More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Gold

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

• 210 Simcoe Street, Unit 2109
    Toronto, ON M5T 0A9

SEO for Disposal Business

"If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it."

2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides SEO services, providing content for blog posts and doing keyword research.

Mike Kazoun
Owner, M&M Disposal

The number of online leads have increased markedly since Local SEO Search was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and customer-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of M&M Disposal in Ontario. It's a disposal company providing bin rentals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I was looking to do more marketing to drive more customers to my business.

For the past few years, Local SEO Search Inc. has been doing all our SEO work. They focus on Google search results. They provide content for blog posts, and they've done keyword research for us as well.

I mainly communicate with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

They contacted us. They were just starting out, but I liked the way John presented himself and his services. I felt I could trust him, so I decided to give them a chance.

I spend about $800 CAD (approximately $610 USD) a month.

We started working together in 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen improvement in our online leads. They've been doing good work.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I find them to be very responsive, and they communicate well.

They're honest. If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it.

SEO Services for Industrial Air Equipment Business

"The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search is leading a marketing strategy, which includes web development and design. They’ve developed a keyword list and assisted with content creation for blogs and web pages.

Gary Curtis
Owner, Industry Air Sales

New quality leads convert to quotes at an extremely high rate. They are trustworthy and continues to create value. The partnership is a positive experience due to the team’s consistent performance.

I own Industry Air Sales, a distributor agent of infiltration and air cleaning equipment for industrial clients. Most customers are in ultra-clean environments, such as the healthcare and electronics sectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

As an agent, we represented a number of different lines and needed SEO to target the competitive Southern Ontario market. We had used traditional advertising avenues including trade shows and direct marketing, but they lacked clear messaging and positive results. Our team hired Local SEO Search after partnering with other vendors that didn’t provide value.

Local SEO Search has developed and designed our website to optimize results in the overall marketing strategy. They created a keyword list and continue to work with analytics. The team only helps with content creation—blogs and web pages—to an extent because our custom fabrications require niche expertise. We’ve edited their work to achieve accurate copy.

We work directly with John, the owner. He has a team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We interviewed John and he put the plan together for us. His strategy was targeted and specific to our needs.

The marketing campaign budget is dynamic. We spend between $10,000–$15,000 per year.

We started working together in February 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

The team generates high-quality leads and we convert 98% of those into quotes.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We trust John and his team completely, having put the entire marketing strategy in their hands. We communicate with John on a regular basis via phone and email.

The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors. We’re getting value from our investment.

No. We’re very satisfied and haven’t seen lacking performance from any of the teammates.

We don’t have much to compare them to and the experience is extremely positive, but not giving a five is the nature of my personality.
    I’d definitely recommend the team, but also want them just for ourselves.

SEO Strategy for Tree Nursery

“They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search developed an SEO strategy for the website, incorporating keywords throughout the site. They also set up landing pages and write blog posts.

Rudy Wall
Owner and President, Caledon Treeland

Local SEO Search's efforts have helped significantly improve website traffic, generating more sales leads as a result over the course of the relationship. Proactive and responsive in communication, working with them continues to be a seamless, open process.

I'm the owner and president of Caledon Resource Limited, also known as Caledon Treeland, which is a tree nursery that supplies and installs mature trees using large machinery around Toronto, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We don't have a physical retail establishment, so we needed help generating more awareness of our business online. We were looking for a vendor that could help optimize our website and generate more leads. We'd worked with a few other SEO vendors, but weren't happy with the results.

Local SEO Search worked with us to develop an SEO strategy and set up landing pages targeting the surrounding areas. They also write blog posts and have incorporated more of our keywords throughout our website to help improve search rankings.

I work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They actually approached us and I liked their presentation. They seemed confident that they could help us get better visibility.

We started working together around January 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

Local SEO Search helped us increase sales by around 10–20% over the years we've worked with them. They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Because John is so involved, their organization has a lot less bureaucracy compared to others. He provides regular analytics reports and has been responsive throughout the process.

Compared to other vendors I've worked with, Local SEO Search is a lot more effective in generating results.

