We help startups to shape ideas into the products

M2H agency, creates unique digital experiences and branding solutions. We are digital production agency focusing on three major products:

• branding,
  • web design & development
  • mobile design & development.

We serve startups and large businesses around the world with state of the art design solving their business needs.

Moscow, Russia

Hisense, Crate and Barrel, Samsung, Sberbank, Carprice, Adidas, Nike, Norilsk Nickel and many others.

O-FERTA

O-FERTA is the new way to save money every day! With O-FERTA users have access to offers, exclusive promotions and loyalty programs in one place: on the screen of the smartphone. With O-FERTA users will be notified when they are near the partner establishments, and thus, be helped in the search for the best option!

Using users location, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or QRCode, they choose what kind of offer and promotion they want

to receive by selecting the desired categories, to be impacted only by the segments that are most relevant to them, as simple as that.

In an intelligent, exclusive and personalized way, O-FERTA increases purchasing power, improves analysis of the products / services available around, helps to discover new brands and services, and saves time and money.

Comepay

Comepay is the Russian financial service and payments mobile app. We are proud to be making a lot of digital projects together with their amazing team.

Our work with Comepay is astonishing — the mobile app, an online service and complete redesign of all product websites!

Freshy Mobile App

Freshy is a food discovery app that helps restaurants to optimize expenses and bring new customers.

We consider that a technology shifting start-up which fights with food waste deserves to have a sleek design capable to stimulate consumer to use the service.

We have created a memorable logotype and app icon which outlined the app in mobile stores. Animation and simple interface made user journey easy and

straightforward.

Freshy played with numbers to gain more profit to restaurant owners and provide cheaper food to customers. We used the same tactics in the interface by cleverly placing numbers to stimulate curiosity and increase usage of the app.

Full case available here: http://m2hagency.com/cases/freshy/

Deals

Deals is the location-based service sharing discounts from the places nearby.

Imagine that you have an ultimate guide to shopping, discounts and amazing offers at a palm of your hand. This is deals.

We've heavily invested in UI/UX in this project to create emotional yet handy interface. The users of Deals app immediately get aware of the situation around them.

How to make shopping experience truly

mobile? The answer is very simple, just make the browsing comfortable and every single product appealing.

We always think about both sides of the process. For Deals we've created an amazing panel for the businesses to share their offers and promotions.

Full case available here: http://m2hagency.com/cases/deals/

Sherpahire

Sherpahire is the unique service allowing travelers to find sherpas and orginize their trekking vocation.

We were asked to create a simple and eye-catchy interface allowing to find a sherpa, meet like-minded travelers and get inspired about Nepal as a trekking destination.

We have used simple geometrical forms to create general style for Sherpahire brand and easy to follow interface allowing visitor to meet

Nepal at a glance.

By joining dot as a clear symbol of destination and connected lines referencing to mountaines & route we have created the ambience of distinctive mountain adventure and formed the solid recognizable brand.

Our main goal was not only to inspire the visitor to travel to the mountains of Nepal, but also to work with large amounts of user data in the way that it will look classy on the site.

Full case available here: http://m2hagency.com/cases/sherpahire

TONDO

Tondo is the team of brand strategists & art directors standing behind most amazing branding projects.

Our task in this project was to create a nice and sleek interface which would help to focus on Tondo agency projects and minimize amount of interactions.

We have used simple layout and engaging animations while keeping everything simple and predictable.

We used very clear grid and transparent

set of rules to put amazing projects of Tondo Graphics into an easy for navigation interface.

Full case available here: http://m2hagency.com/cases/tondo

Web Dev for Mountain Guide Service

"Over two years later, they still had not managed to get the code bug-free and all functions working smoothly."

1.0
2.0

Feb. 2017 - June 2019

M2H agency was hired to design and develop a promotional website for a business. The site was set to have booking features, gifs, and profile building capabilities.

Switzerland
Larissa Kleinmann
Founder & CEO, Sherpahire.com

Despite a positive discovery and outline phase, the execution of the platform was unsuccessful. M2H agency's work did not meet customer expectations and the project went over timeline and the original budget.

