Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

ManekTech has been recognised by Microsoft for offering best-in-class solutions to customers, recently announcing its achievement of Microsoft Certified Partner Gold status as a Application Development. ManekTech is a full services Mobile Apps and Software Development company, a company of humble beginnings, began with a handful of professionals who set out to bring reliable, cost effective solutions, to a growing technology world.

Our customers value our technical expertise and business savvy, and this is why we have clients in the United States (USA), the United Kingdom (UK), Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Australia and South Africa.  Throughout out eight-year story, we have successfully established business relationships with over 300 companies globally, and we have completed over 2,000 projects.

Manektech, one stop destination for all your technical solutions.  Not only do we have an incredible team of technical experts, we work on so many different types of projects, that we always have someone in the company who can provide tribal knowledge and guidance from prior project experience.  Our development experience includes platforms Microsoft.net, Android, iOS, PHP, WordPress, Shopify, DotNetNuke (DNN), IOT, Angular JS, Magento, Ionic, Node JS and Larvel.

• ASP.Net Desktop App Development
  • ASP.Net Web App Development
  • ASP.Net Enterprise Solutions
  • Custom Web Application Development
  • Custom Software Development
  • Web Application Development
  • Enterprise mobile application development
  • M-Commerce app development

ManekTech aims to deliver the right solution to the client on a much stipulated time. We have dedicated and professional group of people who are always on their toes to give you best. Our grip on latest technology will address the perfect solution of client’s need.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 4th Floor, Timber Point, Beside Kotak Mahindra Bank, Near Prahaladnagar Garden, Prahaladnagar Road,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015
  • Suite 1 -454, 7558 W. Thunderbird Road,
    Phoenix, AZ 85381

- Fortune 500 company - Small Business from US, UK, AUS, UAE - Indian Government Department - Local Authority

Taxi Booking Application Image

Taxi Booking Application

Taxi Booking App is a Uber Clone and a ride app. Our Taxi Booking App is Fast to market and completely customisable. Comes on for native languages in Android and IOS to attract customer with all the features of the app. The most advanced and flexible taxi application named cabily an Uber clone script comes with automate taxi dispatch operations with our app like Uber.

Human Resource Management System Image

Human Resource Management System

Human Resource Management System is cloud based intranet system used by our company itself to track our recruitment process. It's easy to use and seamlessly integrated into our HR management functions. It displays full candidate life cycle into recruitment process, from cv sent to offer sent. It also keeps historical records so, in future we can call candidate if we found interesting!

Customer Relationship Management Image

Customer Relationship Management

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is web application for managing whole operation of sales, marketing and account department. It helps business team to close more leads and focus on sales pipeline. It is effectively tracking leads, prospect, clients, projects, invoices and payments. It also has built-in mechanism for follow-up-reminders.

Auto Rental Management System Image

Auto Rental Management System

Auto Rental Management System is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based web application for vendors who are in auto rental business. The application is based on providing vehicles on rent to end users. It handles all aspect of auto rental business with this enterprise application. It creates Inventory Management system for vehicles on broad level. The web application handles vehicle reservation, rental, return and inventory.

Live Cricket Score Application Image

Live Cricket Score Application

Live Cricket Score Application is Software as a Service (SaaS) application built for schools or clubs, who organize cricket matches. For big games, media will give coverage but what about cricket match at school? Now, there is application where you can view live cricket score of game played at school or club. School or club can register and then start adding their data. It's simple.

IOT Online Radio App Image

IOT Online Radio App

Online radio app for famous radio channel in city. App uses special IoT(iBeacon) sensor to give user promotional offer by solving puzzles and scan for the sensor. It's all in one, radio, news, poll, and promotional app.

Mortgage Calculator Application Image

Mortgage Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, Mortgage Calculator is easy and user-friendly yet powerful and accurate reverse mortgage calculator. It helps any mortgage business as well as individual to know what the reverse mortgage they will get for their house.

Material and Measurement Calculator for Walls Image

Material and Measurement Calculator for Walls

ManekTech team design and develop an app, this app is used to calculate measurement and required material to create wall. It eases the wall creation problem by removing mathematics using its formula. App contains different kind of formula to calculate required material and different measurement for wall creation.

Deck Material & Measurement Calculator App Image

Deck Material & Measurement Calculator App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, User can calculate length, height and other required measurement to create deck. This app is the collection of formula and provides information, how to use calculator to create the perfect Deck.

