Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

ManekTech has been recognised by Microsoft for offering best-in-class solutions to customers, recently announcing its achievement of Microsoft Certified Partner Gold status as a Application Development. ManekTech is a full services Mobile Apps and Software Development company, a company of humble beginnings, began with a handful of professionals who set out to bring reliable, cost effective solutions, to a growing technology world.

Our customers value our technical expertise and business savvy, and this is why we have clients in the United States (USA), the United Kingdom (UK), Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Australia and South Africa.  Throughout out eight-year story, we have successfully established business relationships with over 300 companies globally, and we have completed over 2,000 projects.

Manektech, one stop destination for all your technical solutions.  Not only do we have an incredible team of technical experts, we work on so many different types of projects, that we always have someone in the company who can provide tribal knowledge and guidance from prior project experience.  Our development experience includes platforms Microsoft.net, Android, iOS, PHP, WordPress, Shopify, DotNetNuke (DNN), IOT, Angular JS, Magento, Ionic, Node JS and Larvel.

• ASP.Net Desktop App Development
  • ASP.Net Web App Development
  • ASP.Net Enterprise Solutions
  • Custom Web Application Development
  • Custom Software Development
  • Web Application Development
  • Enterprise mobile application development
  • M-Commerce app development

ManekTech aims to deliver the right solution to the client on a much stipulated time. We have dedicated and professional group of people who are always on their toes to give you best. Our grip on latest technology will address the perfect solution of client’s need.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 4th Floor, Timber Point, Beside Kotak Mahindra Bank, Near Prahaladnagar Garden, Prahaladnagar Road,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015
  • Suite 1 -454, 7558 W. Thunderbird Road,
    Phoenix, AZ 85381

- Fortune 500 company - Small Business from US, UK, AUS, UAE - Indian Government Department - Local Authority

Taxi Booking Application Image

Taxi Booking Application

Taxi Booking App is a Uber Clone and a ride app. Our Taxi Booking App is Fast to market and completely customisable. Comes on for native languages in Android and IOS to attract customer with all the features of the app. The most advanced and flexible taxi application named cabily an Uber clone script comes with automate taxi dispatch operations with our app like Uber.

Human Resource Management System Image

Human Resource Management System

Human Resource Management System is cloud based intranet system used by our company itself to track our recruitment process. It's easy to use and seamlessly integrated into our HR management functions. It displays full candidate life cycle into recruitment process, from cv sent to offer sent. It also keeps historical records so, in future we can call candidate if we found interesting!

Customer Relationship Management Image

Customer Relationship Management

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is web application for managing whole operation of sales, marketing and account department. It helps business team to close more leads and focus on sales pipeline. It is effectively tracking leads, prospect, clients, projects, invoices and payments. It also has built-in mechanism for follow-up-reminders.

Auto Rental Management System Image

Auto Rental Management System

Auto Rental Management System is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based web application for vendors who are in auto rental business. The application is based on providing vehicles on rent to end users. It handles all aspect of auto rental business with this enterprise application. It creates Inventory Management system for vehicles on broad level. The web application handles vehicle reservation, rental, return and inventory.

Live Cricket Score Application Image

Live Cricket Score Application

Live Cricket Score Application is Software as a Service (SaaS) application built for schools or clubs, who organize cricket matches. For big games, media will give coverage but what about cricket match at school? Now, there is application where you can view live cricket score of game played at school or club. School or club can register and then start adding their data. It's simple.

IOT Online Radio App Image

IOT Online Radio App

Online radio app for famous radio channel in city. App uses special IoT(iBeacon) sensor to give user promotional offer by solving puzzles and scan for the sensor. It's all in one, radio, news, poll, and promotional app.

Mortgage Calculator Application Image

Mortgage Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, Mortgage Calculator is easy and user-friendly yet powerful and accurate reverse mortgage calculator. It helps any mortgage business as well as individual to know what the reverse mortgage they will get for their house.

Material and Measurement Calculator for Walls Image

Material and Measurement Calculator for Walls

ManekTech team design and develop an app, this app is used to calculate measurement and required material to create wall. It eases the wall creation problem by removing mathematics using its formula. App contains different kind of formula to calculate required material and different measurement for wall creation.