Web Design, SEO & SMM for Dental Practice

“He goes above and beyond to help us out if there are any glitches.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search designed a dentist’s website, implemented SEO, and integrated it with social media. They continuously update the site with new articles and manage the social media accounts.

Dr. Urszula Barrios
Owner, Barrios Dentistry

New patient business increased due to increased visibility online. Overall, new and old patients love Local SEO Search’s work on the website. They manage the relationship effectively with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. They consistently deliver solid support and availability.

I’m a general dentist and owner of Barrios Dental.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I wanted to improve my online presence. I had an outdated website and wasn’t happy with my previous provider. I was looking for someone that could understand my needs and provide the best service possible.

They designed my website and made sure the website was always active. Their goal was to put me on the first page of a Google search using SEO and specific keywords. They update the articles. They connected me to social media. They’re managing Facebook and Twitter. They educated me, helped me, and guided me through the process. They are always updating my website.

There are team members available 24 hours a day online, but I mostly interact with the owner.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John (Owner, Local SEO Search) came to my office and introduced himself and his business. We started a conversation and I liked him as a person. I went with him based on that first good impression.

We have a monthly contract for $1,100–$1,200 CAD ($846–$922 USD).

We started working together in February 2014 and the work is ongoing.

They took the stress off of my employees and me. We’re not capable of providing the same kind of service that John is providing. They’re doing a good job making us more visible online. People comment all the time how they like our website, the design, the information, and the constant updates. New patients call, come in, or email us based on my new website.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a pleasant relationship. John is always available on the phone and online. He goes above and beyond to help us out if there are any glitches. I had a website domain renewal problem because my credit card expired which resulted in getting disconnected for a week from the web. John tried to get me back online as soon as possible. We meet every year to discuss the goals and objectives.

My satisfaction is very important to them. John sends me activity reports from the website. He always stays in touch with me. I’m very happy.

Present your needs, profile, and specifics to John. He’s great at what he does. Have a plan and know how you’d like to improve your business.

SEO and Social Media for Wildlife Removal Business

“Overall, I’m seeing positive results and am happy with the work they do.”

2014 - Ongoing

Local Search SEO leads an ongoing digital marketing effort by establishing a list of keywords, posting bi-weekly content, and managing various social media platforms. They also deliver monthly analytic reports.

Scott Liddle
Owner, Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Local Search SEO’s work consistently increases website traffic and other customer-related metrics across the board. Executive-level engagement fosters a personable and responsive experience. Their team delivers project objectives quickly and without the need of excessive oversight.

I’m the Owner of Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control. We remove wildlife from in and around residential homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I’m the sole proprietor of the business and was handling all the marketing efforts myself. I hired Local SEO to manage the social media accounts, Google Analytics, and of course provide SEO services.

Local SEO Search developed a list of 10 keywords and promptly took control of the businesses’ social media accounts. They provide monthly reports regarding how individual keywords performed and outline the number views we’ve gotten on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Additionally, they write and post industry-relevant articles to the website and social media accounts twice a month. I help them come up with topics and they integrate keywords into the copy to further improve the site’s Google ranking and SEO. We meet at the end of each year to go over the progress made and make changes where necessary. They also perform site maintenance and updates, but I’m not involved in that process.

I’m often in contact with John (Owner, Local SEO Search). I also email two members of their team including the person who writes my articles.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

Once I started the business, I received frequent calls from SEO providers claiming they could get me to the top of Google. Most of which were calling from India or the United States. I wanted a personal connection with my service provider, so I searched online for a local firm. After meeting John face-to-face and running the numbers, I knew I wanted to work with them.

I spend $5,000–$6,000 a year for their services.

I started working with them in 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

The monthly analytic reports they provide indicate a significant increase in our online visibility. For example, website views went up 39% over the course of four months. Overall, I’m seeing positive results and am happy with the work they do.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their staff usually responds to my emails within the same day and John often replies within the same hour. I’m always able to speak with him directly and I appreciate that level of service. They’re also capable of managing themselves and don’t require my input on every little thing. I let them roll with it and everything’s good.