Material and Measurement Calculator Application Image

Material and Measurement Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide highly used by the carpenter, handyman, and material estimator. It contains formula to calculate house square-feet, concrete quantity, stairs, rafter length, spacing, set out spacing and running measurement. More than 30k+ users use app currently.

Car Wash IOT App Image

Car Wash IOT App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provides digitization to car wash business using the IoT Sensor(iBeacon). App provides guidance of process along with image of current service by using Sensor(iBeacon) place in the facility at each service station after payment.

Education Mobile Application Development Image

Education Mobile Application Development

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide Sentence, Word and to say to children and adult when a user visit Haiti with the world and its translation with Audio. Also provide a list of songs with lyrics. Also provide the information which will be useful on the Education.

Frontend Dev for Entertainment Quality Assurance Company

"They deliver really high quality work at a very reasonable price point. That's a rare combination."

June 2016 - Dec. 2017

ManekTech developed the frontend portion of the company’s website with web development  technologies like PHP, Javascript, and JQuery.

Raphael Morozov
CTO, My Eye Media

ManekTech’s cost efficient services deliver accurate representation of the client’s design. Their high quality of coding is constant and always produces company satisfaction.

We are one of the largest providers of quality control services for the motion picture television industry. I am the chief technology officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

I generally engage with them for frontend development tasks and WordPress space development tasks.

We’ve already worked with them three or four times in the past. For this project, they did all the frontend work for our website. We had the initial mockups transitioned into a dynamic WordPress site. Across our various projects, the technologies they used ranged from PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and JQuery work.

I’ve known one of the founders for a long time and I generally work with them directly.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I’ve used them for a number of projects both here and prior to me joining this company. So I've had a fairly long relationship with them. They are generally my go to team for certain types of projects. I knew that they could do this project efficiently and at a good price point, therefore, I wanted to work with them.

We’ve invested less than $10,000 with them.

This particular engagement went from June 2016 – December 2017.

I can’t really quantify that but for the type of work that I employ them to do, they've been excellent. I've never had a complaint.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been reasonably solid. The only reason I hesitate is because most of these projects are relatively simple in scope. The amount of project management involved is minimal. I work with my designers and we come up with some design that they need to transform into code. So there's not that much project management to be done. But the little we've had has been solid. They always meet deadlines and they're always around to communicate.

You definitely want to have somebody local who has an understanding of the technology that you're sourcing to the vendor. They should be able to ascertain whether or not the quality of work is up to par and where it should be.

Overall Score They do what I expect them to do without any problems. That's all we could expect from a vendor.
    We've never had any issues with the deadlines.
    As far as value and quality of work for per dollar, they are the best vendor that I’ve engaged with and I've worked with many different vendors. In terms of value, they are at the very top of the list.
    They've met all my expectations. I expect things to be pixel perfect and everything they've done has been pixel perfect.
    I’ve already referred them to a number of people.

Outsourced Web Development for Digital Agency

“We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech provides web development services to overcome a surplus of work. They’ve previously completed WordPress and Shopify projects and are currently finalizing two new WordPress builds.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Head of Operations, Digital Agency

They consistently deliver intricate developments and work to overcome increasingly difficult challenges. ManekTech’s single contact approach to project management simplifies potentially complex processes. While initial deliveries are timely, their QA process could be accelerated.

I’m the head of operations for a digital agency. We primarily do e-commerce web development by working with Shopify.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

Our in-house development team was working over capacity, so we needed to outsource several development projects to ensure timely deliveries.

ManekTech has completed two projects for us and is currently finalizing two more. The completed projects include a Shopify build and WordPress development, respectively. The projects nearing completion are both WordPress builds. One of the WordPress developments is a particularly complex database project. It involves an interface that enables the user to create a business profile and then add product listings. Users can amend their listings and also review other business profiles on the platform.

We’ve only interacted with their owner and an assigned project manager. They coordinate with the developers separate from us.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We received a marketing email from them. Once we started actively seeking a vendor, we researched ManekTech and were impressed with what we found. They could handle our work capacity and had positive reviews.

