Product-oriented software company

Our mission is to build amazing products from awesome ideas, changing reality.

Established in Lviv, LinkUp Studio has been delivering excellent software for 6+ years. As part of our company’s expansion, we also have a second office in Ternopil, Ukraine.

Our main focus in the startups, we have big expertise in the marketplace development in different industries like real estate, tourism, food service, retail, media.

Our team executes projects from the ground up, starting from:

- Business Analysis;

- UI/UX Design;

- Front-end and Back-end development;

- QA Testing;

- Launch and Support;

We use the latest technologies to develop high-end product that meets all of our clients requirements. We always keep the user in mind as we develop any product and give our clients a clear understanding of why we choose various tools and technologies to complete projects.

We give clients direct access to our team of developers and so that we can communicate closely with clients to understand their needs and vision. We validate, suggest, consult, develop and innovate because we see ourselves as partners to our clients. We have successfully launched 30+ startups and marketplaces and worked with over 25 countries on almost all continents. Are you ready to launch the product?

Lviv, Ukraine

Wisio Winfluencers   Study-Smile   Wholesum Food Calculator
Widget for web-applications Image

Widget for web-applications

A widget for articles which adds videos identifies the voice from it, selects tags and depending on it makes an assortment of videos related to the article.

Winfluencers Image

Winfluencers

Winfluencers is a tool for promotion products thought the Pinterest. The platform offers two deferent options of using. The website visitors are free to sing up as a Brand user or an Influencer.

• For Brand users, who want to promote their product or content, Winfluencers creates a unique Pin. Picture has direct transition on a website\catalogue\platform etc.
  • For Influencers of a pinterst.com there is an
option of sharing a particular Pin. Every picture has its own rate. And after publication, the payment for every click starts accrue. The more subscribers go to the brands` website, the bigger final payment will be.

The Rental Rating Platform Image

The Rental Rating Platform

Nestler is Australia's most comprehensive online tool for property investors to openly find, compare and hire the best property manager for their investment property.

Economic Development in A Box

Communities themselves install the platform and use it as a resource. This platform grows by information shared and added by the community. The platform includes a list of business, non-profit organizations, local vacancies/talents, events, and real estate and more.

Wholesum food calculator

With Wholesum Food Calculator you can save your time, money and food waste by assisting with details behind meal planning for large groups. You can build out your favorite existing recipes or import them from online Wholesum Cookbook

StudySmile Image

StudySmile

A web-based online game program for children (for age 2-5 years) with various types of tasks in different subjects.

Laundry App Image

Laundry App

The application for managment the process of washing your clothes. You can send requests to driver who will pick up your clothes and deliver to the laundry. You will receive your order summary and can send request to get your clothes back.

Cryptowny Web App Image

Cryptowny Web App

Cryptowny is a platform for investment to ICO. You will have a lot of opportunities for work with personal account, and keep track of changes in ICO.

Post-Normal  Image

Post-Normal

Post-Normal Systems offers everything you need to achieve your fitness or health goals and make this year a success.The online applications keep you on the right workout each day. Coaches motivate and educate you to improve your efficiency & progress.

MusicWords Image

MusicWords

MusicWords is a service that will help you learn new English words, phrases, idioms based on the songs you listen to. Add songs to your playlist in the app and cards with unkown words will be automatically created. The main advantage of the platform is allowing you to revise these words every time you are listening to the favourite song and expand your vocabulary.

2nd Plate Image

2nd Plate

The platform helps to create dishlist, plan meals, and schedule them in Calendar.

GlamD Image

GlamD

Chicago based, and founded in 2015 GLAMD rapidly made its mark in the beauty industry by providing the elite women of Chicago a place that they leave from feeling and looking absolutely fabulous! GLAMD Chicago offers microblading, lashes, laser hair removal, and more!

Travel solution for millenials Image

Travel solution for millenials

Community for travelers. Connect millennials, you can ask questions about places to visit, to eat etc. You can follow the routs created before or find yourself on a map very easy.

