Nurturing the world by employing technologies...

‘Nurturance.’ The word itself depicts growth.

Nurturing daily lives of more than 500 + clients + Millions of users Worldwide since the last decade.

Our mission is to create more opportunities and find great talents and business. We have worked on more than 1000 + web and mobile applications by serving the clients based WorldWide.

Our Niche technological services includes but not limited to

• Offshore Development Center Development
  • Dedicated Team Hiring
  • Contract Hiring Onshore/Nearshore/Offshore
  • IoT (Internet of Things) Solutions
  • Blockchain Solutions
  • Chatbot Development
  • Mobile App Development ( Android / iOS)
  • Web Solutions
  • Wearable Solutions
  • GPS Solutions
  • TV App Solutions
  • iBeacon Based Solutions
  • Cloud Solutions
  • Digital Marketing Solution

Our Development Centers are in

• Canada ( App Design / Consulting / UI Design / Contract Staffing/ Project Management)
  • Melbourne ( Blockchain / Contract Staffing)
  • Singapore ( Wearable / IoT / Contract Staffing)
  • India ( Development / QA)

Feel free to visit us & our team.

New York, NY
  • Suite 9.02, Level 9, 175 Castlereagh Street,
    Sydney, NSW 2000
    Australia

Wilson Jones Tracks - An Online Network for Rap/Hip Hop Artists & Audiences

www.wilsonjonestracks.com is an Online Network for Rap/Hip Hop Artists and audiences. Any Upcoming/Aspiring artist can Upload his/her track for the public to listen to and buy. It is a unique platform for Talent and scouts to get connected. Listeners and HipHop fans can Browse, Listen to and download their Favorite artists’ tracks.

We have built the entire marketplace website with Custom Coded Payment

center in the back end admin Panel. In Addition, all the Media Players in the site are custom Designed to match the unique brand image of WJT. Extensive Social networking functions have been integrated for both artists and Listeners, in order to Maximize Artist/tracks exposure on multiple platforms.

SmallPocketBook - Business Directory Listing Website

SmallPocketBook.com is a free directory of Nigerian online businesses, from banks to blogs; from property search sites to forums; from Classified Ads sites to Online Betting & Dating sites; from Online Shopping sites to sites selling clothes and other fashion accessories, etc. Every category of online business is represented in www.smallpocketbook.com

Sales Assailant - Website & Mobile Apps

Sales Assailant is a sales management app for sales professionals created by sales professionals, and is a refreshing alternative to corporate owned CRM. Sales Assailant is an amazing sales management app. Sales Assailant enables you to “own your data” and keep the important intellectual capital you worked hard to build should you move on.
App Features:

Works like an excellent organizer

and helps in contact management

LIVE URLs:

MyCAB App

Cab booking using mobile application. Get your cab on your destination.

TheGiftRegistryOnline - Social Gifting App

TheGiftRegistryOnline App Is anative mobile  WISHLIST SHARING & Gifting app with extensive social networking capabilities. TGRO takes the awkwardness and stress out of gift buying. With The Gift Registry Online You can hope to be a better shopper and get better

gifts.

Vitness RX Health App

Technology: BLE Sensors, Bluetooth Law Energy 4 Protocol, ECG, HRV , Chest Band
Operating System: iOS

Project Details: VitnessRx is a VITALITY STATISTICS recording and recommendation app, integrated
with a Bluetooth heart rate belt.

The Bike Shield App

TheBikeShieldApp is a First Layer Crash Avoidance Technology mobile app which establishes communication between cars, motorcycles and bicycles that are sharing the road. When using this app, car drivers get an acoustic signal that warns them about approaching motorcycles and

bicycles.

cQpon Mobile App

cQpon is a daily deal  app combined with punch card features. Clipping coupons is a thing of the past, and paper punch cards… who needs em’? No more clipping coupons and no more stacks of paper punch cards weighing down your wallet! The cQpon app is your one stop shop to

immediately access hundreds of coupons and electronic punch cards to your favorite businesses. Local businesses want to thank you for being their loyal customers, so they are giving you freebies, another reason to come back.

