Product-oriented software company

Our mission is to build amazing products from awesome ideas, changing reality.

Established in Lviv, LinkUp Studio has been delivering excellent software for 6+ years. As part of our company’s expansion, we also have a second office in Ternopil, Ukraine.

Our main focus in the startups, we have big expertise in the marketplace development in different industries like real estate, tourism, food service, retail, media.

Our team executes projects from the ground up, starting from:

- Business Analysis;

- UI/UX Design;

- Front-end and Back-end development;

- QA Testing;

- Launch and Support;

We use the latest technologies to develop high-end product that meets all of our clients requirements. We always keep the user in mind as we develop any product and give our clients a clear understanding of why we choose various tools and technologies to complete projects.

We give clients direct access to our team of developers and so that we can communicate closely with clients to understand their needs and vision. We validate, suggest, consult, develop and innovate because we see ourselves as partners to our clients. We have successfully launched 30+ startups and marketplaces and worked with over 25 countries on almost all continents. Are you ready to launch the product?

Lviv, Ukraine

Wisio Winfluencers   Study-Smile   Wholesum Food Calculator
Wisio Image

Wisio

A Follower-to-Creator platform that enables followers to receive personalized video advice messages and services from their favorite creators.

Winfluencers Image

Winfluencers

Winfluencers is a tool for promotion products thought the Pinterest. The platform offers two deferent options of using. The website visitors are free to sing up as a Brand user or an Influencer.

• For Brand users, who want to promote their product or content, Winfluencers creates a unique Pin. Picture has direct transition on a website\catalogue\platform etc.
  • For Influencers of a pinterst.com there is an
option of sharing a particular Pin. Every picture has its own rate. And after publication, the payment for every click starts accrue. The more subscribers go to the brands` website, the bigger final payment will be.

The Rental Rating Platform Image

The Rental Rating Platform

Nestler is Australia's most comprehensive online tool for property investors to openly find, compare and hire the best property manager for their investment property.

Economic Development in A Box

Communities themselves install the platform and use it as a resource. This platform grows by information shared and added by the community. The platform includes a list of business, non-profit organizations, local vacancies/talents, events, and real estate and more.

Wholesum food calculator

With Wholesum Food Calculator you can save your time, money and food waste by assisting with details behind meal planning for large groups. You can build out your favorite existing recipes or import them from online Wholesum Cookbook

StudySmile Image

StudySmile

A web-based online game program for children (for age 2-5 years) with various types of tasks in different subjects.

Laundry App Image

Laundry App

The application for managment the process of washing your clothes. You can send requests to driver who will pick up your clothes and deliver to the laundry. You will receive your order summary and can send request to get your clothes back.

Cryptowny Web App Image

Cryptowny Web App

Cryptowny is a platform for investment to ICO. You will have a lot of opportunities for work with personal account, and keep track of changes in ICO.

Post-Normal  Image

Post-Normal

Post-Normal Systems offers everything you need to achieve your fitness or health goals and make this year a success.The online applications keep you on the right workout each day. Coaches motivate and educate you to improve your efficiency & progress.

MusicWords Image

MusicWords

MusicWords is a service that will help you learn new English words, phrases, idioms based on the songs you listen to. Add songs to your playlist in the app and cards with unkown words will be automatically created. The main advantage of the platform is allowing you to revise these words every time you are listening to the favourite song and expand your vocabulary.

2nd Plate Image

2nd Plate

The platform helps to create dishlist, plan meals, and schedule them in Calendar.

GlamD Image

GlamD

Chicago based, and founded in 2015 GLAMD rapidly made its mark in the beauty industry by providing the elite women of Chicago a place that they leave from feeling and looking absolutely fabulous! GLAMD Chicago offers microblading, lashes, laser hair removal, and more!

Travel solution for millenials Image

Travel solution for millenials

Community for travelers. Connect millennials, you can ask questions about places to visit, to eat etc. You can follow the routs created before or find yourself on a map very easy.

Social Networking App Dev for Coaching Startup

“Their hearts are invested in the project. The partnership feels much stronger than it would with other subcontractors.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

LinkUp Studio helped build web, iOS, and Android versions of a social media app in the sports space. The bulk of their involvement is in development, but they also provide design and UI/UX support.

