Simplify connection.

LexReception is a close-knit team of virtual receptionists dedicated to professionalism, warmth, and 24/7 availability for quality-oriented organizations like yours. Our answering service focuses on aligning our tone--along with procedure, terminology and scripts--with your brand. It takes experience and care to do that. We focus on you, like huge call centers can't.

Portland, OR

The Law Office of Robert David Malove, Hammerschmidt, Stickradt, & Associates, Legal Translations

Lex Reception Image

Lex Reception

Reception Services for Criminal Defense Law Firm

"Their ability to customize a script and speak in a warm, professional way to our callers is great."

2016 - Ongoing

LexReception provides phone-answering services for a criminal defense firm. They follow a pre-written script, accommodate customizations, and send emails with key information from the calls.

Gold River, California
Elisa Reitsch
Office Manager, Chastaine Law Office

The services from LexReception have continued to fulfill expectations, allowing the business to capture leads they’d otherwise miss. The team is easy to work with and provides consistent, quality customer service, contributing to the satisfying engagement.

I’m the office manager for Chastaine Law Office, a criminal defense firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

We hired LexReception to answer our phones during hours that we’re out of the office, so after-hours and weekends. We wanted to make sure there was always someone to answer the phone for potential leads and existing clients.

We’ve given LexReception a script to follow when they answer our phones, so each call follows the same questions and gathers relevant information. They also offer customization for the services, so we’ve been able to change the script for what they say to each caller.

Their team then sends us an email with all the information collected from the call, and we can decide to return the call immediately or during normal office hours. Also, since we’re a criminal defense firm, LexReception can also directly link a call to us if it’s an emergency with one of our clients.

I’m unsure of the number of people providing services, but they have a team dedicated to it.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

A lot of our colleagues use LexReception, so we thought we’d give them a try. Once we started, we found that they do a great job.

We’ve been working with them since around 2016 and have an ongoing relationship.

It’s great having a professional team to answer our calls and ensure leads are being captured even when we’re not in the office. These are calls we otherwise would have missed if not for LexReception, so they’re a valuable resource.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

We have little interaction after we give LexReception the script, but we do perform some QA. I’ll listen to the calls and they’ve all been very consistent. If I need to talk to them, they’re always available. We’re also able to change our plan every month, if we need to, to avoid getting charged extra for going over our allotted minutes.

I’m happy with their services, so there’s nothing I can think of.

Be clear on what you’re looking for. The great part of working with them is that they can help guide you with your script because they’re very familiar with the work.

They provide good value.
    They provide really great customer service

Answering Services for Boutique Law Firm

"I love the flexibility of their service."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

LexReception provided answering services for a boutique law firm. Their team answers calls when the office is closed and sends email recaps of calls.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Edrie Pfeiffer
Managing Attorney, Hampton Roads Legal Services

Their services have allowed the client to reach customers who call after hours. LexReception's team is flexible and adaptable, providing cost-effective solutions.

We are a small law firm that handles primary consumer bankruptcies and divorces. I am the managing attorney of the firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LexReception?

I wanted to have an answering service for when the office is closed.

I wanted to be able to get information on callers that called outside of business hours. Many callers would not leave a message if they reached a voice mailbox.

I have seen them at conferences and talked with others who have used them.

LexReception answers our phone calls when the office is closed. They get basic information from the callers and then send us an email with the details.

LexReception has a number of operators who answer the phone to ensure that calls are answered promptly.

We have been able to capture information on many callers who have called outside of normal business hours.

The emails on the calls are sent promptly. Whenever I need to have changes made to my account, all I have to do is email my contact and they make the changes immediately.

I love the flexibility of their service. I can manage my account monthly to make sure that I am on the most cost-effective plan.

There have been some minor issues with the spelling of callers' names and operators not following the script.

We have had issues with the spelling of names and the routing of the calls.

Call Answering Services for Law Practice

"I've had clients compliment LexReception on the level of service as well."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

LexReception provides 24/7 answering services for a law firm. They also take reservations for upcoming seminars.

Redlands, California
Ryan Fender
Owner, Law Office Of Ryan E. Fender

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. LexReception's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their friendly demeanor and can-do attitude justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of a law practice. We do estate planning, probate, and trust administration.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

I have a paralegal now, but at the time it was just myself in the office. I needed somebody to take calls when I was out or busy meeting with clients.

