More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Gold

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

SEO Services for Plumbing Business

“They’ve taken my company and transformed it online.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services to a company, after first designing and developing their new website. They work on organic keyword research and on-site SEO.

Robert Bell
Owner, Plumbing Authority

The team provides excellent support and attention, producing a high-quality website that meets the company’s needs perfectly. The SEO services ensure that the business continues to expand, while the team takes the time to ensure they understand the work completed.

I’m the owner and operator of Plumbing Authority. We’re a plumbing and drain business specializing in many aspects of plumbing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I needed SEO services for my company, including web design.

I worked hand-in-hand with John (Owner, Local SEO Search) and his team to design and develop an amazing and in-depth website for my company. That included SEO and keyword research.

Organic keyword search has been something that’s key to the growth of our company, thanks to John and his team. They've taken our reviews and incorporated them into the website. They also included our organic keywords on our website, which has helped a lot of our clients find us. They’re constantly updating and testing my website. It's always evolving and improving, which is cool to watch.

I primarily work with John.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I interviewed quite a few businesses but didn’t end up working with them because I didn’t find someone I was comfortable with. I wanted someone with my best interest at heart.

Ultimately, the results are what led me to work with the team. The results he has delivered for other companies in my industry speak for themselves. I would visit local companies and their phones would not stop ringing, so I had to find out how that was happening. It was very clear to me that if the same name always delivers, it’s a no-brainer to sign them.

We spend around $15,000 annually.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is still ongoing.

It’s crucial that I find someone that I can trust and has the patience to walk me through everything they do. Local SEO Search has taken my company and transformed it online, teaching me a lot in the process. Without their patience and ability, I would be paying the cheques every month without being fully aware of what they were doing. They’re the best, and there’s no one better.

We went from being a newborn small business to having such an amazing website and platform that was 100% designed and developed by their team. It allowed me to understand the language of SEO, as well as expand my business nationally and worldwide.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone or text and we also see each other in person. John is very good at his job and the whole team is perfectionists. We were implementing subcategories on our website and wanted to add pictures next to the description. Not only did they design those, but they also managed to hide my logo in the background. They go above and beyond, which is a very rare quality in this day and age. Most people want to do the bare minimum and get paid.

The unbiased heart that they put behind each and every aspect of my business sets them apart. John starts every conversation by asking me how things are going and if there is anything I want to talk about. He’s a genuine person which makes working with him phenomenal. It makes you feel so secure as a partner because ultimately, marketing is a partnership.

It isn’t something they can improve on, but they need more exposure as more people need to know about how good they are. They need to be on more platforms so that more people know that they can be trusted with growing a business.

SEO Services for Concrete Manufacturer

"We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides 360-degree SEO services, handling keywords, blogs, website content, and social media.

Sam Manoocheri
Owner, Concrete Epoxy 101

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their willingness to work beyond scope parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of Concrete Epoxy 101 in Ontario. We specialize in the coating, staining, and polishing of concrete surfaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We wanted to be on the first page of Google search results for the services we provide.

They're managing our Facebook page, and contributing content for Twitter and Facebook. In terms of website improvements, they uploaded new photos and written about 20 pages of new content. They write blogs and create videos that go along with the blogs. They also come up with keywords that are relevant to my business.

I work with John (owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found them through a Google search, I spoke with John and felt confident that they would be a good partner.

I spend $1,000 CAD (approximately $700 USD) per month.

The project started in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference. We’re happy with the results so far. John does his research on our business, asks good questions, and produces great content.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

I can pick up the phone and call John anytime. If I have a question, I get a call back the same day.

Everything is transparent. They've gone above and beyond by helping me with my website (i.e., uploading pictures) in ways that weren't in the SOW.

Eventually I want to be on the first page for all of our keywords. Time will tell if they’re able to achieve that goal. As far as everything else, it's been great.

I’ve already recommended them.

SEO Services for Dental Practice

"SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides 360-degree SEO services, including keywords, blogs, and website content.

Harry Bang
Owner, Smiles Denture Care Centre

Traffic to the website has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search Inc.'s understanding of SEO technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or urgent requests that arose. Their responsiveness and friendliness make them a valuable partner.

I'm a denturist, and I own Smiles Denture Care Centre.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I wanted to increase my reach among those searching online for denture services.