Deck Material & Measurement Calculator App Image

Deck Material & Measurement Calculator App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, User can calculate length, height and other required measurement to create deck. This app is the collection of formula and provides information, how to use calculator to create the perfect Deck.

Material and Measurement Calculator Application Image

Material and Measurement Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide highly used by the carpenter, handyman, and material estimator. It contains formula to calculate house square-feet, concrete quantity, stairs, rafter length, spacing, set out spacing and running measurement. More than 30k+ users use app currently.

Car Wash IOT App Image

Car Wash IOT App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provides digitization to car wash business using the IoT Sensor(iBeacon). App provides guidance of process along with image of current service by using Sensor(iBeacon) place in the facility at each service station after payment.

Education Mobile Application Development Image

Education Mobile Application Development

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide Sentence, Word and to say to children and adult when a user visit Haiti with the world and its translation with Audio. Also provide a list of songs with lyrics. Also provide the information which will be useful on the Education.

Web Development for Software Company

"Every one of our projects with ManekTech has been a success."

Mar. 2011 - Ongoing

ManekTech has worked on over 30 projects with the client, converting over 7,000 wireframes to functioning software. They primarily use .NET frameworks, but also employ other tools for myriads of functionalities.

Phoenix, Arizona
President, Softvue, LLC

ManekTech has consistently exceeded the client’s expectations and provides outstanding service. The team has helped the client maintain relationships for the duration of their work together. They never miss a deadline and provide clear estimates for the number of resources and work hours.

‎Sofvue is a software development company specializing in complex application systems, primarily for the business-to-business [B2B] and business-to-consumer [B2C] real estate industry, as well as large wholesalers. We develop enterprise application systems on the .NET framework. Most of our projects are multi-sprint and multiyear, our biggest one having in excess of 40 sprints over the span of 5 years. Our smallest one has had 3-5 sprints over the span of 90 days.

I am the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We had a number of different objectives to meet, the first one being to develop a programming team which would be responsible for converting high-fidelity wireframes into functioning software. At one point, we had internal programmers, but our structure revolves around using onshore and offshore partners.

We have used ManekTech for 30-40 projects so far. Our main technology is the .NET framework, but we've also used Java, JavaScript, C++, and C#. We use DevExpress as an SDK on some of our work. Our master-scope documentation, software requirements, and wireframes are published on an online application.

ManekTech has worked with us on 7,000 to 8,000 wireframes and converted these into a functioning software. We oftentimes have large projects with feature sets that vary dramatically. We've worked on solutions for real estate, healthcare, dentistry, high-end fabrication, and so on.

We have used between 1 and 10 programmers from ManekTech writing our source code and assisting our company with user acceptance testing, as well as getting applications ready for launch, establishing release dates, and going live. I work hand-in-hand with ManekTech's principal in selecting our programmers. We are assigned project leads, but we've also worked with the technical resources directly.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We had been using some other Indian outsourcing companies, but I had become unhappy with their services. I don't remember how we found ManekTech specifically, but it was through online research. I interviewed at least 12 companies, and selected a few of them for a small job, and gave the survivors of that project another small task. I quickly realized that ManekTech's team was the best match for us.

How much have you invested with ManekTech?

I prefer not to say.

We started working with ManekTech in 2011, right when their company was formed.

Every one of our projects with ManekTech have been a success. We wouldn't have kept them on otherwise. They've exceeded all of our expectations, always going well beyond our requirements. ManekTech's principal is a phenomenal communicator and is one of the most intelligent developers I've worked with. As a result of that, he is able to pick very good resources and has constantly provided outstanding service for us.

We have published numerous testimonials on our website, showcasing what we've done for our clients, many of whom ManekTech has provided work for. Clients don't typically call us to say how much they like our company, but we have maintained relationships with some of these companies for 10 years.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

ManekTech has never missed a deadline. We operate under the component-based software engineering model. No house in the US would be built without an exact set of floorplans, and we follow the same model for our work. As a result, we're never late, there's never a cost overrun, scope creep, or scope bloat. I am in the position to ask ManekTech's team for clear estimates for the number of resources and hours a project will take. The numbers they return back to us have never been wrong.

What did you find most impressive about ManekTech?

ManekTech's principal is the company's main asset. He's an intelligent business person and a phenomenal communicator. I can't say the same for many people I've used over my career. Working with a smart and technically-savvy person will resolve all other issues.