We’ve spent around $6,000–$8,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We don’t track any definitive metrics that could demonstrate the quality of their deliverables. However, we’ve generally been impressed with their work and look forward to using them again.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve appreciated ManekTech’s management skills from the start of the engagement. They communicate well, send regular updates, efficiently define scope, and produce work within designated timelines. The last couple of projects have presented more significant challenges, but they’ve still performed adequately. They initially used Jira as a project management tool, but have since switched to Wrike. We also frequently meet with their project manager via Skype.

Having one person to interact with throughout each project has been great. The daily/weekly updates have been beneficial.

Their turnaround speed in the testing and QA stage of development could be improved.

As with any international team, there’s a bit of a language barrier and a time zone difference that takes some effort to work around. Provide them with a clear and concise initial project briefing to ensure a quick start and an on-time delivery.

Their initial delivery is great, but the QA time could be expedited.
    They’re very cost effective.
    We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.

Web Dev & Maintenance for IT Consulting Company

“They’re always eager to go above and beyond the requirements that I provide.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech partnered with an IT provider to manage all of their offered web services, which include design, development, hosting, and ongoing maintenance/support.

Jacksonville, Florida
James Perry
Owner, Dynamic Networking Solutions

The work that ManekTech provides consistently exceeds the expectations of all involved parties. The team emphasizes open communication and reliably meets all requirements in the first iteration of their projects. Prices are always reasonable, making them a great option for long-term engagements.

My company is called Dynamic Networking Solutions. We’re an IT provider for companies with 20-30 users/employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We were looking for an outside partner to manage web services for our clients. We used to oversee web design and development in-house, but it became too time consuming.

ManekTech has taken over on all web services that we manage for our clients, which include hosting, design, development, and support. I work with my clients to get a full understanding of what they’re looking to accomplish and liaise with the ManekTech team, who then goes on to build the site to the client’s specifications. Sometimes the requirements are very specific, and sometimes I’m able to give them creative freedom in building the site. In all circumstances, it’s worked out very well. The technologies they implement are largely dependent on the specific project. They’ve done database-driven sites and more aesthetically focused sites alike, and they consistently manage to exceed my expectations around planning out the design and implementing the appropriate features. They work proactively and brainstorm relevant features without breaking the budget. They also make small changes/updates to several sites on a regular basis.

A recent project involved a client that was creating a site that facilitates apartment searches. It has an interactive map and a variety of search filters like location, price, and layout. ManekTech makes real-time adjustments when apartments go on and off the market.

I have about four different project managers that I work with regularly. I occasionally get questions from their team members, and there are about six-to-eight that I recall working with.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I don’t recall exactly how we got together, but I remember being a bit apprehensive about working with an offshore firm. They initially set up a FaceTime call to tour their office and meet their staff face-to-face, which quickly put me at ease. They’ve been a great partner ever since.

We’ve invested about $6,000-$8,000 across several projects.

We started working together in May 2017, and the engagement is ongoing. There a few sites that require weekly changes.

Clients have been happy with the end products across the board. Their prices are very reasonable and I can trust them to do every job right the first time.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their oversight has been more effective than almost any vendor I’ve ever dealt with. They reach out daily, and they’re always upfront and transparent around potential delays. We primarily communicate via email and Skype.

They’re always eager to go above and beyond the requirements that I provide. They work quickly and efficiently to create sites that exceed expectations. Their communication, work ethic, and commitment to the projects they take on set them apart from other vendors.

It took a while for them to put me at ease in working with an offshore firm in such an overarching long-term capacity, but I’m glad I decided to work with them.

Multiple Dev Projects for Advertising Agency

“They constantly exceed my expectations.”

Apr. - May 2018

Subcontracted resources from ManekTech collaborate on a variety of projects, including PHP, WordPress, CRM, and mobile app development.

The Woodlands, Texas
Michael Joseph Willett
Owner, WSIX Media

ManekTech is highly productive and scalable, delivering high-quality output that drive business growth. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and quick turnaround time make them a valuable partner.

I own a web development and online advertising business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

I hired them to help with custom development projects.

My goal is to have seamless projects with continuous communication.

They had prior dealings with my old firm.

For nearly eight years, ManekTech has helped us with numerous projects, including custom CRM design and configuration, PHP development, WordPress development, mobile app development, and much more.

I usually provide them with a rudimentary wireframe drawn out on a whiteboard and a comprehensive long-form written explanation of the project scope. They would send a well-designed mock-up within 48 hours.

