We Build Things That Matter!

SILVER VERIFIED

On The Map Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency. With packages to fit all budgets, amazing guarantees, and the top talent in the industry, OTM is the company that delivers results.

Our digital services include, but are not limited to:
- Local SEO
- Bing Ads PPC Marketing
- Facebook Ads PPC Marketing
- Social Media Management
.. And so much more!

Contact us today to learn how we can help your business grow digitally!

Miami, FL
  • 200 SE 1st Street
    Miami, FL 33131
  • 4801 Glenwood Ave #200
    Raleigh-Durham, NC 27501
  • 925 N La Brea Ave #6033
    Los Angeles, CA 90038

Our clients range from attorneys at leading law firms, chiropractors, auto dealers, pest control companies and other service-based businesses across the country. In addition we service startups, e-commerce websites and multitude of online based businesses.

E-commerce Development, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing Image

E-commerce Development, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing

Brand new air filter provider company launch. Our agency provided full branding, website development, content creation and ongoing digital marketing services.

- Payment Integration

Property Listing Management, Web Development, SEO Image

Property Listing Management, Web Development, SEO

Custom design high-end real estate website. Campaign included SEO reaching though competition phrases such as: ''Miami Villas'', ''Miami Luxury Rentals'' and others...

- Property Listing Management

Lawyer Web Dev, SEO, Content Writing Image

Lawyer Web Dev, SEO, Content Writing

Stroleny Law, P.A. is an award-winning Miami criminal law firm that promises a former state prosecutor to handle every client’s case.

- Live Chat Integration

- Fully Working Blog

Roofing Web Dev, SEO, PPC Image

Roofing Web Dev, SEO, PPC

Giron Roofing is a family owned business in the metro Portland and Vancouver area. We are a licensed and insured General Contractor specializing in Roofs, Windows, Painting in Portland Oregon.

- Custom Web Design

- Multi-step Form Integration

Lawyer Web Development & SEO Image

Lawyer Web Development & SEO

- Multi-step Form Integration

Shopify Web Development for Diamond & Mineral Retailer

“They’re willing to go above and beyond to do things, and you can’t find that in any other company.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. serves as a Shopify web development partner to a diamond and mineral wholesaler and retailer. They have made modifications to their Shopify platform, amongst other projects.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Spencer Moss
CEO, Moss Diamonds

On The Map, Inc. facilitates a positive client experience based on their ability to deliver high-quality work and phenomenal customer service. On top of that, they often outpace time estimates. The team is well-structured, responsive, and trustworthy.

I’m the CEO of Moss Diamonds, a diamond and mineral wholesaler and retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Map, Inc.?

We needed web development and programming services.

On The Map made modifications to our Shopify platform. Everything they’ve done has been Shopify-based.

We work with two people. There may be more involved, though.

How did you come to work with On The Map, Inc.?

It was a referral through Shopify. I read the reviews of a few companies and narrowed my decision down to them.

Overall, we’ve spent in the range of $2,000.

Our work together began around November 2019, and it’s an ongoing relationship. I have them working on other projects right now.

The quality of their work is amazing. They also complete projects ahead of time.

How did On The Map, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s just phenomenal. They provide really great service. The chain of command is very organized and structured. We communicate via email, phone, and text message.

There are a lot of things, but if I were to pick one thing that stands out the most, it would be their customer service. When I send them a request, it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is — I get a response back almost immediately. They’re willing to go above and beyond to do things, and you can’t find that in any other company. They have my loyalty.

None.

They provide excellent customer service, and they’re trustworthy. You don’t have to worry about whether the job will be done for the amount of money you pay; they’re going to do the job and do it right.

Website Redevelopment & SEO for Employment Law Firm

“They seem like a very reputable outfit with a lot of depth, professionalism, and passion about what they’re doing.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. designed and optimized a website for a law firm. They refreshed existing content and reengineered the site. They just started an SEO campaign to build backlinks.

Jacksonville, Florida
Mark Rubin
Owner & Principal Attorney, Rubin Law Corporation

On The Map, Inc. translated internal stakeholders’ general ideas into a mobile-accessible, user-friendly, and modern site that has attracted customers and driven conversions. The knowledgeable and talented team offers cost-effective, transparent services. Customers can expect a trustworthy partner.

I’m the owner and principal attorney at Rubin Law Corporation. We represent employees in employment law litigation.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Map, Inc.?

