Top Mobile App Development Agency

Being in the business since 2017, our team of highly skilled graphic designers, UX/UI designers, and software engineers have managed to create 70+ mobile apps and our happy customers definitely vouch for the hard work we put into our apps.

Lime Green Apps was formed with the sole objective of creating custom software solutions and making the luxury and comfort of technology accessible for all. Our apps are developed with the mindset that brings art and technology together and our major focus is on creating quality user-friendly mobile applications for platforms like iOS, Android, etc.

We at Lime Green Apps define ourselves as more of a partner and a collaborator rather than a vendor. We believe in working side by side with our customers in order to maximize accuracy and cut down on the error-time.

New York, NY
  • 200 Park Ave Suite 1700
    New York, NY 10166

Imperial Ride, LaundrEZ, 2 Clicks Partner & Client, Chatical, Krispy Chicken, MadeEasy, Quick Date, Xcoin Xchange

Krispy Chicken Image

Krispy Chicken

The progressive web app project is executed with a flawless app-like interface, fully responsive layout, and browser compatibility. Our progressive web apps are built with connectivity independence, making them work efficiently both offline and on low-quality networks. They come with self-updates to stay fresh and updated and app-like functions such as push notifications, cart, and easy checkout.

Chatical Image

Chatical

Chatical is built on cross-platform coding and seamless database integration so that nothing comes in way of Chatical users when they’re socializing with people around the globe. App store optimization and app cache make it lag-free and smooth while keeping the app lightweight and user-friendly.

2 Clicks Partner & Client  Image

2 Clicks Partner & Client

We are a mobile app that would make it easier for both clients and technicians to stay connected. With our 2Clicks app solution, a person within the premises of their repair store can connect and schedule an appointment within minutes, accommodating them with an expert technician ready to diagnose their issues related to software or hardware problems of either Windows or Mac operating system. This made matters considerably

better on both ends and we are honored to be a part of this successful project.
LaundrEZ Image

LaundrEZ

LaundrEZ is a quick one-tap convenient, secure and inexpensive solution to all your dirty laundry needs.The application provides data collection and order tracking features incorporated in its mobile application and admin panel. The main objective of the project is to take LaundrEZ users’ dirty laundry right from their doorsteps, get it all clean, fresh, and ironed and deliver it back to them.

Imperial Ride Image

Imperial Ride

We delivered as demanded. The app is a great hit on the market with all its details and seamless features. With the help of this app, individuals can place a service request from anywhere in London without having to call them or waiting for too long. With operations in such a vast region, it is important to keep the backend data organized, we managed to deliver this with swift Java programming.

App Dev for Repair Services Startup

"...their employees are motivated enough to spread positivity around them."

June - Nov. 2018

Lime Green Apps was responsible for developing a cross-platform app for a repair services startup. The team consisted of a project manager, a project designer, a UX/UI designer, and a quality assurance tester.

Marketing Director, Repair Services Startup

Lime Green Apps successfully deployed the app on Android and iOS stores, and it's received an increasing amount of engagement. The team was highly cooperative throughout the engagement. They went above and beyond to treat their client with the utmost care and had a positive attitude at all times.

2 clicks is a smart phone app which connects the person in need of computer repair to a reliable & qualified technician who will visit you on site, anywhere in Toronto. I am currently working as a business unit manager at 2 Clicks.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lime Green Apps?

Limegreen apps was a collective choice to get a cross-platform smartphone application developed for our business.

We wanted to build a cross-platform mobile application for 2 clicks so that our users would not have to use their browser for calling expert technicians for repairing their computer. We wanted a well-designed user-friendly application that would allow our users to avail our service with ease.

I was given a task to propose three mobile application development companies that would create a mobile app for our business within the budget assigned for the project, and Limegreen Apps was one of the agencies that I had shortlisted for the task

I randomly looked up for a mobile application development agency on the internet and Limegreen was one of the top hits. I contacted them through their chat option and left my number with them to which the consultant gave me a call immediately.

Upon having the discussions about all the requirements, I was offered a 30% discount on the project and I was more than glad. I immediately contacted my manager and we decided to place an order immediately. It took them 6 months to develop mobile application app and the design was the best we could have had.

The team was composed of a project manager, the project designer, UI and UX developer and a Quality Assurance personnel who treated the project with professionalism and completed it within the set deadline.

It has only been 2 weeks since the deployment of our mobile application on Android and iOS, and the amount of orders flowing in has grown exponentially.

I was the one coordinating with their team and it had never been this easy to work with a mobile app development agency as it was this time. All of their people are highly cooperative and they just make you feel so special.

The most impressive thing that I found about this agency is that their employees are motivated enough to spread positivity around them. They treat their customers with extra care and customer satisfaction is their top priority. They constantly keep a check on your requirements and if you do not like anything, they will change it immediately.

The only thing I would want to suggest to them is that they should have a system where we should be able to track the progress of our app instead of getting in touch with the development department or the project manager to take an update on the project.

