Connecting you with your potential clients online

Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency is based in Vancouver.

We are able to get clients proactively for your business with our proven and tactical client acquisition strategies on social media, both organic and/or with paid ads.

We also offer social media prospecting coaching that teaches you how to connect and get clients on social media organically, without a website or paid ads.

If you are looking to get more clients then you might want to have a quick chat with us to get a new and fresh perspective on what could be done in your business to start getting new clients right now.

You can book a 30-Minutes Complimentary call with us here: https://chat.localasset.ca/quick-chat

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Vancouver, Canada
  • 1551 16th Ave W, Apt 202
    Vancouver, BC V6J 2L7

Social Media Marketing for Kitchen Startup

"Carlo is jealously and amazingly organised, Punctual, meticulous, and knowledgable."

July 2019 - Jan. 2020

Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency is helping a kitchen startup grow their digital presence and leave a lasting mark on their target audience. They focus on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ads.

Adelaide, Australia
Giuseppe Nasti
Founder & director, Healthy Nasti Kitchen

Only after the first month, the company could see significant changes in their social media engagement. The team taught their client analytics and gave them an idea of what the project was going through behind the curtains.

I'm the founder and director of a start-up company called Healthy Nasti Kitchen. I cover all aspect of the business at the moment given that it is a new business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency, and what were your goals?

I've hired Local Asset services for what concerned the developing stages to grow the business. Mr Carlo has helped me develop the marketing strategies and directed me directly to other service providers, Softwares and tool to make the growth of the business constant and scalable.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

Well, we were both at the beginning stages of our entrepreneur career, and I have decided to follow his advice. I knew him before from different places. I knew he is a genuine man, with strong Values, things that are very important for me in business.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We started by defining my niche that I didn't know at the beginning. I showed me how to track my data and follow analytics. We built a following using different tools such as organic and not organic content.

We created a Facebook group to create relationships with future customers. He showed me different free and pay per use apps such as: Mailchimp Group convert Google calendar Google slides Google forms Google docs.

Recently in February, we decided to launch a paid narrowed campaign using Linkedin ads service, in Canada and Australia where we are based to grow exposure and engagement. It worked very well.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Carlo was the only one I spoke or worked with.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Yes. The first month we worked together I could see increased engagement on my social media and growth in the interest of my NIche. By the end of the first financial year, my new business had turned over, over, 10K. To note, that this is still a side job for me and that I am still a Full time chef baker.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

Carlo is jealously and amazingly organised, Punctual, meticulous, and knowledgable. He really knows any shade of the business that he runs. He was patient and helpful and he over delivered in any mission that we had set to accomplish.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The fast growth that he is showing. his determination to serve others and to help them find their way into this field such as entrepreneurship.

I'm no one to be able to judge somebody else's work, I have no complaints to raise and much less experience than Carlo in business. For these reasons, I have nothing to suggest.

Overall Score No need for comment. Just very satisfied with the service.
    He is the most organised persona I have ever met.
    Definitely worth every $
    Excellent work, cusotmer service and service provider.
    Any day. When you put customer first, Well you have a good philosophy.

Branding & Marketing Strategy for Interior Design Firm

"The workflow between our team and theirs was efficient. They were always very easy to communicate with and accessible."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency's ongoing tasks cover the branding of an interior design firm. They produce consistent quality and marketing strategies to establish the client's brand in their area.

Vancouver, Canada
Claudio Zornio
Co-Founder, Proj Mngr & Estimator, Panigai Italian Interiors

Not only did the branding generated massive compliments from customers, but it also attracted loads of sales produced by inquiries and calls from the website. Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency accomplished many things with their fresh perspective and revolutionary ideas.

I am the Co-Founder, Project Manager & Estimator for our Luxury Italian Finishes for Interiors and Exteriors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Local Asset - Client Acquisition Agency?

We were looking to create a strong local and nation branding for our startup company to increase exposure and awareness so we hired Local Asset for designing all of our marketing and branding material, as well as developing a marketing plan and execute a client acquisition strategy custom to our needs.

Our goal for this project was mainly to develop our branding to be renowned in the local market of Vancouver to acquire clients. Then across Canada, as our business services are exclusive and unique in the Canadian market. Also, to develop and execute a client acquisition plan.

We've researched multiple vendors both online and through our personal network - having spoken with all the vendors we've had on our list, Carlo at Local Asset stood out more than the others, as he really took the time to understand deeply our business, and needs even before proposing a plan of action, which is something that the other vendors didn't do. Local Asset was recommended from our business network.

After we had a few discovery meetings directly with Carlo, he understood the ins and outs of the company, our vision, our mission, and our goals. Since we were in the startup stage, we needed to develop our brand, and the Local Asset Team put together a custom-tailored plan of action to make our vision a reality - they've designed our logo, business cards, website, and marketing material which are outstanding and beyond our expectations!

We also needed a marketing and client acquisition plan to gain traction in our business and Local Asset was able to do that for us.

We've worked closely with Carlo, the founder of the firm, and some principal team members of the firm. We must say that having direct access to Carlo greatly adds value and differentiate the firm from the rest of the pack, as in our experience that's something rare to find.

Since we've developed our branding and executed our client acquisition plan, we had generated many sales from incoming inquiries and calls from the website, as well as from our top-notch marketing material. We get compliments on that on a daily base.

The workflow between our team and theirs was efficient. They were always very easy to communicate with and accessible.

Their client acquisition and marketing knowledge and expertise are very impressive - they were able to provide us with amazing industry (ours) insights and on top of that, they always went the extra mile for us. They're very proactive and have refreshing and out-of-the-box thinking.

We went through multiple revisions for parts of the project before they delivered the final product, which delayed the project delivery of a week but we are beyond satisfied with the work that Local Asset did for us this far, so that was worth the wait.

Overall Score Outstanding
    Always professional and on time
    The value received is priceless
    Outstanding
    They're my and my business network go to expert

LinkedIn Marketing for Software Firm

"Local Asset is skilled at marketing."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

A software solutions company hired Local Asset – Client Acquisition Agency to assist with their LinkedIn presence through crafting content, reaching out to potential customers, and sending outreach.

Seattle, Washington
Executive, Software Firm

Traffic has increased due to Local Asset – Client Acquisition Agency's work. They're responsive, skilled, and proactive. Expect high-level communication when engaging with their team.

I’m the CEO of an IT and software solutions company that helps battery engineering teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local Asset – Client Acquisition Agency?

We’re a pretty tech-focused team, so the goal with Local Asset was to get ourselves in front of more potential customers and understand our market a little better.

Local Asset helps out with LinkedIn. They’re helping to automate our process there through sending our messages, reaching out to people, and assisting with digital marketing. They sent work back and forth for our approval.

I mostly work with Carlo (Founder & Head of Business Growth). I’m not sure who is in the background.

How did you come to work with Local Asset – Client Acquisition Agency?

We found them on Shapr, a networking app. It was the right timing because we were looking to scale up our marketing. They seemed to fit the bill.

In total, I believe it’s $9,000.

We started working with them in March 2020.

Since working with their team, we’ve seen more traffic.

How did Local Asset – Client Acquisition Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Carlo is my point of contact. If I need anything, I just message him through WhatsApp or email.

Local Asset is skilled at marketing. As an early-stage startup, we’re trying to outsource as much as we can. We definitely got a lot more meetings that I wouldn’t be able to set up on my own.

When we first started, there was a bit of miscommunication as far as what our target market looked like. But I don’t have any major complaints.

We started with a three-month contract and then extended that to six months. You don’t have to jump in all at once with them. You can test the waters with a shorter contract.