Curious, we are too.

We create meaningful brand experiences for our clients. Our goal, from the get-go, is to create brand consistency from your logo to your website and beyond. A one-stop shop for all your advertising and branding needs. Unleash our curious and creative stable of writers, art directors, designers, and digital marketing specialists to help shape and share your identity. We’ll handle it all—from concept to media to launch. It’s all yours for the asking.

Tampa, FL
  • 1503 North 19th St
    Tampa, FL 33605

H&R Block, Tampa Bay History Center, Nextech, Baird Finacial, University of South Florida

Rebrand, New Website & Marketing Collateral for Museum

“Their whole team is really great and easy to work with.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Mighty Fine Design Co. led a rebrand for a history museum. Deliverables included a website, logo, mark, and printed collateral. They continue to help with video production, photography, and web updates.

Tampa Bay, Florida
Manny Leto
Director of Marketing and Comm, Tampa Bay History Center

Their rebranding efforts have played a big part in boosted visibility and increased admissions rates. Internal stakeholders report that the new brand perfectly incorporates cutting-edge trends and the classic nature of a history museum. Detail-oriented and flexible, the team communicates well.

I’m the director of marketing and communications at the Tampa Bay History Center, a regional history museum located on the Tampa Riverwalk. We have three floors of interactive exhibits that feature everything from pirates and conquistadors to Tampa’s immigration history. We offer traveling exhibitions, programs and lectures, and summer camps. The museum has close to 200,000 annual visitors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mighty Fine Design Co.?

After expanding the museum to add a new gallery space and focus area, we hired Mighty Fine Design Co. to lead us through a rebrand. It had been more than a decade since we’d carefully looked at our brand, so we decided it was time for an update.

Mighty Fine Design Co. did a full rebrand for us. This included our website, our logo and mark, and all of our printed collateral materials, such as gallery guides, brochures, and membership materials. We hosted several input sessions and focus groups with our internal constituencies, like our board, volunteers, and staff, as well as the community. Then, we worked with the principal at Mighty Fine Design Co. to refine what our mark was going to look like and what we wanted to put across.

The rebrand was an extensive, year-long project. We’re still working with Mighty Fine Design Co., as they continue to help us with videos, photography, and occasional web updates. They’ve produced three videos for us, including short-form and long-form promo videos. We’ve done messaging and ad collateral internally and with another agency, but all of that is based on the branding and designs provided by Mighty Fine Design Co.

We work with John (Senior Graphic Designer, Mighty Fine Design Co.). Their whole team is really great and easy to work with.

How did you come to work with Mighty Fine Design Co.?

I knew the owner and had previously worked in their neighborhood, so I was familiar with them. We put out an RFP to a number of different agencies. Mighty Fine Design Co. submitted a proposal that caught our attention, so we decided to work with them.

We’re approaching $65,000–$70,000.

Our work with them began in June 2017, and it’s ongoing. They continue to do projects for us; most recently, they completed a really great longer-form promotional video.

Since we launched our rebrand and new gallery space in February 2018, we’ve seen an uptick in visitation and visibility within the community. Admissions have increased by about 20%. Of course, there are a lot of factors contributing to this, but I certainly think Mighty Fine Design Co. played a role in our success.

We ended up with a cutting-edge brand that still feels classic. Mighty Fine Design Co. maintains an understanding of the newest trends, but they also keep in mind that we’re a history museum that has been around for a long time.

How did Mighty Fine Design Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They have excellent communication and are easy to work with. They’re flexible.

We’ve really appreciated their attention to detail. They paid close attention to every little detail of the various projects they worked on as part of the rebrand.

No, not really.

They’re easy to work with, so I would just give them a call.

I’d recommend them.

Web Development for University Grant Project

"One of the best factors about Mighty Fine was that they are nimble and creative."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Mighty Fine Design Co. developed a website for a project on dementia for a university humanities program. Using provided text and images, the team built the site to encourage users to purchase tickets.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Director of Humanities, University

The event was a success in terms of event ticket sales, media coverage, and subsequent archiving, which were facilitated by the website. Mighty Fine Design Co. is organized and nimble, responding to feedback quickly. The team produces high-quality and creative websites.

We are a medical humanities department within an R2 research university and medical school.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mighty Fine Design Co.?

We hired Mighty Fine to develop a website for a two-year, grant-funded project to develop a public performance about living with dementia.

We needed a website to serve as a landing page for prospective audience members for the project. We needed the site to house information about the project, to catalyze ticket sales, and later to serve as an archive for videos and photos related to the project.

I had worked previously with Mighty Fine on video-based projects. I interviewed various web developer/designers for this project, and Mighty Fine was by far the most responsive with the best communication and cost.

Mighty Fine developed a new site using our text and images. The site was beautiful and easily interactive. We successfully sold out our performances with no technical issues around audience members finding project information and links to ticket sales. The site they created was seamlessly functional and a joy to use and share.

Frank and John were always available and quickly responsive to our needs. Having direct access to Frank, the owner/manager, made me feel like we were always getting top-notch service. Everyone was patient with our needs, creative and enjoyable to work with.

Our project was a big success in terms of event ticket sales, media coverage and subsequent archiving. Our key stakeholders who are responsible for the funding of such projects were impressed by the quality and professionalism of the site.

Frank oversaw our project directly. He responded to all messages within the same day and was always transparent and realistic about timeframes. We had clear and easy communication with Frank.

One of the best factors about Mighty Fine was that they are nimble and creative. They responded to feedback quickly and positively. They are definitely a company that leaves you feeling that you have gotten a personal touch and a high level of care and quality.

This experience was really great for us. We would absolutely work with Mighty Fine again.

In my review of other developer/designers, Mighty Fine was highly competitive and offered excellent service for lower cost.

Website Design for Full-Service PR Agency

"I'm pretty sure I scored several clients because of what an excellent site it is."

May - June 2019

Mighty Fine Design Co. designed and built a website for a full-service public relations firm. The site was meant to showcase the firm's services.

Tampa, Florida
Paul Abercrombie
President, Abercrombie Communications Inc.

All feedback on the website has been positive. People love the look & feel, and business has increased since the site was deployed. The team at Mighty Fine Design Co. is positive and hardworking. Expect a team that tackles any challenges.

I'm founder and president of Abercrombie Communications Inc., a full-service public relations firm based in Tampa, Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mighty Fine Design Co.?

I needed help with designing and building a completely new website.

I wanted a website that would do more than just service as an electronic billboard telling folks what my company does. I needed it to have an original, enticing design, and explain in plain English what I do and for whom.

I've hired Frank and his colleagues at Mighty Fine Design to help my clients with all manner of design-related projects. I know their work and didn't hesitate to call Frank when I needed help with my own website.

Designing and building a website from scratch. Frank interviewed me about all aspects of my business, as well as my aesthetic tastes. Frank and his team created wholly original designs, including icons, for my website, and built a website that looks and functions flawlessly on any device. It even loads faster than most websites I've ever seen.

Frank and his chief designer, John, among others.

I've received plenty of compliments on the site. I'm pretty sure I scored several clients because of what an excellent site it is.

Super easy and positive.

They can tackle any project well.

Hm, maybe make their company cat more available for petting.

Overall Score Like I said, they do excellent work and are a dream to work with
    A cinch