Neatly packed digital marketing & growth services.

We provide neatly packaged digital marketing, product, and mobile growth services to companies of all sizes. Our services include:

- SEO Content, Technical, and Backlinking Audit and Strategy
- SEM Audit, Strategy, Restructure, and Execution
- App Store Optimization Audit, Strategy, and Execution
- Content Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Paid Social Strategy and Execution
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Product and Mobile Growth Strategy

- App Store Advertising

Our team has 20+ years of digital marketing and product experience combined. Our vision is to make our frameworks and deliverables, which have been proven across industries, accessible to companies of all sizes - from startup to Fortune 500.

Chicago, IL
  • Chicago, IL

Analyte Health

NextME

Outcome Health

Remote Year

PPC Assistance for Digital Marketing Firm

“They have just been a really excellent asset to help drive results for this client.”

LyteYear Group assist in PPC advertising on Adwords and Facebook for the third-party clients of a digital marketing agency. Their work includes operating a Facebook account, creating content, and executing ads.

Cleveland, Ohio
President, Digital Marketing Firm

Lead generation has increased significantly since the project began, in part because of the contributions of LyteYear Group on the platforms they run. Their team is experienced and very skilled and works especially well when given a goal and the leeway to achieve it as they see fit.

I’m the owner of a digital marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We do similar work to LyteYear Group and brought them on for a client who has a really large PPC lead generation spend that we just didn’t have time to manage.

They manage an Adwords account as well as a Facebook account with paid advertising for our client.

I work with the two owners, as well as an account manager that they brought on more recently.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

We have shared clients, and I met the owners in that capacity. When I didn’t have time for a couple of channels on this project, I reached out to them and asked if they would be interested in helping, and they said yes.

We’ve spent a little less than $10,000 on the project.

We started in January 2019 and the work is ongoing.

I don’t have the exact number off the top of my head, but we’ve definitely increased our client’s overall lead gen by a significant percentage, and they deserve some of the credit for that. They’re clearly very skilled at what they do with regards to PPC on Adwords and Facebook, and they’re constantly learning and constantly trying new things, which is really important in this industry.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been really good in that regard. My points of contact are always very responsive in getting back to me over phone or email. We also meet over Google Hangouts a lot of the time.

They have just been a really excellent asset to help drive results for this client. That’s all we could have asked for from them.

Nothing comes to mind in terms of improvements they could make.

Give them the tools and the media spend, and the freedom to do whatever they think is best. A lot of clients in this industry try to micromanage and try to drive strategy, but we’re the ones who have been doing advertising for a very long time and sort of know what works and what doesn’t. When agencies like them are able to freely do what they think is best, it has gotten results every time.

Digital Marketing & PPC for Money Transfer Startup

“They go above and beyond to meet our needs.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

After doing an assessment of a branded app, LyteYear Group developed a digital marketing strategy for Facebook and Google. They continue to manage paid search and Facebook ads.

Manager, Money Transfer Company

LyteYear Group combines a small-company approach with an experience of a large agency. Flexible and responsive, they quickly became part of a team, while their ability to provide all the necessary resources earned them trust.

I'm the manager at a money transfer company.  I'm responsible for our white label business line.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We needed a vendor to help us with digital marketing.

We have our own branded app, so we can take our technology and put different brands on the same app for other companies that want to do something similar. LyteYear Group did an assessment of our branded app and made suggestions for improvement. They also develop our digital marketing strategy for Google/Facebook and manage our paid search and Facebook ads.

I work with both of their founders.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

Our former head of marketing had worked with them previously, so she recommended them. They're a small shop, but they have the experience of a big company. Also, their rates are affordable, so we decided they'd be great fit.

We've spent about $7,000.

We started working with them in June 2019 and the relationship is ongoing.

LyteYear Group became an extension of our company, and we're impressed with their team and their flexibility. They go above and beyond to meet our needs. We haven't seen many results yet, but we expect the engagement to be very impactful. We can already decide which display ads we want to come up for each search, instead of building on the same 60 different search terms and the same algorithm.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're responsive and easy to work with. Also, they make themselves available when we need them.

They're a small company, but they can always provide all the resources that we need and find other ways to add value.

We would have liked them to go further into the specifics when they did their audit, so that they could show off everything they could do.

Make sure to set up the scope and the expectations from the beginning. They're very flexible, so you can certainly make adjustments along the way. But if you tell them everything you're trying to accomplish, you're more likely to make use of their full potential.