They send a gift package every holiday season with a Christmas card and usually a gift card to thank me for the continued business. That kind of professionally courtesy is why I wanted to build a personal connection with my SEO provider.

I don’t have any suggestions. They’re awesome to work with and will get things done when you need it.

SEO and Website Design for Dental Practice

“They are extremely accessible, which makes us confident about the money we spend with them.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search built a new WordPress site and oversaw SEO improvements for a dental practice. They write content, oversee social media, and make suggestions to attract new patients.

Daryl Bonnell
Owner, Dental and Denture Practice

Improvements to site traffic and new leads have increased steadily thanks to Local’s suggestions. They are willing to listen and collaborate, very responsive, and quick to schedule phone conversations.

I am the denturist at a family-owned dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We wanted to stay current with our marketing practices and move away from print ads.

We had an initial meeting to let them know what our priorities were and what areas we wanted to promote. They listened well and started building a new WordPress site. They recommended WordPress for its ability to keep up with SEO and the customization aspects. We also liked that the site would belong to us, even if we ended the relationship with Local. We knew that other marketing companies sometimes own the rights to the sites they build, so having more stake in our site appealed to us.

They also manage our blog posts and our information on Google Places. We also have Facebook and Instagram accounts, but we use them less. Some social media is less relevant to our line of work and they are careful to dedicate their energy to the most impactful sites.

We work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search), who oversees his team.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They found us via our website and reached out. At the time, we hadn’t encountered anyone who was so proactive. We read through their profile and decided to invite them in for a meeting.

We started working together early in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

They told us that gaining traction online would be a bit of a process and their confidence put us at ease. About four months into marketing with them, we started to notice improvements in our influx of new customers and the feedback we received. Our business reviews and SEO have seen steady progress since.

We’re still in the process of gathering data. We’ll have our second year-end meeting with them soon and hope to have more information then. In general, our traffic has improved. Their accessibility and willingness to listen and collaborate are great.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They are extremely accessible, which makes us confident about the money we spend with them. They respond within minutes and are quick to schedule phone conversations when we need.

Their patience and communication are both excellent.

They work very hard at tailoring their blog writing to the different businesses they work with. As a dental office, we have to be careful with what we post to our website and what we chose to stand behind. They do good work and their team continues to educate themselves about the dental industry.

Overall Score They did very well, especially compared to our previous SEO experiences.

SEO for Counseling Practice

“They respond to emails within hours and phone calls within a day.”

2014 - Ongoing

Local SEO redesigned an existing website to improve its search ranking. After collaborating on a keyword list, they added SEO-driven content in the form of a video, a monthly blog, and social media accounts.

Owner, Counseling Practice

Their SEO work continues to yield positive results. Local SEO offers an efficient service at a better price than industry competitors. Their owner is communicative and proactively addresses project concerns.

I’m the owner of a counseling practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I worked with another marketing provider before this engagement but wasn’t getting the results I wanted. I hired Local SEO to improve my online presence and rank highly in Google searches.

Local SEO redesigned my business’s website into a comprehensive center of our digital outlets. Improvements made to the website include an informational video and a contact sheet on every page. We collaborated on a keyword list and write a monthly blog for SEO purposes. They also created a professional Facebook profile for the business.

I mostly communicate with their owner.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They reached out to me and I listened to their pitch since I wasn’t happy with my current SEO provider. Local SEO offered a more professional service at a reasonable price, so I agreed to work with them.

I spend $7,000 annually.

We started working together in 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their work has generated an increase in business. The phone rings more often than it used too, so I’m happy with the results.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication skills are excellent. They respond to emails within hours and phone calls within a day. If I have an issue, they’re usually able to fix it.

They offer a better price than other SEO companies I’ve worked with. They’re also local, so it’s convenient to actually talk to the owner when I don’t understand something.

SEO for Daycare Business

“When I had technical questions about the site, even if it wasn't within their scope, they were more than willing to help.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provided SEO services including keyword targeting and URL restructuring. They added a blog and a direct contact feature to the site, and continue to provide blog content/general support.

