Web Design & Web Development

Lucki offers everything from logos, business cards, promotional materials, websites, e-commerce systems, software solutions, payment gateways, advertising, printing, mobile applications and so much more. Consider us a one-stop-shop that does it all. We care about your business and will make every effort to help you become a success in the works we produce.

University Place, WA
  • 7406 27th St W #4
    University Place, WA 98466
  • A-1202 Titanium city center,100 ft road,Anand Nagar road
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Swaly,PEPs,Foxytea

PEPs Image

PEPs

PEPs is a premier platform for connecting people looking for household and office maintenance services with highly skilled and managed professionals from Peponi Gruppe LLC, the company that actualizes the dreams of all. Whether it is home cleaning, handyman services, fumigation etc., PEPs quickly finds you the path to the solution by providing you with professionals who will be at your location in minutes to fix your
problems. With a 30-second booking process, secured payment systems, and backed by the PEPs satisfaction Guarantee, PEPs is the quickest and most convenient way to book for maintenance services.
Swaly Image

Swaly

Swaly is an app that makes the world smaller by having users come together and ask or answer questions we can never find the
answers to!

Mobile App Dev for Social Media App

"They always wanted to make sure that they were doing things according to what I wanted."

Aug. - Nov. 2019

Lucki Media designed and developed a social media app from scratch for both Android and iOS devices. They took over the entire process from start to finish.

Ebonee Rouzeau
Founder, Swaly

The app launched and has received 100 downloads so far. Lucki Media delivered a high-quality app that exceeded the client’s expectations. The team accommodated an expanding scope, were responsive at all hours, and dedicated themselves to achieving the client’s vision.

I’m the founder of Swaly, a social media app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lucki Media?

I needed help with developing the app.

Lucki Media built the entire app from scratch. I only gave Lucki Media a sketch, and they went from there. It’s available for Android and iOS.

The app provides a way to ask any question on any topic, and other users will answer your questions. Every user who asks or answers questions earns points that they can redeem for prizes, incentivizing them to use the app.

I only communicated with Somin (Creative Director and Developer, Lucki Media), but I know they had a team behind the scenes building the app.

How did you come to work with Lucki Media?

I found them on Twitter and sent them an email about what I was looking for. We started talking on Skype and went from there.

I spent about $4,000.

The project started in August 2019 and ended in November of the same year. I did a soft launch in November with friends and family. Once we made the edits and changes that needed to be fixed, we launched publicly in January.

We have 100 people that have downloaded the app so far. I’m in the process of promoting and marketing the app, so I expect the number will be larger by the summer.

The difference between my sketch and the mockup Lucki Media first sent me was night and day. I never thought it could look as good as it did. They added minor details that I’d never thought of and even did my logo for me, which is not common among other app developers I’m familiar with.

How did Lucki Media perform from a project management standpoint?

This is my first time creating an app, so I don’t have much to compare my experience to. There was a huge time zone difference, but no matter what time of day I sent Lucki Media a message, I would get a response within an hour. Somin was always available: I even got messages from him when he was about to go sleep. He also was understanding of what I wanted. I frequently added ideas and tasks as we went along, and they accommodated whatever I asked for. They were always professionals, and I’m really happy with their work.

Their prices were fair compared to a local app developer, and their communication was great. What I liked best about Lucki Media was that they always wanted to make sure that they were doing things according to what I wanted. They kept me in the loop on everything and made sure I was okay with what they were doing every step of the way. Any time I don’t hear from them for a few days, I could reach out and they’d give me a quick follow-up of what’s going on. I really appreciated their customer service.

We did run into some hiccups. For example, the app was rejected by Apple a few times only because of the terms and conditions. Had Lucki Media knew that Apple would be so strict, I doubt we would’ve run into those issues, but it was a learning experience for both of us.

Make sure you specifically identify what you want. If you don’t articulate the details, important areas may get overlooked, and it’ll cost money to get it done again. Be patient as well; we occasionally ran into a language barrier, but Lucki Media overall speaks English very well. Lastly, trust your developers. I didn’t at first, but I’d tell future clients to trust the process.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Management Company

"They had a lot of experience in the field..."

May 2019 - June 2020

Lucki Media provided mobile app and web development for a management company. Their team built an app that served as a communication channel for new customers.

Nairobi, Kenya
Cliffton Fundi Ireri
Backend Developer, Dtel Management

Lucki Media's efforts tripled the client's reach and brand awareness. They were always online and available to answer questions. Their experience and abilities were highly effective.

I am the lead developer at Dtel Management, we provide c2c services with several outlets across the country.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lucki Media?

In a quest to bridge the gap between sellers and buyers and centralise our data, we decided to lean towards technology in terms of web and mobile application. It helped us reach new customers and let them know about the us and the services provided by it as well as play a crucial role in the branding process. With their help, it was easier to maintain a proper communication channel between potential customers and the business organization.

improved efficiency, 24/7 accessibility, higher levels of security, easy maintance and easily customisable and scalable.

We found the company in upwork and we were content with their experience in the field.

We have been communicating in skype, and slack is where most of the plannings were happening. I was overseeing the development as well as develop some feautures myself with their guidance and help.

We were a team of 7 developers under the supervision of the business manager.

In under 2 months, we had tripled our reach and awareness of our products.

Always online on slack and readily available to answer questions and clarify or ask for clarity.

They had a lot of experience in the field and the finished tasks earlier than expected with minimore or no problems.

We were satisfied with their work and planning to assign more work in the future.

Shopify Design & Dev for Outdoor Retail Brand

"The team worked quickly and accurately."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Lucki Media helped to design and develop a Shopify website, adding customized features and addressing any issues that arose throughout the project.

Topeka, Kansas
Joshua Thompson
Owner, Peritian

Lucki Media produced a close-to-perfect website with no conversion problems, allowing the in-house team to focus their efforts on other areas of the business. By delegating tasks, the team was able to complete the project rapidly.

Peritian is a retail brand specializing in tactical and outdoor gear

For what projects/services did your company hire Lucki Media?

Web design and back end development

Build a successful, professional Shopify store ready to scale

Referral

Helped design the website, fix several compatibility issues with the design and Shopify's theme execution, many customized features to give me a very professional and tailored website

I am not sure as I coordinated directly with the project manager and he got everything solved accurately almost immediately

We haven't had to make any significant changes to the website since hiring Lucki, and can now focus full time on marketing without any conversion issues

I coordinated with the web development project manager and he delegated from there

The team worked quickly and accurately.

None that I encountered

Overall Score Excellent work
    Always responsive and on schedule, reliable
    Quality and cost-effective
    Above expectations
    Highly

Shopify Design for Website Designer

"Their dedication and knowledge were impressive."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Lucki Media migrated an HTML site onto a Shopify platform. This involved custom coding.

Australia
Director, Website Design Business

The completed website differentiates internal stakeholders from competitors. Lucki Media has a depth of technical expertise, allowing them to complete the challenging task.  Their regular communication was a strength throughout the engagement.

I am a website designer - I have utilised Lucki Media multiple times to create websites out of my skill set and code

A difficult website build on Shopify Coding

To ensure a full html website was perfectly transferred into Shopify Coding which was difficult

I spoke to the owner who impressed me with his knowledge and past experience

A full winery website moved to Shopify (A huge amount of custom coding)

I don't understand this question

It has really lifted the game for my design business, being able to show that we could do something that others considered impossible

Communication was given regularly by messaging apps and email. Very impressed

Dedication and knowledge

Absolutely not

Very affordable
    Super impressed overall. Will use again and highly recommend