Italy
CEO, Coaching Startup

Though the app is still in early stages, it wouldn’t exist without LinkUp Studio’s participation in the project. Their professionalism and communicativeness ensure a smooth process, and their high-quality resources produce good work.

I'm the COO of a startup-focused organization. We partner with and build new companies and applications for a variety of sectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studio?

We needed a mobile development partner with experience building applications that would run on both Android and iOS platforms.

We’re working together to build a social networking application in the sports space. They offered a few different options to build the app, as well as design services to realize our vision. The bulk of their involvement is in the development of both the web version and the mobile versions for iOS and Android, including work with UI/UX. They helped with our testing phase and the review process as we launch new updates to the app.

I meet with the mobile and web developer daily, the owner and lead of the company weekly, and the design lead a couple of times a week.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studio?

A friend of mine worked with them in the past and recommended them. We instantly hit it off and decided to work together.

We’ve spent somewhere near $30,000 so far.

We started talking with them in February or March 2018. The build began in June, and we launched in August 2018. They still work with us to add new features.

We’re still in very early stages, so we don’t have any concrete statistics to underline the success of the application yet. That said, we wouldn’t have a mobile platform without their help, and their impact on our business is huge.

How did LinkUp Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very professional and communicative, and the engineers and other team members are all high-quality. Much of our interaction is by phone and email, though we use project management tools as well.

No; I have nothing I would ask them to differently.

As with any vendor, be specific and pay attention to your project. They have a good set of resources, so as long as you have a clear vision of your application and communicate your ideas, they will serve you well.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Cryptocurrency Investment Firm

“They’re highly communicative, making for a smooth collaboration.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

LinkUp Studio is developing two cryptocurrency applications—one is a cloud mining portal, and the other is an investment portal. They’re using React Native to build mobile and web versions of each platform.

Germany
CEO, Cryptocurrency Investment Firm

After completing one project, LinkUp Studio is currently finishing another. They've delivered high-quality code quickly and remained collaborative throughout. Although the team doesn't use a project manager due to their internal strategy, the developers are skilled, responsive, and professional.

I’m the CEO at an advertising company. We develop a variety of on- and offline software for mobile devices and desktop computers.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studio?

We needed to build a solution for a new client. We were looking for assistance with developing the software.

LinkUp Studio is developing two apps using React Native. The first app is a cryptocurrency cloud mining portal for both mobile and web-based devices. The second app is a cryptocurrency investments portal. They’re working on a mobile version and a browser-based web application. So far, they’ve completed one of the projects and handed it over to my team for finalizations. They’re currently finishing up the second project.

We speak directly with their programmers and developers. On occasion, I interact with the CEO.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studio?

I searched Upwork for agencies that specialized in React technology. Initially, I chose a different vendor, but that didn’t end well. I revisited the Upwork list and found LinkUp Studio. They had good rankings and offered an acceptable price.

We started working together in April 2018, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

We plan to launch both products by November 2018. LinkUp Studio’s coding was good. They’re very collaborative and responsive. Their future clients will be happy with the quality of their work. Overall, they’re capable of delivering on their promises.

How did LinkUp Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Rather than working with an assigned project manager, we collaborated to coordinate tasks. Their team is built on a horizontal structure, which allows us to interact directly with the developers.

The LinkUp Studio team was prompt, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. They’re highly communicative, making for a smooth collaboration. Also, they’re not very arrogant, which is appreciated. We ran into a few conflicts, but we sorted them out quickly and professionally.

If they assigned a project manager, they’d be able to secure more clients; it’s an important position to fill. With that said, LinkUp Studio is clear about this from the beginning. If any clients are unhappy because of the team structure, then that's their responsibility, not LinkUp Studio's.

I’ve had a good experience with their team. As long as clients know exactly what they want, there won’t be any problems. If a client is unsure, there could be delays to account for the additional decision making. They do have a good UX designer who can help conceptualize the customer-facing side of software projects. Additionally, potential clients should know that they offer a good price for the quality that they deliver.

Web Dev for Food Planning & Delivery Company

"Whenever I had a complex idea or we encountered a complicated issue, they found and implemented simple solutions."

Dec. 2016 - July 2017

LinkUp Studio designed and developed an online food ordering and delivery platform, taking it from the conceptual phase to market release.

Alberta, Canada
Zakaria Assouma
Founder, 2nd Plate

As the project developed and changed direction, LinkUp Studio’s creative and talented team remained flexible in their project management approaches. They were responsive and organized throughout, however, the indeterminate nature of the project resulted in inaccurate time and cost estimates.

