Your Vision. Our Solution.

We understand that it can be daunting for any small or medium sized business to walk the tight rope between managing costs, training manpower and still achieve the desired results. We know the importance of prompt service or skilled technical support in establishing your business and growing your customer base. Whether you seek support in marketing, sales, administration, customer assistance, onboarding or more, we extend our limits to exceed your expectations.

Think of us as your extended team, behind the scenes, but working round the clock to give your business a boost of added power and performance. Our trained and experienced professionals work collaboratively with yours to maximize your potential and achieve desired outcomes, adapted and customized to markets worldwide.

Outsourcing that guarantees the results you expect and the peace of mind you deserve

-        Pre-sales & Sales Support

-        Helpdesk & Customer Support

-        Technical Support (L1, L2, L3)

-        Customer Success

-        Backoffice Administration

Kiev, Ukraine

Virtual Staff Augmentation for Data & Digital Agency

"Their team is extremely professional and honest, the value I got was more than the investment I paid."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

LimTC provides virtual assistants and pre-sales support personnel for a data and digital agency. One of their notable projects involves helping the sales team with scheduling appointments and qualifying leads.

Mumbai, India
Mohandas Alle
Agency Head, BESTOFMINE

The virtual assistants helped account managers get more organized, meeting the internal team's expectations. LimTC always stays connected using Slack, Zoom, e-mails, establishing a seamless workflow. The team provides professional work in a timely manner.

I am heading Data & Digital Business for BESTOFMINE, a performance-driven ‘Data & Digital Agency' providing analytics, marketing, and technology consultancy services.

Following are focus areas:

• Data and Digital Intelligence
  • Marketing Implementation & Optimization
  • Market Research & Strategy
  • Digital Sales Optimization
  • Events & Conference Services
  • Training & Workshops

We are working on Distance Learning Portal to provide free education to everyone. Proprietary Rights on Data Exploration and Data Hub, and CleverGraph which helps Data Visualization and Analytics capability improvements in Students to Business Leaders.

For what projects/services did your company hire LimTC?

The services I hired from LimTC are various as I was proposed a solution by Anton their CEO. Due to the market situation, I’m always careful withholding my liquidity solid which means I had to eliminate unnecessary roles, which I think were needed but not mandator such as Virtual Assistant, Pre-sales support.

Later on the line, I was proposed by them to approach the U.S market as they believed in what we do and they have a solid database built from paid resources so they can reach decision-makers easily and propose our services. As an add-on, we hired them for lead-gen and till now it worked well as they have generated a couple of cold leads that turned into clients.

Other than that, we newly initiative our services in Events & Conferences by partnering with IICD Group - UAE. Hence we were looking out some companies who can help us build leads and databases so we can target our B2B and B2C prospects for our Events and Conferences.

Building a clean and most accurate database for us; I wanted to eliminate the hassle of looking after my back-office operations and I wanted to support my account managers with virtual assistants and my sales team with pre-sales outsourced service which helps them schedule appointments and qualify our leads.

I was approached by one of their marketing team on LinkedIn, and when I checked their website and their reviews in the clutch, I think they were on of the top companies on the clutch and had many reviews

My account managers had a lot on their plate and used to sometimes be late on their reports and sometimes had to reschedule appointments but now with each having a virtual assistant that’s always connected through different communication channels helping them in preparing their presentations, reminding them of their appointments, scheduling appointments, etc..

The presales services helped my sales team with qualifying leads, scheduling appointments, etc.. The lead - gen helped me approaching the U.S market which was off my plans at the moment but it was a good hit. Building a database for following;

1. Visitor Database
  2. Exhibitor Database
  3. Sponsor Database
  4. Students Database
  5. Delegates Database

The team was composed of 7 virtual assistants, 6 pre-sales team members and 3 for lead generation

The virtual assistant helped my account managers got more organized and have more time to serve my clients. The pre-sales service helped me downsize the sales team while having the same outcome or results. Lead-gen helped me to approach the U.S market and was able to sign-up with 2 companies till now.

It was very smooth, we were always connected using Slack, Zoom, e-mails and when needed we ran paid phone calls but overall I would say the workflow was seamless that no one ever reported that he was unable to connect with them or they were delayed in their work.

It’s well organized, their team is extremely professional and honest, the value I got was more than the investment I paid.

I just think they need to increase their services bandwidth.

Overall Score My experience using them was amazing
    Seamless
    It’s high but fair for the value they deliver
    Outstanding
    Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) worth exploring, they are working very good for us.