LexReception provides 24/7 answering services for me. They already had script templates and then we worked together to modify it. They also have their call script link to my website in order to make reservations for upcoming seminars.

I work with one person. Manni (Bilingual Account Executive, LexReception) is our main contact.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

I did a lot of research when I started looking at answering services. I looked at 12–15 companies. I liked the price point at LexReception. At the time, I was just doing my homework but I wasn’t ready to start. The person originally assigned to my account was very good about not being pushy. If I said please follow up with me in a month, she put it on her calendar and followed up with me in a month. That’s what sold me.

On average, I spend between $130–$140 per month.

Work started in April 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

So far, everything's been good. Potential new clients are less likely to call the next attorney on the directory when their call is actually answered by a live person. Having a message taken—and being informed that an attorney will reach back out to them—makes a big difference.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

LexReception does a good job of reaching out and making sure I'm happy with their services. They're proactive on getting requests submitted any time I've wanted to change something. I did a couple test calls myself to see how my callers are treated. I’m quite satisfied with the impression my callers receive. I've had clients compliment LexReception on the level of service as well.

The level of professionalism stands out. Their receptionists have a positive vibe and a good attitude. They're outgoing and they do a good job of building rapport with my clients. I like that LexReception uses US-based receptionists so there's no language barrier. I've used other companies in the past where it's hard to understand the person you're talking to. I haven't had any complaints about LexReception.

I wish it was possible to go online and more easily modify the script on my own without having to work with one of their representatives. However, I understand the need to work with them from a quality standpoint. That way they can make sure the script works with their system.

One thing that Manni just taught me is that there’s an option for verifying repeat callers. You can go on the online system and verify those callers. That changes the call script to make it more welcoming for existing clients. If the agent answering the phone knows who they are and greets them by name, they come across as more knowledgeable.

Virtual Receptionist Service for Law Firm

"The team at LexReception is very easy to reach and very accommodating..."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

LexReception provides call answering services, including after-hours and high-volume periods. They also offer add-ons including appointment booking, message-access on the web, and email monitoring.

Stephen P. Shepard
Principal Attorney & Counselor at Law, The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Customers have reported positive interactions with LexRecpetion’s services, saying they’re friendly and professional. The client reports being pleased with LexReception’s workflow and their quick resolution of issues that arise. They provide attentive customer service.

We are a premier and affordable criminal and DUI defense firm in Towson, MD that aggressively represents people who are charged with misdemeanor or felony offenses or driving under the influence. Our office is also dedicated to effectively helping people with other criminal matters at a price that they can afford.

For what projects/services did your company hire LexReception?

We wanted a virtual receptionist service that was both affordable to us as a small law firm and client-centered in the way that our incoming phone calls would be handled.

We wanted a virtual receptionist service that could effectively and properly handle our overflow and after-hours phone calls from clients, prospective new clients, and other callers.

We read reviews across the internet and consulted with other businesses in the legal sector. We carefully reviewed LexReception's website and arranged for a phone call to discuss their services and pricing plans. LexReception was most accommodating and competitively priced for the level and quality of service that we were looking for.

We needed a 24/7/365 virtual receptionist service that we could trust to effectively and properly represent our law firm to clients and prospective new clients who called us after-hours and during periods of high call volume. Onboarding and establishing call scripts was easy and completed within a day, and then we were up and running!

The team at LexReception has been tremendously helpful, from our initial contact with them to present. We initially had a minor issue with ensuring some caller's names were being spelled correctly, but LexReception quickly addressed the issue and corrected it. We now feel like the LexReception team is really an extension of our in-house staff.

We have received many compliments from callers about the quality of service LexReception provided. We are billed on a monthly basis at a fixed rate for a certain number of minutes, with a fixed rate for overtime minutes. Each month, we are provided with an invoice by email and the cost of service is automatically debited from our checking account.

LexReception has many packages and add-ons to choose from including online appointment booking, call-patching, webchat integration, email monitoring, and response, and live operator relay of messages. LexReception allows us to conveniently and easily access our messages via the web, a Windows App, and an iOS and Android OS App. On every message, LexReception asks if the virtual receptionist delivered happiness (optional response). If happiness was not delivered, LexReception will follow up on whatever issue may have arisen during the call and promptly correct it. In short, LexReception has been an amazing partner for our law firm.