Are there any areas ManekTech could improve?

I've asked ManekTech to move to Arizona, but they won't do it.

Overall Score If someone's looking to hire a development company, and they want the work done right, with good quality, ManekTech is the only one to call.
    Pricing has always been fair and direct. I've never had to solicit a second bid after working with them for the first 6 months.
    I have already referred ManekTech.

Web Devolpment for Education Tech Company

"ManekTech has gone above and beyond what I expected from a development firm."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

ManekTech moved an existing software into the cloud in order to help the client scale the product globally. The team has used ASP.NET and intends to write mobile versions for phones and tablets.

San Antonio, Texas
Jody Orozco
Founder and CEO, Who's Next

ManekTech is talented in design and is able to implement the client’s ideas for functionality. The team is responsive, works weekends to ensure deadlines are met, and doesn’t need to be micro-managed.

I am the founder and chief executive officer of Blue Eon Solutions. Our flagship product is called Who's Next, a software I wrote for colleges and universities. We discovered that many schools were still signing students up on paper. Who's Next solves this problem by allowing recruiters to put students in a queue and track what each student is coming in for. Within high schools, our main target will be lead counselors. For colleges, our target market is made up of all student services, including consultation, financial aid, and records. We also have mechanisms for faculty advisors who only deal with a subset of students.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

I recently decided to transform the software into a cloud-based application, which would allow us to service high schools at a global scale. Installing our software on individual machines took too much time, but having everything in the cloud made it easier to update and manage.

I am the lead developer of the company, but I'm more accustomed to client-server applications. I needed more expertise for creating a web-based solution, so I hired ManekTech for help writing our source code.

My software has been on the market for 15 years, so I know what it requires. ManekTech has been in the process of duplicating the current application into a web-based version. ManekTech has helped me figure out what the best route to take is at certain points.

ManekTech's programming team is writing our ASP.NET application. Once the project is complete in January, ManekTech will be tasked with writing mobile versions for phones and tablets. ManekTech has provided a web designer who makes sure that our site is responsive on all web browsers.

For the project, I am working with 2 full-time programmers from ManekTech's team. We also work with a tester and a designer who come to our project on an as-needed basis.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

A few years ago, we were working with a collaborator who had used ManekTech in the past. We started another project which required web development, so we brought ManekTech on board for it. I was very happy with their services, so I decided to work with ManekTech again for my current company.

How much have you invested with ManekTech?

Initially, we were using a single developer from ManekTech, for whom we paid around $2,000 per month. That’s a total of $10,000 over 5 months. After adding another developer, the total has gone to around $37,000 or $40,000.

I made the decision to make the software migration in January 2016. We started working with ManekTech in March and we plan to relaunch our product in January 2017. I see us having a long-term relationship for the improvement of my software.

ManekTech is a very talented group, design-wise. I don't have a good eye for this area, but I can identify functionalities which I like on other sites. ManekTech has been adept at figuring out what I'm asking for and implementing it within my platform.

Because the software hasn't been launched yet, the only metric I can cite is ManekTech's development cycle. They have hit every milestone I set before them, going above and beyond and even coming in on weekends in order to meet deadlines. This has shown me ManekTech's dedication.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

ManekTech's project manager has overseen all of our work and was included in our entire communication, including emails and Skype conferences. He chimes in whenever it's necessary, but I've noticed that he's given programmers free rein to develop whatever I, as the client, want.

ManekTech has provided responses very quickly whenever we needed it, but we've never had to micromanage the team. Our main communication tool is Skype, but ManekTech also has an internal system called MT Works that allows me to add and manage tasks. I can identify an issue, screenshot it, and have the programmers see and understand exactly what I want.

What did you find most impressive about ManekTech?

Even though ManekTech has grown as a company, they've still been able to address all my needs. When I needed another programmer or a designer, they were brought in without an issue. Also, ManekTech's people are really good at what they do. They're hardworking, punctual, and they do the job. I also like the fact that they've shared pictures of the multiple celebrations they hold in India, which makes it feel as if ManekTech is a very close group.

Are there any areas ManekTech could improve?

Even though I'd worked with ManekTech in the past, I was worried about their English skills. It turned out that ManekTech's team speaks very good English.