Initial Dev & Design for Meal Planning App

"[T]hey’ve absolutely exceeded expectations almost every step."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

LinkUp provided web design and app development services. They built apps for iOS and Android platforms and used Ruby on Rails for website coding.

Missoula, Montana
John
Founder, WholeSum Food Calculator

Project specifications were consistently met in a timely fashion. They’re candid about expectations and communicative. Collaborating with them is easy, and results in high-quality work.

I’m the owner and founder of an organization called Wholesum, an online platform that assists in streamlining meal planning for companies, outfitters, and outdoor excursion organizers.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp?

We needed help developing our mobile app and online platform. Development requirements included website design assistance, graphic design support, and database coding.

They supported us during initial app and web development and design. They researched and recommended the optimal server to launch our platform, and coded the web app using Ruby on Rails. With my guidance on algorithms and user interface design, they built us an iOS and Android app. They helped us with the app approval process by meeting the relevant criteria necessary for posting apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play.

I communicated with about five of their team members, including a project manager for initial planning; a team leader and developer for user interface and graphic design aspects; another developer for mobile apps; and yet another developer for the final phases of the project.

How did you come to work with LinkUp?

After local development teams proved to be too expensive, I posted our project on Upwork, and they responded with an estimate. I interviewed five companies to determine which would be the best match for us.  Out of those, I really appreciated LinkUp, not just for their skill set, but for their enthusiasm for the project. They clearly understood the scope of what we needed, and they came ready with new ideas for how we might change or adjust our specifications.

We’ve spent around $6,000.

We started working together in March 2016, and we’re still collaborating.

We have around 20-30 companies actively using our platform, and more than 200 others are testing it, or expressing interest in it. To what extent this can be attributed to LinkUp’s work is hard to determine at the moment. Overall, I’ve been so happy with their work that I’ve given them more tasks than detailed in the initial scope of the project.

How did LinkUp perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been responsive, transparent, and communicative.  Whenever I've requested a timeline for deliverables, they've provided me with accurate estimates. Their turnaround for work varies depending on complexity, but they’re always upfront about expectations. They’ve done everything they can to meet our specifications.

It’s been easy and effective working with them, and I’ve been pleased with them throughout our collaboration. We communicate via phone, email, and Skype. We also use Acello to communicate for bigger, multi-step deliverables.

They do everything exceptionally well. When I decided to hire a development team, I was anticipating having to spell out specifications for our project’s vision, but they presented me with ideas and products that surpassed what I could have done. Every phase of our collaboration has gone smoothly, and they’ve absolutely exceeded expectations almost every step.

Due to the complexity of the backend work, we’ve inevitably uncovered bugs and glitches. I’ve learned to conduct thorough testing for every deliverable in order to better understand what users may experience in different situations and check for bugs. However, they’re always quick to fix issues free-of-charge.

Take the time to thoroughly lay out the specifications you want, and then trust in their work. Make sure to leave time for product testing and revision, but other than that, if you give them the space to work they’re capable of delivering a high-quality product.

Overall Score I not only received a good price and high quality, but they also stuck to my timeline. They performed well across the board.
    They’ve always met deadlines, even when we needed immediate help or had to follow a strict timeline.
    Their rates were fair and affordable without compromising on quality.
    Everything I asked of them was completed quickly and in high quality.
    I’ve already recommended them to others.

Custom Design & Dev for Boutique Consulting Company

“I trusted [LinkUp Studio] implicitly, and I was I was well rewarded for that trust.”

June 2015 - Ongoing

Using Ruby on Rails, LinkUp Studio created a custom web platform for a boutique consulting company. A PostgreSQL database manages 15 unique modules, providing economic development solutions to communities.

Darmstadt, Germany
Chris Miller
CEO, Illuminomics

The new platform is an important tool in the company's transition away from being purely a service provider to delivering an actual product. LinkUp’s phenomenal price point, responsiveness, and integrity continue to impress.