We've never had an issue with that.
    They could have been more specific on some things, but overall they're doing a very good job.

Paid Advertising Campaigns for E-commerce Company

“They do high-quality work. I can give them any kind of project and be confident that they can do it.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Applying a 360-degree approach, LyteYear Group has been overseeing paid search campaigns in Google, Bing, and Amazon. They also manage paid advertising on Google Display Network and social media.

Akin Tosyali
Director of Marketing, Tiege Hanley LLC

The campaigns have been highly successful and the revenue has increased dramatically. Dependable and experienced, LyteYear Group goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their creativity and ability to take ownership of the account made them a reliable partner.

I'm the director of digital marketing at Tiege Hanley. We're an e-commerce company that sells skincare products to men.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We were working with another agency on paid search campaigns, but our account was not growing. I wanted to see growth at least quarterly, if not monthly, so I started looking for a new company.

First, they did an audit of our website and a competitive landscape. We're a unique e-commerce company, so they went above and beyond to understand our business model. They run our Amazon, Twitter, and Quora paid search and also manage our paid search campaigns in Google and Bing. They also do social media analysis for us. In addition, they help us with advertising on Google Display Network, Facebook, and Instagram.

Unlike other vendors, they do 360 degree marketing. Every week, we talk about what they're doing for awareness, top of the funnel, and mid of the funnel, so we’re constantly discussing how we feed the funnel.

We work with Patrick  (Digital Marketing Consultant, LyteYear Group) and one more member of his team.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

I worked with Patrick at another company, so I knew that he does great work.

We pay them between $2,000–$4,000 a month.

We started working with them in May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Within six months, our account has grown three-fold. Our paid search campaign in Google is delivering around three times the revenue that it used to. Other campaigns have also been very successful.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Patrick has really taken ownership of our account. He’s an exceptional listener and asks great questions. They're very accessible despite having to juggle multiple accounts. Patrick is very responsive and dependable. He was even working on our account when he was traveling.

They do high-quality work. I can give them any kind of project and be confident that they can do it. Also, they bring excellent ideas to the table and recommend new platforms we can use.

Not at all.

They were working on our account during their vacation.

SEO and PPC Services for Behavioral Marketing Firm

"They inspired confidence and demonstrated strong communication skills."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

LyteYear Group manages multiple SEO and Google Ads campaigns for a third party.

California
CEO and Founder, Marketing Firm

The successful marketing campaigns have earned positive feedback from stakeholders based on their innovation. The team has inspired confidence and has established a great long-term rapport.

I am the president and founder of a behavioral marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We sought a digital partner to market our client accounts.

They identified digital marketing strategies for our clients and did SEO for those accounts. They also managed Google Ad campaigns.

I worked with Lauren (Co-Founder, LyteYear Group).

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

We did an online search. LyteYear Group’s competence and experience impressed us during interviews. They inspired confidence and demonstrated strong communication skills.

We’ve spent between $10,000—$50,000.

We started working with them in April 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

LyteYear Group’s innovative approaches have resulted in a satisfying relationship.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They have excellent communication skills and the team is easy to work with.

The team is accessible and knowledgeable, and they take a lot of pride in their work. We have established a strong rapport with them.

I haven’t seen any issues.

SEO, PPC, and Paid Social for Consultancy

"Overall they've exceeded my expectations in terms of expertise in paid search."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

LyteYear Group provides ongoing paid search and paid social media strategy and execution for a variety of B2B and B2C clients.

Denver, Colorado
Antonella Pisani
Founder & CEO, Eyeful Media

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. LyteYear Group’s responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into high-quality deliverables are hallmarks of their work. This, along with their can-do attitude, contributes to the imminent expansion of their role.

I'm the founder and owner of Eyeful Media, a consultancy focused on e-commerce strategy, SEO strategy, and paid search. We work with both B2C and B2B companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

OUr challenge was that I needed additional paid search expertise to support several of our consulting clients.

LyteYear Group helps with strategic projects and sometimes with execution. They’re currently helping one of our B2B clients with paid search and paid social strategy. Patrick (digital marketing consultant, LyteYear Group) analyzed initial paid search opportunities and is now also executing their campaigns.

We also worked together in the past when we were hired by a large advertising agency out of Dallas. I worked with Patrick to audit the work that they were doing on behalf of their clients, and we also built a playbook that their team could execute off of to ensure consistency. We have worked on several projects together over the course of the past nine months.

