Mobio — Mobile User Acquisition Agency

Mobio — Mobile User Acquisition Agency.

Every month the company is acquiring more than 5 million quality installs for the clients all over the world. Each acquisition is a result of well-organized business processes and work of the experienced team: traffic and account managers, designers and analysts. Mobio is connecting audience with a wide range of mobile products produced by companies like Aliexpress, Aviasales, Lamoda, OneTwoTrip, BlaBlaCar, Kupivip,Delivery Club. We benefit from integration with the main tracking systems and our experience in user acquisition and analysis allows us to always be one step ahead of our competitors and acquire even more traffic at the reasonable price.

Mobio is an authorized "myTarget" partner and develops its own affiliate network "Mobio Network" as well as a training program for traffic arbitrage - "MobioSchool".

headquaters
  • Mobio
    Novodmitrovskaya, 2, build.2
    Moscow 127015
    +7 (495) 646-85-95

User Acquisition for Russian Search Engine

"They promised high-quality mobile traffic, and that’s what we’ve received."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Mobio generates reliable mobile traffic using media-buying strategies and worldwide publishers, boosting app installations and product rankings to attract paying users.

1,000-5,000 Employees

Yulia Ershova
Mobile Marketing Manager, Yandex

Through Mobio’s robust traffic-sourcing efforts, a single mobile product reaches nearly 1,000 downloads per day. The team’s responsiveness, transparency, and ability to preserve brand integrity continue to promote a successful partnership.

I’m the Mobile Marketing Manager at Yandex, a large Russian IT company that started as a search engine but now engages in diversified business. My job is to acquire loyal users for Yandex mobile apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobio?

I’m buying high-quality mobile traffic from Mobio. I needed a lot of mobile traffic in order to grow our product ranking and acquire more paying users.

Mobio provides mobile traffic for the Yandex services that I manage. They have their own media-buying team along with publishers worldwide.

How did you come to work with Mobio?

Mobio is a reliable partner with a good reputation in Russia. When I joined Yandex, my colleagues had already been working with Mobio and recommended them to me as well.

How much have you invested with Mobio?

We have spent $50,000–$200,000 over the past year.

We have an ongoing relationship.

One of my mobile apps gets about 1,000 installations a day from Mobio. We are happy with these results. They promised high-quality mobile traffic, and that’s what we’ve received.

How did Mobio perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve never had any problems with Mobio. I believe their project management skills are alright. My colleagues say that Mobio is a reliable partner with a lot of traffic sources, and they are capable of meeting our KPI. My account manager is responsive, reliable, and always able to push more traffic or pause it if needed. We don't have many deadlines, but I've never had any scheduling issues with them. We speak via Skype and email.

What did you find most impressive about Mobio?

What distinguishes Mobio is that they never drive any fraudulent traffic. Also, I love the custom creatives that they make because they take into account the importance of maintaining our brand. The creatives I get from Mobio look like they were made by our own design team.

No, I’m satisfied.

I'm fully satisfied with Mobio’s time management.
    Their prices are fine.
    We have been working together for a while, and I don’t remember ever receiving any poor-quality traffic from Mobio.
    I would recommend Mobio to anyone who needs mobile traffic.

Mobile User Acquisition for Carpooling Service

"Mobio reached all our activation KPIs and even exceeded them."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Mobio was hired to help increase user acquisition.

Timofey Levin
Marketing Manager, BlaBlaCar

The client has seen good results come from Mobio's work after they ran some tests. They are happy that Mobio lets them know if there are any issues and provides detailed explanations as to why it is happening.

BlaBlaCar is a carpooling service in Russia and Europe. We operate in 22 countries. It’s a service for people who travel by car. If you have empty seats in your car, you can find people who are going to the same destination as you are and sell your seats. I am the marketing manager for Russia. I’m in charge of all the activities in Russia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobio?

We were finding channels of mobile acquisition.

Mobio worked as an affiliate network. They provided traffic from MyTarget and other groups and social networks.

How did you come to work with Mobio?

They were introduced by common friends. Maybe they met them somewhere at a conference and they were introduced to each other.

How much have you invested with Mobio?

We spent $20,000 to $25,000 per month on Mobio’s services.

We started in January 2015 and this project is ongoing.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement?

We ran some tests and they showed really good results. Mobio reached all our activation KPIs and even exceeded them. They acquired drivers for our service and also provided users that were more affordable. Mobio was the first to offer us good traffic. They are very transparent. We have all the data on each publisher, so we know all their sources.

How did Mobio perform from a project management standpoint?

They usually meet deadlines. They update me if they have problems with new sources or partners. They give me detailed explanations as to why something doesn’t work.

What did you find most impressive about Mobio?

They always help me with technical questions even if they’re not related to our work. For example, I can consult them about anti-fraud decisions. We have a good working relationship.

