Achieving Excellence

M-Connect Solutions is a web development company offering fully-fledged user-centric solutions for web and mobile development. We are enveloping all characteristic aspects of application development including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.

We possess a team of well qualified and experienced people in their own domains, which has made our team strengthened with huge industrial experience. We aim at providing the best services and apt solutions to all your problems and needs.

Being experts in multitudinous web development tools and technologies, we prepare standardized solutions for diverse industries like eCommerce, healthcare, Finance, Sports, Insurance, Mobile apps, Hospitality, and education.

Kennesaw, GA
  • 353 McCook Cir NW
    Kennesaw, GA 30144
  • 215, 216 Sakar 9, Nr. RBI Bank, Aashram Road
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009

Web Development for Sports Bottle Company

"The turnover was fast, and the team is very responsive and helpful."

July 2016 - Ongoing

M-Connect Solutions designed and developed two Magento websites, implementing customizations along the way.

Phoenix, Arizona
Matt Renek
Designer, Glasstic Bottle Co.

The team quickly produced a functional product. In particular, their services have enabled users to access custom versions of products. The group brought a depth of Magento expertise to the engagement, which helped them solve any issues that arose. They offer good value for an affordable price.

I work for a glass sports bottle company that sells online and on Amazon. We also do custom printing on the bottles for consumers and businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire M-Connect Solutions?

We needed the development of 2 e-commerce websites for the Magento platform. One of them require extensive customization and extensions implemented.

To have a smooth, fast e-commerce site for customizing and purchasing premium glass sports water bottles.

We had searched reviews and M-Connect was highly recommended for their fast quality service and great price.

M-Connect was able to help us design and create a sleek e-commerce site for our product. They have an extensive knowledge of Magento and were able to implement any customization that we wanted.

The team manager had several people working on our project to get it done quickly and efficiently.

Our site was up and running in no time and the customization of our products were easily made available to our customers through the various extensions and design tools that M-Connect helped us to add to the site.

The turnover was fast and the team is very responsive and helpful.

They have an extensive knowledge of Magento and were very helpful when it came to any issues. They are priced very reasonably.

This company is pretty much perfect and has been able to do anything that we have thrown at them. No complaints here.

Web Development for Fashion Startup

"They managed their work and delivered what I wanted on time."

June 2016 - Jan. 2017

M-Connect developed and designed an e-commerce website for a fashion startup that sells high-end clothing. M-Connect also helped the startup with coordinating shipping logistics.

Italy
Owner, Fashion Startup

The client is pleased with the customer feedback from the quality and usability of the site. M-Connect’s team responsiveness on questions and unexpected bugs, as well as their knowledge of the Magento platform, are the driving reasons behind this successful partnership.

We are an e-commerce startup selling fine "Made in Italy" clothing in Sweden and Scandinavia in a web shop. I am the founder and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with M-Connect Media?

I was looking to create my online presence, building an e-commerce website that represents my merchandise to the online world. I came up with the business idea and decided to build an e-commerce website using Magento. It was hard for me to decide on the e-commerce platform selection until I found M-Connect Media. My complex and business specific concept is being developed by M-Connect Media, and my website is almost ready to launch in the fashion market of Sweden and Scandinavia.

M-Connect built my website from scratch following my needs using Magento CMS [content management system]. They started developing a generic template having in mind my input and, afterward, we fixed it step-by-step, adding modules and features that I needed to have. They also took care of having it responsive to be displayed on different size devices.

The business concept is related to clothing website, and I was looking to build a custom cloth designer in the front-end for my customer. Therefore, I shared the requirement with M-Connect Media and their proposed solutions, and the outcome from it was awesome. M-Connect Media designed my website as well consulted me for selecting the best shipping and payment method to fulfill my logistics and payment gateway requirement.

How did you come to work with M-Connect Media?

I found them searching on the Internet, looking for a reliable company with which to work. I found everything interesting about this company. They are a Magento extension builder, so I felt very good about them in terms of coding standard and structure. I never found anything negative about this company on the Internet, so I chose M-Connect Media for my Magento development work.

How much have you invested with M-Connect Media?

I have invested around $15,000 with this company, and I found it competitive and reasonable. I have also signed support agreement worth $12,000 every year.

So far, I am very satisfied with the results. Every person who I showed the preview to was very surprised and excited about the quality.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

There have been plenty of communication between us. I told them of my needs and what I wanted. They managed their work and delivered what I wanted on time. I found this team cooperative and responsive, and the communication between my end and their project manager was very good. I even got a chance to work directly with their developer. The sales team is polite and non-judgmental in every case.

What did you find most impressive about M-Connect Media?

They always managed to find an easy solution to unexpected problems. They have a deep knowledge of the Magento platform and code writing. I like the communication and turnaround time on any issues from M-Connect Media.

We always had a good communication between us so far, and the work have been developed and delivered on time, so I have nothing to complain.

Overall Score I'm satisfied with the experience I had with them.
    The work was delivered on time.
    The cost was aligned with what I was thinking.
    They did exactly what I asked.
    I would definitely recommend them.