ManekTech has one project manager who facilitates the project progress, while one designer and one developer are dedicated to my projects. They have over 100 staff members, so they are fully capable of handling any increase in volume.

The quality of the websites and CRM systems they develop for me are top-notch, which does amazing things for my business. Our collaboration has increased my productivity while decreasing the demand on my time.

Our project manager is in touch with their project manager. They communicate well and are dedicated to meeting deadlines.

They constantly exceed my expectations. I’m always impressed with their creativity, execution, and professionalism. Their team is quite friendly and supportive. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

It would be a good idea for them to expand their development abilities and work with newer programs.

Web Development for Product Design Consultancy

“They’re very easy to work with and are receptive to critical feedback of their work.”

2013 - 2017

ManekTech developed two websites and a mobile app for a product design consultancy. The app was in native iOS and PHP, and used web forms to communicate with a database. The websites were both on WordPress.

Austin, Texas
Founder, Product Design Consultancy

End-clients have reviewed the finished products well, and few mistakes have been discovered after completion. All deliverables were completed on time and ManekTech was open to suggestions. Although they could do a better job of sharing their expertise, they responded quickly to inquiries.

I’m one of the co-founders of a product design consultancy. We develop a wide range of products from physical, manufactured goods and consumer electronics to digital products and software.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

When we’re helping clients facilitate web and app development, we’re always looking for ways to keep quality up but still offer them reduced cost options.

We’ve done three projects with them. Two were pretty straightforward informational websites, but the third was a mobile app that was a little more complicated. The websites were built on WordPress and the app was done in native iOS, with a PHP database. They used a simple web form to administrate the database so we didn’t have to go in there and edit it line by line at all.

For the website projects, we worked with just one developer, but we had a team of three or four people working on the app. We had project managers too, but we often talked with the lead developer.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We were vetting overseas development houses and their communication was really good, so we thought we’d give them a try. After we had a very good experiencethe first time around, we continued to engage them.

We spent around $30,000 in total, with $20,000 going into the app.

We worked together from 2013 until 2017.

In all of our projects, we’ve had very little need for follow-up. It’s almost inevitable that – when you’re creating software – you’ll find some bugs after a few years that you didn’t catch during the QA process, but we’ve had very little of that with them.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated by email and phone because none of our schedules were complicated enough to warrant more intensive project management tools. Their communication skills are really good and they’ve met their deadlines. They’re very easy to work with and are receptive to critical feedback of their work.

Whenever you’re working with overseas development shops, the communication issue is so critical. Often, you don’t hear back for two days, and when you do, the answer is incomplete or confusing. There’s been none of that with ManekTech. They respond quickly and seem to always understand what we’re asking. Their project managers are always really good and on top of everything.

It’s always hard to trust someone to do something that you’ve never seen them do before, so it’s important for them to communicate their latest work and share their experience.

It’s probably true about any overseas vendor, that you need to be really direct, and they’re no exception. It’s not about pleasantries or mincing words. It’s about saying very clearly what you want out of the engagement, what the criteria of a successful outcome is, and making sure that they understand what your budget and time constraints are.

I don't think we've had any missed deadlines with them.
    You really can't complain about their cost structures; they're very good.
    It comes down to meeting project criteria, on time, and within budget.
    I’ve referred them to several people and I've heard positive reviews come back as well.

Outsourced G-Suite Integration for Internet Technology Company

“They’re timely, helpful with scope and execute high quality code.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech utilized PHP to execute multiple, time-sensitive G-suite integration projects that included user authentication, data formatting, and algorithmic manipulation.

South Africa
Managing Director, Internet Technology Company

ManekTech cut two to three months off project timelines and consistently executed projects within deadlines while also delivering high-quality code. Requested project edits were returned quickly.

I’m the managing director of a South African company that provides various software solutions, integrations, and development services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

In recent years, we have needed additional staff resources on a variety of large projects for our clients. Although ManekTech has mostly helped us with G-Suite integration, they also do smaller projects as needed.

ManekTech often works with us from the start to completion of a project. For one client, we transferred existing data to Google Drive and Google Sheets for easy access and organization. In a second project, our client was looking to create a tool to populate their databases and then process and organize the information into an Excel spreadsheet. ManekTech used a Laravel PHP framework to build that tool according to the client’s requirements. We subsequently reviewed the projects before delivering to our clients, and ManekTech made necessary changes efficiently.