They’ve done a number of things in order to generate publicity for my office. They focus on targeting people in my geographic area who are searching online for denture services. They also help develop my website by regularly adding fresh content so that it’s one of the top pages on Google. They also produce our keyword list.

I correspond mostly with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I found them through an online search. I researched other firms as well, but they had good reviews. I actually called some of their reviewers to get additional feedback on their experience. All comments were positive, so I decided to give them a try.

I spent around $1000 a month.

We’ve been working together for just over a year.

The SEO strategy has driven a lot of traffic to my website. They were responsible for getting my site up and going, and also created content for social media and blogs. All of that together has made my website rank higher in online searches. It’s really taken a load off my shoulders in terms of not having to worry about getting the word out. I do other kinds of advertising as well, but SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business. It works very well in my area as people search for providers nearby to them.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team provides excellent service. They’re always on top of things any time I have a question or need something done. I am really demanding when I need things done right away, but they’re up to the task. Service time is really important to me, and they’re able to turn most things around within a day.

I find them really easy to work with. They’re very quick and friendly. I have no complaints. They give me what I need, and deliver good results.

Overall Score I look forward to continuing our engagement.

SEO for Disposal Business

"If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it."

2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides SEO services, providing content for blog posts and doing keyword research.

Mike Kazoun
Owner, M&M Disposal

The number of online leads have increased markedly since Local SEO Search was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and customer-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of M&M Disposal in Ontario. It's a disposal company providing bin rentals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I was looking to do more marketing to drive more customers to my business.

For the past few years, Local SEO Search Inc. has been doing all our SEO work. They focus on Google search results. They provide content for blog posts, and they've done keyword research for us as well.

I mainly communicate with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

They contacted us. They were just starting out, but I liked the way John presented himself and his services. I felt I could trust him, so I decided to give them a chance.

I spend about $800 CAD (approximately $610 USD) a month.

We started working together in 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen improvement in our online leads. They've been doing good work.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I find them to be very responsive, and they communicate well.

They're honest. If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it.

SEO Services for Industrial Air Equipment Business

"The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search is leading a marketing strategy, which includes web development and design. They’ve developed a keyword list and assisted with content creation for blogs and web pages.

Gary Curtis
Owner, Industry Air Sales

New quality leads convert to quotes at an extremely high rate. They are trustworthy and continues to create value. The partnership is a positive experience due to the team’s consistent performance.

I own Industry Air Sales, a distributor agent of infiltration and air cleaning equipment for industrial clients. Most customers are in ultra-clean environments, such as the healthcare and electronics sectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

As an agent, we represented a number of different lines and needed SEO to target the competitive Southern Ontario market. We had used traditional advertising avenues including trade shows and direct marketing, but they lacked clear messaging and positive results. Our team hired Local SEO Search after partnering with other vendors that didn’t provide value.

Local SEO Search has developed and designed our website to optimize results in the overall marketing strategy. They created a keyword list and continue to work with analytics. The team only helps with content creation—blogs and web pages—to an extent because our custom fabrications require niche expertise. We’ve edited their work to achieve accurate copy.

We work directly with John, the owner. He has a team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We interviewed John and he put the plan together for us. His strategy was targeted and specific to our needs.

The marketing campaign budget is dynamic. We spend between $10,000–$15,000 per year.

We started working together in February 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

The team generates high-quality leads and we convert 98% of those into quotes.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We trust John and his team completely, having put the entire marketing strategy in their hands. We communicate with John on a regular basis via phone and email.

The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors. We’re getting value from our investment.

No. We’re very satisfied and haven’t seen lacking performance from any of the teammates.

We don’t have much to compare them to and the experience is extremely positive, but not giving a five is the nature of my personality.
    I’d definitely recommend the team, but also want them just for ourselves.

SEO Strategy for Tree Nursery

“They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search developed an SEO strategy for the website, incorporating keywords throughout the site. They also set up landing pages and write blog posts.

Rudy Wall
Owner and President, Caledon Treeland

Local SEO Search's efforts have helped significantly improve website traffic, generating more sales leads as a result over the course of the relationship. Proactive and responsive in communication, working with them continues to be a seamless, open process.

I'm the owner and president of Caledon Resource Limited, also known as Caledon Treeland, which is a tree nursery that supplies and installs mature trees using large machinery around Toronto, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We don't have a physical retail establishment, so we needed help generating more awareness of our business online. We were looking for a vendor that could help optimize our website and generate more leads. We'd worked with a few other SEO vendors, but weren't happy with the results.