My name is Chris Miller and I'm the founder and CEO of a boutique consulting company. We help communities—in Latin America, North America, and Europe—attract jobs and companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studio?

I had an idea for something called “economic development in a box,” which is a single tool delivered as a service to clients around the globe to solve common community problems.

We were looking for a vendor that could provide a comprehensive web platform. It needed to support 15 modules that perform different functions, as well as connect the community to the resources they need to be successful.

They started by identifying the problem that we're trying to solve and then worked backwards to identify the best technology to use. They selected Ruby on Rails as a cross-browser platform, along with a PostgreSQL database on a Nginx web server.

There was extensive back and forth during testing, including finding and fixing bugs. Most of the changes that made were due to me changing my mind, but they also made recommendations if they felt something made more sense to be done a different way.

They finished Phase 1 of the project, and now the ball is in my court to sign up the first customers. After six months of collecting feedback, they'll begin Phase 2 development.

In addition to the technology, they offered really useful suggestions about how this product could be integrated into my company. They were very interested in figuring out how best to deliver the technology that would solve the business challenge.

My primary contact was Andriy [Sambir, CEO, LinkUp Studio]. I also worked with a lead developer and two junior developers.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studio?

I was introduced to Andriy though entrepreneurs I worked with on a project in Ukraine. He struck me as very personable, enthusiastic, and direct. His team is made up of really smart people, and they were eager to do something big.

I asked him if he would be willing to take a look at the project. He talked it over with his team and said they would love to work on it.

We spent between $19,000-$22,000.

Work started around June 2015 and is ongoing.

There are no data or metrics yet, but this is a really important project for my company because it transitions us to delivering an actual product rather than just providing a consulting service. It was absolutely critical that it be successful, and so far I am very happy.

How did LinkUp Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a very fluid, dynamic, and agile process. I had a weekly call with Andriy, which other developers would join depending on the phase of the project. They were in constant contact via Google Hangouts as they refined some of the features. Once a week we'd also have an all-team meeting for a progress report and any challenges.

They adopted my project management and ticketing system for this project, and I really appreciate that flexibility.

From a business perspective, I was impressed by their diligence, enthusiasm, and—most importantly—integrity. Every step of the way, Andriy and his team demonstrated integrity. I trusted them implicitly, and I was I was well rewarded for that trust.

From a technology perspective, I was impressed by their intelligence and flexibility. Typically developers are only interested in talking about code and tools. LinkUp is willing and able to understand your business at a deeper level.

Go into great detail on the problem, and then let them propose some ideas. Listen to what the developers tell you because they can add value beyond just the code.

Overall Score I love these guys, and I've made them a partner.
    Any misses on the timeline were our fault.
    They work harder, longer, and better for a fraction of the cost of other developers.
    They can solve just about any problem I throw at them.
    I'm not only willing to recommend them, I'm willing to to put my reputation on the line with my other clients.

Web Design & Dev for Decorative Lighting Company

"Their capability for achieving non-standard design ideas was impressive."

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

LinkUp Studio created a corporate website, which includes a blog, administrative access, and the company catalog.

Ternopil, Ukraine
Oleh Zavadsky
CEO, Zavadski LLC

Internal stakeholders are happy with the new website. The vendor's attention to detail and driven work ethic paid off. They were a patient team with a satisfactory workflow.

I am CEO of decorative lighting design and manufacturing company

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkUp Studio?

Corporate web site development

Bring online our complete catalogue and company information, have dynamic blog and ease of administration.

Recommendation

Web site design and development, complete work

General manager, developer, tester

Project was done in high quality with attention to every detail brought up by us. They worked patiently until the results met our expectations.

Arranged through email and Trello. Effective enough.

Their capability for achieving non-standard design ideas was impressive.

As always!

Overall Score they are a nice and capable team
    always found mutually convenient timing
    great value
    they didi what we wanted
    much recommended