Overall Score Lime Green Apps provided finest services as per our requirements. There were aspects on which they need to further work on.
    Though it was not bad. But, it can be enhanced with better coordination.
    It was reasonable.
    Quality of Lime Green Apps was fabulous.
    I would 100% recommend it to my friends and colleagues for business purposes.

App Development for Chauffeur Startup

"The most impressive thing about Lime Green Apps is that their team treats your project as their own."

Mar. - Sept. 2018

Lime Green Apps developed a mobile app for a chauffeur startup. The team worked to develop a user-friendly platform to allow users to hire a driver.

CEO, Chauffeur Startup

The platform has over 400 clients and led to a 40% increase in profits. Lime Green Apps is dedicated and organized, establishing a smooth workflow and ensuring both teams are on the same page. The team is professional, creative, and quick-working.

I am the CEO of a small startup company named Imperial Ride that bridges the gap between chauffeur and people who need to hire a driver

For what projects/services did your company hire Lime Green Apps?

Lime Green Apps was a friend’s recommendation and I hired them to create a mobile application for my startup.

The main goal for this project was to get a user-friendly mobile application created, that would work on all platforms and would ease the customer’s access to hiring a chauffeur for themselves or their business

One of my friends had recently hired Lime Green Apps to develop an app for his business and his overall experience was pretty pleasing. Upon his recommendation, I contacted Lime Green Apps and their prices were within my set budget.

From contacting a consultant on their website, to placing an order with them, till the completion of my project, everything was super smooth and not even once did I have an issue with their service. My consultant was available to attend my queries at all times and my feedback was taken at every step.

My consultant at Lime Green Apps was named David and he is one gem of a person. He always addressed my concerns and also made me talk to the developer so that I could explain the changes I needed to get done. The team behind my project was very cooperative and I had a great time working with them

It has been about a year that my mobile application has been live and within the first 7 months of deployment, my profits had increased by 40%. With over 400 clients to date, I believe my business is doing exceptionally well

The workflow was completely uninterrupted and to my surprise, the dedication on their end was phenomenal. Nothing was left incomplete and everything was carried out after my approval.

The most impressive thing about Lime Green Apps is that their team treats your project as their own. They handle the project with care and dedication, unlike other commercial agencies that have robots creating generic unpleasing mobile apps. At times I would find David answering my query after work hours and upon asking he would say that he is sitting late just to get my approval for finalizing some step in the development process.

According to the experience I have had with Lime Green Apps, I think they are beyond amazing and there was absolutely no fault in the work process. I will recommend them to whoever wants to sit back, relax and get the best mobile application created without going through the hassle of running back and forth to the developers.

iOS App Dev for IT Firm

"There was impeccable coordination during the whole app development process."

July - Dec. 2019

An IT firm specializing in design needed an iOS app built to be used internally. Lime Green Apps built an app to help the firm manage its sales and customer support.

Brooklyn, New York
Marketing Manager, IT Firm

While still early, the IT firm is confident that the app will provide them a massive sales boost. Lime Green Apps was committed to the project and coordinated well throughout the process. While their work was flawless, they could shorten the delivery time for the projects.

I'm Marketing Manager at a leading IT company. We deal in logo designing, website desginging, social media and SEO of various firms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lime Green Apps?

We hired the services of Lime Green Apps for our in-house app requirements for our rapidly growing firm. The app caters the need of our internal requirement helping us in managing our sales and customer support

Our goal was to bring optimium efficiency in our organization and to scale up the quality of our services that we deliver to our clients and customers

Our copmany was actively looking for the relevant vendor for our project. In this process, my management asked me to look for a professional and reliable mobile app development company.

After doing my research, I came at the conclusion to utilize the services of Lime Green Apps and this way we got to know each other and signed an agreement for app development which was our first such project.

The project ran very smoothly. Since I was dealing on our company's behalf I did not had to face tough or any unnecessary complications while dealing with Lime Green Apps's team regarding the successful implementation of the project.

Our team was composed of young and energetic mobile app developer who provided us support at each and every stage of app development. They helped us feeling at ease during the whole process.

There was one project manager who was constantly in communication with us anwering all of ours queries and issues.

Even though it would be too early to comment on the overall impact that the app has on our business but looking at the initial numbers we are confident that this app would give us a massive boost to our sales and overall customer satisfaction.

The workflow between both the organizations was excellent and there was impeccable coordination during the whole app development process.

The most impressive thing that I loved about Lime Green Apps was its commitment towards our project.

The way the management of Lime Green Apps listened to all our queries, concerns and issues wherever they appeared was overwhelmingly satisfactory.

As per our experience of working with Lime Green Apps we found their work process to be flawless. However, there is always room for improvement; like they can further shorten the delivery time period of different projects.

Overall Score Full marks for their outstanding services.
    The scheduling with Lime Green Apps can be enhanced further. However, it was satisfactory.
    It was modest. The cost was not that high with reference to the quality of service they provided to us.
    Quality of Lime Green Apps was tremendous.
    100%