Start Right. Grow Fast.

At March Media Chicago Our Goal is Simple. We help businesses create amazing digital work and help make a statement on the Internet. Our specialties are digital marketing, local listing, website design, search engine optimization, SEM, social media strategy, and graphic design.

March Media Chicago works with clients in consumer marketing, food and beverage, non-profits and others. Every client and every solution is unique.

How We Work: FOR US, IT ALL BEGINS WITH OUR EARS – paying close attention to our client's needs and the problems they encounter. Only then do we use what's between our ears. We also believe that nothing succeeds in a vacuum, which is why we make agile & collaboration a key element in each project we undertake. If you've got any questions, we'd be more than happy to sit and start using our ears.

Chicago, IL
headquaters
  • March Media Chicago
    5447 N. Northwest Hwy
    Chicago, IL 60630
    708-669-9369

Digital Marketing for General Law Firm

“March Media had the site up in less than 36 hours, including the logo.”

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

March Media provided a full suite of web development and SEO services, including logo design, hosting, content maintenance and marketing.

Chicago Metro Area
Managing Partner, General Law Firm

March Media’s SEO efforts landed the website at the top of Google’s first page for a number of search terms and converted multiple clients. They offered quick turnarounds and reasonable prices.

I am the principal attorney at a law firm. I’m a general practitioner, so I work on a variety of legal matters.

What challenge were you trying to address with March Media?

I hired March Media to design my website and my logo, but also for SEO work. Whenever there’s a Google search for an immigration lawyer or a criminal defense attorney, March Media helps me get picked at the top of the search.

They do SEO work. I don’t know too much about how it all works; that’s why I leave it to them. Bilguun will email me telling me I’m the first website that pops up when you search this term or that term. They also designed my logo. And I’ll provide them with the content for the website and they’ll put it on the site. They basically did everything that’s connected to the site. Normally if I want to make any changes to the site, I’ll let them know and they’ll take care of it.

How did you come to work with March Media?

When I first started out in 2013, I needed a website. I went to someone else first, a family friend who does that kind of stuff. He did a good job, but I realized I needed something professional. I know the owner of March Media, and he’s been doing this for a long time.

How much have you invested with March Media?

It varies year to year, but so far I’ve spent close to $10,000.

My practice began in December 2013. In the beginning, I tried to do it on my own, but it was a mess, so I realized in needed help. It must have been early 2014 that I started with March Media.

March Media had the site up in less than 36 hours, including the logo. So many attorneys have so many ways of advertising, billboards and postcards and things like that, but I advertise solely on by website and word of mouth. So I don’t have any definitive statistics, but I feel like a good chunk of my clients come through March Media.

How did March Media perform from a project management standpoint?

The turnaround time is great. You write them an email and they respond super quick; you give them a call and they’re always answering their phones.

What did you find most impressive about March Media?

They’re young people, and they’ve got a lot of energy. They’re very talented and their customer service skills are really great. It’s not like working with some huge firm: you always know who you’re going to get, and they’re very responsive.

Are there any areas March Media could improve?

I can’t really think of anything. I ask them for a service and they provide it; I have no complaints.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with March Media?

When I started my business and needed a website, I spent so much time trying to work on my site on my own. In the beginning, when you’re just starting out, you don’t really realize how valuable your time is. I probably killed a lot of time and wasted a lot of effort trying to do the site on my own, and when somebody can just Google you, your web presence is very important. I would say that March Media does a great job and they’re pretty affordable.

They’re really fast.
    I recommend them to people all the time.

Search Engine Marketing for Plumbing Business

"March Media has done anything and everything possible in order to help us succeed."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

March Media performs marketing for a plumbing business, including website redesign with SEO and SEM. The strategy now is more focused on PPC, impression marketing, and content creation.

Miami Metro Area
Operations Coordinator, Plumbing Business

March Media’s work resulted in a 245% return on investment. The team answers all questions and requests within 24 hours and is very personal and professional in interactions. They are reasonable in fees and hit all deadlines.

