We Craft Perception

Media Factory is a full-service digital agency. Our honest and transparent digital marketing work speaks for itself. We deliver a personal, passionate & tailored service to each and every one of our clients, big or small. We strongly believe that there’s no merit in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media or SEM. Our digital marketing methods are innovative and always anticipate the intent of your customers and search engines.

If you want clear, honest and tangible results online with the opportunity to learn how they’re achieved then get in touch now to see how we can help.

Lahore, Pakistan
  • 45 A Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sector XX
    Lahore 54000
    Pakistan

Work You Want, LuxeHome, The Future Associates, Just The Appliance Guy, Arraish.com

Arraish.com Image

Arraish.com

Website Development and Social Media Management and Advertising.

Work You Want Image

LuxeHome Image

LuxeHome

Social Media Consultance

Web Dev & Social Media Mgmt. for Career Management Company

"I like the fact that they educated me along the way..."

Sept. 2018 - July 2019

By enlisting the services of Media Factory, a career education company endeavored to gain an online presence. The agency's team developed the company's new website and provided social media management.

Spain
Co-Founder & CEO, Career Management Company

Media Factory crafted an appealing website that shows off the company's services. Customer satisfaction with the website has significantly increased. Their team demonstrated amazing expertise and was patient in teaching their client the essentials. They were overall great to work with.

WorkYouWant - we inspire and empower people to successfully advance their career. I am Co-Founder and CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Media Factory?

Website development Social Media management - strategy development and execution of our Facebook page

Develop online presence

I initially met them through a recommendation. Then, I worked with them on various projects. This one was the most extensive one I did with them

Website development - template, template adjustment, all programming, linkages, "everything" of www.workyouwant.net Social Media Managamenet - Development and management of our Facebook page.

Me from WYW side and Affan from Media Factory side. There were more people involved but Affan was my main contact at Media Factory

Website development - they did our whole website. Before we had a website that was very basic and simple. Now we could actually show our whole offer and focus it much more on our client needs. The evaluation of our customers of our website is now much more positive than before, in fact increased >73%. Great work!

Regular skype or whatsapp calls for discussion Google docs for exchange, incl. todo list with todo/responsibility/timeline

I most like the communication with them and the result of the work that I like. I am very happy with them because they attend to my needs and wants. I like the fact that they educated me along the way - for example regarding specifics of our facebook page. Therefore I always knew why we do things and what the impact will be

For now I am very happy.

Overall Score I am very happy with them, have already recommended them to business partners for similar work and will employ them in the future, expanding services.
    Great, flexible via skype
    Very economic vs. other providers
    I am very happy and got very positive feedback from our customers.
    I have refered them already to other customers

Website Development for Home Appliance Repair Company

“They were on point with everything.”

Apr. 2019

Media Factory provided website design and development services, putting together a WordPress website. They customized other designs, including a chat box and a geolocation map.

Justin Barnes
Founder, Just The Appliance Guy

The team delivered the entire project in less than two weeks, working smoothly and professionally throughout. Customers are happily using the new communication tools to facilitate appointment booking, while the appearance of the website is attractive and high-quality.

I’m the founder of Just The Appliance Guy, an appliance repair company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Media Factory?

I needed someone to develop my website.

They designed and developed my WordPress website from scratch, first giving me some samples of other websites and then customizing them how I wanted. They included a chat box so that we can receive requests to our email, as well as our location on a map.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Media Factory?

A long-time friend referred me to them.

We worked together in April 2019 for a week and a half.

I like how they did my website as it came out really well. I’ve had people contact me through it to book appointments.

How did Media Factory perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good; they were on time with everything and quick to respond over Facebook. It was a good service.

They were really determined to get the site done and make sure I was happy. They were on point with everything.

If I ever want to redo my website, I’ll definitely contact them again. They did a perfect job, but I would have liked to sit down and have a face-to-face meeting too.

Be patient. The results will be good, so don’t rush it.

I’d definitely refer other people to them.

Website Development for Consulting Agency

“Their efficiency and knowledge of the digital space are very impressive.”

Jun. - Jul. 2017

Media Factory designed and built the front- and backend of a website for a college admissions consulting agency. They took written design and feature requirements and worked independently to create the site.

Fairfax, Virginia
CEO, Consulting Agency

The website satisfies the needs of customers and stakeholders alike. Media Factory was efficient and responsive, providing personal attention while handling the majority of the work. They raised critical issues or final decisions with their client and managed the day to day processes themselves.

I’m the CEO of a consulting agency in Fairfax. We bring students from overseas and help them get admission to colleges in the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Media Factory?

We wanted to increase our online presence so that we could advertise our services to people across the world. Most of my clients do not live here, so we needed to be able to answer their questions and give them easy-to-understand, relevant information through our website.

Media Factory designed and developed my website from scratch. They also organized the backend of the site so that it is easy to update or make a change when we need it. That includes domain emails for me and all of my employees as well.

I don’t have a lot of tech knowledge, so they sent me three lengthy forms of questions. A content writer helped me put together what we needed and the actual copy to include, and they handled the entire process from there.

As far as I know, there were three people on their team. One was a designer, another was a developer, and the third was the owner and CEO. I was in contact with the first two for the majority of the project.

How did you come to work with Media Factory?

I actually found them through a point of sale system that I needed to be worked on in the other business I own. I got their name from a company that I worked with at that time who was in the same city.

The project cost about $1,500.

We worked from June–July 2017.

Media Factory is very nice to work with. They're a small company and they speak with you as equals; it always seems like they are listening to you and care about what you have to say. Their team was also extremely efficient. They asked me for a month to complete but finished in less than 30 days. It was a nice experience with a decent amount of money.

How did Media Factory perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job with project management. With any decision, they would take the need and come back to me with a few options to choose from, which I really appreciated. I don’t like answering a million questions before you can get to the final product, so their ability to work independently was a big plus.

Their efficiency and knowledge of the digital space are very impressive. It enables them to deliver results fast.

No, I think they’re doing a good job.

I would definitely recommend that you work with them.