Yacht Relief Crew Management App

It is a recruitment solution for yacht & other cruises. System we have developed is for hassle fre crew recruitment management for owners, Managers and Captains. Agencies can post requirement, crew member can apply jobs, show interest, negotiate pay scale, and manage

calendars. Agencies and crew members can discuss on message board, ability to search all jobs available and plenty of more features for full fledge recruitment portal. Recruiter can do screening of profiles & review job history, rating management. Entire Crew recruitment is developed for android, iOS and web platform.

PROPIO - Property Listing Website

It's a MARKETPLACE WEBSITE for buyers and sellers of property. Can rentout properties. Real Estate companies singup for their upcoming launches and run a promotional advertisement.

Funcltionality highlight: Property for Sale /

Rent, Multilingual, Agent Login, Featured Properties, New Launches, Geo Location Based Map, Search, Advance Filter

MARTINHAL - Beach Resort and Hotel

Martinhal resort website we developed whole website for 8 languges in wordpress. Website with parallex effect. Good looking UI design website.

This is a website developed for Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel, is a stylish resort designed as “Europe’s Finest Luxury Family Resort”. This website provides online Hotel/Resort booking functionality.

href="http://www.martinhal.com/">http://www.martinhal.com/

OneClick3Dprint - 3D printing, 3D scanning and 3D modeling website

www.1click3dprint.com/ is Florida’s one stop shop for 3D printing, 3D scanning and 3D modeling services. Makers of the ultra-cool 3D selfies in Wynwood, offering the highest resolution 3D prints available. We have developed a Custom Online Marketplace for 3D Print Ordering, with Affiliate Partner Portals.

1. Print Ordering

2. Partner Portal

The video about LetsNurture

Mobile App Dev. for Religious Education

“They delivered beyond my expectations.”

Sept. 2015 - Sept. 2016

The team designed and developed a mobile application for iOS and Android providing entertainment for children. The app features Christian songs, activities, films, and stories.

Director, Animation Company

User feedback is excellent with no major complaints. The app is popular in the U.K. being the 124th most downloaded. Lets Nurture provided good project management and communication and efficiently delivered the project on time.

We’re an animation and kids’ entertainment company. We build animation making movies, films, and music for kids and family entertainment. We have children’s songs and a cartoon series. We’re in the process of making our debut animated movie. I’m an artistic director and an executive director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

We needed a mobile app developer.

I gave them all the specifications that I wanted. I gave them the sketch and provided them all the content that they would need like videos, articles, stories, and music. They developed and designed our iOS and Android app. It’s an entertainment app for Christian children. The app has the Bible, videos, and Sunday school songs for kids. It also has painting and activities for children.

They delivered the app around October or November 2015, and then they did maintenance. For the following year, they improved some things on the app.

I worked with Sunil [Senior Business Development Manager, Lets Nurture] and Ketan [CEO & Director, Lets Nurture].

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I posted a job on what is now called PeoplePerHour. They applied for the job and said they could do it. They sent me a couple of things they’d done before. I was convinced they could deliver.

We have invested $15,000.

We worked together from September 2015 until September 2016.

The feedback is great from the end users. There haven’t been any major complaints since we launched the app. We’re looking to bring it up to date. What they did was pretty standard, and it was good. The app was the 124th most downloaded in the U.K.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them 95 out of 100. They managed the project well. Communication was fantastic. Emails were responded to with lightening speed. The project manager was very cool. They adhered to the timeline. The milestones were followed. We used email, Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime, and phone. It was a very successful project.

They are very efficient. They delivered beyond my expectations. I would work with them anytime, any day.

We live on different continents. The manner of communication could be improved. We’re in England where we don’t require anything of someone without saying please. They could improve in terms of politeness. In England, I can’t tell you to call me without saying please. Politeness is important.

Give attention to the milestones. Provide them every single detail and the content they need from you so they can start working on your project. They are quite efficient, and they’re going to be asking for materials. Be sure to provide everything they need from you so they can get your job done on time.

SEO for Internet Marketing Agency

"...I’m always impressed by their ability to manage my demanding expectations."

Through a long-term partnership, Lets Nurture provides search engine optimization for a range of projects. They also provided mobile app development and other internet marketing-related services.

Welsey Barber
Managing Director, Activ EMEA

Monthly progress reports show a consistent increase in search engine rankings and lead generation. They work proactively to solve any problems that arise and offer below-average prices. Their excellent project management skills allow them to manage strict demands.

I'm the managing director of Activ EMEA, a franchise network that sells internet marketing products. We have an in-house staff of 15 and over 48 franchises worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

They provide SEO work on a range of projects for us.