I’m the owner of 2nd Plate, a food planning and delivery company. Through our website, we enable users to select meals from restaurants ranging in demographics, which we then deliver.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studio?

I needed help building a functional platform for my website.

I approached them while the product was still in the idea phase. With my direction, they developed a visual representation of the website and its functionalities. From that point, I provided general feedback on necessary modifications, design changes, or updated functions as they designed and created the site.

I generally worked with Andrew (Full Stack Developer, LinkUp Studio) and we would talk once or twice a week to stay up to date on the project’s progress. He introduced me to the rest of the team, but he was who I interacted with the most.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studio?

I was doing online research into a variety of development companies. I went through a selection process that included a Skype interview and review of relevant work history. Through that process, I decided that LinkUp Studio would be a good fit. I sent them a one-page description of my idea, and they responded with a solid package and business plan for the project. That was what helped me solidify my decision.

We spent around $24,000.

The project lasted from approximately December 2016–July 2017.

They took my ideas from the conceptual phase and created a versatile platform. We developed such a good working relationship that I still reach out to them with questions or for suggestions on other projects. I enjoyed working with them and plan to use them again in the future.

How did LinkUp Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive and organized. I always knew how the project was progressing and was never left in the dark regarding technical issues.

They have exceptional problem-solving abilities. Whenever I had a complex idea, or we encountered a complicated issue, they found and implemented simple solutions.

They could be more accurate with timing and cost estimates. We initially agreed on both of those. However, I know that this project was a unique situation because when I approached them, I hadn’t established the full scope of work.

Have your ideas, business plan, goals, and timelines solidified before approaching them. They will improve on whatever you have, but we would have saved time and money if we hadn’t been creating those as the project progressed.

Overall Score They’re a good team that produces high quality work.
    We went over the initial planned end-date, but that was due in part to project changes from my side.
    The value for the money I spent was incredible. They created a versatile platform that I can change to meet my needs.
    I’ve been impressed with the quality, and the platform receives frequent praise from users.
    I’ve already recommended them and will continue to do so.

Web Dev for Beauty Tools Supplier & Manufacturer

“Thanks to LinkUp Studio’s straightforward communication, things never got lost in translation.”

LinkUp Studio developed an optimized website from the ground up. The backend developers programmed the architecture of a course registrar and an e-commerce store, while designers crafted the UX/UI.

Anna Kudrjasova
Co-Founder, Glamd

LinkUp Studio designed a fully-fledged site with a sleek, modern look and feel. The newly launched e-commerce shop serves as the most critical source of business revenue. Excellent coding proficiency coupled with a transparent and open line of communication secured impressive results.

I’m the owner of a microblading equipment manufacturer and supplier. We sell our products to beauty professionals worldwide and offer seminars and classes in the U.S.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkUp Studio?

We hired LinkUp Studio to code and built out our entire company site.

We were aiming to create a seamless, modern, user-friendly website and e-commerce shop.

LinkUp Studio had positive reviews on Upwork, the site we used to find a development team.

LinkUp Studio coded our website entirely from scratch. They helped us user-friendly design pages and made sure our content followed SEO best practices. The optimized platform includes an e-commerce store, class registration, and informational pages. Backend developers from their team structured our e-commerce store and course registration system.

We worked with Andrew (Full Stack Developer, LinkUp Studio) and three of his colleagues. The team included two programmers and one designer.

Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact this project has had on your business?

Successfully developing our new website essentially constituted our company’s initial launch. LinkUp Studio seamlessly coded a platform that empowered us to enter the online sales space. As our main revenue stream, the new e-commerce store is the pivotal part of our business. Course registration pages are designed with a clean simplicity that places us far ahead of our competition.

LinkUp Studio regularly communicated with us to clarify our goals and ensure we were on the right track to achieve them. They always met deadlines and completed tasks within a short period of being assigned. Andrij (Software Engineering Expert, LinkUp Studio) was always available and returned our messages very quickly. Overall, they’re a very capable team.

Andrij (Software Engineering Expert, LinkUp Studio) took on the role of project manager for our site. He had all the right answers and stayed on top of every aspect of our project. Thanks to LinkUp Studio’s honest communication, things never got lost in translation. They kept an open line of communication to preempt any misunderstandings.