Patrick is the only person I work with from Lyte Year Group directly. I know that he has other folks behind the scenes that assist him and have spoken with them. But I don't interact with them day to day.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

One of my other colleagues and Patrick worked together in the past. He introduced us.

We've spent around $20,000.

We began working together in March 2018 and continue to work together; I plan to continue working with Patrick for the foreseeable future.

It's hard to speak to specific metrics, but several clients have started implementing LyteYear Group’s recommendations. Overall they've exceeded my expectations in terms of expertise in paid search. My clients are big fans of Patrick's, and I never hesitate to put him directly in front of clients. Because of the success with our initial engagements, we’re continuing to work together on bigger and bigger deals.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Patrick and I speak or text nearly every day. We're in constant communication because we are working together on multiple client engagements at any given time and even pitch clients jointly. It’s critical that he has strong communication skills, and he has delivered. In, general, I think of him as a key partner that I can lean on.

Patrick has the ability to think through things strategically and can also distill complex topics down in a way that’s easy for clients to grasp. It's always nice to work with someone that is smart and kind at the same time, and that matched with a deep knowledge in an ever-changing area is the most impressive thing.

Overall Score I don't see any reason for us to stop working together.
    I wouldn't bring them to my clients if that wasn't the case.

Digital Marketing for Healthcare IT Company

“What we were looking for was knowledge, expertise, and experience, and we found that with the LyteYear team.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

LyteYear updated digital marketing practices with focus on SEO and SEM. With the goal of business growth via fresh execution, they redesign, manage and augment the marketing plan, fine-tuning along the way.

Kevin Weinstein
CEO, Analyte Health

LyteYear’s knowledge, expertise, experience, and agility are helping to deliver results, bringing renewed business growth. Since they started, SEO performance is up by at least 15%. This collaboration makes experimentation fun and rewarding. The partnership is ongoing.

Analyte Health is in the business of helping consumers better manage their health by giving them access to and better understanding of diagnostics test information. We make it easier for them to obtain clinical laboratory information about various aspects of their health. I am the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

As a digital marketing based company, that’s how we acquire our customers. Some of the techniques that we were employing had become stagnant, and we looked to LyteYear to update our digital marketing best practices both on the SEO as well as the SEM side.

We had been doing everything in-house with a learned manual process. We’d been doing things the same way for 3-4 years, and it wasn’t sufficient to create any growth in the business. We were losing market share to new competitors, and we wanted a new perspective and fresh execution.

We asked them to take over the guidance and the execution of our paid search efforts. They managed and re-designed our AdWords campaigns. On the SEO side, they augmented our approach with 3-4 unique tactics to drive that. They did creative backlinks and re-designed our pages, meta tags, headers, content, as well as the physical layout.

They also helped with our blog content strategy in terms of what to post, where, when and so forth. They came up with novel approaches on who we should attempt to establish backlinks with. They investigated the earned media searches and helped us re-apportion the weight of the web pages to drive folks toward those that were showing up more on the SEO side. Then, they worked to take them from that SEO-driven acquisition into a higher conversion page.

We guided them through our site flows and consumer behavior from the landing page and they improved them so we ended up with much better conversion as a result.

What they did with our keyword research is similar to what they did on the SEO side. They re-apportioned what we’re spending and where we’re putting our focus because even though some of these things don’t convert at the same rate, volumes are much higher.

We formed a joint project team which included a key person from our technical, marketing, and financial planning and analysis on our side, together with the LyteYear team. We integrated the LyteYear folks into our weekly operations meetings and established a weekly project meeting after going live. Leading up to going live, the project team collaborated on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

What we were looking for was knowledge, expertise, and experience, and we found that with the LyteYear team. The depth of their technical expertise is readily apparent when you talk to this team. We were also looking for a group that was really nimble. We were introducing new things so we didn’t mind experimenting, but we also wanted the flexibility to react to the outcome of those experiments quickly. We knew that not all those experiments were going to work, and we wanted someone with a broad base of experience and ideas that we could do new things with, and quickly end the ones that didn’t work and build on the ones that did.

We spend more than $10,000 per month.

We started working with them in May or June of this year, and we are still partnering with them.

Since they joined us, SEO performance is up 15%-20%.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve managed the project very well. We receive a status report and dashboard every Thursday before our weekly Friday meetings. It’s a well-managed process. We usually use some version of video conferencing like Skype and email to communicate.