We hired On The Map to design and optimize our website. I had a website that was a conglomeration of some good text and material, but the structure was really poor. At different times, I’d hired various people to build it out. It became a mess, so I brought On The Map in to fix the site.

I had several pages of good material, so I didn’t want to lose all of that. On The Map redeveloped the whole site from an engineering standpoint. They retained my existing material but optimized it so that it would work.

I just started a new campaign with Valeria (SEO Account Manager & Ranking Improvements) to develop some backlinks to the site to optimize the term ‘wrongful termination.’

My point of contact is Valeria, who is absolutely terrific. While we were doing the website, I spoke directly with some other team members. Valeria has obviously got a lot of very talented people behind her doing the engineering and optimization on the website. I’m pretty convinced that they have a lot of depth and talent.

I shopped around a lot.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

Our work together began around March 2019, and we’re still working with them.

The work is absolutely exceptional. They did a great job fixing my website, which now looks really good on mobile phones. They positioned our phone number very well, so it really accommodates phone calls. It’s just very user-friendly, and it has a modern, clean seal. The site has the right emblems on it, which creates a sense of trust. They know what they’re doing.

How did On The Map, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of my communication is through Valeria, and she is just on it. She obviously enjoys her work and is very knowledgeable. She communicates a lot of substantive information to me about the kinds of metrics we should be looking at, so I’m happy working with her.

They’re able to take my very general ideas and realize them into the website. That translates into an impressive site, which people look at a lot. I’ve gotten a lot of conversions.

No, not really. Their work is pretty cost-effective. I’ve worked with other shops, and this is the kind of business that can be less than transparent and all kinds of things. On The Map is, by contrast, very professional. You get a strong sense of confidence and trust in what they’re doing after you work with them.

They seem like a very reputable outfit with a lot of depth, professionalism, and passion about what they’re doing, so it’s a good find.

SEO, Web Dev, & Digital Marketing for Local Escape Room

“They provide excellent service and, overall, they’re great people”

May 2018 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. redesigned and developed a new website for an escape room. Helping them build their brand, they added a blog and new content, and created an SEO strategy.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Owner, Entertainment Center

The website has ranked in the top two for target keywords consistently over the last two years, effectively increasing traffic and revenue. The team at On The Map, Inc. is proactive and organized; they provide excellent service. Clients can expect a professional partner.

I’m the owner of an escape room in the entertainment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Map, Inc.?

When we first bought the business a few years ago, the previous owner wasn’t doing any marketing other than Google Ads.

The initial service request was SEO and building a website. The site needed a lot of work to make it more professional and attractive. From there, it evolved. We were introduced to Val (SEO Account Manager & Ranking Improvements). She is dynamite and really helped take our business to the next level.

She educated me and built our brand.  We redesigned the website, added a blog, created a lot more content with direct links. We converted a few things, but they did almost everything else, such as graphic design.

Val has been my point of contact over the last 15 months.

How did you come to work with On The Map, Inc.?

I was fortunate enough to learn about On The Map, Inc. because one of their owners, his wife, and their friends came to do the escape room. We started this conversation about how we had just bought the business, and got his business card. I called him the next day because I know how important digital marketing is and I knew I needed help.

We spent between $35,000–$40,000.

We started working with them in 2018 and we still have a partnership with them.

Our rankings for key phrases are in the number one or two spot. There has been a lot more competition over the last 12 months, but we’ve been able to maintain our rankings consistently Our traffic flow has been consistent, so year over year, revenue has gone up, and I’ve been very pleased.

The content we added has helped with name recognition and appeal to the outlying areas of Raleigh. Fewer people leave our site right away because of the new design and content. People find it more attractive and stay on the page longer.

How did On The Map, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Val is proactive, if something seems interesting, she sends it over. If I call or email her with a question, she is very prompt. Any questions I have, she answers. If she needs to follow-up with her boss for me, she does it on the spot. Her professionalism and customer care are exceptional. I wasn’t just a number, and I wasn’t just another client. She’s the reason I’m still with On The Map, Inc.

They provide excellent service and, overall, they’re great people. I would recommend them to anybody looking for digital marketing services.

Before working with Val, I had several points of contact. There was a lot of turnover and that disrupted our services.

Make sure you get Val on your team.

SEO for Criminal Defense Law Firm

"I couldn't be happier."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. helped a criminal defense firm overcome a Google penalty and built a new website for them. The team aimed to organically boost its performance to the first results of Google and Google maps.

Julian Stroleny
Owner, Stroleny Law, P.A.