There’s not anything that I can think of.

Overall Score LinkUp Studio is a really great team.
    They were good at scheduling.
    We paid a fraction of what it would have cost otherwise.
    LinkUp Studio is an effective team that excels at communication.
    I’m very likely to.

Custom Web Dev For Child Education Platform

"You feel that they are truly listening to you, empathizing with you, and trying to understand your needs."

May 2014 - Ongoing

Using PHP, LinkUp Studio is developing a website that runs animated children's educational modules. They also record site analytics, build payment platforms, and optimize and promote the site.

Ukraine
Елена Калита
Founder, Study-smile

The website receives enthusiastic support from parents, attracts repeat sales, and creates devoted customers. Although the project has taken longer than expected, LinkUp Studio's thoughtful approach and responsive communication keep progress consistent. They are both supportive and flexible.

I am the author of an educational online project for preschool children called "Study-smile.” The purpose of my project was to give children early knowledge in an interesting, accessible way. The project consists of nine online programs in two languages, a large number of printed assignments, and guidelines for parents.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkUp Studio?

I hired LinkUp Studio to create a website and program animated online lessons that worked on the browsers of PCs, laptops, and tablets. LinkUp Studio also carried out site analytics, gave instructions on writing texts, set up a payment system, and performed optimization to promote the site on the Internet. We are diligently working now to develop the site and create new products.

The goal of the project is to create a good, high-quality product that will please and benefit both parents and children.

I opted for LinkUp Studio based on the recommendation of one of my site designers. Before that, I scheduled a few talks with freelancers and had one unsuccessful experience with them.

LinkUp Studio also conducted some explanatory conversations and showed me some of their similar work to assure me that they could perform the assigned task. It was important to me that participants displayed initiative, flexibility, and a spirit for success during the work process. That's what I got. I made the decision myself.

"Study-smile" was completely my idea. My life project is to make children's education fascinating. The basis of this project is to create online assignments that children can independently move by clicking the necessary elements, entering letters, and translating.

We discussed every task with the programmers at LinkUp Studio and created technical tasks for each module. The programmers performed the assigned tasks. I checked them and they made corrections. I can also send questions to the developers and ask them anything about the site at any time of the day, and I get the fastest possible responses.

I am also the site administrator. The guys taught me how to simplify the use of the site for customers. The programmers at LinkUp Studio provide full technical support of the site, which is important.

Initially, several programmers worked with me. Then I was assigned to one developer, who understood and implemented my requests the best.

The goal of the project was to create a high-quality product that would please and benefit both parents and children. And we succeeded! This site is actively used, and I get a lot of positive feedback every day.

The biggest indicator of the project’s quality is the approval of customers and the subsequent purchase of our products. People do not make one-time purchases. They continue to buy, become regular customers, and lead friends to our site.

Since LinkUp Studio has more computer experience, they give me advice from time to time about features that we could add to the site to increase user loyalty.

How effective was the project management?

At the initial stages of cooperation with LinkUp Studio, we had some misunderstandings. It seemed to me that everything was taking too long, although they assured me that the project was progressing relatively quickly.

The cost of the main work turned out to be more than we originally agreed upon, but the LinkUp Studio employees assured me that this was only a small part of what they can do.

Soon, we found a common language. Now our cooperation is truly coherent and reliable. The time difference does not affect the performance and quality of their execution. Often their programmers respond even it is a day off or a late night, and they do everything possible to help when the issue is urgent.

What most impressed me about the LinkUp Studio team was their humanity. I felt that they were truly listening to me, empathizing with me, and trying to understand my needs and position themselves to address them. This was true of all their team members. The second quality was their professionalism and progressiveness. Another was their desire to work and refusal to make excuses. It suits me very much.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

After four years of work on the project, I concluded that it is necessary to discuss the full range of work before giving assignments to specialists and agreeing to implementation. This helps avoid any surprises at the final price and terms of work.

Unfortunately, we had realized that programmers do not fully appreciate the whole amount of work: we agreed at a certain price, but once the work turned out to be more extensive, the price rose. Now I try to formulate tasks more clearly and eliminate questions.

Web Dev & Design for Property Ratings & Reviews Platform

“They’re very good at taking a semi-ambiguous instruction and turning it into something that works properly.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

LinkUp Studio built a custom platform on Ruby on Rails from scratch based on existing wireframe designs. Features include messaging, search, and a payment gateway.