They currently provide search engine optimization for our company’s primary website, as well as the websites of our customers.

They've also developed mobile applications for us in the past, and provide a variety of internet marketing-related services.

There are project and account managers involved at all times who we communicate with directly, including the CEO. They supervise their development staff, though we have access to their team if necessary.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I found them through a Google search. We hired a number of similar companies before discovering Lets Nurture, but they’ve become our go-to vendor because they offer greater integrity than their competitors.

Our base engagement with them is between $30,000–$35,000 each year, while ad hoc projects can equal an additional $10,000.

We've spent at least $500,000 over the last 10 years.

We started working together over 10 years ago and our relationship is ongoing.

They send us a monthly report on the ongoing progress of the SEO projects. These consistently show an improvement in search engine ranking positions and increased lead generation, which is why we’ve relied on them for so long.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

Every project has its initial hiccups, but what makes Lets Nurture such a reliable partner is that they work proactively to solve those problems. They don't disappear and bury their heads in the sand like other companies.

They use Basecamp to manage projects and they’re always available through phone or Skype. I’ve met with them at their office, and we have in-person meetings as required, whether those take place in London, India, or Singapore.

I admit that I can be a difficult customer, so I’m always impressed by their ability to manage my demanding expectations.

Having worked with them for so long, I’ve also seen them grow from a small staff of five to well over 100.

There were communications issues in the early days, but at this point I can’t think of anything they could improve upon.

Overall Score The fact that we’ve worked with them for so long speaks for itself.
    They meet any deadline they set.
    They consistently beat the costs of their competitors.
    They deliver what they promise.
    I've recommended them to many people.

Mobile Application for Auto Part Marketplace

"They know how to think for themselves when they need to, which is great."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture developed a mobile app and website for selling used car parts after successfully completing several previous projects. They were given design wireframes and handled all the coding.

Berkshire, United Kingdom
Adrian Wheeler
Founder, Autocroc

The platform has 4,000 users already without doing any marketing, which speaks to their quality of work. They’re a trustworthy partner that understands requirements quickly and delivers without much back and forth. The relationship is ongoing for updates, maintenance, and future side projects.

I’m the founder of a car selling app and website called Autocroc. It is like eBay or Craigslist, but a lot simpler to use.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

We needed to develop a mobile app for our company.

I came up with the design and built the wireframes for them to work with. From there, they did everything, handling every single bit of coding for me. They helped develop the mobile app for our company on iOS and Android, as well as the website.

With the app, buyers can list their used auto parts and consumers can buy what they need for free. Everything is free, unlike eBay and most of my competition where there are big prices.

The app and the website are both live and anyone in the world can use them. We’re now looking towards our next big marketing push and some upgrades that Lets Nurture will be handling for me in the coming months.

There was a project manager that I spoke to in the beginning that started off the work. As we went through different stages, other project managers were in charge of the Android, iOS, and website aspects respectively. They would individually ask me questions related to their side of the project, but most of the time we used Basecamp to communicate questions, graphics, and ideas back and forth.

It was a very simple process—we only used one system to communicate with the whole team.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I used an online staffing platform and I pitched an idea from a few years ago on there for an app that I made. It was pretty terrible but they helped me get through the project even though I didn't know what I was doing. They really tried to help me build it, and so, when I had my second, third, and fourth apps, I didn’t even try to go anywhere else. I trust them to do a really good job, be very polite, punctual, fast, and deliver quality work.

I've been working with them since September 2016 on this particular project. They maintain the site for me if we have any issues, but we haven't had any come up. They’re available 24 hours a day to respond to any requests or to address anything that needs changing. I will be working with them again in the next few months to do some upgrades and changes in the graphics.

We have about 4,000 monthly users without doing any marketing. We have a lot of positive feedback and can see changes that need to be made from the feedback as well.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very impressed with the other apps they've done for me. They're always able to understand what I'm asking for and relay that to their team.

From a project management point of view, it’s well done. They use a tool called Basecamp, which makes everything on the project management side very simple for me. Everybody is very busy nowadays, so the least amount of confusion or questions we have, the better.