Overall Score I was worried about the communication in the beginning, but ManekTech has done a great job.
    ManekTech handled my deadlines well, even when I assigned tasks on short notice.
    Once I started seeing a return on my investment, I was happy with ManekTech's cost.
    ManekTech has gone above and beyond what I expected from a development firm. They're knowledgeable, professional, and punctual.
    ManekTech has done a great job.

Web Development for Tourism Company

"The most impressive about them was their serious and professional nature."

July - Aug. 2019

ManekTech developed a website for a tourism company. The site needed to be updatable and feature high-quality content. Their team was also responsible for SEO.

Spain
Jose Luis Sanchez
CEO Assistant, Teneblad SL

While the site has only just launched, the SEO efforts are expected to increase its search ranking. ManekTech is knowledgable and professional. Their team met expectations, leading to further engagements.

I´m CEO Founder of a mobile startup based in Barcelona, Spain

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

I hired Manek tech to updated my tourism site about Barcelona city, Spain.

My goals for this project were to build the biggest website and to make an attractive site to google to my SEO company, also I asked Manek tech to create a dynamic site because my site was very poor in content and a little difficult to do target and to be competitive.

I selected this vendor so, I found this vendor in this site with a high reputation, and their site impressed me.

My project is a site for tourist information in Barcelona, Spain. There you can find all the necessary information that you need before arriving in Barcelona even when you are visiting the city like museums, galleries, beaches, monuments, hotels, rent a car.

the team composition was Niralee (chief marketing officer) Mike, Susan, Addy.

I had to start the SEO of my site from 0, so it's soon even but I have no doubt that my site and my business will grow.

the project management was organized by mike turner and supervised by Niralee Mehta

The most impressive about them was their serious and professional nature. Really I'm very impressed, right now I'm doing the second project with Manek tech.

I think that no areas to improve

Website Redevelopment for Guitar School

"They provided effective communication."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

ManekTech built a website on WordPress with the intention of making it similar to the previous one. They developed it quickly and implemented the requested changes.

Dublin, Ireland
Daniel Jacobson
Director, Ultimate School of Music

While the website just recently launched, it’s expected to hold the same amount of traffic as the previous one. ManekTech’s quick delivery and willingness to tackle changes are noteworthy aspects of their work.

I’m the founding director of a guitar school based in Dublin, Ireland.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed a new and fully-functional WordPress website that closely resembles our previous one which was created in Adobe Muse.

Our previous web designer recommended them to us.

ManekTech provided a detailed proposal and quote, and once we accepted it, they were extremely fast at creating the website and implementing all the changes I asked for.

I was only in touch with the project manager. There were other developers working on the website but I don't know how many were involved.

I’m pleased with the results. The website went live yesterday, so it’s too early to tell if it will increase traffic, but we are aiming for maintaining the traffic we already had.

They provided effective communication.

Their communication, speed, and willingness to implement our requests stood out.

App Development for P2P Startup

"They were quite patient with us as we made alterations to our model several times throughout the build."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

ManekTech designed and developed a mobile app to serve as a P2P platform for borrowing and lending services. They prioritized user friendliness as they built the screen flows and walkthrough.

Manchester, UK
Jonathan Leyland
Managing Director, Empla Ltd

The completed app exceeded expectations and was delivered in adherence to the schedule. ManekTech was patient as the project underwent several changes through the development stage. They were readily accessible and were careful to ensure clarity in all matters.

I am the Managing Director of Empla Ltd. We are a startup company offering P2P platform borrowing and lending services through a mobile app.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We contracted with ManekTech to develop our mobile application.

We wanted to have a fully functioning app that was user-friendly and easy to manage.

My brother had previously used ManekTech for a web design project, so he recommended them to me.

We had initial discussions regarding our vision for the project. We then created an app walkthrough and map, which ManekTech approved.

We were assigned a project manager and an account manager.

They have delivered our product on time and met all of our requirements.

The language barrier between our teams was sometimes difficult to navigate, especially on phone calls, but they were always available through email and Skype. They were quick to ask follow-up questions if anything was unclear. They were quite patient with us as we made alterations to our model several times throughout the build.

Their availability and willingness to help at all times, their patience, and the final end product were all above our expectations.

We would have appreciated a method of online screen sharing to recap the project’s progress. Also, it is to their credit that they delivered exactly what we asked for, but more open discussion or creative initiative on their part would have been welcomed.