Outsourced Customer Support for Educational Company

"They were very proactive and approached us with suggestions and reports on a weekly basis."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

In the beginning, LimTC provided customer support to handle incoming inquiries. They've since expanded their role to include a community manager for the company chat, virtual assistants, and a technical team.

Australia
EzzEldin Amin
CEO & Co-Founder, E-Smart Academy

LimTC's support has helped the business save about 40% of employment expenses. They're responsible for building the team, bringing everyone up to speed, and hitting set milestones. While their pricing might be a bit of an investment for startups, their value is fair.

I'm the CEO and Co-founder of E-smart academy, an educational platform, built to spread education and make it affordable to everyone. It connects tutors across the globe with students willing to learn.

For what projects/services did your company hire LimTC?

It was difficult as a start-up online educational platform to reach tutors across the globe and to also reach students. But the challenge was also to be able to handle incoming inquiries through phone calls, e-mails and online chatting.

We have assigned a bot for a while, but realized that having a Bot makes us lose opportunities, many tutors & students lost interest to come on-board when they were getting bot responses. I have tried building an in-house team but unfortunately, it was a huge expense on my balance sheet and they were not able to meet my expectations.

To design a workflow that could run smoothly and in an organized pattern. Deliver excellent service to the platform users whether it was instructors or students. To assign customer support to moderate all the online classes and rectify any technical issues.

When I decided to outsource my services, I went through many company websites and visited many review sites. It was difficult to choose because I had 2 options, either to hire LimTC at a high investment or higher another firm in India at a lower investment.

But because I have a bad experience with using outsourcing firms in India and Philippines, so I decided to try LimTC instead of compromising on the quality of service.

Initially, it was that I needed a customer support team to handle my incoming inquiries. But when i briefed LimTC about my platform they were proactive and proposed to have:

• a customer support team to look after my incoming inquiries
  • a community manager to look after the chatting part
  • a virtual assistant for myself and every tutor who registers on the platform to help them with organizing their files, helping them with presentations, correcting homework, etc.
  • a technical team to moderate all classes to make sure issues are rectified immediately

The team were 7 customer support, 3 community managers, 35 Virtual assistants & 10 moderators

The platform has been running smoothly, we are receiving hundreds of new instructors registration and many students have been registering for new courses. I have never expected that an outsourcing firm would be able to meet my expectations and support my platform in this way.

They have absolutely saved me approx. 40% on my employment expenses and taken away the hassle of building a team and training them, they just took over the project and started hitting every milestone i set!

It was easy, we were always connected at all times through different channels. I didn't have to worry about incoming inquiries and I never got an issue raised from an instructor or student regarding any matter related to LimTC services.

They hit every milestone i set, they were very proactive and approached us with suggestions and reports on a weekly basis showing how successful our platform is running, and how many students and instructors they were able to get on-board after rectifying their inquiries

It will always be the pricing. I do agree that in comparison to other companies their pricing is fair, and I agree that they deliver high value. But still, for a start-up, it was difficult to decide to invest a huge amount while it's the first time to use their services. But I'm glad they were able to deliver what they promised.

Overall Score An amazing outsourcing firm
    Easily
    Great
    Awesome
    Very likely, they are trustworthy

Outsourced BPO Services for Digital Marketing Agency

"They were able to understand the needs of my client and assign native speakers."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

LimTC provides resources to facilitate a digital agency's operations. They've taken on a third-party client's customer support and have also assigned virtual assistants to each internal account manager.

United Arab Emirates
Ahmed Hassan
CEO & Owner, Centralhubspot

Since LimTC joined the project, the in-house staff has been more organized and now meet deadlines. The end clients have also commended LimTC's support. While the team doesn't currently accept short-term contracts, the quality of their services speaks for itself.

I'm the CEO and owner of Central Hubspot, we are categorized as a marketing and advertising agency and we specialize in Digital marketing. We offer our clients a wide range of services such as Creative management, Social Media Management, Web development, etc..

For what projects/services did your company hire Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC)?

Prior to hiring LimTC, my team were always late in submitting their task and used to sometimes miss deadlines or tasks could fall off their calendar.