I am founder and CEO of Sherpahire.com. Sherpahire is a start-up business in the mountain tourism industry based in Switzerland . Sherpahire is the world´s first sherpa booking system for trekking in Nepal. It gives licensed Nepali mountian guides a platform to present themselves to potential clients. Tourists can book their personal trekking guide directly on Sherpahire and create their 100% customized, flexible, independent, authentic, free adventure in the Himalayas.

For what projects/services did your company hire M2H agency?

I hired M2H to put the business concept of Sherpahire into digital reality. The task was to develop an intriguing, user-friendly responsive platform-style booking system (similar to AirBnB, booking.com , any all those modern booking systems in place). The original concept included not only a platform-style website but also a community section where tourists could find likeminded travellers to go on a trek together.

full-stack platform-style website development: a functioning booking system of mountain guides with two user groups: 1. mountain guides who register their profiles to be published on Sherpahire.com 2. Tourists who have the opportunity to choose their personal trekking guide from a large pool of guides and book them directly Technical: M2H decided to use ruby on rails and vue.js as primary languages. Business impact: huge. The entire business was 100% dependant no the project. this was a s start-up business project; i.e. the website had to be built from scratch with no previous website in place. Timeline: The project started late February 2017. according to our contract, the project was supposed to be finished within 6 months. M2H. Over two years later, they still had not managed to get the code bug-free and all functions working smoothly. In July of 2019 , I took the project away from them. Other developers are now finishing up the final bugs so the business can finally start in the fall of 2019.

through internet research.

This is what happened in detail: March 2017 - I travelled to Moscow to meet the people behind M2H in person. The meeting went well. summer 2017 - the design concept phase. I was happy with the progess. M2H was working with a designer who met my standards of aesthetics almost perfectly. All gif animations they showed me were pleasing. September 2017 the project was supposed to be done by this time , according to our contract However, M2H had only started developing the gif animations into real code. That was when the catastrophe started and the reality behind M2H started to come to light: October 2017: the producer presented me the link to the dev server and told me everything was ready. I as supposed to test the website quickly and give them feedback so they could implement all changes and be done. So I started testing... and the test fnished within a few minutes because nothing, literally nothing was working. Not even the links in the menu were leading to any pages. No sherpa listing was showing. The "book now" button was not working. The filter was not working. Nothing was working. The design of the mobile version was off as well. Moreover, M2H refused to put prices on the frontpage because the aditionaly text was not looking good. I had to ask them 3 times to put prices transparently on the frontpage. Moreover, when I asked them to comply with EU privacy laws and add a cookie pop-up, they wanted to refuse to add a pop-up because it made the website look worse. December 2017 no progress on the website. M2H did not respond to my emails , let alone removed all bugs or improved functionalities. January 2018 I started to communicate with the managing diector. Now things started to move again. slowly. I did another test . I would now test the bookng system but nothing was working. I could not book a guide. The automated emailing system (booking confirmation and information emails, contact form, etc.) were not working. Many links were still not working. The booking system itself appeared like it was coded by someone who has never used websites like AirBnB or booking.com. Mandatory fields were not coded are communicated as mandatory. Changes to profiles were not saved. The system did not communicate to the user that the system was processing, tc. etc. The list of bugs was endless, the design far away from perfect, and usability was terrible spring 2018 until summer 2019 testing round after testing round followed. I found major bugs each time. The process was never ending: I found bugs and listed them so M2H would remove them. 4 weeks later they told me everyting was perfect. I tested again only to find most bugs were still in place. If a bug was removed, I found a new bug that was not existing previoiusly. For example, the automated emailing system crashed at least 5 times. It was working one week, 2 tests later it was not working again. M2H repeatedly claimed that bugs I found are not bugs and not part of our contract even though they clearly inhibited the functionality of the booking system. It also happened repeatedly that they claimed that a bug was not a bug and that they refused to remove this bug; a few weeks later during another test, the bug had e phases when things looked better and worse. When the progress started to improve, they asked me to pay part of the development fees so he could pay his developpers. I was too patient and nice and paid. Each time after I paid an invoice, no work was done on the website for at least 6 weeks. In the summer of 2018 ,the website looked close to finalization on the dev server. They asked me to pay the final invoice. I paid. They moved the website to the live server and all of a sudden, many major functions were not working again and the website far from being ready for launch. This kept on going on and on. I started to become angry and communicated my anger accordingly. They never apologized for the delay or incompetence. Out communictaion became very ugly. Winter of 2018/2019: i hired an IT consultant who told me there was no reason for this project fail for this long. He became witness of teh work and behavior of M2H and was in disbelief. The project was not difficult or comprehensive at all to code. According to my consultant's judgement, the delay was based on 100% unprofessionalism and incompetence. It turned out that M2H used a lot of pre-coded code that they never wrote themselves. For the past few weeks, my new developpers have been removing bugs in no time without creating new bugs in the process. I had spent almost 50 rounds of testing and test reporting and each time I came back to find more , new or recurring bugs while working with M2H. It has become obvious that I made a huge mistake in hiring M2H.

