Quality Service to Product Optimum Benefits

Welcome to the Max Vision Solutions. We are an global IT company dedicated to providing quality Website Design & Development and consulting services in Affordable Price.

World Class, Award Winning Web Development Services

Developing the websites and applications is a passion to us. We are exceedingly fast in delivering the best results. We modify, refine, renovate and re-engineer our work to provide you with an incomparable final product which matches your requirements perfectly.

Design and development teams are synchronized well to provide the neatly coded back-end with well-designed interfaces. Precise and functionally perfect ecommerce solutions are developed at our firm to boost the product sale and platform popularity. We create W3C Validated, semantically correct, robust and highly secured websites & apps which are load and SEO optimized.

Max Vision Solutions focuses on providing the top-notch quality products and services in given timeframe. We are currently working with many small, medium and large-sized enterprises along with the individual customers as our personnel are highly motivated to deliver the work, tailored to the exact needs of customers.

eCommerce Website Development

"Providing the best E-commerce website, plugin, module development services to boost your sales and increase visitors."

Our eCommerce solutions are made for the best user experience. Keeping them highly secure and attractive, we focus on functionality as well as the appearance of your eCommerce website.

Ecommerce website development and designing projects need employing expert developers, marketers, and designers to perform the related tasks. The necessity of perfect web development for driving great traffic and retaining users is increasing every day.

New Delhi, India
  • 55C, AJ Block, Shalimar Bagh
    New Delhi, DL 110088

Dylan Kendall, Altima Engineering, Readyforshop.com, Metro Capital Lettings

Magento Store Development for NeonNancy Image

Magento Store Development for NeonNancy

Neon Nancy is an Online Shopping website. They Specialize in light up festival & rave clothing such as light up bras! Neon Nancy creates for the fashion forward, the girl who lives to light up the night with vibrant designs that really get the party started. Light-up clothes are brightening the landscapes of festivals, concerts, and parties across the globe.

Max Vision Solutions Planned, designed, and developed

their online presence. They Hire us for Full IT support including Website Design, Website Development, Internet Marketing, Server and Website maintenance. As per their requirements we develop store on Magento Community Edition. Our Internet marketing team's dedication currently we will provide 12-15 orders per days. Our next Plan is to Upgrade this website on Magento version 2.0

What we delivered:

• Strategy, consulting, planning, and information architecture
  • Website Design and Development
  • Internet marketing
  • Website and Server Maintenance

Website Design & Dev for Astrology Business

"[O]ur workflow was excellent."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Max Vision Solutions designed and developed a website. They also created a Google business listing and various social media profiles.

New Delhi, India
Pooja Hemant Achhra
Owner, Swarnim Satva

At every stage of the project, Max Vision Solutions impressed with their capable management and helpful, professional advice. The whole team was prompt and knowledgeable.

I run a small astrology business. I practice numerology, tarot reading, chakra balancing, reiki, and crystal healing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Max Vision Solutions?

I wanted a website to present myself to clients and establish an online presence.

I needed to showcase our services and attract online bookings.

I researched many website design companies and spoke to each of them, but the salesperson from Max Vision Solutions explained the project most clearly. It seemed that they had more experience, so I chose them.

Max Vision Solutions built a new WordPress site for us.

I needed to establish a presence on Google and Facebook. Max Vision Solutions created a Google business listing and created profiles on all the social media platforms, including Facebook. Then they explained how to update the backend.

We had a project manager and several other team members.

Myself and my husband worked with them, and our workflow was excellent. Every team member satisfied me.

At every step, they guided me and explained how to manage my website.

They should improve their content writing skills a bit.

Overall Score They were a superb team.
    This was one of their most excellent qualities.
    According to market research, they offer a genuinely good price.
    I don't have much technical knowledge, but I'm satisfied.
    I have referred them to my family and friends.

E-Commerce Website for Fashion & Apparel Retailer

“Their solution-based team is insightful, open to direction, and responsive.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Max Vision Solutions provided full-cycle development for an e-commerce site, handling design, development, and launch. Currently, they provide ongoing support and maintenance as needed.

