Helping Businesses Like Yours Since '94

Open since 1994, LME Services is a leading Managed I.T. Services Company in Chicago because of our unique approach to tech support.

As a Family Run IT Services Company, our approach is to deliver more consistent tech services than the indifferent big I.T. firms while also offering a more reliable level of communication than the one man IT shops.

To make our IT delivery the best, we set a strategy of only employ Tier 3 Techs and assigning 2 techs per client so that every time you talk to LME, you know and trust the person you are talking to.

Low overhead combined with our unique IT support delivery strategy means that we are able to provide clients an opportunity to get best in class tech support, network design, project management and technology consulting at a surprisingly affordable rate.

1994

SPK Law,

The Law Firm of Schenk, Annes, Tepper & Campbell

Transitioning from Break/Fix to MSP Case Study

Transitioning from Break/Fix to MSP Case Study

Our client, Prairie Contractors, had gotten into a common scenario of piece meal I.T. support, wherein they would call whenever they experienced issues.

While this is still a commong type of I.T. delivery, it had gotten them to a scenario where they didn’t want to call for tech support because of the associated cost of receiving

the necessary help.

This I.T. delivery system put them in a position where backups and server updates were neglected, email and other server roles were buggy and workflow failures had become common place and expected.

After a particularty nasty scenario invovling a crashed virtual server, Prairie came to realization that it was time to convert to an I.T. delivery system that covered all of their integral I.T. needs.

You can read the case study of their transition from Break/Fix to Managed Services here

Office 365 Migration Case Study

An Accounting Firm needed to seemlessly migrate 70+ mailboxes away from their on-premise Microsoft Exchange server to Office 365's Hosted Exchange cloud platform.

This case study by LME Services outlines:

The Desired Result:  Move all email, contacts, calendars and mail data to the cloud and de-commission the old mail server

The Plan: Do prep work

ahead of time with a weekend cutover so as to minimize downtime for staff and administration.

The Result: A seemless transition of email services from in-house to the cloud.

Read the full details here

The Pros and Cons of an Office 365 Hybrid Migration

If your planning on moving to Microsoft Office 365 it's vitally important to understand the different routes that you can take to that will get your email onto the Office 365 hosted email solutions.

One of the main options is the the Office 365 Hybrid Migration and in this popular blog post, we explain our experiences and the PROs and CONs of choosing this path for your hosted email migration.

href="https://www.lmeservices.com/pros-and-conds-office-365-hybrid-migration/">Click HERE to view the LME post

LME regulary updates their blogs and YT channel in an effort to give their clients and followers a unique level of insight into the I.T. industry and what types of things they believe will be helpful to their base

Computer Maintenance and Repair for Law Firm

"I am very satisfied with their performance so far."

LME provides a 360-degree IT service by installing new computers, software, and troubleshooting any technical issues.

Robert Kaplan
Attorney/President, Law Offices of Robert M Kaplan PC

LME is available for requests at all times and solves any technical problems that arise. Their personalized service and smooth workflow are hallmarks of their work.

I am the attorney for a one-man law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LME Services?

I needed LME to perform computer maintenance and repair for me.

My goal is for LME to respond to my needs for maintenance and repair of my computers on an as-needed basis.

I was referred to them by a colleague.

LME installs new computers, software, and troubleshoots any technical issues that arose.

I work with two of their IT specialists.

LME always responds promptly to my calls and solve all my problems.

Our workflow is very good, they are always available.

Their personalized service impresses us.

I am very satisfied with their performance so far.

Their prices are very fair.

Ongoing IT Services for Investment Firm

“We’re impressed with their availability and quick response time.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

LME provides remote support, cybersecurity upgrades, troubleshooting, and other IT services. They also installed computers and structured cabling solutions during an office relocation.

Northbrook, Illinois
Daniel B Borstein
Managing Member, Boon Capital Advisors

LME’s technical expertise allows the client to focus on core business activities, while the team’s reliability and responsiveness have led to a long-term engagement.

I’m a managing member of a registered investment advisory firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LME Services?

We hired LME Services to take care of our IT needs.

We were referred to LME by another IT administrator whose firm was also utilizing their services.

We have worked with LME for four years. They have provided a range of services, from setting up the personal computers (PCs) and cabling in our new office space, to troubleshooting, security upgrades, and remote support.

We have worked with both Joe (VP Business Development, LME Services) and Leon (Owner, LME Services). Both of them have provided excellent service.

We have been very happy with their work. LME has always met the goals we’ve set, allowing us to focus on our business.

We can always count on being able to reach someone at LME, as Joe and Leon respond quickly via email or phone call. Also, they clearly communicate the timeline for current projects.

We’re impressed with their availability and quick response time. They have a vast knowledge of IT services.

None.