We worked with the same project manager and a different developer for each of the two largest projects.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

They found us on social media and approached the company. I was interested in their service offering. We then connected via LinkedIn and Skype.

We have spent around $7,000 in total.

We started to work with them in February 2017. We did the second project around October 2017 and have an ongoing relationship with them for smaller engagements.

We were happy with all of the results. ManekTech’s help accelerated timelines by two to three months. As a third party contractor, our clients’ satisfaction reflects their effectiveness as a partner.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

Both sides use internal project management systems and both teams’ project managers communicate effectively regarding tasks and deadlines. They’re timely, helpful with scope and execute high quality code. The price points are a bit steep but ultimately reflect the firm’s high quality. They responded to editorial requests quickly.

At any project stage, they’ll have the developers and resources available to help you. If you need a project done reliably and can pay their price, they will get it done for you.

I think that, at first, their costs seem prohibitive. When you consider their quality, the pricing is actually quite fair.

Having someone on your internal team who understands technical language will help facilitate communication.

I would say that their pricing is fair but could be a little more competitive.

WordPress & App Development for Marketing Firm

“We really appreciated their patience with us.”

Feb. 2018 - May 2018

ManekTech provided WordPress and application development services, working from detailed designs to build the apps.

Toronto, Canada
Project Manager, Marketing Firm

The development ensured the business can take on a greater number of projects and work more quickly on them. They effectively managed the project and communicated smoothly throughout the work.

I’m the owner of a company that provides graphic design and marketing services.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed WordPress and app development.

We have a small staff with very specialized skills. By having ManekTech focus on general development tasks, our people can dedicate their attention to project areas best suited to their own expertise, thus providing higher value overall to our clients.

Initially, they reached out to us. We’ve continued to work with them because of their dedication to good work and honesty.

We supplied a design or detailed direction of what was required. ManekTech then supplied programming expertise and a project manager with strong knowledge of technology to undertake the development.

We had three points of contact: a project manager, an account representative, and their financial person. Behind the scenes, we had one or two programmer/developers whom the project manager directed.

This has freed up our time so that we can deliver projects faster and increase the number that we take on.

It was very effective. We would get an email each morning with the status and the upcoming events. During the day, we would receive updates and any questions via Skype. We would also receive prompt replies to both email and Skype questions we sent.

We really appreciated their patience with us.

I can’t think of anything at the moment.

Outsourced WordPress Dev for Marketing Agency

"It was another great project from an awesome team."

Feb. - May 2017

As a subcontracted vendor, ManekTech designed and developed a custom WordPress platform, including API and module integrations.

Long Beach, California
Joshua Corbelli
Business Development, LGH Marketing/Strategy

ManekTech delivered a top-notch website that was received favorably by the end client. Their seamless workflow, availability, and expertise have led to multiple projects.

My company works with small businesses and city government offices. We help them build brand awareness and market their services and products.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We hired them to develop a website for a client.

ManekTech was originally introduced by a colleague. This website was my fourth project with them.

They built a custom WordPress template from the ground up, including module integrations, API connections to various tools and programs, and subdomains for third-party services. They also did multiple design revisions.

I worked with a project manager, a developer, and a designer. I oversaw the development of a new website and liaised between ManekTech and the client.

It was another great project from an awesome team. This project allowed me to get positive referrals from my client to his colleagues.

It was seamless. Their project manager did an intro call to discuss the scope of services. After consulting with his team, he delivered a proposal with the timeline and expected outcomes. About 99% of my communication was with their project manager. It was quite easy to get a reply.

The ManekTech team made my life easier. They are excellent website developers. Plus, their pricing is very competitive given the high quality of their work.

Because of a vast time zone difference, it would be much easier if they had a more centralized office for quick communications.

Overall Score It was easy to do business with them.
    We communicated via email and Skype.
    It was excellent.
    We’ve collaborated on four projects. The quality was top-notch.
    I've already referred ManekTech.

Website and iOS and Android App Dev for Music Company

Not only are they honest, transparent, and reliable, they’re willing to take on any challenge.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

ManekTech created a website and an accompanying music app for iOS and Android, featuring artist profiles, music uploading capabilities, event listings, and messaging elements.