In early 2017 when I visited the agency in Moscow, 5 were working in the small office . 2 designers and 2 developpers were working remote. I was communicating with 2 producers all through 2017. in December of 2017 , the producers disappeared all of a sudden. I did not hear from the agency for about 4 weeks until the managing director  got in contact with me. He stayed the only contact person until early 2019. Early, 2019, I decided to get in direct contact with the developper of M2H because the project was never ending and appeared to be the biggest problem and inhibitor of the company. When I talked to the developpers directly, the development of the website started progressing; when they got back into the picture, everything came to a halt again. In 2019, M2H's company website was still featuring most of the employees I met in 2017. However, through LinkedIn and FB I researched that none of them was still working for M2H.

I have never experience this level of unprofessionalism and incompetence . I would never hire M2H again and strongly advise other businesses to stay away from this agency.It is my responsibility now to prevent other businesses to make the same mistake I did . It is my responsibility to reveal the working methods of M2H agency so business know what they are getting into when working with M2H. I had hired M2H because I saw attractive web animations and convincing online interviews with media websites. They are great at marketing M2H and doing PR for them. Unfortunately, I ddi not find any company reviews of M2H at the time. Before hiring M2H, I made the mistake not to take the time and follow through with my research on M2H's business cases that are/were published on their website. If you take the time to check if those projects were executed, you will only find less than a handful of projects that actually exist. The rest are pure gif animations that were never coded. In the summer of 2018, I got in contact with another client of M2H to hear abot their experience with M2H. The company hired M2H to test their skills with a small budget. They decided to hire another agency because they found out about M2H what took me over a year to find out. I am currently looking for a Russian lawyer to file a lawsuit against M2H agency to get redemption for the business damage cused by the 2 year delay.

utterly ineffective, unprofessional, and incomplete.

its unprofessionalism.

there is nothing not to improve.

0.5
Overall Score extremely unprofessional and incompetent. Not trustworthy.
    even after 2 years of delay, they never managed to deliver a bug-free , functioning final product.
    I had to invest years of testing time for something the agency was contracted to do as part of the full-service web development
    extremely poor. The designer did good work but the designer can do one design style only. He refuses to execute concepts that differ from his style
    NEVER.

Mobile App Dev for FinTech Company

“They’ve made some unique designs and we’re more than happy with the results.”

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

M2H designed and developed a mobile app for iOS and Android. They adjusted to a shifting scope and ultimately delivered the app using Vue.js. They also programmed a QR code and bank card scanning feature.

Maksim Komov
Project Manager, Comepay

M2H consists of a multifaceted team that delivers relevant materials within the disciplines of design, development, and animation. They created an app that entices users with an attractive and intuitive interface. The scanning features have spurred an increase in downloads and registered accounts.

I’m a project manager for Comepay. We provide payment services for customers’ everyday needs including phone, cable, and internet payments. We also offer enterprise services such as selling registers for internet shops and payment kiosks similar to ATMs.