LexReception has a central management team, and calls are routed to virtual receptionists throughout the United States with native English speakers.

LexReception has allowed our business to grow and prosper by affordably providing a live human to answer the phone in a professional, friendly manner when our in-house staff cannot. We have received numerous compliments about LexReception's virtual receptionists from our clients and other callers.

The workflow between our team and LexReception has been seamless. Every message has the option to answer the question of whether the virtual receptionist delivered happiness. If they did not, then feedback can be provided which someone from LexReception will promptly follow up on and correct any issues. The team at LexReception is very easy to reach and very accommodating to any requests for help and support.

LexReception's commitment to overall excellence and client satisfaction is what I found most impressive about the company. They take customer feedback very seriously and act promptly. You can tell that they truly care about and strive to deliver a virtual receptionist service that is superior to the competition. At LexReception, you don't feel like just any customer, you feel like their favorite customer every time!

The only area for improvement would be to offer a greater variety of minute packages. As it stands now, minute packages start at 175 and then double to 350 and so on. It would be nice to have a package in the middle of those two ranges. But, this is only a minor area where there is room for improvement. The service itself is superior.

Overall Score Based on our experience, we are extremely satisfied with LexReception and look forward to continuing with them.
    LexReception was fast and easy to setup and get started.
    LexReception is worth every penny! They are competitively priced for the market and deliver a service that is second to none.
    As discussed above, we are very satisfied with LexReception.
    We trust LexReception to represent our law firm. We would recommend them without reservation.

Phone Answering Service for Law Firm

"It honestly blows my mind how easy it is to work with LexReception."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

LexReception provides offsite phone answering services for a law firm. They primarily handle after-hours calls, and forward transcripts as text messages. They also route important calls to mobile numbers.

Hillsborough, North Carolina
Erica McAdoo
Firm Manager, The Paynter Law Firm PLLC

The number of new clients signed and the ROI have increased markedly since the engagement began. LexReception set up the system quickly and responds promptly to any changes. Their consistent communication and ability to follow instructions justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the firm manager of The Paynter Law Firm. We've got two North Carolina offices and a Washington, DC, office. We do work nationwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

We were growing and experiencing an increased call volume, so we needed to make sure we weren't missing calls. We’d just started a new personal injury division. Those clients want to talk to somebody right away, regardless of the time of day or day of the week. We’d come in to the office in the morning and have a voicemail, but most of the time the client had already called around until they found a firm that answered the phone after hours. We decided this was something we needed to do as soon as possible so that we could stop missing out on potential new clients.

LexReception answers the phones for us as needed. They’re available 24/7. We can easily turn their service on and off, such as if the whole firm goes out for lunch. I turn on the answering service when I leave for the day.

Onboarding was super easy because they handled everything from start to finish. They had scripts and a general template. I worked with them to customize it to our needs. I let them know what kind of information we want to relay to potential customers, as well as what kind of information we want to gather. We also tailored scripts for someone who’s calling about a major injury or wrongful death. We let them know that those are the cases that we want to talk to immediately.

LexReception forwards those calls to my cell phone. If they can't get me, then they forward it to the next person on their list to make a warm transfer. For other calls, they take a message and it's transcribed as a text and as an email and sent straight to us.

I have one primary point of contact. She did the sale and got us set up. She checks in periodically to see how things are going. If I were to have any issues, I can reach out to her.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

I can’t remember exactly where I found them. It was probably a Google search. I looked at several answering services. I wanted to look at pricing, but more important to me than anything was professionalism and flexibility. I was shocked to find that I was the happiest with LexReception’s platform, and that they have one of the best pricing structures.

We pay $199 a month. They notify us if it looks like we're going to go over our hours for the month and start getting charged per minute. We can choose to move up to the next level just until the end of the month. Then we can drop it right back down the next month with no penalty. They also don't charge for calls that are less than 30 seconds, which tend to be hang-ups and wrong numbers.

Work started about six months ago and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve signed multiple cases that originated from calls that came in after hours. In terms of the value, the return on investment is tens of thousands of dollars. If we hadn't had LexReception in place, we probably wouldn't have gotten those cases.