I often send them ideas and have sometimes left it up to them to interpret and make out how things look on the screen. It's one thing to draw something in Illustrator or Photoshop and another thing to implement that for an actual phone, iPad, or Mac. I gave them free rein to do what they thought would look good, and they did an amazing job of creating what I wanted without asking too many questions. They know how to think for themselves when they need to, which is great.

No. Everything just flowed really well. They’re in India, so there’s a time difference. By the end of my working day, I'd often get a lot of feedback from them or maybe a beta version to check. I’d revise that into the early evening and get all my reports back to them, so by the next day, they had those changes or those updates done.

By all means, use them. One great thing about using offshore developers is that they will do work for a set price and a set amount of hours. They give you a very detailed description of how long each stage will take and the cost for it, and then they allow you to pay in milestones when you agree that the milestone is complete and the result is how you want it to be. Afterwards, they start on the next milestone.

Trust is an issue at first with these offshore developers, especially when it’s about big money, so I think this is a very good way of doing business because it builds trust. This way, we do not waste each other’s time and resources. It’s a business model I insisted on using at the beginning, and they were quite happy to do it. I don't know whether they do so for everyone or if that's the norm; it's just how I like to do things, and they agreed to it.

Overall Score I'm about to use them again, and I have another project in the background that I'm going to be sending their way as well.
    If I hadn’t kept making changes, they would've hit every deadline.
    It's 10 times cheaper than in the U.K. or the U.S.
    I've used them before and they were excellent. They went out their way to help me with everything I asked for.
    I've already recommended them to several other people, and one of them has used them already.

Moving & Delivery Service App

“They created a fantastic-looking, easy-to-use product and are key to our success.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture developed on-demand service apps for iOS and Android and a companion website from scratch. Now on retainer, they provide updates and fixes as needed.

Ottawa, Canada
Tyler Meilleur
Co-Founder, Bindle

This engaged and expert development team contributed to a notable number of downloads immediately post-launch. Their commitment to understanding and fulfilling project goals, as well as to customer service, help them to deliver top-notch results within critical time and budget constraints.

I’m the Co-Founder of Bindle, an app-based, on-demand moving and delivery service. It allows consumers to access to a vehicle and driver to move or deliver items.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

Being a startup, we needed the app and website essentially built from top to bottom.

We provided them with wireframes and graphics. From there, they developed everything for the mobile app, which launched on IOS and Android, and company website.

We worked with the owner directly, but also with 1 project manager and 5 developers.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

We found them on Upwork. After speaking with several developers, we decided Lets Nurture was who we wanted to work with.

We’ve spent $50,000–$70,000 for on app development.

We started working together in October 2016, and now we keep them on retainer to fix any bugs that may occur.

User feedback has been extremely positive. The app is intuitive and Lets Nurture made sure the customer experience is the best it can be. We’ve had over 1,200 downloads in 4 months, but can’t be sure that’s directly related to their work.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been hyper-responsive throughout the course of our relationship. They accomplished whatever task we required and did so within our timeline and budget. During development, we used Basecamp as our project management tool. We used Skype, WhatsApp, and email to speak with them.

Anything that has to do with development, whether it be hardware or software, they have a team that can do it. Being a new company ourselves, they were able to walk us through any processes that we didn’t fully grasp. Additionally, they’re open to feedback and criticism to ensure they deliver the best product possible.

Advice for potential customers?

Be prepared and able to communicate your vision in detail. If you do so, they will be able to build your vision.

Overall Score They created a fantastic looking product and are key to our success.
    We refer them to as many people as possible.

Snow and Lawn Services Mobile App

“The app runs perfectly. Our contractors appreciate the easy user interface, especially compared to our competitors.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture wrote code and created the visual makeup for an existing wireframe. They produced a native iOS and Android app for on-demand contracting.

Ottawa, Ontario
Bryce Potter
Cofounder, Snowmowr

UI for both customers and contractors is straightforward and clear. Lets Nurture responds quickly to requests, and is honest about scheduling.

I co-founded Snowmowr. Our mobile app lets customers order one-time, on-demand snow and lawncare services directly from their phone. Individuals describe their need and prepay for the service they want, and our contractors can claim those jobs on a first-come basis.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

We had the wireframe of our app built, but needed help coding and creating both native Android and iOS versions of it.

We provided the wireframes we had, and they made modifications and suggestions. They helped design how the app would look, and solidified our branding through the visual aspects.