Queensland, Australia
Jack Murphy
Co-Founder, Nestler

LinkUp has built to specifications, hitting milestones and fixing bugs. Good value for money, they’re easy to work with and committed to high-quality outcomes.

I'm the Co-Founder of Nestler, an online rating and review platform for the property rental industry in Australia.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studio?

We didn't have any technical experience. We needed a team that could take our ideas and put them into a working product.

They built our entire custom platform from scratch. They helped us take a wireframe design and build that out into a workable product. The platform is technically multiple websites built on Ruby on Rails. It has a search function, messaging system, and a payment gateway that they created. It’s not quite up and running but it’s close.

Our main interface is the CEO.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studio?

We found them via Upwork, the freelancing website. We interviewed them and a bunch of others. They weren’t the cheapest but they were the ones who most seemed to know what they were doing. We decided that would be the best bet and I’m pretty happy with that so far.

So far about 30,000 AUD ($23,600 USD).

We started in August 2017 and it's ongoing.

The work they've done has been really good. They’ve delivered on milestones and fixed any bugs. We haven’t been able to test the full set of features yet but what we have tested worked almost exactly as we wanted it to work based on a sometimes quite shaky brief from us. They’re very good at taking a semi-ambiguous instruction and turning it into something that works properly.

How did LinkUp Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good at setting timelines and milestones. We had been meeting once a week. Now we've upped that to twice a week to make sure we're on track with everything and to keep up to date as much as possible as we get closer to the end of the project. We have those meetings as Skype calls but we also chat frequently via Slack. If there are any problems, especially important questions, they’ll ask us about them so we can address them before the regular calls.

The team's good to work with, especially the CEO. He's the one who has the best communication skills but the rest of the team is also pretty good to deal with.

They seem quite happy and willing to work towards completion of the project. They’re not just hitting milestones. They want to build to the point where it works.

Not off the top of my head.

Definitely work out the milestones and functionality before employing them. I think that's how it goes with any development team.

They missed some deadlines but, overall, they're pretty good at scheduling things.
    We wouldn't be able to afford a team in Australia.
    In fact, we've already recommended them to a few people.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Travel Chat Platform

"We were lucky to choose LinkUp as our first developer."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

LinkUp developed a website, Android app, and iOS app that allow travelers to connect and chat with users from around the world.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lisa Tsjin
Founder, Travechat

Both MVP apps fulfilled the original vision, launched successfully, and organically attracted a dedicated user base. Language and time zones presented small issues, but LinkUp's collaborative, committed team dynamic made up the difference. They behaved as a partner rather than as a contractor.

My name is Lisa Tsjin. I am the founder of Travechat, a worldwide travel message board where users can ask any questions they want and get answers from locals.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp?

We found that there was no custom platform for travelers outside of WeChat and WhatsApp, which only connect users to the contacts in their phones.

We saw that there were a lot of travel groups, and many people willing to answer questions, but that no one knew the people inside a group. Our aim was to create a more systematic tool which, after we gathered enough data, would allow you to store and search through questions.

Based on my paper wireframes, LinkUp developed our website and our Android and iOS apps. We went through a lot of changes between the idea and the finished product.

The platform allows users to send their questions directly to locals from the places they’re interested in. Anyone with an account on our app can become friends with another user and answer questions from around the world. If someone is traveling to Malaysia for the first time, they can ask a question about the country, and the Malaysians on the platform will be notified to reply instantly.

I worked with Andriy Sambir, the CEO of the company, as well as two developers: one for the website and one for the app.

How did you come to work with LinkUp?

They stood out from the other providers we approached. On our first call, they brought their whole team together for a teleconference. I knew that, rather than having a single person build my apps, I would have access to a dedicated team. This was a crucial reason for choosing them. I looked at other freelancers and groups on Upwork, and many of them promised to do the job, but none set up a call like LinkUp.

We have invested around $10,000 in their work.

We started working with LinkUp in June 2017 and have been working on the project for six months. We launched the MVP version in January 2018.

LinkUp’s designs were a 90% match to my vision. They delivered what I wanted.

Launching the MVP version has been a challenge because of cost, but the result is okay. We’ve organically onboarded 300 users, mostly friends, family, and people attracted from Facebook travel groups. The user count is small, so people don’t expect instant replies, but they’re still using the platform because they support the concept. I’m quite satisfied with this result.