London, U.K.
Las Oke
Creative Director, Musik Lemon

The site and app fulfilled all the visual and functional requirements. Throughout the engagement, ManekTech has communicated clearly, met deadlines, and proven themselves capable of handling large projects.

I’m the creative designer at Musik Lemon, a content-sharing platform that supports musicians as they grow their fan bases. We also promote cultural diversity through music-related content, social media, and outstanding service.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed resources to develop our website and an app for iOS and Android.

We wanted to create a stylish mobile-friendly tool that encouraged dynamic interactions between musicians and listeners.

We found them online. While we were initially hesitant to work with foreign developers, we spoke with their representatives who assured us that they could meet our expectations. After assessing their skills with smaller assignments, we proceeded to hire them.

They developed the website, which included a backend control panel that allowed us to operate the platform. They then built our app, which syncs with our site and allows musicians to curate their profiles, upload music and images, create playlists, post events, and message other users.

For any given project, they assign a project manager and a developer.

They built the site and app according to our design and functionality specs. We’ve appreciated their capacity to deliver any project, regardless of the scale or challenge.

We communicate primarily through Skype, email, and phone, and I always have consistent contact with both team members to ensure that we’re on the same page. They’re organized and clear on tasks and time lines. In terms of our budget, they’re relatively cost-effective.

Manektech is a great company to work with. Not only are they honest, transparent, and reliable, they’re willing to take on big challenges. I’ve never doubted their ability to work and, as of today, have hired them to complete all of my projects for the past five years.

They may benefit from questioning the product design more when developing the projects.

Mobile Development for Education App

"They are straight to the point. They tell you what needs to be done and they do it."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech served as the development team for an iOS and Android app. They assisted throughout the entire process, from concept design to launching in the app stores.

Cleveland, Ohio
Connor Wigren
Owner, Snap and Study

ManekTech delivers quality work and communicates seamlessly despite time zone challenges. They have super-fast turnaround times and are accommodating with iterations. They work efficiently, and are overall helpful and responsive.

Snap and Study is an application for iOS and Android. We use OCR technology to capture text and convert it to audio so you can study on the go. Users can take a picture of PowerPoints or books and have it read back to them through a car stereo or anywhere they want. It also comes with flash card features and an audio recorder to record lectures and classes. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We needed help getting the app developed. We needed to make sure it was possible to make a seamless app that captures text and converts it to word all in one spot.

When I approached ManekTech, I just had the idea for the app. I had a video call with them and we talked about if the app could be profitable and if they think it’s a feasible thing to do. They had me send them information about how I wanted the app to work, as well as the color scheme and design. They started with that, and then on the process of how the app would work. OCR was be a big part of the app but I don’t know what technologies they used to develop it. They are helping me to get into the app stores and also helping me get it on AdMob so that it will be profitable. They have been very helpful by giving me information on how to do things since this was the first app I’ve ever developed.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I met them through a past client of theirs who had them work on some websites. He said they were great. I met with a few other companies before ManekTech, but nothing worked out.

How much have you invested with ManekTech?

I will spend a total of $12,000 on the app.

We started working on the app in January 2017, and it should be completed in the next month.

We’re fixing minor bugs now. Depending on whether the app is on Android or Apple, the camera is having trouble focusing. We want to clear up the camera so that it reads super clear every time and gets the picture the first time. I’ve had a few people test the app, but no one has tested the best model yet. ManekTech provides great work. I was worried about working with them since they were so far away. I never got to meet them and our communication is all done over email, but they’ve done great work. The time difference makes it challenging because, when I get up in the morning, I can only send a few emails until their day is over. But, they’re always in communication with me even with the time difference.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

If I email them any changes, they get back to me within 24 hours with it already changed and finished. They have very quick service. We use Gmail and Skype to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about ManekTech?

I really appreciate their communication. They are straight to the point. They tell you what needs to be done and they do it.

Are there any areas ManekTech could improve?

Not that I can think of. I’ll definitely be using them in the future. I have another idea I’d like to have developed.

Overall Score I’ve loved working with them.
    They’re pretty on point. The communication goes from me to them to the developers, so it’s a lot of people to have all set on one date.
    I think I’m getting great value. I met with a company in Ohio and they quoted me at $35,000 for the app, which I think is way too much.
    They are very quick on delivery.
    I recommend them to anyone, no doubt.