I spoke with several people for each project, including our project managers and the owner of the company. They had either five or six people in their team.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

We find contractors on Upwork. We considered our options there, looked at their past projects, and felt they’d be a good fit for our needs and for the budget.

We’ve spent roughly $40,000–$50,000.

We started brainstorming the app in January or February of 2015, and brought them on in April or May that year. We still work with them for touchups or adjustments. We’ve built another app with them already, and they’re helping us with another project now.

The app runs perfectly. Whenever we find a general bug, they’re quick to fix it. Our contractors appreciate the easy user interface, especially compared to our competitors’ apps. It’s clear, concise, and straightforward for our customers as well.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive whenever we needed to schedule a meeting or speak on the phone. They made themselves available when we had issues to resolve or changes to make, and always kept us in the loop. Most of our communication was through Skype, either video conferencing or over the phone. We also used Basecamp and corresponded occasionally via email.

They met deadlines, their communication was clear, and they gave us what we needed. They were also willing to share their ideas. They didn’t just follow orders, but made suggestions when they could make improvements. We had a really good experience with them.

Advice for potential customers?

Be clear, descriptive, and concise about what you want. There can be a bit of a language barrier, but they do well over the phone, especially if you can navigate them through any resolutions.

They met most of our deadlines. If they ever ran behind, they had a legitimate reason, and always told us beforehand.
    We do pay more than our competitors, but our product is so much better.

SDK Development for Software Firm

"They offer an incredible value for the money and do phenomenal work."

Feb. 2017- Mar. 2017

Lets Nurture developed the Android version of a mobile communication SDK made on iOS, which they later rewrote for a second version based on upgrades to the iOS side, and will be considered for future projects.

1-10

New York
Bob Ullery
Former CTO, Waysay

Without them, there wouldn’t be an Android equivalent for the SDK, which several well-known companies have included in their mobile apps. Their flexibility with changes of scope, communication skills, technical knowledge, and willingness to adjust to their client's schedule are impressive traits.

I've worked with Lets Nurture at two different organizations. The first was a startup which I co-founded and was CTO of called Waysay. It was acquired by a company called Branding Brand and my role there was senior director of product.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

Our platform is a drop-in SDK [software development kit] for mobile apps built on Android and iOS, essentially exposing an inbox for in-app users, which an app owner could use for things like transactional messaging, marketing, promotions, and so on—much like email is used today, but with an app.

Our skill set when we were a startup was around iOS development and the SaaS [software-as-a-service] components, including the platform, database, and so on. Since we had no Android experience, we brought Lets Nurture on to essentially build our Android SDK to match our iOS SDK. This was for phase one while we were still Waysay.

When we were later acquired by Branding Brand, we needed to roll out version two based on the improvements we made to the iOS side. We decided it would require a full rewrite of the Android SDK given the new capabilities that we had exposed in iOS. So, we brought Lets Nurture back to rewrite that Android SDK again.

They initially conducted a project kickoff, discovery phase, and feasibility analysis. The discovery session helped define how our SDK components would look in the app, what was feasible to share between the two platforms, and understand what needed improvement from the first version.

We mapped out the new requirements based on what had changed on the iOS side. The difficult piece of that work was really the translation between the two platforms. Certainly, there are some things we can do in iOS that we can't on Android, and there are certain things we can do on Android that you can't on iOS, such as background geolocation. Android is a little bit more flexible in terms of getting permission and tracking folks in the background if they let you, whereas iOS is a bit more rigid.

From our side, me and another senior director of product—who was my co-founder at Waysay—were involved. We had a project manager on our side to help guide the project. Our iOS developer played a role too, translating between the two platforms.

From their side, there was a project manager as well as a business development manager overseeing the relationship. Underneath the project manager, they had two Android developers that were doing the actual work.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

We went through a site called Upwork and tried out a few different freelancers with really poor results. We finally found Sunil [Sr. Business Development Manager, Lets Nurture] online and were very impressed with not only their communication skills and their technical knowledge but also their rich portfolio of happy clients. So we ditched Upwork and took a shot with them.

We've spent around $10,000 with them.

The project is completed. It took about six to eight weeks—probably between February and March of this year.

Our product is a fully customizable SDK that brands put in their app. Lets Nurture’s work is mainly behind the scenes, so we really can’t measure success with customers based on their work per se, but the platform itself had very measurable results. Without their SDK, we wouldn't have been able to embed our technology in Android apps at all.