On The Map, Inc. delivered a website that made for a seamless transition from the old platform. The client's Google rankings quickly rebounded, thanks to their efforts. The team's responsiveness and talent were both stellar. They adhered to both the client's project timeline and budget estimates.

I am the owner of a criminal defense firm in Miami, FL.

For what projects/services did your company hire On The Map, Inc.?

We fired On the Map to overcome a google penalty and build a new site.

Page one placement for organic rankings and top three for google maps.

I diligently met with several SEO service providers and interviewed three firms before deciding to go with On the Map.

I needed a new site. I wanted a backlink package for the organic rankings and a maps audit and citations package for the maps rankings.

Fernando was my first contact with On the Map. Bri built my site and Val has been my point person for all SEO work.

The new site had a beautiful transition from my old site. My google rankings quickly rebounded and they were able to overcome the google maps penalty within six months.

Incredibly. Their response time is almost instant and they have a talent pool that is always available.

They delivered on the project timelines and there were no surprise fees.

None, I couldn't be happier.

Web Design & Dev for Professional Sports App

"Their strong teamwork and will to deliver a qualitative project from the beginning was key."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

On The Map, Inc. developed a company website for a professional sports app. They were responsible for wireframes, designs, coding, content, and launching.

Latvia
CEO, Fan Apps

On The Map, Inc.'s work contributed to an increase in value and sales leads. The team communicated clearly and professionally. They gave great recommendations and didn't nickel and dime their way through, putting the customer first.

Fan Apps focus is on mobile app development for professional sports organizations with a goal to deliver cutting edge solutions for fan engagement and communications. I'm the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire On The Map, Inc.?

On The Map was chosen to develop the company website in a very limited time frame.

The main goal was to build the site with several features important to acquire new clients. On of the feature was the "GET A FREE QUOTE" table. Important was to get the site in limited time and in excellent quality and this goal also was achieved.

On The Map was recommended.

structure frames designs coding training texts testing launching

The team consists of about 7 people. A strong project manager who led the project since day 1. A designer and developers worked together to offer a couple of scenarios.

The new site gave new value to our sales team, because of the newly built presentations with case studies, and the link to the "GET A FREE QUOTE" creates more than 20 new sales leads.

Communication channels were established throughout Jira, Slack, and Zoom. All project milestones were communicated very professionally and without any delays. We are an offshore company and English, is not our native language, but this particular condition wasn't a barrier to communicate and reach a great result.

We received professional recommendations on how to build the app to be trendy and without any extra charge. Their strong teamwork and will to deliver a qualitative project from the beginning was key.

Probably to pay little bit more attention to the customer technical staff competencies. Might be some people should be additional trained to use the new tools.

Overall Score satisfaction
    in time according to the agreement
    very friendly
    excellent
    to everyone who needs the new site and work with pro-team

E-Commerce Dev for Filtration Company

"They work with you on how it will look like and how it will flow."

Nov. 2017 - Nov. 2018

On The Map, Inc. developed a website for a filtration company. In addition to focusing on a user-friendly interface, the team also provided SEO, spearheaded PPC campaigns, and generated content for the client.

Charlie Ramos
Marketing Manager, Filter King

On The Map, Inc. delivered a fully-functional e-commerce website that's served as the foundation of the client's business. The team demonstrated a seamless workflow throughout the engagement. They're great about keeping in touch about project progress. Their time management is particularly amazing.

Filter King has crafted Merv Filters that are here to protect you from common Allergen pollution. With changing your air filter you will prevent expensive repairs & lower monthly energy bills.

We make sure we have every size you can think of to fit your air handler. Another feature we have is delivering monthly air filters to your front door with acquiring payments that you can adjust to our website. My position is Marketing Manager and I'm creating this project to move forward.

For what projects/services did your company hire On The Map, Inc.?

Website Developing, SEO, content writing, and PPC.

Build a Fully Functional Ecomerce website that can carry a big amount of traffic and is user friendly till check out.

I weighed my options with Other Marketing agencies and On the Map had a great package deal and offers I can work with to make my site #1 on google.

Fully functional E-commerce Website that provides DATA from my clients that we can you to outreach more clients. A Marketing Team that can help boost my volume traffic.

Healthy SEO pages that can get my website to be noticed on google. User-Friendly pages that don't have a bad drop off rate. A fast uploaded site that will never be down.

I had a small team that was based on my project from front and backend developers. I had an SEO Marketing success team that answers what I need to move forward.

This Company is based on the Filter King Website and without it, there will be no business.