After the MVP gains a presence, it will be easier for us to find investors. They will be able to see that we’ve built a minimal version ourselves, so they will believe in us and help us advertise in the future. We’ve been happy to work with LinkUp so far.

How did LinkUp perform from a project management standpoint?

The timezone difference was a challenge. When we discovered bugs or needed a change, we had to wait 4-5 hours for their team. This made us consider hiring an in-house programmer rather than continuing to outsource them.

We can only communicate in English and don’t come from a tech background, so Slack conversations have been difficult at times. If a client isn’t handling the development themselves, there can be differences between the idea and the finished product.

In one case, the developers made a change to the website without my permission. I could see the effort that they put in, so we were okay with paying another $200 without advance knowledge. They put a lot of effort into the website and wanted it to come out perfectly. After this, we realized that any features they create should be confirmed with us.

Coming to an understanding between parties takes time, especially when outsourcing the work. We devised a solution by writing details in Google Docs spreadsheets, confirming them, and only then starting the job.

We’ve had a lot of discussions and made some changes, which extended the development time.

Because we don’t come from a tech background, finding the right development team was crucial. LinkUp Studio gave us the confidence we needed to grow. We work as a single team. I appreciate being treated like a member, rather than a customer.

They understand the difficulties faced by startups and haven’t pushed for the development of more and more features to get our money. We were lucky to choose LinkUp as our first developer.

Their response times could be improved. They work on weekends, but we sometimes don’t get a reply during those times. Being more responsive would bring us better results.

We currently have six weekly calls to develop a better understanding. We didn’t always do this.

It took longer than we expected, but we can understand and accept this.
    We’ve had some communication issues due to working remotely and collaborating for the first time, so there is room to improve.
    I have referred two or three friends to them.

Web & App Dev for Gravesite Care Company

"LinkUp Studio met our objectives perfectly."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

LinkUp Studio provides full-stack development for a gravesite maintenance website and created a complementary mobile app, translating design templates into final implementations.

Munich, Germany
Jewgenij Grobman
Owner, Grobman & Schwarz GmbH

The finished products fulfilled all technical requirements within the agreed timeline and price point. LinkUp Studio’s direct communication methods, willingness to explore new ideas, and business savvy continue to impress.

I’m the owner of a company offering landscaping and maintenance for burial grounds that, due to various circumstances, would otherwise be left without supervision. Our yearly activities involve cleaning, decorating, and landscaping tombs; cleaning, handling, and maintaining monuments; tending flower gardens; and painting fences.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkUp Studio?

I needed a website and a mobile application to support our company. LinkUp Studio provided frontend and backend development and design.

We wanted to create apps that worked well, met all of our technical requirements, and allowed the possibility of future updates. LinkUp Studio met our objectives perfectly.

A colleague recommended that we contact LinkUp Studio.

I wanted to create a website and mobile application in a specific area—caring for the graves of foreign relatives in Ukraine. Few people understood the essence of my idea. I needed a provider with a great imagination to create a new solution using my design template, and LinkUp Studio succeeded.

We work with three developers and a quality assurance (QA) engineer. The developers are always online to discuss aspects of the project, and the QA engineer produces accurate deliverables.

We collaborated on every stage of development. LinkUp Studio quickly implemented every new idea I shared. I had some design templates already, but their designer sometimes offered even better solutions. The results of the project were completed professionally and met our original terms and budget.

How effective was the project management?

LinkUp Studio does not provide designated project managers, but I was still able to communicate with the whole team through their project-management system and on weekly calls.

I appreciated not having to pay for an unproductive “yes-man.” By directly communicating with the development team, we minimized potential misunderstandings and had a clear understanding of what we’d accomplished and what challenges we’d be facing in the future.

The LinkUp Studio team is made up of true professionals who are eager to pursue new opportunities. They also think in technical as well as in business terms.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

If you want to make your idea into a reality, I definitely recommend working with LinkUp Studio.

Overall Score I'm happy to continue working with them.
    Everything arrived on time.
    The quote accurately reflected the scope of development.
    I'm satisfied with the quality of their work.
    I'd recommend LinkUp Studio to all of my friends who need professional development.

Custom Widget Dev for Social Media Company

"So far I worked with 3 developers, and all of them were pros."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

LinkUp performed custom widget development for a social media startup, managing both the frontend and the backend.