It goes back to why we originally chose them. We were impressed by their depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise, together with their willingness to be nimble and move quickly, and their business acumen to create and envision experiments that are tied to strategy. Because they’ve got a product management background with the folks that are on their project team on their side, they do a good job of understanding what the underlying business drivers are and creating a set of tactics and experiments against that and seeing what works.

No. We’re in the business of smart experiments, and we’re getting that for sure. We’re in a good spot.

Overall Score They’re an easy, fun group to work with on a personal level. We’ve enjoyed tackling business problems together with them.

Mobile App Marketing for Startup

"I value communication and organization, and LyteYear has exceeded my expectations there."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

LyteYear has helped with paid advertising, SEO, and various client-facing platforms. They studied the customer journey and offered suggestions on how to best tailor the copy and language to fit the target customer.

John Yi
Co-founder, Startup

The app store page LyteYear designed has produced better quality leads, and the number of customers acquired each week has also increased. They are strong marketers, and business savvy. LyteYear was able to implement the immediate priorities, as well as never lose sight of the overall objective.

My name is John, and I am the CEO and Co-founder of a mobile app which helps restaurants and other businesses manage their walk-in patrons waiting in line for service. We not only text them when the service is ready, but also help the business market to them, while they wait, and help retain that business. My tech partner and I are the only full-time members of the company, but I have four other part-time employees. We’re located in Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We were launching a whole digital marketing campaign. I’m more used to direct sales, in terms of calls and going door-to-door (which we did in the beginning, as an early-stage startup). The purpose of bringing in LyteYear was to improve our paid advertising campaigns, SEO, and overall digital marketing. I had worked with a smaller group previously.

LyteYear cleaned up our paid advertising platforms, helping with keywords and SEO. They have a staff member who specializes solely on SEO. Other than this, LyteYear assessed our different client-facing portals and platforms, our app-store page especially. It was hard to find a marketing company which had experience with app-store pages, but LyteYear’s team had a lot of insight into this, and did a competitive analysis for us.

So far, it’s mainly been paid ads, SEO strategy for our website and app-store page, as well as email campaigns. I had my own keywords, but didn’t have any data around them. LyteYear helped me replace some keywords with others that had higher search results.

LyteYear audited the workflow of acquiring a customer through email, going over a lot of the copy I had, and making suggestions. We haven’t fully launched this, but it’s in progress.

We’re a B2B company, but we also help the end-user, waiting patrons, and LyteYear helped me focus in on whom we wanted to target, in terms of copy and language. One of the biggest problems was that many designers thought that there would be an app for patrons to download and check their positions online, but we only require the restaurant to do this, in order to add someone to the wait list. We simply text-message the guests when their tables are ready. In terms of copy language, and whom we’re addressing our marketing content to, it was distracting to have these customers download the app and call us asking how they can register if they don’t have a business. In that sense, it was a barrier we’ve worked on with LyteYear to overcome.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

It was through a referral from my tech partner. When I met with Lauren [Co-founder, LyteYear Group], I discovered that she came from a product background, and had a lot of marketing expertise. As a startup, we value people with experience in more than one field. She had many of the things I was looking for, but was also well-rounded in other skills. LyteYear works with startups all the time, so they’re affordable, but another big plus was that they’re not just marketing people—LyteYear really understood our model and vision from the business end, which helped me decide to choose them. For a marketing team to market my vision, they also had to understand the stages of development, and their team got the initiative we were focusing on.

I’ve worked with other marketing companies in the past, and want to share my vision, but I also want to be careful, since it can be distracting. With LyteYear, they got the vision, but also helped me stay focused on short-term priorities.

The total cost has been between $5,000 and $10,000.

We started working with LyteYear in June 2017 and we continue to work with them.

We’re still in the middle of assessing metrics because we’ve had to take a pause while going through a rebranding exercise, but we’re steadily growing in terms of how many customers we acquire per week. I haven’t seen the newer initiatives put to test. We’re about to turn on the paid ads and see what LyteYear is capable of, in terms of understanding our branding initiatives. The app-store page was redesigned by them, and we are getting better-quality leads, but the social media has also been put on pause.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is great. I value communication and organization, and LyteYear has exceeded my expectations there. Lauren and my other contact are on time with weekly meetings, flexible and realistic with what they’re going to deliver. If they can’t meet those deadlines, they make sure to communicate it to me. I’ve also been in touch with a third person. We usually have videoconferences, but also try to meet once or twice per month.