What challenge were you trying to address with M2H agency?

We have an internal development team but needed another firm capable web design and development to provide the additional skills we were lacking.

The project involved creating a mobile application for iOS and Android. M2H designed and developed our entire app. It enables users to pay their all their utility bills through one piece of software and registered users get access to an electronic wallet. M2H suggested adding a QR code and bank card scanning feature. This made the bill-paying process significantly easier and improved the app’s overall usability. Our development team is currently using AngularJS, while M2H used Vue.js.

We were in constant contact with their manager and managing director. Beyond that, I don’t know the exact number of people that worked on the project.

How did you come to work with M2H agency?

I found them on Dribbble. Our main shareholder and I liked their style, so we chose to move forward with them.

Their work cost around $7,000–$10,000.

The project took place from November 2017–February 2018. We continue to work together on several projects.

M2H provided a great variety of skill sets in design, development, and animation. They implemented features that improved the app and facilitated an increase in downloads and registrations. User’s appreciated the new design and fluid experience. Everything was great with them.

How did M2H agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We were happy with their level of communication and availability. Both of our contacts helped out a lot and held meetings with us to discuss the process. They always heard our needs and approached the work process professionally. They consistently informed us of the project’s status and were sensitive to the wishes of our company. We changed the platform mid-development and they quickly edited their work as needed. They’re incredibly flexible in this regard.

Our main stakeholder likes to remain involved in the process. He tends to change his mind from day-to-day, but M2H was okay with this. They adapt quickly and do whatever he wants.

I advise potential customers to trust M2H. We tried to impose limits on their team and the results were not what we expected. When we removed those limits, they impressed us immediately. They’ve made some unique designs and we’re more than happy with the results.

Overall Score The collaboration was great and we’re still working together. I hope that we’ll deliver great projects together.
    Some parts of the work were delivered before the deadline.
    M2H is a bit expensive, but the results are worth it.
    They’re a good team and can provide everything we need.
    I’ve already referred them to some partner companies.

E-commerce site Development for Electronics Company

They work effectively and have never neglected the small details just to close a milestone.”

Nov. 2017 - ongoing

M2H agency built a website with built-in e-commerce capabilities, animations, text, and analytics tracking functions. They’re currently completing beta testing before launch.

San Francisco
Nancy de Fays
COO, LINE INC

The completed site received enthusiastic praise from beta testers and internal stakeholders alike. Although the team could have been more transparent with time lines and project management, their detail-oriented approach ensured a strong product.

I’m the co-founder and COO at LINE INC, based in San Francisco. We develop consumer electronics for creative professionals.

For what projects/services did your company hire M2Hagency?

We needed resources to create an aesthetically pleasing website to host our online store. The site needed to be easy to use and highlight our products’ advantages and technical specifications.

We wanted to have a beautiful website that could load quickly.

Compared to their competitors, M2H agency was the most professional company and had a compelling portfolio. Despite working with limited information, they were flexible enough to make an attractive proposition.

They designed and developed the entire website, including the UX/UI design as well as the front- and backend. The store featured animations, a main page, and smaller pages with warranty information/terms of use conditions. The team also set up our domain name, Google Analytics, and an account on Contentful, which facilitated manual updates on our side. We’re currently in beta tests and preparing to launch.

We primarily worked with their managing director and another contact, but there were also two other people working remotely.

Although we haven’t launched our site yet, we’ve seen very good results so far from our beta-tests. Bounce rates have dropped significantly, and our beta testers have given us great feedback.

We communicate primarily through Slack and Google Drive. They work effectively and have never neglected small details just to close a milestone.

M2H agency is a great partner, and we enjoy working with them. Aside from being extremely flexible and patient, they always go the extra mile.

While we’re satisfied with most aspects of the engagement, we wish they'd maintained and updated their timing tool. That way, we could have understood which tasks were the most time-consuming, where the bottlenecks were, and who had completed which task.

Web Updates and Marketing for Major Furniture Chain

“I trust their team and appreciate their expertise and professionalism.”