Also as a digital agency, it was depressing that our response rate to our Client's social media account and webchat was always delayed, the turn around time was a big issue and this matter affected my business reputation. I had to do something about it and that's when I decided to outsource some services to a third party

My main goal was to deliver value to my clients, to deliver excellence in customer service. We wanted to improve our reputation in the market and be able to offer 24/7 customer support on their website and social media accounts and also have an expert to be assigned for these tasks

I was referred to this vendor by a friend of mine, but again i know outsourcing is a critical matter because the third party will represent your brand so i went online checked their website and their reviews on Clutch in specific as i trust this website and it seemed they were reliable and good feedback from their clients

The project was to take over all the customer support on our client's website and to have it assigned to a community manager to ensure the quality of service. But I have proposed a really good solution by LimTC team, it was to also assign a virtual assistant to each of my account managers to help them meet their deadline and have a smooth process.

Honestly, I hesitated but after experiencing their service, i mean it has smoothened the internal process and the team started picking up again and that's when i decided to rebrand my company. To sound out loud that things have flipped and its time to gain my reputation back in the market

The team was initially 3 virtual assistants, 5 Customer support and 2 Pre-sales. Then later when we decided to launch a few e-commerce websites we hired 3 more customer support

My team has been very organized and are meeting their deadlines. We were to retain our existing clients and gain positive feedback from them and was able to gain 3 new clients who were amazed by the customer support service on the e-commerce sites.

We are assigned a main contact who would report to myself on a weekly basis, but overall there was continuous communication between both teams using several communication channels such as Slack, Zoom, etc.. It was really smooth and easy, haven't got any issues raised by my team regarding the workflow.

I was shocked that they were able to understand the needs of my client and assign native speakers, with more than 50% off the expenses I would spend in Dubai to hire such expertise! They are cost-effective, affordable especially when signing a very long-term contract

I think they need to start taking over short-term contracts because if it wasn't my referral and the reviews I have seen on Clutch i wouldn't have accepted to sign a long-term contract before trying their service in a short-term contract.

Customer Support for Construction Consulting Company

"Their workflow was seamless and synced from the beginning."

Dec. 2017 - Dec. 2019

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) supports business processes such as customer service helplines and software development.

CEO, Consulting Company

The vendor's services helped gain new clients and retain existing ones. This resulted in higher customer satisfaction and increased profits. The vendor is a collaborative team that's committed to reaching stakeholders' goals.

CEO and Owner of a consulting company.

After much research and countless hrs of going over reviews and meeting potential companies i choice to hire LimTC based on their track record and on the immediate results for customer service and support

My goal was to could provide new, potential and existing clients with support and customer service 24/7. I wanted that new clients could ask range of questions and get custom and real time feedback vs standard F&A. We also needed support on software we developed or handling basic technical issues and making sure clients could get the help the needed at any time from login, security, server to trouble shooting.

Anton and his team outlined a solution that built for me a dedicated support team of 15 people, 24/7 1st and 2nd support. This team had lead for each region as well as a manager to supervise the entire operation. The team made sure to cove all my pain points as well as suggest other areas they could support or streamline to make my clients satisfied.

The challenge i had was providing support for my IT services and software development for the USA, EMEA and APAC Regions. Not only did I need a dedicated team but the ability to provide 1 and 2nd line of support 24/7.

The Team has 2 team leads, one manager and Anton also was involved to check the overall process of the team and management.

We had great success in retaining our current clients as well as closing new clients. The ability to always be there and provide support and customer service and not pull my other team away from its duties in sales for example was a tremendous help for my company and resulted in higher profits and satisfied customers!

Their workflow was seamless and synced from the beginning. Not only did LimTC team do their job well they integrated with my company and team as if to say we were 1 and the same. Perfect Harmony!

What me and my team found impressive was the level of commitment by the LimTC team and most importantly Anton's involvement. Most companies, the hierarchy is not involved or only checks occasionally . With Anton he also made sure to get involved by being aware and in the beginning of the project hands on to ensure success.

can't think of any!! Above and beyond my expectations and goal was executed by LimTC

Overall Score 5 Star service gets 5 Stars.
    no issues, everything was well synced and coordinated.
    the cost vs the work done was equal and above in ROI and results
    The quality and efficiency was above and beyond
    anyone looking for support and customer service I always recommend LimTC

Customer Support for Plagiarism Software Company

"They truly showed that they care about their work and always delivered."

Sept. 2017 - May 2019

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) was responsible for lead generation and customer support for a plagiarism checking software company. They later expanded their role to include further sales development.

Head of SDR, Plagiarism Checking Software

The client's monthly lead rate increased by over 400%, and the customer support provided had a success rate of 98%. Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) integrates seamlessly into a team to best provide quality service. Their team is professional and punctual.

