PPC/CRO Results That Makes You More Money 💰

We specialize in generating your business more sales & leads.

Whether you’re in lead gen, SaaS, or eCommerce, we can help you grow your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and all other advertising platforms while also increasing your conversion rates.

2019
Edmonton, Canada
  • 12220 82 ST NW
    Edmonton, AB T5B 2X1

Digital Branding Strategy for Financial Analysis Startup

"Honestly, what blew me away the most was their open-mindedness about ideas."

Lions Valley Media developed an online branding strategy for a financial analysis startup. This included digital marketing efforts and starting branding efforts from scratch.

Edmonton, Canada
Matthew Kingsington
Director, Kingsington Financial

The branding strategy exceeded expectations. Lions Valley Media openly gives and receives feedback in a manner that facilitates a smooth working relationship. The professional team delivers quality results and sticks to the outlines timeline.

I started a financial analysis company at the end of 2019 and our goal was to provide high quality statements of changes in stockholders' equity: This statement connects the profit performance from the income statement with the balance sheet.

The statement of shareholders' equity starts with the addition of net income to the equity portion of the balance sheet and subtracts any dividend distributions. The amount left over after paying the dividends is kept in the business and added to the retained earnings account.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lions Valley Media?

I initially started looking for a digital marketing agency in Edmonton as I don't have much knowledge in the digital marketing space. I know a bit about the traditional marketing realm as it was taught in some of my classes at the University Of Alberta but I needed a professional. I needed a online branding strategy that would help me for when I launch my final financial project.

I wanted to take the stress out of coming up with an online branding strategy so that when I was ready to launch my financial project into the market it would be a seamless experience.

I selected Lions Valley Media through word of mouth at a networking event at the University Of Alberta.

After initially meeting with the founders at the networking event we scheduled what they called a discovery meeting. We grabbed coffee at local Starbucks and discussed if we would be a good fit for this project. I described the vision I had for the company and they provided there knowledge on what a good strategy would look like. Over the past couple of months they have been doing in depth research and reporting on the financial markets and we are currently discussing a web design project as well as digital advertising for the upcoming months.

The 2 founders were initially involved and then this opened up to a team of six. I was in touch with there web developers, graphic designers, etc.

This was a complete start from scratch kind of project and they have completely blown me away. They mapped out everything in an easy to understand manner and really blew me away with how professional they were with handling everything.

The communication was always extremely seamless and they were always open to jumping on a phone call with any inquiries I had. We also jump on a weekly Zoom meeting and they show me everything they are working on which is also really nice.

Honestly, what blew me away the most was their open-mindedness about ideas. They would map out a strategy that they believed worked best for the market and then I would pitch in my professional ideas as the financial space is my expertise. We would then collaborate and come up with a strategy which was awesome because I always felt like I was involved in the work they were doing and I wasn't left in the dark for anything!

The only thing I would improve is switching Starbucks locations as whenever they presented sometimes the WiFi would cut out and I wouldn't be able to see what they were presenting me.

Overall Score The communication was great, the work was great, and I have just been overall satisfied with how they do there work!
    Project deadlines with this team was never a problem as they were completely transparent with there work load and we jumped on weekly video meetings.
    The cost of work was extremely competitive to what the market was offering. They gave me an in depth price comparison before working with them!
    The quality of work was over the top. The communication and work was a complete and seamless experience.
    I would definitely show my network of business professionals this service!