Israel
Adam Frank
Co-Founder, ScaleAbout

Working in an exceptionally professional way, they deliver the tasks on time and support regular and transparent communication. Their responsiveness, commitment, and affordable prices make them a perfect business partner.

I'm the co-founder of ScaleAbout, a company that works with social media influencers who have distribution, outreach, or monetization problems. We have tools that solve these problems by taking their content from social media and spreading it outside the social media and SmartLane. We also are building a marketplace for the fans to connect with their influencers and pay them for services.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp?

We needed frontend and backend development work and we had a deadline. We were looking to outsource a company since we're a startup and lack big resources.

I work with my product manager and my UX/UI designer. I provide specs and screens and then I create small tasks. I go over the task with the developers and schedule a timeline that works for both of us. Once they finish their task, they pass the ticket back to me and I review it. When I have questions, I send it back.

Since I have a technological background it's very easy to work with them. I don't need a project manager from their side.

I work with 3 developers. Usually, I interface with two of them, and one is in the background.

How did you come to work with them?

I found three good companies and I sent them all the same interview questions. Then I compared their product and pricing and decided that LinkUp is a food fit. I took my chance with them and they were great.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We started working with them in January 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

They met the deadlines and everything went according to my expectations.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with them on a daily basis to discuss the progress and the next steps. They're very responsive and great communicators.

I appreciated their transparency and their professionalism.

I assume they could have more developers that specialize in more fields. The last developer I used wasn't from them because they didn't have anyone who specializes in what I needed.

It's all about communication and expectations. As long as you communicate properly and everything is transparent there shouldn't be any issues. Know what you're looking for and they will develop it for you.

One of their developers is better at scheduling, and one is a little worse, but that's all individual.
    That was a good deal for us.
    Their developers are very professional. So far I worked with 3 developers, and all of them were pros.
    I already recommended them many times.

Mobile App Dev for Mobile Tour App Company

"They manage our high expectations and have given us a sense of stability we’ve never experienced before."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

LinkUp built a GPS-enabled Android app for a tour guide provider. The solution takes advantage of Android’s unique capabilities while still matching a preexisting iOS version. They also provide light WordPress assistance.

Georgia
Account Manager, Mobile Tour App Company

The app doubled revenue over the last year, making it well-worth the initial investment. LinkUp manages high expectations and provides a sense of stability through a long-term partnership. Detailed project management allows them to meet milestones.

We’re a GPS-enabled mobile app tour business. We work with a number of cities, hotels, and tour operators to launch iOS and Android apps that feature city guides.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkUp Studios?

We had an existing Android app, but they helped create a GPS-enabled version from the ground up.

After we provided the architecture, they ran tests and suggested new features to take advantage of Android’s unique capabilities. They built the app to our specifications, ensuring it matched the corresponding iOS version.

While we launched the app on our own, they assisted with any problems that arose during the submission process.

We do marketing through our WordPress site, and LinkUp helps with that on occasion.

We worked directly with Andriy Sambir [CEO, LinkUp Studio] in the beginning, and he organized his internal team. Oleks Pochinsky [Developer, LinkUp Studio] serves as our primary developer and we communicate with him weekly.

How did you come to work with LinkUp Studios?

They were referred to us two years ago. We were told they were hardworking, so we decided to give them a try.

We’ve spent around $20,000.

We starting working with them in January 2016 and our relationship is ongoing. While our initial project is complete, we hire LinkUp whenever we need an Android app built.

Having an Android app to complement our iOS version has helped our business tremendously, doubling our revenue in the last year. Our investment has already paid off.

How did LinkUp Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Andriy really focuses on building business relationships, working to ensure the client is happy. We use GitHub for project management and G Suite apps to share documents.

We've worked with developers in the past that have simply walked away from a project. Andriy and his team, however, are committed. They manage our high expectations and have given us a sense of stability we’ve never experienced before.

We’ve worked through a few minor prioritization issues over the course of our long-term partnership. This would be true for most developers, of course, and it's important to communicate through an effective project manager when working with a remote vendor.

As with any developer, it helps to have a clear idea of the technologies you want to incorporate. Set clear milestones and objectives. This is how LinkUp prefers to operate, which is why we worked so well together.

If they’re a good fit for the project, I’d certainly recommend them.