We can call potential clients back immediately because we had someone to answer the phones. I feel certain that we wouldn’t get those cases if we didn’t have LexReception. I've actually had clients comment that the person who answers our phone was really professional. It's been great to have them as a partner.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s so easy to get a hold of LexReception with questions or issues. We can go into their online platform, login, and see the calls and transcripts. They let us know how to report an issue or make tweaks. For example, we got a call from a current client after hours. I went in and marked that person as a current client. So the next time they call, LexReception will know to offer them a personalized greeting.

Another nice thing is that we recently switched to a VoIP phone system. I wanted to make sure that our new phones were compatible with their system. I gave our account lead the name of the VoIP vendor and she did the legwork to ensure compatibility.

LexReception does what they say they will, and they do it well. We’ve had zero issues or glitches. Some businesses are so big that you don’t know who to go to if you need support. I don't have to call around to different departments. I have one point person and she's always responsive.

She reaches out on her own and checks in with me. It's really nice not having to monitor or micromanage them. I don’t have to worry because I can trust that they're doing a good job. It honestly blows my mind how easy it is to work with LexReception.

No, I wouldn't change a thing. If there’s ever a problem in the future, I'll let them know and I'm sure they'll work to meet our needs.

I did a lot of work on the front end. I knew the different types of cases that might come in, and how I wanted each script to read. We went ahead and set up a separate script for various types of incoming calls (e.g., personal injury client, insurance adjustor, etc.). That allows LexReception to quickly identify the type of a caller and bring up the correct script to use. Taking the time to set that up right from the beginning was really helpful.

24/7 Answering Service for Family Law Firm

“They're an honest company and are concerned with what's best for us.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

LexReception provides 24/7 phone reception services for a family law firm. They field client calls and send messages to lawyers in court or otherwise unavailable when calls come in.

Newton, Massachusetts
Nicholas Halks
Owner, The Halks Firm

Client retention is higher, thanks partially to LexReception’s availability and pleasant phone demeanor. After analyzing the call volume, they suggested a more cost-effective plan that was more appropriate to the need.

Our law firm specializes in divorce and family law. I'm the owner, in charge of a number of attorneys and support staff.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

We received a lot of phone calls that were overwhelming our staff. We wanted 24/7 phone support for our current and potential clients.

They answer our phones and take messages for us. If I'm in court and need a message from a client, they convey that information to us. They created the original script, which we tailored a little to suit our specific needs.

I work with one main point of contact who coordinates with their team.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

I did an online search. I've used other services in the past, but availability was limited. LexReception offered 24/7 support, and their costs were in line with our budget. They started within about 24 or 48 hours after our initial call, and we've had zero problems with them.

We've spent about $1,200.

We started working together in early 2019, and they're still working for us.

Our clients have a much easier time reaching us, and our client retention is higher. Much of that is thanks to the fact that there's always someone there to answer the phone. LexReception is very pleasant and helpful.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very helpful, and they reach out on a regular basis to make sure they're meeting our needs. Based on the volume of calls, they suggested we reduce our plan to a less costly option. That was a great business practice, and proved that they have our interests in mind.

They're an honest company and are concerned with what's best for us. That sets them apart, and they regularly check in to see how things are going.

I can't think of anything they should improve.

I don't have any specific advice for potential clients, they're very easy to work with.

They're very responsive to us and to our clients.

Call Answering for Consumer Protection Law Firm

"LexReception cares about the quality of their services and clients."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Helping to develop call scripts, LexReception provides remote receptionist services for a law firm. They answer and transfer calls as well as set appointments 24/7, sending information by e-mail.

San Francisco Bay Area, California
Elliot Conn
Owner, Conn Law, PC

LexReception receives calls warmly and intelligibly, garnering frequent compliments from clients. Helping to establish an impressive reputation, the team conveys information accurately and efficiently. Accessible and responsive, they exceed expectations to support the partnership.

I’m the owner of a consumer protection firm based in California called Conn Law, PC.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

I started a practice of my own and needed a remote receptionist.

LexReception helped to create scripts to answer calls, adjusting to accommodate any changes to my services. Their team guided the content such as what questions to ask, how to answer the phone as well as forward calls. Using my law practice management software, they provide call answering and appointments setting services 24/7. Their team sends call details to me by e-mail, which I can choose to respond to right away.

