Passion is our core.

We’re changing the way the world sees branding. We’re creating some of the most exciting digital and creative marketing programs for today’s leading brands. And it all starts with a big idea, clearly defined strategic outcomes and the willingness to build amazing brand experiences.

At Mindshape we combine strategy, design, digital, experiential and social marketing solutions to create immersive brand marketing programs that connect at every touch point. As a fully integrated brand agency with over 20 years of proven experience and globally recognized award-winning work, we have the passion, expertise and experience to change the way the world experiences your brand.

1993
Oakville, Canada
  • 1384 Cornwall Road
    Oakville, ON L6J 7W5

Rebranding & Logo Design for Garage Door Manufacturer

“Mindshape continues to deliver and the feedback from customers is fantastic.”

Mindshape worked on rebranding and marketing materials for a manufacturing company, producing data sheets, literature, and print marketing collateral.

Tony Anderson
Owner, Upwardor

They delivered excellent products that were well received by customers who found the company’s rebrand to be modern and attractive. They managed the project well and effectively met all deadlines.

My company is a manufacturer and installer of overhead glass doors. I’m the president and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mindshape?

This company was 40 years old and needed to be brought to the modern age in terms of look, feel, and presentation. It needed a complete overhaul.

They helped us rebrand our websites for both the manufacturing and installation operations. They’ve worked on data sheets, marketing literature, and other items, including print marketing materials. We also had some strategy sessions for the naming and product grouping efforts.

I’ve worked with four people from their team, including David (Owner, Mindshape) and my main account person, Beth (Account Director, Mindshape).

How did you come to work with Mindshape?

I have been working with their team for the last 15 years at other companies I’ve been with.

This project was using my own money, so I went to Mindshape.

The cost of their work on the latest project was $25,000–$50,000.

The latest project was done in the past year.

I’m very satisfied with their work. Mindshape continues to deliver and the feedback from customers is fantastic. They love the new look. We operate in the door industry, which is not a very sophisticated market, but we’re up against some world-class companies. For the most part, our materials have been on-par if not better than those from the competition.

How did Mindshape perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s very good. The ability of an outside firm to hit deadlines is often determined by the ability of the customer to deliver something to their end. They’re very good at managing this—if our contact was ever unavailable, they quickly found a solution.

I’m very happy with their service, otherwise I wouldn’t have kept using them. I think they’re a great and honest partner.

They’ve been quite good, at least for me.

Put some thought into what it is you’re trying to do beforehand. Don’t go in there simply asking for a company rebrand. It’s important to be open to exploring different ideas. Mindshape will definitely present some different ways of thinking.