There's a very large, luxury retail global brand that everyone knows and loves that has our technology as a primary feature in their mobile application; it’s also a strategic element in their go-forward strategy. Also, a large nutritional retailer in the country uses it for geoanalysis across their client base, with hundreds of millions of data points across their customers. All this is a testament to their SDK work.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really great. They have dedicated project managers that help steer the project and conform to your tools and how you work.

Once we decided what the requirements were, we had a project manager on our end shadow them. For the most part, they do their own project management. We use an Agile methodology and have daily and weekly Scrum calls for status updates, identifying blocks in the workflow, and so on.

They offer an incredible value for the money and do phenomenal work. Because they’re mostly offshore, it's incredibly affordable and the value is really rich.

I can't really think of anything. I've referred them to another colleague that has a startup, so I've been in the mix although I'm not really leading that project. They're incredibly flexible with him as he changes his business requirements over time.

Because of that flexibility, I can't really make a recommendation for them to do something better. The main thing when you're looking for a partner is if they’re open and accommodating to shifting scope when it's needed. In my experience, they have been.

Overall Score I will continue to work with them in the future.
    Not only did we hit our deadlines, but they were also very accommodating to the time zone difference and adjusted their work schedules to ours.
    You can't find the quality of work domestically for the same price.
    We validated our product against strict personally identifiable information and compliance requirements in-house in terms of our own coding standards, and it met those requirements.
    I'm actively doing it. I'm very impressed with them.

AddyMate Networking App

"The team is exceptional in their flexibility and their dedication to delivering to a customer's needs."

June 2015 - Mar. 2017

Lets Nurture acted as the core technical team for front and backend development of a social networking mobile app. They built the app natively for both iOS and Android, and also provide support and maintenance.

Washington, DC
Rajdeep Junnarkar
CEO/Founder, AddyMate

Lets Nurture’s work garnered positive feedback from users, and they effectively built the product from existing designs and UX specs. Their deliverables were stable and the team excels at meeting tight deadlines and budgets. They could improve QA, but they’re overall collaborative and dedicated.

AddyMate is a startup operating out of Washington D.C. whose core offering is a mobile app targeting professionals. As founder and CEO, I head up product development and oversee technical implementation and operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

The app is a location-based service which shows users who is around them, and helps them connect in real life. We targeted professionals in the 24-35 age range who are very active networkers. It was built to help them network without sacrificing their privacy, by providing them a platform to connect after they've met in person. They can then continue to communicate in-app until some trust has been established.

Lets Nurture was tasked with the core responsibility of mobile app development and development of the supporting backend. They handled all the technical app initiatives, including native iOS and Android development, backend infrastructure setup and logic development, and a system-wide rollout.

Their team was brought in to complete development, as well as build additional features and functionalities after the 1.0 phase. These included QR code generation and scanning, as well as being able to connect with people nearby who had common interests and friends.

I’ve worked with an average of six developers across the iOS, Android, and backend teams. The team comprises of tech enthusiasts who understand consumer products and techniques on improving conversions and repeat engagement.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I came across Lets Nurture via Elance [now Upwork]. After having interviewed several other firms, I found Lets Nurture had the best understanding and capabilities to build the app for me at a reasonable cost.

Just under $20,000.

The overall project duration was of 1.5 years.

Lets Nurture did a fantastic job with translating the designs, overall user experience, and system requirements into a solid working product that integrated with several third-party APIs, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Twitter.

I’ve heard feedback from the users of the app; they’ve been happy with the implementation. It’s been stable across iOS and Android.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was excellent at meeting tight deadlines and turning around change requests in a timely manner. Besides being able to help me develop additional features and functionalities, their strong capabilities in this area help them in accurately estimating both the costs and timelines. Lets Nurture has helped me stay within a strict development budget.

We used Basecamp and Skype for project communication. We also used videoconferencing platforms like GoToMeeting, and tracked issues or planned sprints using tools like JIRA.

They command an advanced technical knowledge with a strong grasp on best practices across all major platforms. They’re accommodating of the client’s needs and timelines, jumping on urgent requirements and making sure resources were fully dedicated.

It’s been a fairly good collaboration in general, but with every project, there is a certain level of quality and testing which can improve. This is not specific to Lets Nurture, but they can definitely focus on getting better.