Tammy Cho
Director, Leslie Street Day Care

Effective communication made them an ideal partner for non-technical customers. Search results moved from page 3 to page 1, and in some cases top 5. Combined with the added direct contact feature, site traffic and the number of resulting inquiries have increased dramatically.

I'm the director and owner of Leslie Street Day Care, a licensed childcare facility in Newmarket, Ontario.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our main goal was to improve our placement on the larger search engines like Google and Yahoo. We wanted to aim for the front page, if not within the top 5 results. We had worked with an advertising agency to do a variety of digital and print work for us, but they proved to be ineffective in what we were trying to accomplish. We used them for a long time, but since their specialty wasn’t SEO, we found that they weren’t suitable for this project.

The scope included targeting keywords and making improvements to our URL structures, as well as redesigning certain aspects of the site. They've added a few new features to our site as well, including a direct contact form and a blog to keep our site active, which they've updated regularly with a team of in-house writers.

I worked primarily with the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

Initially they sent us an email that explained what they do, and it just happened to be when I was looking for another company to work with. I reached out, we planned an introductory meeting, and went from there. They were within our budget as well, which was important. A lot of it came down to their ability to meet face-to-face and explain what they could guarantee for us.

We invest about $5,600 USD per year with them.

We started working together in April of 2014, and the engagement is ongoing.

We were showing up on the third page of search results before working with them, and by the end of a year with them, they delivered on their promise to move us up to the first page. There’s been a significant increase in site traffic, as evidenced by a surge in email inquiries we’ve received. Having a stronger online presence has encouraged potential clients to reach out immediately, which has translated to more business.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great. They reliably and efficiently addressed any questions that I had. They also helped me beyond the scope of what they were hired to do. When I had technical questions about the site, even if it wasn't within their scope, they were more than willing to help. They were a great resource for me. When I had to get a hold of someone, the owner would typically get back to me via phone or email same-day. I also get monthly check-ins from his team to make sure everything is working out well.

They were very accessible, and their expertise was invaluable. When we've worked with other companies in the past, they've typically had a broad variety of services offered, but haven't been experts in what we specifically need them to do. This wasn't the case with Local SEO Search. They made clear during our initial meeting that SEO was their only area of expertise, which gets them the results, and we absolutely found that to be true.

No, I think they’re doing a great job.

SEO for Automotive Business

"Hiring them was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made because it led to a 20% increase in volume of work."

May 2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO redesigned an extant website to be google-friendly and provided SEO services. Keyword research was collaborative and the strategy included 15 words, implemented through monthly article-based content.

Frank Talabar
General Manager, Gerry's Automotive Ltd.

They’re honest and sincere. The SEO greatly increased business and brought in many new customers, most of which found the company at the top of google searches. This increased business makes it more profitable to utilize SEO services than advertise in print media.

I’m the general manager of Gerry’s Automotive Ltd. We do automotive repair and sell automotive supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We were listed in the yellow pages but the response rates we got from that began to decrease. Additionally, our preexisting website was not google friendly. The ultimate goal being to increase business, we wanted to improve our online presence via SEO.

They basically designed our website from the ground up and made sure all of the products we sell were listed properly. They set up a Facebook account for the business and periodically write articles to improve the SEO. These articles provide information on our company and help people maintain their vehicles. The keyword research process was fairly collaborative. They explained to me generally how SEO works and then I came up with 30 keywords to best accomplish that. They brought back results and we eliminated or changed keywords that received no hits until we had 15 that were effective.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They actually called us up by accident while reaching out to another company. I knew that advertising through search engines was the future, and they sounded very honest so I gave them a chance to work with us.

We spend $700 a month. That covers continued SEO content and website maintenance.

We started working together in May 2013, and the partnership is ongoing.

The website redesign and SEO content they provide positively represents our brand and business. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made because it led to a 20% increase in volume of work. Their SEO strategy is so effective that 95% of new customers find us via google. Being listed so high, we occasionally receive calls for auto records or custom detailing. Neither are services we provide or keywords we use for SEO, but it’s better to be too successful than not successful. Overall, we get more value out of their services than we do advertising in traditional media like the Yellow Pages. So much so, we don’t plan on renewing our contract with the Yellow Pages in the near future.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication with them is incredibly efficient and enables productive project management. They always respond and accomplish any tasks I assign. If I have a slightly off-topic question they quickly respond to the best of their ability. They send me monthly SEO analytics so I know our strategy is continuing to work.