Our company is one of the top Plagiarism Detection Software available for K-12 & Higher Education. My position is head of the SDR Department.

We initially hired them for SDR services as we were struggling in generating enough appointments for our sales department. They were able to step in confidently and drive the promised numbers on a monthly basis. We loved their approach and clear experience in Sales and decided to also add a Team of Sales Reps to help us close deals . Furthermore, we also added a team of Customer Support to assist in supporting all the new business we had generated.

Our initial goals were to generate more appointments for sales department. Later we implemented Sales Goals and Customer Support goals as we expanded with them in other departments.

Initially, we had heard of them as they are also a Ukrainian based Company with offices in Kyiv. We reached out to them directly and were truly impressed by their approach in assessing our needs, sharing their ideas on improvement and in a matter of days preparing a Go-To-Market strategy.

We had scheduled a meeting with their senior management in our office. They attended with two project managers, their CEO and a business analyst which was closely capturing and taking notes on the entire discussion. After a single meeting they had initiated another meeting to present us with their vision and ideas on how they will be able to execute and drive results.

It was in high detail and impressive, we signed with them the next day after internal discussion. They built an SDR team of 10 employees for us supporting a team of 15 sales reps. From the first week, each rep had already generated two or more appointments and the numbers just increased from there.

After we had scaled with them the overall team composition was 10 SDR's 10 Sales Reps 5 Customer Support

They increased our monthly Lead rate by over 400% Their Sales reps delivered between 50,000 - 100,000 on a monthly basis. The quota per sales was 10,000k monthly ARR. Their Customer Support had a success rate of 98%. Meaning almost all customer provided a very high satisfaction rate on the support they received.

VERY! They integrated directly into our business model and made the entire process seamless. I loved the fact that they are a local company and one day of every week their team would come and work from our office to make us feel like a single team/unit on the same mission.

I really liked just how personal they treated our mission, business, and clients. They truly showed that they care about their work and always delivered. They assigned multiple senior project managers to our project and the CEO was also involved to assure we were always on track to achieve our targets.

I noticed some of the employees had somewhat older laptops which would lag or slowdown during specific cases. The only recommendation is to maybe invest in some employees for new hardware. But in most cases, their employees had absolutely no problem with the hardware.

Overall Score Thank you for the partnership and help for our business. You guys rock!
    On Point, Punctual, Precise
    For Ukrainian market I felt we were paying rather high salaries but that is expected sense we don't take any overhead costs.
    Fantastic. Will work with them again
    Already have referred multiple clients to them. These guys are professionals.

Call Center Services for Community Site

"We had several specific requirements for this project, and they did a great job of working with us to meet them."

May. 2019 - Ongoing

Limitless Technology Consultants provided call center services, integrating their own team into the client's workflow. They reach out to specific customers to discover consumer needs and problems.

New York Metro Area
Director of Partnerships, Community Site

The team started small but has been able to quickly scale up without sacrificing the quality of their service. LimTC devoted three senior team members to the project to ensure a smooth, stable workflow. They've always hit target numbers, proving their ability to adapt to individualized needs.

We’re a community product reviews site, part of a much larger company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Limitless Technology Consultants?

We were looking for a scalable team of experienced callers who could converse comfortably and clearly. In the past, we’ve used various service providers, but it became very difficult to manage a large team of freelancers. We wanted a solution that would allow us to keep a large team while being able to manage them in a more streamlined fashion.

We worked with them to build a team that meets the skillset we needed. For us, they work similarly to an in-house call center. So, when they’re calling users, they act as a representative of our company. Because of that, it was very important to us that they were clear, professional, and organized. They call our users to converse about our services and gain insight into pain points.

Going into the project, we wanted to start small, but scale fast to deliver a lot of results. After our first few months, we started to add more people to grow the team. Balancing quality and scalability was a priority.

Right now, we work with about 10–12 of their teammates. Three of them are senior members of the company, which has helped us ensure the success of the project.

How did you come to work with Limitless Technology Consultants?

I’d posted on several online platforms about the services we needed, and they reached out to me. I was skeptical at first because there are so many options out there. But, I had a great introductory call with two of their representatives, so I decided to move forward with them.

We started the project together in May 2019, and the work is ongoing as we grow the team further.

After we outlined our needs, they were able to hit the stretch target we set as a preliminary test. As we grow the team, we’re striving to continue to hit the higher end of our target.