We're a full-service plumbing, septic, and drain business. We have been operating since 1981, offering services in South Florida, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale.

I am the office manager and operations coordinator.

What business challenge were you trying to address with March Media Chicago?

When I first came into the company, I was in charge of revamping the advertising for the business. At the time, we had an outdated website and no marketing in place, as far as SEO [search engine optimization] or SEM [search engine marketing]. We were utilizing the larger-scale, generic advertising platforms, like Yellow Pages. I wanted to dial the effort in a bit better and have a more personal experience.

March Media presented a few campaigns that they'd been working on when we first met. They were able to dial in to our territories quickly, even though March Media was an out-of-state company.

They showed us demographics for our targets, which convinced us to have a full website redesign. March Media handled our SEO and SEM as well as maintaining our website.

Being a plumbing company in South Florida, in competition with other high-profile companies, I gave March Media a list of companies that worked as direct competitors. They were tasked with watching how they were placed, compared to us. I receive reports on a weekly basis, and I am given any other information that I need within a day at most.

We've played with our campaigns, going from pay-per-click to an impression-based program aimed at flooding the market with our information. We didn't see much return on investment when simply targeting keywords in order to bring in leads.

Through impression marketing, I've seen a big increase in results. Metrics can be hard to track, and many customers simply report finding us on Google when asked. We've tried to dial in on getting dedicated numbers, but found that it was a lot more work than we were willing to take on.

March Media setup several items through our WordPress design for capturing email addresses and service requests. We've achieved a steady flow of two-to-five requests per day through our web feed.

March Media also brought on some ghostwriters for content creation on our blog and email blasts. Our blog has grown quite a bit as a result. We receive a modest amount of interaction for a plumbing company.

How did you come to work with March Media Chicago?

I found March Media Chicago through acquaintances. We got in contact and worked up a proposal based on what we were looking for. The ultimate goal was to see where our money was going. There was a lot of grief when dealing with SuperPages, for example. They treated us as another number, and our business never flourished by using those large-scale ad campaigns.

We considered a few companies that were in line with advertising for the plumbing trade, including a high-profile agency in California. The reason for ultimately choosing March Media was the fact that the other main contender offered to design our website and maintain it through essentially a leasing contract. We would have never actually owned it, which we didn't like. The website should have been our own property, which March Media was able to provide.

For the current year, our budget for March Media's services, including design, SEO and SEM, has been around $13,000. We pay an average of $2,000 per month for their services.

We started working with March Media Chicago in August 2014 and have an ongoing relationship.

As of June 2016, our return on investment with March Media has been 245 percent, which is definitely a strong result.

Our website used to be a contact details page for customers. They physically had to pick up a phone in order to get in contact with our business. March Media implemented different plug-ins on our WordPress design, turning our website from an advertising tool on the web to a lead-generating source. Prior to this, we never received any contact from customers who prefer not to speak on the phone. Since our redesign, the website has turned into a trackable lead source. I attribute a great deal of business to it. We receive 14 extra calls per week on average. In our business, one customer can bring in anywhere from $100 to $5,000 of business.

How did March Media Chicago perform from a project management standpoint?

March Media was always on time and on top of everything. Any issues were addressed promptly. The biggest problems we ever had stemmed from us switching offices and losing payments in the mail. We used Box for document exchanges during our website development.

What distinguishes March Media Chicago from other providers?

I appreciated March Media's ability to handle requests at a personal level. They were cordial, personable, and made us feel that our opinions and ideas count. There are a few people in my company, including myself, who are very detail-oriented and computer illiterate at the same time. March Media was able to provide redesign after redesign, coming through at the end of the day.

Is there anything March Media Chicago could have improved or done differently?

Any shortcomings were probably my own fault. I don't have as much time as I once did to work closely with March Media, but I still receive reports. March Media has done anything and everything possible in order to help us succeed.