Are there any areas Mobio could improve?

I hope they improve their internal communication. When my account manager was on vacation, I had trouble getting details about our advertising from the person who took over.

They almost always meet deadlines.
    They didn’t have adequate internal communication. I wanted them to share all the details before leaving.
    I recommended them to our marketing managers in Mexico and Brazil.

User Acquisition for Gaming Company

"They [Mobio] have a great team of account managers who contact us every day."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Mobio was hired to help the client to improve user acquisition.

Yana Zavadskaya
Digital Marketing Manager, Gameloft

The client is seeing positive results. They appreciate the great communication that Mobio consistently displays and how engaged Mobio is with the client.

Gameloft is an international company. We have a lot of offices around the world. Currently, I’m responsible only for user acquisition on the Russian market. We produce mobile games for all platforms; Android, iOS, Windows, etc. and for all types of devices. I am the Digital Marketing Manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobio?

Mobio is one of our partners who provide traffic from one of the most well-known sources in Russia - MyTarget. Mobio specializes in Russian and CIS [The Commonwealth of Independent States] countries' traffic. We have cooperated with them for two years.

Mobio has different departments that are responsible for different channels. The main channels are Facebook, MyTarget, and different CPI [cost-per-install] networks. They choose the best channels that are suitable for our games and provide us traffic from those sources.

How did you come to work with Mobio?

Nowadays they are one of the most well-known CPI networks in Russia. Mobio started their company three years ago. Gameloft opened Moscow's department two years ago and we were looking for Russian native CPI networks who could help us promote our games locally. We connected with Mobio and have been working with them ever since.

How much have you invested with?

Every month is different for us based on our objectives which may be different month to month. Monthly costs are based on our budget and the required traffic volume we are looking to receive. If I want to reach volumes on the level of more than 100,000 users, I tell Mobio and they try to reach that goal. The average invoice per month is $3,000-5,000.

It began in October 2014, and it is ongoing.

I can’t provide you any statistics because it’s our company policy. Mobio always reaches the goals we set.

How did Mobio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really great guys and always support us. They prepare different reports for us that can help us to optimize our traffic. Whenever I reach out to them, they are very responsive. I’m very satisfied with their work.

What did you find most impressive about Mobio?

I can’t say anything bad about their management team. They [Mobio] have a great team of account managers who contact us every day. They started to organize get-togethers called "Mobio Parties" where they invite all their partners and talk to us about new options for their user acquisition.

Are there any areas Mobio could improve?

If I were a part of the Mobio team, I would expand our interests in different networks. They only work with a short list of networks. I would expand this range of CPI-networks, DSP, and self-service platforms. It would be great if they would provide traffic from Google AdWords because it’s one of the most powerful instruments now.

Overall Score They are a great and fast developing CPI network in Russia.
    They’re punctual.
    Their service is very qualitative, and as a partner, I’m fully satisfied with their service.
    I would recommend them to my friends. I’ve already done that.

Mobile Marketing for Travel Website

"As a result, [of Mobio's work] there is definitely an increase in our income."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Mobio was hired to provide increased user acquisition and mobile marketing services.

Vera Zlygosteva
Mobile Marketing Manager, Aviasales

The client has seen an increase in bookings and revenue overall. They are happy to collaborate with Mobio since they always reply very quickly and provide analytics that the client needs.

AviaSales is a service for finding airline tickets for the best prices. We have a similar product for hotels called HotelLook. I am the mobile marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobio?

We needed to increase traffic to our applications.

Mobio is one of our main partners. They provided us with special traffic for CPI and helped us find new users for our app. They also helped us resell products, specifically to users who bought something 2 months ago. For us, it’s a big part of marketing. They have all of our offers for promotion.

How did you come to work with Mobio?

I worked with them in my previous position in another company. When I came to AviaSales, it was natural that I would like to continue working with them.

How much have you invested with Mobio?

We receive great value for the money we spend with them. They are one of our main partners.

Our relationship with Mobio started 2 years ago. We are still working with them.

Everything is OK and they have proved themselves from year to year. We can see an increase in air tickets and hotel bookings on our application. As a result, [of Mobio's work] there is definitely an increase in our income. I’m really happy to collaborate with Mobio.

How did Mobio perform from a project management standpoint?

We chat in Skype and use email. They reply to my questions within the day, usually after 10 or 15 minutes. We didn’t have any problems with the deadline. Everything was OK and on time.

What did you find most impressive about Mobio?

Mobio tries to improve its service from year to year. They are very open-minded, which is very important for me. Communicating with them is simple and easy. We can always ask them questions, either in general or for tracking results. It’s great because they’re really open.

Are there any areas Mobio could improve?

I think they need to have more time for their own life. It seems they work 24 hours a day.