Overall Score They're my go-to team for all software development ventures. The team is very responsive and communicates well during the course of the project. I'm extremely satisfied with the service they provide.
    They were able to deliver on-time, resulting in timely product launches for scheduled marketing campaigns.
    Their cost of development was very competitive for the service provided.
    Their deliverables have been bug-free and stable, resulting in a fast, efficient app.
    I'm very happy with their services and have referred them to several folks.

Event Planning Tool for Web, iOS & Android

"They're amazingly customer service oriented."

2015 - Ongoing

Lets Nurture developed an event planning tool including features for invitations, reminders, and comment threads. The tool is replicated on web and mobile and still being enhanced.

Columbus, Ohio
Amy Krenitsky
Founder, Party Goals

The organized communication channels throughout the project ameliorate any fears about the status of development or the resolution timeline for bugs that crop up. Neither time differences, nor language differences impact development.

My company's name is Party Goals. I am the creator and the head of a business.

It is an app and website for event planners that allows them to post party pictures, post about upcoming events, professionals can post videos about different ways to plan parties and more. The information allows people that are not professional planners to get some ideas. The app is the same concept.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lets Nurture?

I brought the entire concept to Lets Nurture. I had given them drawing snippets of things that I wanted to see. From there, they made my vision a reality. They were able to make it exactly the way that I imagined just from my explanations and drawing I showed them.

We started with the website and once the site was developed we went right into the app. They both were launched at the same time. I'm not sure what CMS they used for the site but I know it involved a lot of coding.

How did you come to work with Lets Nurture?

I actually found them on Twitter. I was looking for an app developer. I wrote something on Twitter to the effect of, "Why is it so hard to find an app developer these days?" and they reached out to me. We had a few conversations. I did interview a few other companies that I had found but Let's Nurture just worked best with my personality.

The app allows users to send custom party invitations online. The invitations can be made private or public and you can upload photos, customize fonts and designs. The invitees are also sent reminders about the event. People can post comments on the event, too.

The mobile app connects to the website. So anything that anybody uploads onto the website or the app is also reflected in the other. Each has the same components but they function a tiny bit differently. The app is more for quick access, for instance, if you're on the go and you need to check your schedule or your to do list for the event real quick. You can go on there very quickly and do it with the app. The website is more informational.

I have a main account manager and that's the person that I go through whenever I want to start another project. The CEO touches base with me often just to make sure everything is going well and that I'm happy. We have the app development team which consists of about four people. We also have testers to make sure that there's no kinks or bugs that need to be worked out. They keep a constant eye on my assets just to make sure that I'm if not on top of it, they know that something's not going right. There's also the website team and that consists of two or three people. Each team has a team lead that I deal will and then I'll have direct contact with others when there are issues.

We started working them about two years ago. The initial phase did take somewhere between six to eight months which I understood that to be from the beginning. They always hit their deadlines. We have developed phase 1 and phase 2 and now we're talking about the next phase. So it has been an ongoing process for about two years now. Phase one was just to get just place setting on the Internet, so that included a framework for the Web site and the app. Phase 2 was more technical, like the customized invitations, the video components of it all, message boards, etc. The first phase didn't take as long as the second because it was very bare.

There's a few vendors on the platform currently. I haven't marketed it, yet because we have been seriously beta testing it for the last year. I don't want to start getting advertising involved until everything's worked out. That will occur in phase three.

How did Lets Nurture perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is amazing. The people that I deal with right now are in India. The time difference is 10 and a half hours and they have accommodated my time frame. They'll have meetings in the middle of the night to accommodate me. Everything gets communicated well. If I send an email or a message it is responded to very quickly - within 24 hours. Any concerns that I have that something's not working right or if there's a bug they fix it immediately. I've been really impressed with their level of service.

We use Basecamp. There's a team of about eight people that work on different aspects of the project with me, plus my account manager. Basecamp is fantastic because if I send one message, they all receive it. My iOS developers and my account managers can all see it, so I'm not looking for the right person - the right person will then get in touch with me immediately.

I think the communication has been especially good. I am a veteran in the event planning field, but I am new app development. They've walked me through every step. Communication is fantastic. I just really appreciate that aspect of working with them. They put my mind at ease when something doesn't work. They tell me it's going to work and if I say I need something fixed because I don't like the way it looks, they say, "We want you to be happy, we will do it," instead of charging me for more work. They're amazingly customer service oriented.