They generally hit all of their deadlines
    March Media is very reasonable in terms of management fees. The other aspect of our budget is in terms of how much Google charges for our ads.
    I am comfortable recommending them to others.

Web Design and Development for Answering Service

"March Media Chicago keeps up with industry trends, informing customers about what would be best for them."

July 2010 - Ongoing

March Media Marketing developed a website for a call center service with the goal of attracting more business. The team creates all visual elements and branding material as well as improves SEO.

Chicago Metro Area
Director of Sales and Marketing, Phone Answering Service

March Media has produced a definite return on investment. The team gave great suggestions from the outset of the project and is very responsive. They make an effort to keep up with industry trends and are good at suggesting new approaches along with the pros and cons of each.

We are an inbound call center and answering service, providing services for various companies and industries in need of an outsourced calling service.

I am the Director of Social Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with March Media Chicago?

We needed web development services.

I've worked with March Media Chicago on a few different occasions, for several website builds. March Media Chicago initially helped us redevelop our website and branding material.

I will usually provide March Media Chicago with a layout of what I'm looking for. They're in charge of visual elements as well as SEO. I didn't simply want a pretty-looking page, but also a functional one. I've always taken March Media Chicago's suggestions and applied them to a solution that would work for us.

We don't currently use March Media Chicago for pay-per-click services, but plan to start this soon. I haven't been satisfied with the results offered by our current advertising company.

How did you come to work with March Media Chicago?

The original goal was to find someone that could develop our site. We contacted several different developers that responded to our LinkedIn post. We found March Media Chicago to be the most cost-effective and responsive candidate.

How much have you invested with March Media Chicago?

The cost depends on the project type. I couldn't give an exact figure, but we've spent a good amount of money on March Media Chicago's services.

We started working with March Media Chicago 6 years ago. We've been happy with the services received so far, so we're using March Media Chicago to redevelop our site once more. They've been extremely responsive and I highly recommend them to anyone.

When we redeveloped our site, March Media Chicago gave us many good suggestions that enabled us to have a better call-to-action and obtain more leads. The ultimate purpose of our website is to attract more business.

March Media Chicago hasn't specifically worked on our SEO, so it would be hard for me to comment on our success in this respect.

In terms of development, March Media Chicago's work improved the leads that we received at the time. The fact that we had a more consistent site was helpful in terms of user experience.

The people who have visited our site typically comment on how easy it is to contact us. One of the main requirements was to have a call-to-action on every page, in a consistent location. The SEO company that we're currently working with couldn't find any critiques in terms of site visuals.

The only reason for reworking the site is to have a fresher appeal. It's been 5-6 years since the last one, so we need an update.

How did March Media Chicago perform from a project management standpoint?

I've always sent March Media Chicago emails with any questions or concerns that we had. They've been quick to respond and address any tweaks or corrections that I needed.

I work with customers from many kinds of industries, and I've heard tons of horror stories. I usually have to visit their websites and figure out what will or won't work as a call center service. I've been amazed at how long certain changes to their sites can take. March Media Chicago's response and turnaround time have always been great.

What did you find most impressive about March Media Chicago?

March Media Chicago has always provided good customer service. They've always been very responsive and have given me constructive feedback for issues that I should be considering in terms of company branding, lead generation, and call-to-action. As an example, March Media Chicago sent me an article about a new integrated feature that they could implement. It was the right information for helping me make a good decision. March Media Chicago keeps up with industry trends, informing customers about what would be best for them.

Are there any areas March Media Chicago could improve?

I don't have any complaints. March Media Chicago has been responsive and honest.

March Media Chicago never missed a deadline.
    March Media Chicago never went over-budget and never threw in last minute additional costs.
    March Media Chicago not only built our site from a visual standpoint, but they also took care of SEO elements.
    I have referred March Media Chicago on several occasions.