workflow was extremely effective. Using ClickUp, a project organization website, we coordinated effortlessly even though we are located on two separate coasts.

I found it most impressive that this company was extremely communicative and engaged throughout the entire process. My cohort and I have both had less than savory experiences working with companies who lacked that certain 'magic touch' of relatability and enthusiasm.

I believe that the company will improve naturally as it expands. At this moment, however, I cannot think of any areas that require immediate improvement.

Overall Score Great agency, amazing turnaround and fantastic communication. I'd pick them for web design again in a heartbeat.
    Impressive considering we're working with a 2 hour time difference!
    Need I say more?
    Phenominal work from start to finish
    I have already referred them to several of my artist contacts.

Web Dev for Creative Studio Startup

"They took the time to explain the process and listen to my comments."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Modern Revive Agency was tasked with designing a website for a creative studio startup. They focused on creating an appealing, user-friendly site to display the client's past work.

Owensboro, Kentucky
Allison Lewis
Founder, Bright Eye Designs

Modern Revive Agency alleviated the burdens that come from creating a new business. The team delivered a beautiful website and managed the remote relationship flawlessly. The project management tool they used was extremely effective. They were patient listeners and great communicators.

I am the creator of Bright Eye Designs, which is a creative studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Modern Revive Agency?

Modern Revive created a website for my company.

I wanted to have a clean, easy to use website that my customers could navigate and view my work.

I choose this vendor based on the other projects they have done.

I needed a website that showed my work, had information about what my business does, and a way to contact me. Modern Revive was able to provide each of these things for me. They guided me through the process step by step and was always available when I had questions.

N/A

Starting a new business can be overwhelming, but Modern Revive took the weight off my shoulders by creating a beautiful website for Bright Eye Designs. They listened to my wants/needs for a website and executed flawlessly.

Even though we are across the country from each other, we were still able to communicate efficiently and work together without any complaints. I am thrilled with the results and would highly suggest working with this marketing agency!

Modern Revive used a project management app that organized each task. We were able to communicate through this app and view what we had ahead of us. Their project management efforts were very effective.

They are based out of California while I am based out of Kentucky. Even though there was a time difference, we were still able to communicate efficiently and complete the tasks on time. This was one thing that really stood out to me. They also guided me through the process of building a website since I have never done so before. They took the time to explain the process and listen to my comments.

During my experience with them, I did not notice an area for improvement.