Top Digital Agency in London - WordPress experts

London Creative Designs is a full-service digital agency in Aldgate, Central London. Services offered: website design, website development, graphic design, SEO, social media, email marketing, PR, copywriting.

• Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street
    London, LND E1 8FA

Branded Press Kit Design for TV Show

“I’ve been consistently impressed with London Creative Design’s creative approach to all our briefs.”

May 2018 - June 2015

London Creative Designs created a press kit for a new TV show. Designed in line with brand guidelines, it showcases promotional photography and the show’s 'key art.’ Multiple translated versions were also created for global markets.

Comms Consultant, Media Relations Company

Adhering to a clear, efficient workflow, London Creative Designs rapidly designed and produced a flawless press kit. The aesthetic perfectly reflected the channel brand identity and the required messaging. The design worked seamlessly for the translated versions which were used across Europe and Latin America.

My company provides communications and media relations services for a range of clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire London Creative Designs?

We engaged London Creative Designs to create a press kit for the new season of a popular TV series to launch across our client's global television network.

Our press kits are delivered digitally to media across the world. While adhering to a basic 'house style' in format, they must present the content creatively, reflecting the design identity of a new season and its promotional photography and key artwork.

Critically, the kits are translated into multiple languages for international markets. The primary goal of this endeavor is to excite media contacts while presenting information clearly and coherently across its multiple versions.

Having worked with London Creative Designs on previous projects, I was confident they could deliver on this brief. Our previous work had been predominantly technical in nature. Even though this was a new type of project, I knew they were the right team. I’ve been consistently impressed with London Creative Design’s creative approach to all our briefs.

At the start, we gave London Creative Designs with a written brief and assets like key art, photography, and copy in several translations. We held briefings to discuss our requirements using previous examples as a guide. After they sent us Initial layout specs, we responded with verbal feedback. Upon our approval, they swiftly moved into the execution phase to produce a completed press kit.

Our point of contact, Sabrina (Director, London Creative Designs) managed the project in its entirety. She remained accessible and highly communicative throughout our engagement.

Upon delivery, our client was highly impressed with the standard of design. London Creative Design designed a press kit that’s ideally in keeping with the TV show’s identity. We approved it without amendments and disseminated it for use by media relations teams across Latin America and Europe.

The team’s workflow was highly efficient. London Creative Design worked diligently to swiftly deliver all our requested design developments and amendments.

LCD provides a fast, efficient and highly competent service.

From my perspective, there are none.

Overall Score London Creative Designs produced faultless work.
    Everything was delivered on time.
    Their prices and incredibly reasonable.
    Their creative and impactful designs presented detailed information with a high level of clarity.
    I'm very likely to do so.

WordPress Blog for Horse Racing

"They were creative and very responsive to tweaks and changes that I requested."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

London Creative Design created a WordPress blog, involving several pages.

Lancashire, UK
Jason Heavey
Journalist, Racing Up North

Initial users have been impressed. London Creative Design communicated well throughout the entirety of the projects and were highly creative. They also responded promptly to requests for changes.

I’m the founder of Racing Up North, a horse racing blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire London Creative Designs?

I needed someone to design and develop a new website from scratch.

I wanted to create an eye-catching and user-friendly WordPress blog.

I chose this company via the online marketplace PeoplePerHour, based on its strong feedback and reviews.

They build a website comprising several pages.

I liaised with LCD’s Director on a one-to-one basis.

Initial feedback from my readers has been very good.

Their communication was excellent throughout.

They were creative and very responsive to tweaks and changes that I requested.

Nope, I can’t think of anything.