Once the site “mockup” has been reviewed and approved, the real work begins! They work with you on how it will look like and how it will flow. Developers start working on the flow and find what you need. They gather a meeting on how things are going until it's done.

Time management, Efficient, great strategy, creative, Friendly, and quality.

If I would have to say anything about On The Map It would be Getting SEO updates.

Overall Score Great Team to work with. They were patient with me and with great efficiency.
    They really know how to time manage each client with their team.
    25k
    I got to design the website and they helped me with the developers on how to work with SEO enhancements.
    Recommending anyone that needs a website or a marketing team that will get you to be #1 on search using SEO and PPC.

Process Improvement for Digital Marketing Company

"So far everything has been amazing."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. provided strategy management and process improvement. They worked with organizing campaigns.

President & CEO, Digital Marketing

On The Map, Inc. successfully increased revenue. The project management has been very effective.

I am the CEO of a digital marketing company. Our services include SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, PPC and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire On The Map, Inc.?

We were looking to find a streamline processes between SEO, account management and data analytics. On The Map Inc has been able to go beyond expectations and continuously keeps communication with my team.

We wanted to increase overall revenue by creating specific campaigns tailored to each client and their needs. In doing so, On The Map Inc has been able to execute and deliver.

My team did extensive research in looking for the right vendor. We based our research off of reviews and ranking. I was down to two companies but looking at how On The Map Inc was featured in Forbes it concluded my search and made my team feel comfortable working with them.

After we selected this vendor. We had several discovery calls discussing different clients I would be bringing to them. On The Map Inc did exactly what they mention they would do. The have created very specific campaigns related to each client. My team now has a dedicated account manager to handle all their needs, data analytics and SEO for each client. Everything is very organized now.

I work very closely with the team over at On The Map Inc. I am not sure how many people their tech team.

Since beginning our work with this vendor our revenue has increased significantly and our sales team has enjoyed the communication with their tech team.

The project manager that was assigned to us has been more than perfect. My team has two weekly meeting to make sure everything is on the right path and projects/ campaigns are not falling behind. We have not had any problems with deadlines.

I was really impressed that company knew what they were talking about. It is very hard finding a company that can walk the walk and talk the talk. Any question I had that was related to Digital marketing they answered right away .

So far everything has been amazing . There is always room for improvement but for now I believe that they are doing everything right.

Overall Score I have yet to anything but positive.
    Very quick and easy.
    The cost is affordable and everyone running a business should be able to afford it.
    They have a business built on quality. All the work don is quality work.
    I have already referred them to friends.

Website Design for PR Agency

"It was very effective."

January 2020

On The Map, Inc. provided a website design. Their team supplied a mobile-friendly product.

Account Executive, PR Agency

On The Map, Inc. built an aesthetically pleasing website. The client was very happy with the results. The project management and attention to detail were effective.

I am an account executive for a PR agency in Miami focusing on travel and hospitality industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire On The Map, Inc.?

We needed their assistance with a clients website. They built website from scratch.

We wanted a brand new website delivered within a timely matter that was aesthetically pleasing and mobile friendly.

After meeting with many companies, On the Maps proposal blew us away. Not only were their ideas innovative, but their staff and professionalism was world class. They presented the fasted turn around time and included the most bang for our buck.

They provided the best website services and we had a great project manager that always attended to our needs.

I had a web project manager, a designer and a program developer all assigned to my project. Knowing who was working on my website at all times was reassuring.

It was a beautiful site and my client was extremely happy with the results. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

It was very effective. I had my own dedicated project manager that was constantly giving updates and doing zoom conferences with screen share so we were always seeing how the website was coming along.

Their attention to detail and turnaround times.

Not at all! Everyone who I was in contact with was amazing.

SEO Ranking Services for Real Estate Company

"My online ranking has improved drastically."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

On The Map, Inc. provided SEO, link-building, and content writing.

Yuliya Kachko
President, Real Estate Broker

On The Map, Inc. successfully improved online ranking.

Real estate broker

Google, online organic ranking

Dominate the first positions in Google for online ranking for my area

I did my research and interviewed a few companies. I chose On the map marketing team as one of the best company out there for online marketing.

SEO, content writing, link building etc

I have my campaign manager that I communicate with. She always keeps me updated on the progress of our campaign.

My online ranking has improved drastically, we are achieving great results and positioning my brand as a market leader in my area.

Excellent workflow and communication.

Excellent level of communication, very experienced and knowledgeable team.

So far all areas are great.

SILVER VERIFIED