May 2015 — Ongoing

Starting with a website build, M2H Agency manages marketing including SEO and direct emailing campaigns using a loyalty database.

5001+ employees

Svetlana Buerakova
Head of Marketing, Crate&Barrell Russia

Growth and performance are strong even in a new, difficult market. Working quickly, M2H Agency effectively tracks and manages tasks in a transparent manner. Their team exhibits strong expertise and keeps up-to-date on technology to improve client outcomes.

Crate and Barrel is a chain of retail stores based in the United States. I’m the Head of Marketing and Business Development in Russia. We’ve opened two franchise stores here, a flagship in 2014 and a second store last year.

What challenge were you trying to address with M2H Agency?

We needed to introduce the brand in Russia with a website in the Russian language.

We’ve launched a couple of initiatives with them on our side. First, they set up our e-commerce website with the American-style design of the US site. They continue to update the site with, for example, banners, mobile adjustments, and SEO to the site. They’ve offered us tools to use for Google Analytics and Yandex metrics.

Once the site was set up and we launched internet sales, they started doing digital marketing for us, managing SEO, targeted advertising campaigns, and our direct mailings. We do at least 6–10 direct emails per month to the contacts in our loyalty database. They used a special service by which they identified and structured the database through our servers. They download the database to track the contacts reached, open rates, and click rates, and report to us on a monthly basis.

Our main point of contact is our account manager.

How did you come to work with M2H Agency?

We tendered seven organizations and narrowed down to three. They were chosen according to specific criteria.

They’re the second contractors to work on our website and direct mailings. We chose M2H Agency after an unsuccessful experience with a large, global agency. Tasks were getting lost as they were handed down from one account manager to different subcontractors. We wanted a smaller, local agency with international exposure, with good expertise in the market, and with good knowledge of computer-integrated marketing programs.

We started working together in May 2015 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve maintained our main concept along the way. The site is working very well and, using the analytics tools, we can see how the campaigns we launch influence our sales. As a chain of retail shops, that is one of the most important success factors for us.

It’s a difficult time right now in the Russian market. They help us market our business in the best way to perform as large shop. With their help, the business is growing and doing well.

How did M2H Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very helpful and flexible, and they work very quickly. All the requests go through one point of contact, our account manager. Tasks are tracked via Google docs so they are accessible to all team members. They do a lot of things in-house with their personnel, which is convenient and quicker for us.

They’re transparent. They gave us tools to estimate and access the success of the different marketing and promotional campaigns we introduce. We also have monthly meetings with all our major contractors, PR, and digital agencies where they provide updates and we review their performance. I give them feedback on their work and where it has impacted sales and turnover. That way we all understand results achieved and what should happen in the next month.

They’re very knowledgeable, dynamic, and quick learners. For example, their Managing Director is an awesome spokesman at conferences. People want him to speak for the industry which is a benchmark for me.

Their team is long-term – there haven’t been staff changes during the time that we’ve worked with them. That’s important to us because they understand us and don’t need to relearn what to do.

They have a good attitude and are very helpful. They sometimes work over the weekend if needed.

They stay up-to-date with new technologies. They’ve suggested a few things that we’ve introduced that have worked well. When I meet with other companies, I understand that what M2H Agency does for us is what’s available on the market.

I trust their team and appreciate their expertise and professionalism.

Overall Score They understand our needs and are able to deliver. Once we signed with them, we’ve never changed.
    Their prices are low. They’ve saved us money because they tend to do more than what is contracted.
    I recommend them to people I know.

Award-Winning Website for Branding Agency

“They make beautiful websites and mobile apps.”

Aug. - Nov. 2017

Taking over from previous vendors, M2H agency designed and coded a portfolio website from scratch, including CSS animation and CMS integration.

Russia
Founder, Branding Agency

The website garnered several prestigious awards, which is attributed to M2H agency’s compelling visuals. Despite the high price point, the quality of their work was worth it.

I am the founder of a boutique brand design studio that develops corporate identities. Our company has five full-time employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire M2H agency?

We hired M2H to develop our corporate website.

