FUTURE IS ATTITUDE

Hey, we are Love Tech Studio, made up of youthful and enthusiastic creatives who have an unrivalled energy & passion for creating global brands. We carefully hand craft logos, animations, build websites, apps etc for clients around the world. Conquered 4000+ unique projects worldwide! The internet is our passion and we're passionate about shaping good business for our clients. We believe Future is attitude!

2019
NOIDA EXTENSION, India
  • T15/1801 EXOTICA DREAMVILLE
    NOIDA EXTENSION, UP 201318

Logo Design for Legal Company

"Their concepts and designs were top-notch."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Completing the scope of work within a workweek, LOVE TECH STUDIO PVT LTD designed stagnant and animated logos for a legal proprietor. They provided several options for their partner to choose from.

Noida, India
Legal Proprietor, Law Firm

The final logo designs impressed the end client, who intends to continue utilizing their services in the future. Handling the project professionally from start to finish, the team prioritized effective communication to guide the development. They exceeded timeline expectations.

I’m a legal proprietor for a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LOVE TECH STUDIO PVT LTDW?

I needed someone to do my logo.

They designed the company logo. To start everything off, I told them my requirements and what I had in mind. They showed me three or four designs and I chose one. Their work also included animated logos. It was finished within a week.

While I was in communication with several of their teammates, I don’t know how many people there were working on our account.

How did you come to work with LOVE TECH STUDIO PVT LTD?

I found them through a Google search.

We spent between $3,000-$4,000.

We started working together in late 2019. Our collaboration is ongoing.

They designed a very nice logo in a short amount of time. It’s marvelous.

How did LOVE TECH STUDIO PVT LTD perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through email, and they replied quickly. They delivered work months before the deadline.

Their concepts and designs were top-notch. I’m loving my logo and want to do more business with them in the future. They’re very professional about their work.

No, my experience with them was flawless.

I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a logo or logo animation.

I'd rate them higher if I could.
    I’m highly impressed with their work.