Their flexibility and patience in working with a startup team, in terms of budget and coming in at the right time. LyteYear understands that we wear many hats, and have designers which fill in when they have the time.

I can’t think of any real critiques at the moment. LyteYear has great ideas, but they can be passive at times. They want my approval, but I’m also looking for their experience on the marketing end, to make the final decision or at least point me in the right direction.

Overall Score So far, great. They're business-savvy, which is important.
    They’ve been meeting all the deadlines, and have communicated if they couldn’t deliver on a certain date. As long as the communication is clear, I’m happy.
    I’ve mostly been paying them for their time in meetings, so I can’t say if the money invested will really help me in the future.
    We’ve only worked together since June. I’ve had a great experience so far, but I can’t give a perfect score. LyteYear is well-organized, they have great ideas and are patient.

Digital Marketing for Healthcare Technology Company

"We knew LyteYear would deliver what we wanted."

June 2016 - Ongoing

LyteYear Group promotes the launch of a new health care product through targeted marketing strategies, creating executive briefings, presentation materials, and descriptions to boost interest and sales.

Director, Healthcare Technology Company

Thanks to LyteYear Group’s valuable brand messaging, the product earned the confidence of internal stakeholders and customers alike. The team’s senior-level expertise, responsiveness, and clear direction make them a strong asset.

I am the senior director of a health care technology company that produces medical information to promote better patient outcomes. Our company makes equipment, hardware, and software that displays messaging and educational content in doctor’s offices, waiting rooms, exam rooms, and related venues.

What challenge were you trying to address with LyteYear Group?

We were about to launch a new type of product that involves a lot of online activity, and we needed someone to provide senior-level product management and obtain initial approvals.

Our company was launching a new product and needed a way to get initial approvals. The product integrates with internal systems and is a broad and large-scale effort. LyteYear produced the executive briefing deck, as well as all the background and presentation materials. This included a product description, message of value to clients, and the reasoning behind the project. Lauren [Co-Founder, LyteYear Group] put together the deck, added data about costs and benefits, and presented the results to a founder of the company when we attempted to get approval for the project. I acted as the general manager of the product, and Lauren and I handled the internal roadshow to promote sales.

I had worked with a company that offered a similar product, so I leveraged that expertise in promoting the overall goal of the product. LyteYear put my idea together, repackaged it, and expanded our scope to meet our company’s goals and new approach.

LyteYear essentially managed the project, provided guidance on the overall approach, and assisted with the marketing of the product. They collected requirements from internal clients via interviews, as most of the product’s future users were internal. They reviewed the existing requirements, edited them to ensure relevance, and put together an approach plan. LyteYear also added use cases for the total effort and compiled a roadmap of the 3 major phases of the project, spanning 2 years.

We just worked with Lauren.

How did you come to work with LyteYear Group?

Lauren had worked for our company prior to starting LyteYear Group. We liked her work and wanted to keep her onboard. We knew LyteYear would deliver what we wanted.

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000 so far.

We started working with LyteYear in June 2016, and the project is still ongoing.

We’re still focused on internal selling, so at this stage the project had to be scoped properly. Lauren concisely explained complex ideas using clear wording. Whenever we needed to have something changed or clarified, she would react promptly and deliver something outstanding. She contributed senior-level quality work all the time, which is valuable but hard to find.

Lauren also developed a great rapport with our customers because she communicates so well. She could provide any detail they wanted, and they had a lot of confidence in her because she’s so knowledgeable. She’s nailed every task we’ve asked her to complete.

How did LyteYear Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication and responsiveness have been excellent. We had project meetings with just the 2 of us and held 1–2 client meetings each week that Lauren led and I attended. We updated our internal clients on the project’s status as we moved through the different phases and received funding approval. We used email and Slack to communicate and collaborated using Google Docs.

Lauren is confident and experienced. I was impressed with her ability to converse professionally with people from all corporate levels.

Compared to other firms, LyteYear’s work never had to be edited; it was usually good to go on from the first draft. In my experience, this isn’t the norm. Their quality of work is superior.

Everything they did was exactly what we wanted. They are quite senior, which minimized many potential issues.

Overall Score We’ve had a great experience.
    They were always on time or early with every request.
    The cost was reasonable for the level of talent they provided.
    They make complex ideas and requirements clear for any audience.