Our main goal was to create a website that would showcase our portfolio to prospective clients. As a brand design company, it was critical for us to have a state-of-the-art website that would correspond to our level of expertise. Unfortunately, the previous version of our website did not fulfill this requirement.

Previously, other contractors tried to complete this project, but we were never fully satisfied with the results. After another failed engagement, we decided to abandon the previous version of the website and make everything from scratch. I’ve been following M2H for a long time, so it was an easy choice to hire them. I loved their portfolio of promotional and e-commerce websites with sparkling images. They make beautiful websites and mobile apps.

M2H designed and coded the website, then integrated everything with a CMS. They supplemented minimalistic design concepts with attractive animations that create an emotional bond between the user and the interface. We approved most of their designs after making some minor adjustments to fit our business needs. They also did testing.

M2H structures their work with clients through producers. The producer assigned to our project helped prepare the scope of work and managed all issues. An art director was responsible for presenting the design concept, while a team of frontend and backend developers handled coding and technical issues under the supervision of a technical director. The managing director of the agency oversaw the entire process. In total, about six people worked on our project.

I was fully satisfied with their work. M2H had a unique approach to designing web and mobile interfaces. They provided exactly what we needed. Our website has already won several prestigious industry awards, including the CSS Design Awards and the Awwwards.

They worked using the waterfall model, completing the project stage by stage and quickly moving to the final result.

We appreciated their extensive experience in UI/UX design. They provided solutions that were comfortable to use and easy to maintain.

I recommend M2H if you need websites or mobile apps with vivid visuals and intense animations. However, they were not as good with admin panel designs or complex technical interfaces.

Everything was clear, but the work took a little time.
    It was a bit expensive, but the results were worth it.
    I am completely satisfied with their results and process.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Development for IoT Startup

“This project required substantial effort and I’m impressed with the results. I'd give the team 10 stars.”

April 2017 - Ongoing

M2H used full stack development to build a CMS and native iOS and Android mobile apps. The team incorporated Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and geofencing into the platform and executes marketing campaigns.

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Gustavo Silva
CEO, Near2 Soluções

M2H's robust development team has demonstrated expertise working with challenging new tech. Detailed daily reports and weekly Skype conferences provide transparency about progress. Both internal staff and 10 beta users have expressed positive feedback about the implementation’s first draft.

Near2 is a new startup that works with IoT technology, augmented reality, and mobile apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with M2H?

Our company needed development support to create the CMS and mobile app for a new platform. This project required a high level of expertise with current technologies.

is currently developing our new proximity platform. The team is working on both the backend CMS and frontend native mobile apps for iOS and Android. Our product incorporates Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and geofencing to showcase our product offerings and promotions. Developers have demonstrated a high level of expertise working with these challenging technologies. The team has also created marketing campaigns and geocode triggers. They’re highly dedicated and have been working day and night to complete the project. Right now, they’re focused on finishing the data communication.

M2H features a substantial development team. Between 8-9 resources have been working on our project.

How did you come to work with M2H?

We limited our search to vendors with the level of expertise and knowledge to create complicated solutions. After determining they were the right fit, we contracted M2H through an agency. We chose them based on a combination of low prices and high skill level.

We hired M2H in April 2017, and expect to finish this project by the end of March 2018.

We currently have 10 beta testers using the application. They've all provided very positive feedback. Internally, we're absolutely happy with the quality of the product so far. It’s very well coded. I've already seen the first draft of the implementation and it’s working very well. This project required substantial effort and I’m impressed with the results. I'd give the team 10 stars.

How did M2H perform from a project management standpoint?

One resource has functioned as our dedicated project manager. He gives me daily updates about the status via a detailed report. We hold weekly Skype sessions so the team can show me the overall project. We communicate on a regular schedule and mostly use email.

The quality of their service really made them stand out. M2H’s engineers are very up to date and skilled with all the latest technologies. The team works on a reliable, predictable schedule, and has been fun to work with.

I don't have any critical feedback. They are doing really great work.

They're cheaper than their competition and perform a really good service.