For support services, I’ve worked with three or four LexReception teammates. Their receptionists rotate but provide good services consistently.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

When the previous law firm I’d worked for was downsizing, it was my job to find a remote receptionist. Familiar and happy with LexReception’s services, their team was my first choice when I was starting my law firm. Unlike other contenders, they were willing to not record our calls in order to comply with California’s strict wiretap laws. While their team provides services to clients in a wide range of industries, I appreciated that they specialized in law. LexReception was also competitively priced.

I spend about $500 a month for their services.

We began our engagement in July 2019, and it’s ongoing.

The way you measure success is by not having any issues; I haven’t had any problems with LexReception. Messages are conveyed accurately. Names are spelled correctly. We receive consistent compliments about their services, especially the receptionists’ coherent pronunciations. They are friendly and efficient, which has helped to develop a robust reputation for my practice. Clients are greeted by an articulate person—not just connected to me. From day one, they’ve helped to legitimize my law firm.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re more responsive than I could've hoped for. When I call, someone always picks up the phone. If there’s a minor change I want to make, their team responds to e-mails right away. I can call or e-mail LexReception and someone will address my need right away.

They’re used to dealing with lawyers, which meant their team had a better idea than I did for what the call script should look like. LexReception cares about the quality of their services and clients. They found a niche they can excel in.

There’s nothing they could do differently.

Be careful with call scripts; LexReception can help to optimize the number of call minutes allocated. Wait to increase them as necessary.

Call Answering & Appointment Setting for Law Office

“They respond well when clients go off-script and redirect them effectively so that we receive the information we need.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

LexReception provides ongoing customer support for a growing law office. They answer calls, set up appointments, and input new client data.

Pasadena, California
Assistant, Law Office

The call handlers at LexReception are friendly, professional, and responsive. They provide quality assurance recordings and adjust well to script changes. Thanks to their work, client satisfaction scores have increased, especially with regard to attentiveness.

I’m an assistant at a law office in California. We help consumers manage debt by handling things like bankruptcy filings and credit repair.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

We’re a growing business and we needed some additional assistance with call management and call flow.

Bringing them onboard went pretty smoothly. We explained our needs to them, which included Spanish-language support, and were able to get everything set up on the first day. We’d already been using a script in our office that covered important questions we needed to ask in order to move clients forward for consultations or appointments, so it was easy to train them with that material.

In terms of features they offer us, they’re on call from an hour before we open until an hour after we close, and we receive recordings of the calls that they handle. They also schedule appointments on our behalf and share them directly to our office calendar.

I’m not sure how many call handlers work for our account in total, but there are at least two.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

My boss received a recommendation while attending a professional conference. We’d previously used a different call service that didn’t have enough features we needed, so I researched several companies. LexReception was the best fit for our needs and budget.

We started working with them in October 2018, and they’re still working with us.

It’s been incredibly beneficial for us. We can focus on our in-person interviews without having to rush to the phone, and we’re free to work remotely without worrying about missed calls. Scheduling is easier now,  and so is adding new clients to our records. LexReception’s team adds their data to our portal for us, which saves a lot of time.

Clients tell us that the receptionists are always very friendly and deliver great customer service. The access to real receptionists has greatly increased our client satisfaction scores and we’ve seen more positive reviews about our attentiveness.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job. All of the calls are recorded and we can provide ratings or feedback if we feel like they need to make any adjustments. They also adapt quickly if we need to change the script if we need to and they’ve been very helpful in answering our questions.

Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. They respond well when clients go off-script and redirect them effectively so that we receive the information we need. Anytime that we have concerns or questions, they’re addressed right away.

Not that I’ve seen.

Know what information you need from your clients and have a clear sense of the script. That will define how successful the collaboration will be.

It’s a good value for the service we get.
    I’ve already recommended them to other businesses.

Answering Services for Boutique Law Firm

"The team is affordable and available 24/7."

2019 - Ongoing

LexReception provides call answering services.

Silver Spring, Maryland
Owner, Boutique Law Firm

The team’s efficiency and organization are crucial to overall success. Features including the dashboard make the service comprehensive and effective.

I’m the owner and sole proprietor of a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

I had a high volume of calls and needed them answered efficiently and in an organized and timely fashion.