How did Limitless Technology Consultants perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re super responsive to emails, which can be rare in this industry. We have two co-founders and one of their most experienced representatives on the project, and they’ve been great at managing the workflow. We communicate mostly through phone, email, and digital messaging.

We had several specific requirements for this project, and they did a great job of working with us to meet them. They took feedback to make sure calls were going out to the right people. They’ve been able to align themselves to meet our needs—it’s been a very positive experience.

At the end of the day, this is a numbers game. The more they can deliver, the more successful the project will be.

Share as much information as possible. They’re open to applying their experience to new ideas and projects, but it will be most successful if you communicate as much as you can.

Overall Score I gave 4.5 stars in these categories because I don't give 5 stars to anyone.
    They’re on the ball and usually faster than me at responding to questions.
    The quality has been great for the cost.
    They’ve been great.
    It's been great, but I’d love to see them hit our stretch goals of well.

Lead Generation for Educational Consulting Agency

"Depending on a client’s specific requirements, they carefully assign the right resources to different projects."

Feb. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Limitless Technology Consultants developed and executed lead generation efforts for a European education consulting firm, implementing strategies to improve branding and interview techniques for lead closure.

Fidelis Fakuade
Co-Founder/Strategic Direcror, Si-Thru Consulting LLC

The marketing efforts led by Limitless Technology Consultants directly resulted in the acquisition of several valuable clients, a buildup in overall clientele, and an increase in profits. Their team demonstrated impressive attention to detail and commitment to business ethics throughout the project.

I am the Co-Founder & Strategic Manager Si-Thru Consulting LLC An initiative with the support of a group of European State universities, We provide services for the organization of training for foreign citizens in higher and secondary specialized educational institutions of Eastern Europe & Northern Europe. Admission of foreign citizens for studies into higher and secondary specialized educational institutions in Eastern Europe and Northern Europe. We provide consultation, legal and information services, representation, protection of rights and interests of foreign nationals in Europe.

We engaged Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC)’s services for lead generation and sales.

Our goal was to increase the number of leads we had coming in while bolstering our brand presence across the market as well through various channels. Ultimately, we wanted to improve our sales profit with the help of a team of skilled specialists.

I was referenced by a business colleague of mine at a conference while deciding to reach out directly to Anton (Founder and CEO, Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) and his team seemed well-prepared to execute on our project with ease.

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) assigned a team of sales specialists to provide lead generation services. They worked across several channels while defining a rigid strategic process which was also tied towards appointment setting/Intro meetings easing the closure cycle

The team from Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) included 15 people in total. Each of the five sales reps had two corresponding sales development reps (SDRS) for a total of 10 SDRS.

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) contributed efforts that secured several valuable clients, which yielded transformative business results, majorly with the build-up of our clientele while leveraging their dynamic skills in targeting our unique market sphere and geo-locations market, allowing an amazing conversion rate, bolstering business profits. On an ongoing basis, the team’s work continues to generate satisfying results.

it was a remarkable synergy between both teams and the communication approach and channel was so effective allowing the handling of concerns or inquiries as tailored and productive as possible!

what was striking the most was their attitude to work and ethics, which was followed with their attention to details, Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) filters out the best professionals from the industry to join their team. Depending on a client’s specific requirements, they carefully assign the right resources to different projects.

Nothing I could complain about them were absolutely great!

Overall Score professionalism, ethics and effective management
    Scheduling was in a very effective manner
    The value provided was totally what the cost
    They were very professional
    definitely with out any hesitation

Lead Gen & Sales for Inside Sales Firm

"I think the most impressive thing is the go-getter attitude these guys have."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Limitless Technology Consultants converts leads into sales. Speaking English, German, French, and Spanish, they take over and close deals with set appointments.

Karachi, Pakistan
Founder, Inside Sales Firm

ROI and close rate goals have been met or exceeded thanks to Limitless Technology Consultants. Their smooth collaboration and hands-on executive management has made for a highly productive workflow. Customers can expect an energetic team.

I'm the founder of a sales enablement company that specializes in lead generation and appointment-setting for various software products/services.

rked with LimTC on multiple projects over the past couple of years. This particular prWe've wooject was a collaboration where we generated leads and scheduled appointments and the LimTC team would take over to close the deals.

The specific goals were: conducting product demos; converting leads into opportunities; closing deals; handing over closed deals to an offsite customer success team.