Delhi, India
Parv Guglani
Owner, P. G. Wardrobe

The new site helped an emerging brand build a stronger digital presence and now gains 3–4 orders daily. Max Vision Solutions led a methodical process. They provided key suggestions during the design phase and held regular reviews of their work, which allowed the internal team to give feedback.

I’m the owner of PG Wardrobe. We’re a B2C and B2B company based in New Delhi, India that supplies premium fashion clothing. We also have a brand called Oneliner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Max Vision Solutions?

We needed an e-commerce website that was aligned with our branding and aesthetic to establish our company's presence online.

We wanted to start an online store that allowed our Oneliner brand to express our company’s message. We also wanted customers to buy our product through online means.

I found them through a Google search and selected them based on their positive reviews.

Max Vision Solutions created an e-commerce site for our Oneliner brand. They suggested some good mock-ups, and we worked with them to select and finalize one of the designs. They then developed and customized the website per our requirements. After a final review from our side, they launched the site with some advertising strategies and now maintain it.

The assigned team consisted of five people, including a designer, graphic designer, project manager, developer, and digital marketing executive.

Max Vision Solutions set up our online presence. Now, whenever my customers want to see my products, I refer them to the website, and they use it to place orders. I get 3–4 orders per day from the website.

Max Vision Solutions created and managed our project well, using a CRM to keep everyone on task. Since this was a new sales stream for us, they also offered to hold face-to-face meetings, which was very helpful. Their project management was spectacular and there were few issues throughout the build.

Their solution-based team is insightful, open to direction, and responsive. If anyone needed clarification, they would call me directly.

We also needed a lot of attention in the initial design and feel of the site, so Max Vision Solutions was a great partner. They offered multiple design mock-ups and functionality versions that were spot on.

They were good but were a little short on time because they often asked us to review builds.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    It was great. They delivered all the work on time.
    Overall, it was a genuine price. I researched the market before making the final decision.
    I have shown the website to different people, and they've all said that it was excellent.
    I'm very willing to refer them and have already provided two reference to Max Vision Solutions' team.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Local Hair Salon

"Max Vision Solutions is the best in their field."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

To create and manage an online presence and ultimately meet sales objectives, Max Vision Solutions designed and developed a WordPress website and now provides ongoing digital marketing services.

Mumbai, India
Alka Verma
CEO, Infiniti Hair Club

Despite the client’s small, niche market, the website began generating leads within two months and has continued to improve, now producing 10-15 leads per day. With a strong skill set and commitment to deadlines, Max Vision Solutions' results have directly contributed to exponential business growth.

I am the owner of Infiniti Hair Club. We offer a non-surgical hair replacement system.

For what projects/services did your company hire Max Vision Solutions?

We hired Max Vision Solutions to create and manage our online presence, including the complete design and development of our website. They currently provide digital marketing services.

Our goals were to promote our business’s hair treatments and reach our sales objectives.

I found them through a Google search. I got the impression they were experienced in this area, and they offered a good proposal.

Using an initial sketch, they designed our website and CMS in WordPress. They completed it in April 2017, when they moved on to the digital marketing phase.

The team was composed of four people: a website designer and developer, an industry researcher, and a digital marketing specialist.

We are a small company that provides only one service, but after just six or seven months with a live website, we already have 10-15 leads per day. I now need to expand my office and team. Max Vision Solutions is the best in their field.

Although it was a small project and we experienced a few challenges, they provided a transparent reporting panel that allowed us to check the working progress and status.

I was very impressed with their services; they started producing leads within two months. They are also highly skilled and meet their deadlines. They are great!

I would like to see even more traffic.

Overall Score They are the best. They understand my business from top to bottom.
    They are a little expensive, but they know what I need.
    I always refer them to my friends.

E-commerce & Web Dev for Accessory Retail Site

"There are multiple requirements specific to my industry and Max Vision has been able to meet them."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Max Vision Solutions has built the entire existing E-commerce system and has developed some hybrid mobile apps from scratch. They also maintain the website as well as work on SEO and Ad Words accounts.