They answer the phone and give me messages. This service ensures a live person handles incoming calls without having them go to my cell phone’s voicemail when I’m in court or unavailable.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

I advertised for an answering service that would be less expensive than my previous provider.

I spend $599 per month.

We started working together in early 2019 and the partnership is ongoing.

LexReception is a core component of running my practice. I couldn’t do it without them.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything is good. I use their dashboard to track call statistics.

The team is affordable and available 24/7. I also have all the features I need.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Answering Services for Real Estate Business Law Firm

“Potential clients hear back from us much faster because LexReception uses the integration properly.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Integrated into the client’s CMS, LexReception takes calls when in-house employees are unavailable and texts or emails the details. Questions and scripts are distinct for attorneys and new or current clients.

St. Louis, Missouri
Marc Jacob
Owner, The Jacob Law Firm

A highly customizable answering service protocol and attractive, flexible monthly package make LexReception stand out from the competition. They offered full integration with the internal system to streamline the delivery of information and leads. Invoicing includes useful and detailed information.

I am the managing attorney and a mediator at The Jacob Law Firm, a solo practitioner office in St. Louis, Missouri. As a transactional law firm, we deal primarily in real estate and business transactions. We also help nonprofits. A division of the firm is devoted to home buyers and sellers.

What challenge were you trying to address with LexReception?

We had been dissatisfied with several offsite answering services our law firm had tried. LexReception offered us a flat fee for a specific number of minutes. If we came close to hitting that figure, we wouldn't have to incur additional fees for going over.

Other companies offered packages that were unrealistic for a firm our size. It almost seemed like they were designed so clients would always exceed them. LexReception's package seemed just right for us.

LexReception primarily provides answering services. When people call our number, their call is transferred to LexReception after a few rings. They're also integrated with our client relationship management cloud software.

We tell them which specific questions to ask our callers. LexReception allows us to provide an alternative script if we're going to be out of the office for a few days.

In addition to answering the phones, they send us emails and texts with information from the calls they receive. Through the CRM integration, they also send leads to our inbox which we can accept as a potential client within the system. This process saves us a lot of double entry problems.

We get in touch with a relationship manager when we have a question. I imagine a dozen or so people answer the phone at any given time on our behalf.

How did you come to work with LexReception?

We searched on the internet for options, but we were restricted to companies that were either already integrated with or willing to integrate with our CRM system. The original company we switched from expressed an unwillingness to use our system. After considering six or more companies, we ended up choosing LexReception.

We’ve been working with LexReception for a little under a year and have paid about $6,000 so far.

We've been working together since September 2018.

Generally speaking, we're satisfied with the service. The people who answer the phone seem to go through all the questions we provide. Our clients have also been pleased with LexReception. They appreciate the way they answer the phone and the manner and tone they use.

Furthermore, they reliably send new clients over into the CRM software for my assistant to see. She receives them very quickly and can send a follow-up or intake immediately. Potential clients hear back from us much faster because LexReception uses the integration properly.

How did LexReception perform from a project management standpoint?

LexReception is very responsive to us. My assistant usually interacts with them. Whenever we have a question, they get back to us either immediately or within a few hours. We’ve never had to wait a whole day to hear back from them.

I appreciate that the monthly bills they send us include a breakdown of how many minutes they spent on the phone, the number of calls they took, and any overages. They are the only company we've worked with that includes this information right on the bill, which is great for us to see.

LexReception offers alternative scripts for new potential clients, other attorneys, and our existing clients. None of the other providers we’ve used had systems with that differentiation, and it's been very helpful.

My constructive feedback is to be truthful that they’re not internal employees. Sometimes their staff will tell callers who ask for me that I'm unavailable. Really, they have no way of knowing if I am or not. LexReception is better than other services we've used, but we want potential clients to know a way we save them money is by using an offsite answering service. There's no shame in that, so they don't need to pretend that they're actually sitting in our office.

I’d also like them to send us a breakdown of the number of calls from different area codes and the time of day they come in. This data would help us target our advertising. We already have all the phone numbers, but it would be much more complicated for us to aggregate the percentages internally.

We don't have schedules or deadlines. As a 24/7 service, they're always there for us.
    They always answer the phone and never miss calls.