We had very specific requirements for the project such as being located in Europe, ability to handle certain European languages in addition to English, past experience in software sales, and direct involvement of founders in daily operations. Since we had already worked with LimTC in the past and knew they checked all the boxes, it was an obvious choice.

We needed a team of closers experienced in software sales who could take over the leads we generated and convert them into sales. Coverage was required in European working hours and US east coast hours. In terms of languages, the project was largely in English, but we needed one representative each for German, French, and Spanish as well.

The team was divided on the basis of region with two shifts: One handles the European market and one handles the North American market.

Since it was a sales project, it is easy to see that there was a clear positive ROI. LimTC was able to significantly surpass the 25% close rate average with deals being closed almost every day.

I think the workflow was our biggest success. We were able to very easily work with the team despite being in different time zones, different continents, and totally different cultural backgrounds. The founding team of LimTC was always available at short notice to jump on calls and proactively sort out any issues.

I think the most impressive thing is the go-getter attitude these guys have. In all the time we have worked with them no one from their team ever had even a single negative comment. They can handle whatever you throw at them, even if it is at very short notice.

Not really!

Client Support for Crypto Firm

"They could handle any issues that occurred."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Limitless Technology Consultants provided multi-channel support for a customer base. They managed renewals, upgrades, downgrades, and support.

Estonia
Vlad Pikul
Head of Business Development, Paytion

This dedicated and fastidious partner provides effective tracking of their results. Expect them to communicate any relevant information in detail and offer support for any customer-related issues.

I’m the head of business development at Paytion. I led the implementation of processes to enhance sales productivity of cryptocurrency ATMs, through pipelines and CRM tools and customer support.

We hired them to handle support for our existing clients.

Our main goal was to provide multi-channel support to our clients, via email, chat, phone, and video.

Their director of DB and operations reached out to me on LinkedIn. They provided us with information about their company and reference calls, and we found they fit our exact requirements. After multiple conference calls, we signed.

They handled renewals, upgrades, downgrades, and support for our customers.

They provided us with a team of bi-lingual specialists to work in various markets.

They made weekly and monthly reports on their progress and achievements. Their support allowed us to focus on core business processes. They could handle any issues that occurred.

We were constantly in contact, and they kept us informed on a regular basis about how the team and department were doing. If I felt like we needed detailed information, I could jump on a call or get a fully structured report.

Their teamwork, time management, and productivity helped them deliver impressive results.

There’s always room for improvement, but we had no major issues.

They always kept us informed of conflicts or delays.
    Their work was cost-effective.
    They offered great service.
    I would refer them if needed.

Lead Gen and Sales for Commercial Real Estate Firm

“If I ever experience a problem, there’s always an available teammate ready to jump in.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) assigned a full-fledged team of 15 sales reps and SDRs to target lead generation. They focused the strategy for business growth efforts across an array of channels.

Kiev, Ukraine
Head of Sales, Commercial Real Estate Firm

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC)’s expert services secured a marked spike in high caliber leads and improved the overall conversion rate, bolstering business profits. On an ongoing basis, the team’s work continues to generate satisfying results.

I’m the head of sales at a commercial real estate firm.

Our goal was to increase the number of leads we had coming in through various channels. Ultimately, we wanted to improve our sales profit with the help of a team of skilled specialists.

We accidentally stumbled upon Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) online. After a few conference calls, we felt confident their management understood our vision. Anton (Founder and CEO, Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) and his team seemed well-prepared to execute on our project with ease.

Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) assigned a team of sales specialists to provide lead generation services. The worked across several channels.

The team from Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) includes 15 people total. Each of the five sales reps had two corresponding sales development reps (SDRS) for a total of 10 SDRS.

Our project with Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) had, and continues to have, a positive impact on our company. We starting seeing results after just two weeks.

The volume of leads and conversions has remained stable and is steadily rising.  We’ve been receiving a great number of more highly qualified leads than ever, which are consistently converting into closed opportunities.

The pace was even faster than we expected. If I ever experience a problem, there’s always an available teammate ready to jump in.

I was impressed by how much effort each and every specialist invests in their work. Limitless Technology Consultants (LimTC) filters out the best professionals from the industry to join their team. Depending on a client’s specific needs and requirements, they carefully assign the right resources to different projects.

From our company’s perspective, there’s nothing to improve. All is well.

Overall Score The highest
    Scheduling was good
    The cost fit our budget, and we are happy with the outcome.
    If any of my acquaintances are looking for such services, I would be glad to recommend LimTC