Local SEO Search worked with us to develop an SEO strategy and set up landing pages targeting the surrounding areas. They also write blog posts and have incorporated more of our keywords throughout our website to help improve search rankings.

I work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They actually approached us and I liked their presentation. They seemed confident that they could help us get better visibility.

We started working together around January 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

Local SEO Search helped us increase sales by around 10–20% over the years we've worked with them. They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Because John is so involved, their organization has a lot less bureaucracy compared to others. He provides regular analytics reports and has been responsive throughout the process.

Compared to other vendors I've worked with, Local SEO Search is a lot more effective in generating results.

Web Design, SEO & SMM for Dental Practice

“He goes above and beyond to help us out if there are any glitches.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search designed a dentist’s website, implemented SEO, and integrated it with social media. They continuously update the site with new articles and manage the social media accounts.

Dr. Urszula Barrios
Owner, Barrios Dentistry

New patient business increased due to increased visibility online. Overall, new and old patients love Local SEO Search’s work on the website. They manage the relationship effectively with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. They consistently deliver solid support and availability.

I’m a general dentist and owner of Barrios Dental.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I wanted to improve my online presence. I had an outdated website and wasn’t happy with my previous provider. I was looking for someone that could understand my needs and provide the best service possible.

They designed my website and made sure the website was always active. Their goal was to put me on the first page of a Google search using SEO and specific keywords. They update the articles. They connected me to social media. They’re managing Facebook and Twitter. They educated me, helped me, and guided me through the process. They are always updating my website.

There are team members available 24 hours a day online, but I mostly interact with the owner.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John (Owner, Local SEO Search) came to my office and introduced himself and his business. We started a conversation and I liked him as a person. I went with him based on that first good impression.

We have a monthly contract for $1,100–$1,200 CAD ($846–$922 USD).

We started working together in February 2014 and the work is ongoing.

They took the stress off of my employees and me. We’re not capable of providing the same kind of service that John is providing. They’re doing a good job making us more visible online. People comment all the time how they like our website, the design, the information, and the constant updates. New patients call, come in, or email us based on my new website.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a pleasant relationship. John is always available on the phone and online. He goes above and beyond to help us out if there are any glitches. I had a website domain renewal problem because my credit card expired which resulted in getting disconnected for a week from the web. John tried to get me back online as soon as possible. We meet every year to discuss the goals and objectives.

My satisfaction is very important to them. John sends me activity reports from the website. He always stays in touch with me. I’m very happy.

Present your needs, profile, and specifics to John. He’s great at what he does. Have a plan and know how you’d like to improve your business.

SEO and Social Media for Wildlife Removal Business

“Overall, I’m seeing positive results and am happy with the work they do.”

2014 - Ongoing

Local Search SEO leads an ongoing digital marketing effort by establishing a list of keywords, posting bi-weekly content, and managing various social media platforms. They also deliver monthly analytic reports.

Scott Liddle
Owner, Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Local Search SEO’s work consistently increases website traffic and other customer-related metrics across the board. Executive-level engagement fosters a personable and responsive experience. Their team delivers project objectives quickly and without the need of excessive oversight.

I’m the Owner of Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control. We remove wildlife from in and around residential homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I’m the sole proprietor of the business and was handling all the marketing efforts myself. I hired Local SEO to manage the social media accounts, Google Analytics, and of course provide SEO services.

Local SEO Search developed a list of 10 keywords and promptly took control of the businesses’ social media accounts. They provide monthly reports regarding how individual keywords performed and outline the number views we’ve gotten on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Additionally, they write and post industry-relevant articles to the website and social media accounts twice a month. I help them come up with topics and they integrate keywords into the copy to further improve the site’s Google ranking and SEO. We meet at the end of each year to go over the progress made and make changes where necessary. They also perform site maintenance and updates, but I’m not involved in that process.

I’m often in contact with John (Owner, Local SEO Search). I also email two members of their team including the person who writes my articles.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

Once I started the business, I received frequent calls from SEO providers claiming they could get me to the top of Google. Most of which were calling from India or the United States. I wanted a personal connection with my service provider, so I searched online for a local firm. After meeting John face-to-face and running the numbers, I knew I wanted to work with them.