They've been so accommodating. I don't think there's anything negative that I could say. I am amazed that we communicate as well as we do with each other despite the language barrier. They all speak very fluent English - it's just amazing.

Overall Score The personal touch with them and the willingness to make sure that the customer is 100% happy and satisfied is great. I wouldn't want to work with a different company. They've been fantastic.
    They hit every deadline. Sometimes there are even a couple of days early. The only time they didn't hit a deadline was basically my fault.
    For the price point for a small business, I don't think they could do any better.
    It looks like something that you would build for a big company. I love that.

Political Startup Application and Software Development

"I’m going to continue to do business with Lets Nurture, their price point is good, and they work fast."

Lets Nurture collaborated with a startup firm as the core engineering team. They integrated the applications with various APIs and worked on the majority of the back-end development to focus on establishing the payment structure.

Tom Howard
Founder, Politics

The partnership with Lets Nurture has produced positive results, with the growth in revenue ten times in three months and another ten times in six months. The team practiced transparency in their transactions, time and cost estimates. They focused on user experience and was responsive.

Please describe your organization. What is your role and responsibilities?

The company is Politics. I’m the lead developer. I’m also the owner. It’s a young software development firm.

What was your goal for working with Lets Nurture?

We developed an app that allows anybody to become a lobbyist and start phone call campaigns for their cause at any level of government. It’s a complex piece of software. We utilized Lets Nurture to help us plug into various APIs [application programming interfaces]. We’re one of the few apps out there that uses deep links to make sure our content is as viral as it can be. What we’re trying to do is re-channel lobby money to be placed where it can do the highest and most good.

We used Lets Nurture as our core team of engineers. We have two pieces of software currently. Lets Nurture and I have been working on the development for the past 10 months. There’s a lot of elements in the code, but now they’ve got the code working very well. It’s quite reliable. We have applied to the App Store, so we now have to build out the back-end so the payment structuring is in place.

What was your process for selecting Lets Nurture with which to work?

We had to fire our original developer because they were not as high quality as Lets Nurture. I used Elance to find Lets Nurture. They had high ratings, and so I gave them a test job. They delivered, and we went from there.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project? Are you satisfied with their performance?

We grew our revenue 10 times in three months, and then grew our revenue another 10 times in six months. I’m going to continue to do business with Lets Nurture, their price point is good, and they work fast.

Is there anything unique or special about Lets Nurture that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

Lets Nurture is a lot better than my previous offshore house. They are responsive. They’re polite. They think about the user experience. They take care of bugs quickly.

I started learning more code because I couldn’t manage Lets Nurture effectively if I didn’t understand what I was asking them to do. With any team, deadlines are an issue. I try to say, "here’s what we want." They give me an estimate of how many hours it’s going to take. They say when they think they can deliver. I hope that they start expanding more in the United States. For my future projects, I will use Lets Nurture for my back-end engineers.

Web Development for Fundraising Platform

[T]hey won me over with their consistency and professionalism."

June - Sept. 2018

Lets Nurture handled the design, development, and implementation of a website aimed at bridging fundraising efforts with local businesses.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Everett Paschal
Founder, New Age Fundraising

Their efforts and guidance produced a website that embodies the original vision for the project. Lets Nurture’s expertise contributed to a smooth collaboration, which was especially marked by their ability to create a trusting partnership.

I’m the founder of New Age Fundraising. We’re bringing old-school, door-to-door fundraising to the technology age, and are pushing to work with locally-owned and operated businesses to utilize their products for a variety of fundraising causes. This is including but not limited to schools, church groups, youth sport programs, etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lets Nurture?

We needed to build and implement our website.

We were aiming to create a product that can simplify fundraising efforts for groups, as well as get the names of local businesses out there.

A colleague introduced them to me, but they won me over with their consistency and professionalism.

They helped me design and launch an idea I had put together. They guided me throughout the entire process and were always there if any questions came up.

The team was composed of their senior business development manager, assistant project manager, a business analyst, and myself.

We’re currently implementing the website now. They’re definitely helped in bringing my vision to life.

We worked very well together. They’re highly knowledgeable.

They were always there for me, and the level of trust they’ve built is very high. Despite being in different countries, I really felt like we were working with someone next door.

They’re on it!