Their response time is impeccable and their honesty is refreshing. They do what I ask if possible and if they can’t, they let me know immediately.

As with any paid service, I’d like to receive a cheaper rate. But, I don’t mind paying what I do when the results are so positive.

SEO for Plumbing and Draining Company

"I’ve gotten more business through working with them than I ever did with Bell or the Yellow Pages."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

As ongoing partner, Local SEO provides web presence strategy and implementation. In addition to SEO, they create site videos and visuals, manage social media and blog content, and advise on new tech options.

Liz Montgomery
Owner, A Alert Drain

The website enjoys steady first-page Google ranking, and Local SEO’s strategy generates more business than previous vendors. Their solid results at a fraction of competitors’ costs earned an exclusive partnership. The founder’s hands-on approach and integrity make SEO simple and worry-free.

A Alert Drain Ltd. has been in business since 1927. We do plumbing, drain contracting work, power flushing, camera work, line replacement, and sanitary and storm line repair. We’re in Concord and we have 12 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO?

We wanted to advertise. I had been using Bell and the Yellow Pages for a long time and I wasn’t happy with them. John [Founder, Local SEO Search] came to our rescue. I wanted him to expand our web presence.

John does SEO, blog content, social media management, website consulting, and video creation for us.

He showed us some statistics and helped us think through our SEO strategy. He used to work for Bell, so he had some background knowledge of the business and we could understand each other. He explained how people perceive the terms we use. For instance, plumbing is usually above ground and drainage is below ground. But customers who need drain work think of calling a plumber, not a drain service. He guided us through different keyword combinations to address what people would actually be searching for.

He makes suggestions and implements changes to our website, social media, and blog to keep them running well. He’s made lots of changes to our website especially. He added pictures, helped us fill out our service offerings with more detail, and added pages. He suggested we add content to help customers troubleshoot their own plumbing issues before they call, like jiggling the handle with the lid off for a running toilet. I know our customers appreciate it, but I hadn’t thought of adding that before.

He’s given us many perks like free advertising to include with our invoices for existing clients. I consult with him on any online marketing questions that come up, and he lets me know whether I need certain technologies or strategies.

How did you come to work with Local SEO?

John stopped by our office one day, and I told him how much we paid at Bell and how unhappy my sister and I were with their service. He said he worked for Bell, and after taking a look, he said he could do better. His price was also about 1/5 of Bell’s.

We used both Local SEO and Bell for awhile because my sister thought we should go back to Bell. John offered to keep providing service at half the price to keep our account going, and we ended up cutting back on Bell big time. The next year, we went with him exclusively and permanently.

We have invested $3,400 every month.

We started working together in February 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve gotten more business through working with them than I ever did with Bell or the Yellow Pages. We’re all very happy with his service. We’re always on the first page of Google, and I see other ways our online presence is improving.

I get dozens of calls every week about people wanting to put me on Google and FrontPage, and I tell them I’m really happy with the guy I’ve got. I don’t have to worry about anything.

How did Local SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s very hands-on with John. He calls me every 2–3 weeks and asks me how things are going. I never have a problem getting a hold of him, and his response time is almost immediate. If I call him, I know he’ll call me back within the hour. With Bell, it’d be weeks sometimes before someone called me back.

If there’s something I don’t understand, he comes in and takes care of it for me. I’m not good at computers, so he sits down and puts things in layman’s terms. Bell overwhelmed me. We initially thought, “Well, they’re Bell, they’ve got to be good.” That isn’t the case. Their people don’t actually help once they’ve signed you up for a year.

They’re go-getters, and they get the job done. I trust John. He’s more caring than larger companies and he dives into the situation. He’s a very honest man.

I can’t see how. He proactively makes changes himself. We always check the changes he makes, and we don’t see a need for improvement.

I have.