I spend $5,000–$6,000 a year for their services.

I started working with them in 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

The monthly analytic reports they provide indicate a significant increase in our online visibility. For example, website views went up 39% over the course of four months. Overall, I’m seeing positive results and am happy with the work they do.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their staff usually responds to my emails within the same day and John often replies within the same hour. I’m always able to speak with him directly and I appreciate that level of service. They’re also capable of managing themselves and don’t require my input on every little thing. I let them roll with it and everything’s good.

They send a gift package every holiday season with a Christmas card and usually a gift card to thank me for the continued business. That kind of professionally courtesy is why I wanted to build a personal connection with my SEO provider.

I don’t have any suggestions. They’re awesome to work with and will get things done when you need it.

SEO and Website Design for Dental Practice

“They are extremely accessible, which makes us confident about the money we spend with them.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search built a new WordPress site and oversaw SEO improvements for a dental practice. They write content, oversee social media, and make suggestions to attract new patients.

Daryl Bonnell
Owner, Dental and Denture Practice

Improvements to site traffic and new leads have increased steadily thanks to Local’s suggestions. They are willing to listen and collaborate, very responsive, and quick to schedule phone conversations.

I am the denturist at a family-owned dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We wanted to stay current with our marketing practices and move away from print ads.

We had an initial meeting to let them know what our priorities were and what areas we wanted to promote. They listened well and started building a new WordPress site. They recommended WordPress for its ability to keep up with SEO and the customization aspects. We also liked that the site would belong to us, even if we ended the relationship with Local. We knew that other marketing companies sometimes own the rights to the sites they build, so having more stake in our site appealed to us.

They also manage our blog posts and our information on Google Places. We also have Facebook and Instagram accounts, but we use them less. Some social media is less relevant to our line of work and they are careful to dedicate their energy to the most impactful sites.

We work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search), who oversees his team.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They found us via our website and reached out. At the time, we hadn’t encountered anyone who was so proactive. We read through their profile and decided to invite them in for a meeting.

We started working together early in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

They told us that gaining traction online would be a bit of a process and their confidence put us at ease. About four months into marketing with them, we started to notice improvements in our influx of new customers and the feedback we received. Our business reviews and SEO have seen steady progress since.

We’re still in the process of gathering data. We’ll have our second year-end meeting with them soon and hope to have more information then. In general, our traffic has improved. Their accessibility and willingness to listen and collaborate are great.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They are extremely accessible, which makes us confident about the money we spend with them. They respond within minutes and are quick to schedule phone conversations when we need.

Their patience and communication are both excellent.

They work very hard at tailoring their blog writing to the different businesses they work with. As a dental office, we have to be careful with what we post to our website and what we chose to stand behind. They do good work and their team continues to educate themselves about the dental industry.

Overall Score They did very well, especially compared to our previous SEO experiences.

SEO for Counseling Practice

“They respond to emails within hours and phone calls within a day.”

2014 - Ongoing

Local SEO redesigned an existing website to improve its search ranking. After collaborating on a keyword list, they added SEO-driven content in the form of a video, a monthly blog, and social media accounts.

Owner, Counseling Practice

Their SEO work continues to yield positive results. Local SEO offers an efficient service at a better price than industry competitors. Their owner is communicative and proactively addresses project concerns.

I’m the owner of a counseling practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I worked with another marketing provider before this engagement but wasn’t getting the results I wanted. I hired Local SEO to improve my online presence and rank highly in Google searches.

Local SEO redesigned my business’s website into a comprehensive center of our digital outlets. Improvements made to the website include an informational video and a contact sheet on every page. We collaborated on a keyword list and write a monthly blog for SEO purposes. They also created a professional Facebook profile for the business.

I mostly communicate with their owner.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They reached out to me and I listened to their pitch since I wasn’t happy with my current SEO provider. Local SEO offered a more professional service at a reasonable price, so I agreed to work with them.

I spend $7,000 annually.

We started working together in 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their work has generated an increase in business. The phone rings more often than it used too, so I’m happy with the results.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication skills are excellent. They respond to emails within hours and phone calls within a day. If I have an issue, they’re usually able to fix it.

They offer a better price than other SEO companies I’ve worked with. They’re also local, so it’s convenient to actually talk to the owner when I don’t understand something.

Gold