Ludhiana, India
Rajan Sharma
CEO, Opticvilla

Overall, Max Vision has provided helpful work. While initial traffic has been low, it should improve with time, as the website is new. Visitors have been satisfied with the new site. Max Vision was able to successfully meet the nuanced requirements for this industry.

We sell prescription glasses online. I am the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Max Vision Solutions?

They have been responsible for building our entire E-commerce system and our mobile apps. We were building the platform from scratch and we hadn’t had a presence in the online world.

Max Vision Solutions has developed our E-commerce portal and our hybrid Android app. We are using the Magento CMS with custom PHP coding. They are currently working on the hybrid iOS version and are maintaining our website as well as our SEO and Ad Words account.

Max Vision is also managing our accounts on other marketplaces, like Amazon and Flipkart. The main goal has been to increase our traffic and sales.

How did you come to work with Max Vision Solutions?

They had built a website for my friend's school in Delhi using WordPress. He referred me to Max Vision Solutions and I scheduled a meeting. They had a good package of monthly services and I liked the payment model. It made it easy for me to track the development process and manage my own earnings. I researched the market and other companies, but I was most satisfied with Max Vision’s offer and monthly payment model.

How much have you invested with Max Vision Solutions?

The cost of their work has been 3-4 Indian lakhs ($4,500 to $6,000). Their monthly fee is approximately 30,000 Indian Rupees ($500).

We started working with Max Vision in January 2017. The project is ongoing for SEO and development.

Max Vision Solutions has provided good work. The website is functional, but it is lacking in some areas. The initial traffic has been low, but I’ve had a good experience overall. They have told me that a new website will rank lower initially.

Their Magento experience is good and my clients have been satisfied with the site. There are multiple requirements specific to my industry and Max Vision has been able to meet them.

How did Max Vision Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I worked with a single project manager who contacted me frequently with project updates. I could also contact their CEO and other members for conflicts and financial matters. Most of the time, the project management handled the project well.

What did you find most impressive about Max Vision Solutions?

I don’t have experience with other groups, but I’ve appreciated the discounts and the monthly-installment model.

Are there any areas Max Vision Solutions could improve?

They could improve the SEO service. The beginning has been slow, but I believe that traffic for my segment will improve.

Corporate Web Development for Environmental Research

"They rise to face innovative design challenges and I couldn’t have asked for better technical partners either."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Using Laravel PHP, Max Vision Solutions built a website and is currently creating a laboratory management system. They’re also providing digital marketing services.

Delhi, India
Kumar Ashish
CEO, Gaheli Center of Research and Development Pvt. Ltd.

Max Vision Solutions proved themselves proficient at both creating unique designs and utilizing cutting-edge technology. They provided consistent communication and never failed to deliver on a deadline. Honesty and customer service come first for them, and it shows in their personal approach.

I’m the CEO of Gaheli Center of Research and Development PVT. LTD, an environmental consulting group. We act as a knowledge partner in promoting sustainable development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Max Vision Solutions?

We needed someone to design our corporate website and develop our four main services.

We wanted a scalable, feature-rich, secure website in a short period of time to help ensure a long-term relationship with our clients.

We sent our requirements to many companies but we selected Max Vision Solutions because of their proposal and how they presented it. They have a great portfolio and suggested the latest technology for our website.

They designed and developed our website and are now doing digital marketing and building our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). All their development work is done in a Laravel PHP framework.

They assigned four team members to our project.

We are happy with the results they have produced for us.

communicate frequently during daily scrums and through their project management tool, which we also use to assign tasks. They provide all milestones and always deliver ahead of their deadline.

The co-founder and his team are exceptionally professional and responsive and have a fantastic work ethic. They rise to face innovative design challenges and I couldn’t have asked for better technical partners either. They’re amazing and work to help the young minds in our community understand technology. I’d recommend them for all web, tablet, and mobile work.

They could always decrease their price but I’m happy with the budget because they’re nice, knowledgeable, friendly, and give me their honest opinion. You can tell that they care about their profession and go out of their way for their clients.